Angel and My Wife Ch. 02

It seems very familiar to me, "whose is it?"

"Your past employer who fell asleep at the wheel when driving home just after trying to raping you. I stopped him from releasing his cum into you. He truly was a foul creature. He is now serving eternity for acts against you and others. For your information, he intended to blackmail you, making you his mistress."

"For your information, the police just found the wreck. Inside was his cold dead body. You can call me your avenging angel. Now as to the why my little lamb. I want you to see through my eyes your hard-working husband right now." Adriana pauses and places a hand on Diana, "he is working hard. His mind strains to provide solutions that many others have failed to solve. Day after day of hard work leaves him suffering. Diana, you have provided him with a little bit of heaven each day, providing him with joy."

"He has a few friends around him, but only you relieve that stress. His most genuine friend is you, and my dear, you provide him with an unbelievable amount of true love!"

"You know Diana. Your husband is a very good man. He took a significant pay cut to give you and your family good health insurance. Remember, you almost died of inflection, causing the loss of your sexual organs. It was his old corrupt boss who stole your insurance policies and many others too.

Remember how he fought to provide you with predated insurance providing you the ability to have your life-saving operation. He has always given to you and your children the best in everything. I noticed that last week you finally gave him the quality of sex he needs. Better late than never, I say! He needs those things to rise above his many challenges at work and feel good about himself."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 650 milliseconds