An Unexpected Guest Ch. 01-02

Her hands passed across the definition of his body. Every contour and crevasse she explored, until her hands had felt every inch of him. The breathing became heavier, the kisses and caressing more absolute. The feeling of his hands across her breasts was an amazing sensation. She felt a firm press between her thighs and she could feel his fullness within her. Their bodies began to move in sync with each other. She couldn't take much more. Each movement into her caused her to writhe firmer against him. His mouth caressing her neck and breasts was maddening.

Her hands were clasped together and firmly pressed above her head. He began to move faster and more determinedly against her. She wanted to open her eyes but she couldn't. She was lost in the moment. The orgasm that had been building up all day was nearing the surface. She could feel his heartbeat between her. She writhed harder and faster towards him. Arching her back at times. Her moans became louder and frequent, as did his. She felt the orgasm electrify throughout her body as she arched toward him and filled herself with all of him.

She let out a final release and could feel him boil over between her. He let out his ecstasy with a loud release. Her heart was racing and the frustrations of the day slipped away with each final movement. They collapsed against one another, she could feel the warmth of his skin radiating, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He placed his hands aside her face and passionately kissed her lips. What an exciting day it was, she thought as she slipped softly asleep.

The next morning Amy awoke in the late morning hours. She rolled to her left to Luke's side of the bed. He must already be up. She thought. Luke was a bit more of an early riser than she was. She threw one leg out of the bed and noticed her panties in the floor. She slipped her panties and shirt on and made her way downstairs into the kitchen. Luke was amazing last night she thought as she walked down the stairs. In the kitchen she could see Luke passed out asleep on the couch where she had left him hours previously.

That's weird, she thought. She peeked into the living room and could see Blake laying in only a pair of boxers, half covered by the blanket. Amy was beginning to try and piece together the events of the evening. She had thought Luke had come to bed sometime in the early morning hours. She shook her head thinking nothing more of the situation, made her way to the bathroom and washed her face. The second her hands made it towards her face she could smell what she thought was cologne. It wasn't one she was familiar with. After All, she knew what her husband wore and this wasn't one of them.

She began to smell her arms and hands thoroughly. Oh my God she thought. Why do I have Blake's cologne smell all over me? She also noticed that she was a little more sensitive than usual in a certain area. What the hell happened she frantically thought.

She washed up and made a late breakfast for the boys. Everyone was quiet and felt hungover from all the drinking. Blake was leaving in an hour or so and Amy was filled with a lot of questions. Blake jumped in the shower after he had finished packing his things.

"Wild night last night!" Amy said to Luke.

"Yeah it was! Maybe too wild!" Luke replied.

"When did you get up?" Amy asked

"I didn't get up, I passed out right here, my neck is killing me." He responded.

"I'm sorry I passed out on you. I had every intention to make it a really good evening!" He said to her and winked.

"Oh it was a good night, there's time for that later!" Amy nervously smiled.

Blake finished getting ready and had moved his luggage to the entry way. Amy was a torn mess by that time. She was aroused, upset, confused. She didn't know how to feel.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Amy asked.

"I passed out and slept like a baby!" Blake replied.

Am I the only one that knows something happened, she pondered.

"Well I'm going to miss seeing you. I hope that I haven't overstayed my welcome!" Blake said.

"No not at all. You made the week extremely exciting and I have missed hanging out with you!" Amy softly responded.

"Come back anytime you are in the area." Luke said as he smacked Blake on the shoulder.

"Definitely!" Blake laughed.

Amy and Blake said their goodbyes. Blake packed his luggage into the cab and waved a final time before driving away. Amy closed the door and made her way upstairs to the bedroom. No sooner did she make it to the room she heard her phone buzzing. She had received a text message from Blake and it read: "Last night was incredible, one that I will never forget! Maybe we can do this again in the summertime!" Amy smiled, put the phone down on her nightstand, and dozed back to sleep. Thinking and reliving the memories she'd have of her unexpected guest.

CHAPTER 3 TRUTH AND EXHIBITION

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds