• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel and My Wife Ch. 02

Angel and My Wife Ch. 02

123

I am a tired, worn-out senior engineer, or at least that is how I felt after completing Acme Aircraft another day. I took solace in the fact the worst was behind me. In my younger days, it was filled with the dead and dying.

Dealing with the fools at corporate on Seattle field was a never-ending battle. The difference was there was no real blood. Most of the higher-ups had degrees from MIT, most of them with no real-life experience building a business from the ground up. The CEO, Stowe, a skirt chaser, was currently selling off the company's properties to show a quick profit on the books. Those were the kind people that would run any good company into the ground.

I had over an hour's drive home. It provided me with time to review each of our thirty-five scouts staffing our large troop in my mind.

Many are working on making their Eagle ratings. Next year I dearly hoped my son would reach that honor.

I had found that confidence was what a young man needed most. If earned by their actions, the doors to the military would open then other companies like Acme.

In seventy years before taking command of this troop, not one single Eagle Scout ranking was earned, which is the highest of the BSA ranks. The last two years, we had eleven so far, I was proud of them all. My right-hand Assistant Scout Deputy was Eric, a hard-working farmer and rancher in charge of overseeing our Venture command composed of our highest scouts.

I did not know it yet, but in just over one year from now, he would become the new Scout Master. After all the trails at Acme Aircraft, my Scout Troop duties were much more rewarding.

Then, of course, there was my beautiful wife, Diana.

She was everything a man could ever hope for. I recently had concerns starting two weekends ago when I arrived home to find my wife dressed in a very sexy red dress, a most agreeable surprise. I took just one look and said, let's go to the bay for our favorite restaurant overlooking the water. It was a little over an hour away, and after a half-hour of driving, we started to go down the hill into the nearby local small city where she worked. While intelligent, my wife has several gullibility issues, too trusting, and not picking on dangerous situations.

More than once, I had encountered a hazardous problem that could have threatened her, which she had overlooked.

Another one was her lack of being able to navigate or remember how to get home. Hell, she couldn't even drive to her father's house and some of the places in our little town. At this point, she reaches across to me, in a state of terror, "saying, let's not go this way, dear, please!" Her eyes were pleading in terror! Her hand grabs my arm and clamps down with her long fingernails!

The whole remaining on the way, her eyes dart around in a very unsettled manner. While I talked happily, saying how much I enjoyed her company and making corny jokes, she seemed a million miles away. Arriving at the restaurant, she looked around for some reason and hugged my arm close as we walked. Looking down at my arm, I noticed the damage her nails had done. The hostess gave us a great seat with a beautiful water view.

Instead of sitting across from me, she molded herself next to me. I did not mind; I enjoy her company. She is the light of my life. She put her right hand on mine and notice the broken fingernail split back to the quick—the rest of the nail's beautiful French nails. Later I see a slight tremor in her hand, very unusual for my happy wife.

After a beautiful meal, we drove home. At home that night, all she wanted to do was to cuddle. I asked, "Is something bothering you, my love?"

She mumbled something then said, "it is nothing, dear."

The following days her cheerful nature started to return, and she killed my lips in the days that followed with hard griding kisses once I walked through the door. Each time I arrived home, her eyes bore through me.

After ten days, we finally made love on Wednesday. Diana seemed desperate in her efforts. It was the best in a while, but she seemed to be holding back.

As I drove through the woods nearing home, I happily counting off all her abilities. The number one was her unconditional love for our two children and me. It is clear to my tired mind she had mercy on me when she married me years ago.

We had a good marriage of nineteen years with one challenging stretch when she went off hormones without considering the possible price. I barely recognized her during that time when a dark spirit overcame my wife. She would often weep or cried. The only thing that saved our marriage was her pleading to forgive her and stating she did know why there is a dark cloud over her.

Fortunately, I found a senior woman doctor, a naturopath, who took over Diana's case. Shortly after that, the darkness slowly disappeared with an unusual approach that reset the chemicals in her mind. In time once more, Diana had a warm glowing spirit I knew so well when I married her. I marveled at Diana's physical beauty too, which only improved over the years. She looked so good it hurt to see her in a

delicate or sheer Lingerie. So many women her age showed their age and badly. My girl's happiness and love spread out through her body to prevent signs of aging. Many of my male friends confirm her beauty when telling me what a lucky guy I was. Many also said to watch over for her safety sake. Knowing most of Diana's outright weak points, I was on guard.

Damn, what a lucky man I am! There was never a time I was too tired to make love to her loveliness.

The only problem was she was reserved when it came to sex, preferring the missionary position.

She would only give a blow job as I lay on the bed with her back to me, sometimes a hand job the least of my favorites. Never could see her, just her back.

Diana was an excellent mother, cook, housekeeper, and faithful, so I guess four out of five is pretty good. I am driving my restored 66 white Mustang sedan home, not the best choice for the Northwest with wet and icy roads.

Coming into view was our home. As I pulled into the garage, it was Friday, and the kids were still on Orcas Island with their grandparents for the summer. My chest swells up with love for my wife while being so very happy to be home. I worked so hard because of my deep love for my wife Diana and our two children she bore me. My children reflected her handiwork and her passion, which fills our home.

I had never seen two children so different from each other I would be worried about their true father if I had not been marking them at conception and during delivery. My hand-built white picket fence surrounded the yard I walk through over three hundred feet long, each picket cut by hand, along with posts and mounting boards. My Service Barry tree is blooming white flowers. It reminded me of God's beautiful creation of this Earth. I laughed, thinking, and then he created man, oh well, you cannot win them all! Our beautiful white and green two-story house is small, only eleven hundred square feet, but as I said, full of love. Even if my wife cheated on me, I have loved this woman for twenty-two years. Three spent trying to win her over. I know sure sounds like a weak husband ready to be a cuckold. But I ask you what price you can put on happiness? I remember the scout law in most of my actions: trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent. But does that apply to women? During a woman's lifespan, their emotions are like a moving target. I was just a simple guy who lived by the golden rule, "Do to others as you would have them do to you." So, I guess I roll the dice and pray for a little help from above.

I walked up the steps to our old but restored Victorian-style porch, the beauty of my yard and the old house before me. It was worth the stress of working at Acme Aircraft and worth the crap I dealt with daily. But the pay and benefits certainly helped a lot. I guess that was my thanks for coming to work.

When opening the door was my wife on her knees with her arms outstretched to me, but what she wore made my eyes pop open! A white strapped lace bra with sheer loose panels over her beautiful breasts. On her hips is a simple white lace crotchless panty revealing her perfect bare pussy. Her maidenhead is now fully exposed, slick and smooth! I am in shock, my mouth no doubt hanging open! I loved her pussy, and boy, could I make her groan and tremble when I worked it over with my lips and tongue. I see her skin is shining. Later I would notice that behind her is a set of white and red six-inch-high pumps, and her legs covered by white lace topped thigh-highs incasing those beautiful long legs.

Then with her sexist voice, she says, "come here, my lover boy, I want to show you how much I LOVE YOU and need you in me!"

I step into the small living room. My buddy now fully erect, making my dress slacks bulge out in front.

My hot wife wiggles her finger to come even closer.

A hungry smile is on her face. I guess my buddy is going to be dinner. I hope it doesn't hurt too much! I notice her eyes seemed fixed upon my face. Diana is in sexual heat because of the Pheromones scent filling the room. My mind is running wild from this effect, and boy, do I want her. My heart is racing! Maybe this was another change in her body chemistry, creating a better sex life, five out of five. Wow! Could I be that lucky, I asked myself?

I step forward, and Diana latches onto my legs with both arms. Then she looks up at me with tender love in her eyes. One hand slid up his leg to my zipper and slowly slid it down. Sitting upright on her knees, Diana kisses my boxers as she unbuckles my belt and dress pants. My pants slide down as her teeth latch onto the top of my boxers and pull them down, releasing my six-inch alter ego. Then my one eye animal is staring at her. I hear her say, "come to me, baby!" She moves her head back to look up.

Then I hear the words, "your friend needs a little loving, but first, he needs a tongue bath." Her tongue flicked around his big head, then his thick neck making sure the tip opened enough so her tongue's tip can provide more inside cleaning. Diana stops looking up at me and laughs, "hmm... he tastes so good. Where have your animal been?" Then without stopping, her tongue cleaning action continues as Diana raised her hungry eyes to look at me again, this time for my approval. Slowly my leaking member is sucked into her mouth as her tongue swirls around, driving me to new heights. She has never given me a blow job in this manner, not once in nineteen years. Now she applies another technique she never used and involved various degrees of suction. Her perfect teeth' fine edges draw my friend to her tiny throat. I feel my control is quickly slipping away since I was not used to this type of treatment. But it is her loving eyes that deeply touch my heart as they look directly into my eyes as she works. Diana pulls back slowly, using a firm lip as pressure to retain him. The compression is building, and my friend starts to leak even more as I try to relax. I know from experience it won't be long now.

I burst out, saying, "PLEASE STOP, I am about to Cum!" I am surprised after my warning when she picks up speed as she continues to hold him trapped in her wet warm mouth. Looking down, I see the slight upturn at the corners of her mouth. Then cum bursts out in three intense pulses of semen filling her mouth and splash onto the back of her throat. At this point, I expected her to get up and spit it out in the sink. Instead, a pink tongue slips out to lick her pink lips. Then she swallows several times slowly until her mouth is empty.

Diana smiles to says, "that tastes so good. Maybe tonight we will try that again if you are up to it? Now, my love, I want you to enjoy the show. Please sit in this chair," Diana points to the kitchen chair placed in the center of the living room. I sit down in complete surprise. I am smiling like a fool forgetting everything else in my world but this beautiful woman. I have no idea knowing what I have done to deserve this? Diana walks around my chair slowly then stops to dangle her breasts into my side of my vision. "You know Charles. You're such a good man. I recently realized how hard you work for us!

So, determined I need to work harder to please you as you do for us!" She moves in front of me to drop her now pink blushing breasts for my close inspection.

She plays with her lovely globes of flesh full of blue veins from simulation, now showing themselves on sides of her white breast skin. "I am so very horny. Please suck my nipples. You're the best at knowing how to love them. I so want to please you so!"

I briefly wonder, didn't she always say before no one had sucked them before me?

A half an hour later, her nipples were long and thick, with Diana smiling broadly, "Tell me I am still beautiful, and you want to fuck me badly, my Boy Scout. See for yourself, and I am so wet and ready. touch me and feel deep inside me!" I have never heard her using such vulgar words before, which comes as a shocking revelation! I continued to suck on her nipples and mark her tender breast with my teeth. I reached around and undid the cupless bra, its edges covered with lace. Diana did not seem to notice her bra being released and seemed to be deep into her essence as I ravish her breasts.

I then reached behind her waist and drew her to me. I kissed her sexy belly button and probed deep into its depth with my tongue.

I move my hand to her crotchless panties and start to pull them down. Her hips rotated slightly as the small strips of fabric slide downwards. My hands slide down her long legs leaving only her thigh highs and high heels. My hands follow the sweet curves of her legs back upwards as her beautiful legs part just enough. My fingers glided over her smooth mons to penetrate her innie pussy slit concealing all her female assets. My index finger finds its way to a loose large wet opening. It is hot and wet inside as I reach deeper to feel her raised G-Spot.

After several minutes of pumping her vaginal opening, her head tilts back with lips opens. Her voice filled with lust saying, "Yesssss more..." Her hips are swaying forward, closing what little gap there is between us. I may have started with one finger inside her love tunnel, but the one had been joined soon by more. In time all four are drilling deep inside of her. Her delicate fingernails are now buried into my scalp as her smooth belly pressed firmly to my face. I could feel her belly jerking upward with each surging stroke of my four fingers.

Suddenly to my surprise, my whole hand slides in without any effort up to my wrist. Diana's upper body is now leaning forward and over me while she groans and grasps for more air.

I next thing I know, we are rammed against the living room wall while she wraps her legs high around my chest. I was lifting her bare ass with one hand so I could spear her deeper with my clenched fist. I was surprised how wide open she is, but a hand job can make that happen. My upward thrusts gained in strength. The thrill of being that deep inside my dear wife leads me to a mindless state.

Diana is panting short of breath, "oh, you feel so good inside me, ohhhhhh..., harder babyyy..., pound... this naughty bitch!"

Again, I am surprised by some of the words coming from her mouth. These are way below her standard dialog no matter what is happening.

What am I missing here?

I did my best to pound her higher up the wall as my right arm is now starting to ache.

So, I decide to talk nasty back to her to see what happens.

"That right, you dirty little slut! I can feel you coming! Does it feel good in you bitch?" I feel then there a fine spray of wetness down my arm she orgasms. Her inner walls of her pussy clutching then releasing several times.

"At that moment, she screams out the vulgarity. I knew they could hear her outside."

Again, in my mind, I realize something has changed. I will have to watch my little angel closer; this is so unlike her.

I slowly start to pull my hand out when her eyes fly open, "what are you doing? Don't stop now. I need you deep inside me, please...!!"

I carried her into the bedroom. Then toss her onto a tight stomach with her ass facing up at me. I had wanted it so long. It was now or never! She tried over to spread her legs wide again to finish the job on her pussy with tears in her eyes, pleading, "fuck me, please now!" I grabbed her two wrists over her head and kneeled between her legs. Her pussy was still pulsing out clear juices soaking the bedsheets below. Looking down is her beautiful cheeks and unused rosebud. So, start working over her backside with kisses and tongue as she starts to moan and twitch again.

Suddenly her head jerks up, "Noooo... you're not taking me back there, that is for much later... Stop, please I am not ready yet. I have this all planned for another special night with plenty of wine!"

So, I think to himself, and this was all planned, hmmm I wonder where this will lead. I remember the first time we tried anal, I crashed and burned badly. Diana looks up at me with pleading eyes, "I have been reading up on how to do this properly, my love will you listen to me?"

I nod yes and smile.

Diana gave me one of those knowing smiles back and then stuck her hand into a side table next to the bed. She dropped a tube of cream on the bed next to her hips, "first, you put this cream on the head of your friend."

When doing so, I feel my helmet start to numb immediately.

Diana again smiles, "talking to some of my friends, and it seems guys tend to get too excited and try to enter too fast like you did buckaroo. The second part is to make sure you have enough creme on and just inside your girl's backdoor.

Your numb head will slow your penetration into my anus, allowing the muscles there to stretch out more slowly."

Then Diana reaches back with a large amount of cream on her fingertip to her puckered rosebud and spread it all over. She got some more places right at the entrance and began to slide a finger in and out to leave the backdoor just slightly ajar. Seeing in my dove's eyes, she says, "come on, lover, just be gentle and slow. If it starts to hurt word Stop is my safety word, remember to listen for it, please now do me and take this virgin hole!"

I look at her in wonder realizing now she has become a risk-taker.

When trying to anal sex, she swore that I had ripped her open, but there was never any blood. I had checked carefully later. I said, "I do not want to hurt you again if at all possible, remember that!"

She nodded gently in agreement.

I move my enraged hungry cock onto her ass crease, working back and forth, slowly applying pressure at the right spot. I worked her cheeks wide apart put a little more cream on my tip.

I kissed her back and told her. I love you!" The rosebud starts to spread as it slowly losing the battle to keep me out. Then my cock's head disappears just inside as she grasps in a brief burst of pain. "Are you ok? I say."

Again, she nods, saying, "he feels so big, please take it slow!"

She looks back again after a minute of me resting to say, "I knew you could do it, another first for us, baby! You can slowly work your way in now. Your friend feels good inside me now.

It feels so nice and warm, and there seems to be plenty of inside her rectum.

She is still looking up at me when she says, "Just to let you know, doll, I have taken time to clean myself out inside. I have been doing this for the last several days, just in case. So, if you want, you can tongue me later back there while you kiss my cheeks, that would feel great. You got honey it, slow now and steady."

Finally, I am all the way in!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Angel and My Wife Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds