• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Angel Ch. 04

They kissed again, long and hard on the lips, until Kenny broke it off and started kissing his way down Angel's soft throat, finding the pulse spots and increasing her already high level of arousal. When his mouth reached her luscious breasts, Kenny leaned over her body so he could start licking the nearest of the lovely pair. Using wide strokes of the flat of his tongue, interspersed with short dabs of just the tip, he thoroughly licked her breast, before switching to its equally succulent twin. After licking that one the same way, he opened his mouth wide, enveloped as much of the lovely globe as he could, and sucked on it while his tongue caressed the rigid nipple and her areola. Angel's upper body squirmed on the bed from the delightful things Kenny's mouth was doing and, when he switched to the other breast, her sensuous movements thrust it up between his lips.

Knowing how aroused Angel was already, from her sighs, the movements of her body and the erectness of her clit, Kenny didn't spend as much time on her breasts as he might have done. He was eager to get to an even more enticing place. When washing her pussy, he had found her so alluring there, that he wanted to start applying his tongue as soon as he could. He raised his head from the breast he had been sucking and licking, and smiled down at the lovely T-girl.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked her.

Angel knew what he meant, and she smiled and nodded her head. She was unsure what position she should be in, but it obviously wouldn't be lying on her back, so she rolled over onto her belly and got to her hands and knees. Kenny handed her some pillows and told her to pile them under her waist and hips. Angel took his suggestion. When she was in position, Kenny knelt directly behind her, placing his hands gently on her ass cheeks.

"Okay, reach back and spread your cheeks for me." Avid about what would be a new experience and certainly a highly enjoyable one, Angel did so.

Once again, Kenny gazed raptly at the lovely pussy that appeared in front of him. Even from inches away, her skin was creamy and flawless, and her rosebud was just as delightfully pink and puckered. He leaned forward and placed his tongue at the top of the inside of one cheek and started slowly licking his way downward. The surface was soft and smooth and vibrant, like a living satin pillow, and felt even better to lick than it had to his fingers. Twitching his tongue, up and down, he allowed it to meander along the inside of the first of Angel's cheeks.

The tongue that was starting to caress that extremely sensitive place felt even better than Kenny's fingers had, and Angel shivered with delight at the strange and incredibly erotic sensation. Her clit became fully erect as he licked slowly downward, all the way around her rosebud and between there and her scrotum. Wanting to continue holding her cheeks open to help Kenny do what they were both relishing so much, Angel shifted the positions of her knees so she could start rubbing her clit against the pillows under her body. They didn't provide enough resistance to be really satisfying, but Kenny's tongue felt so good against her pussy, she didn't want to move even one of her hands to stroke herself.

Angel's pussy felt just as good to Kenny's tongue. When he licked down the first cheek, he skirted her puckered area, wanting to come back to it later. Moving slowly and covering the whole area, he licked her crotch below her rosebud, and started up the inside of Angel's other cheek. Once again, he avoided the puckered area, until his tongue returned to the spot where his caresses had started. He didn't hesitate, but started down again, this time applying more pressure, letting his tongue navigate the area he had avoided before. Kenny's mouth stayed where it was, pleasuring Angel and himself, but he smiled inwardly when she started fucking her pussy back against his face. He was extremely happy it was so good for her, because that divine place against his mouth felt perfect to him.

As Kenny's tongue continued worshipping her pussy, Angel's whole body writhed from the incredible pleasure that was saturating her, and she involuntarily fucked back against it, as she would have against a cock. The only thing wrong was that the stacked pillows still weren't doing much for her as she rubbed against them. Angel remained reluctant to use one of her hands to stroke her clit because they were both needed to help Kenny eat her pussy. The level of her pleasure climbed higher and higher, and she urgently needed to cum, but didn't quite know how to make it happen.

The man eating her pussy knew how. As Kenny's tongue completed its second circuit, this time caressing the puckered area of Angel's adorable rosebud, he reached a hand around to gently take hold of her clit. Slowly, because the position was a rather awkward one, he stroked it back and forth, but he mostly concentrated on what his tongue was doing. By then, it was alternating between directly laving Angel's delightful pink hole and probing with just the tip, actually making a slight penetration into the place that his cock would soon be cramming full. When he felt her clit throbbing and jerking in his hand, he left his tongue pressed snugly against where it was and stroked her faster.

Wave after wave of pleasure flooded Angel's body from her clit, which was being pumped by Kenny's hand and from her pussy which was being caressed by his tongue. The former took command, and she climaxed, ejaculating all over the sheet and the pillows under her body. He continued stroking her until she was through cumming, but he didn't stop licking her for a few more minutes. When Kenny finally removed his face from her pussy, Angel relaxed against the pillows, needing to catch her breath after her great initial orgasm. He got up, moved the nightstand closer, and picked up a bottle of Aqualube and a condom. When he got back on the bed, Angel rolled over onto her back and smiled at the sight of them in his hands.

"That was wonderful, Kenny. Nobody's ever done that for me before."

I'm glad you liked it, Love, because I really did. Are you ready for these things now," he asked, holding out the condom and the lubricant. He had also brought the washcloth, and hung it over the edge of the nightstand where it would be easily available.

She didn't answer aloud, but Angel got back onto her knees and leaned against the pillows,with her hands holding her cheeks open again. She considered this to be the best position for applying the Aqualube, but hoped Kenny would want to use the missionary position. If he didn't, she was unsure how to suggest it, but she hoped he would.

Kenny smiled again at the lovely place he had just licked so thoroughly and started to prepare himself by rolling the condom onto his cock. He opened the bottle of lubricant and placed the neck against the small hole Angel was creating for him. With a slight twist, it was inside her, and he squeezed the plastic sides to squirt in a big dollop. "Better more than enough than too little," he told himself, and squirted in more.

Angel shivered with delight, first at the feel of the bottle in her pussy and again when she felt the cool lubricant gushing into her. She was even more delighted when she felt Kenny's finger easing into her and spreading the lubricant all around the inside of the hole where his cock would be momentarily. He even spread some of the Aqualube around on the puckered area. After he removed his finger from her, she knew he would be coating his cock with the same substance, and she eagerly anticipated what he would do after that.

Turning partly onto her side, Angel looked at Kenny. "Do you want me lying on my back," she asked, hopefully.

"Yes, please. I really like the missionary position."

That was the answer she wanted to hear, and Angel shifted some pillows under her hips and lay on her back, her legs spread and her arms reaching under her body so she could spread her ass cheeks for his penetration. Kenny approached her, holding his cock aimed at the hole that was his target, smiling in anticipation of the great fucking he and the beautiful T-girl would be sharing. Angel smiled back, with the same thoughts in her mind. When Kenny took hold of her legs and raised them so her ankles were resting against his shoulders, Angel's smile grew even broader, and she moved her fingers more closely together to pull her pussy farther open for him.

Briefly, Angel felt the blunt tip of his cock pressing against the hole she was holding open for it. She had the delightful sensation of him moving it up and down to spread the lubrication better, followed by the exquisite pleasure when he wedged the head of his cock into her pussy. There was no pain at all, not even the minor amount she had felt in the past, just a burst of pure bliss. She and Kenny exchanged happy smiles, and he thrust another inch of his shaft into the hole that was making it so welcome.

With that much of his cock imbedded in Angel's pussy, Kenny no longer had to guide it, so he placed the palms of his hands on her thighs. His right hand was wet and clean, and she didn't feel any Aqualube on it. Apparently he had wiped it off with the washcloth while she was turning onto her back. Later, that same hand would fondle her clit, bringing about another orgasm, but first he would use it and its mate to press against her legs for leverage in squeezing his big, thick cock into Angel's well-lubricated pussy. Another firm thrust drove it halfway into her and elicited a blissful moan.

She could feel her pussy being stretched by Kenny's thick shaft and the attached love channel being stuffed, radiating pleasure out from the path of the cock that was filing it so well. Even better, her prostate gland, or rear clit, was being massaged by its head. Bolts of delight crackled like lightning out from the contact whenever she moved, which was constantly, because Angel's body was already writhing in front of Kenny, and there was still a lot of his cock that hadn't yet been crammed into her.

It would be soon, but neither of them was in any hurry. Angel continued holding her pussy open for him, and Kenny thrust forward again, another two inches easing into its tightness. As the broad head of Kenny's cock surged more deeply into her pussy, Angel felt more and stronger currents of joy washing through her body from its entire length. He drew back and plunged it into her again, even more deeply this time. Angel fucked back to meet him and the rest of his shaft became imbedded inside her. They stayed like that for almost a minute, the lovely T-girl's body thrashing on the bed from the incredible giant waves of bliss that crashed back and forth through her whole being.

Kenny was getting tremendous pleasure too, from Angel's body as she pitched and tossed under his admiring gaze. The tight, slick inside of her pussy massaged the entire length of his cock with every movement she made. Her moans and whimpers delighted him, because he felt so good about what he was doing for such a sweet and beautiful woman. The movements of her body were a visual delight as well as a physical one, the way her luscious breasts swayed and bounced alluringly as she moved. As he had been when Angel removed her bra, he was totally captivated by the complete naturalness of her beauty.

Angel was totally captivated by what his cock did for her after Kenny started slowly fucking it in and out. Every thrust of the thick shaft stretched her pussy anew and expanded the adjacent channel. Best of all was the way it continuously massaged her rear clit, while it was going into her, all during its presence in her pussy, and while it was being slowly drawn out. Kenny's big cock plunged in and out of Angel for a long time, and her pleasure mounted steadily, until it was higher than it had ever been. She gasped and sighed and sobbed with joy; it was the best fucking she had ever gotten.

There was a small difficulty. Although Angel was approaching ecstasy, her clit was still only semi-erect. Because of the climax that she had while Kenny was eating her pussy and stroking her there, it hadn't completely recovered yet. What she needed was to hold it in her hand and fondle it or, better yet, have him take care of that need.

Kenny continued slowly thrusting his cock in and out of Angel, feeling his own pleasure steadily mounting. From the wild gyrations of her body, she appeared to be on the verge of a tremendous orgasm, but her clit was not fully erect yet. He wanted her to cum, followed by his doing the same, because he had always been convinced that nice guys finish last. With somebody as desirable as the lovely T-girl in his bed, he definitely wanted to be a nice guy. It wasn't easy, but he fucked her slowly, holding back his climax, and wanting Angel to have hers. Besides trying to be a nice guy, Kenny wanted to be a regular sex partner of hers.

Finally, she couldn't hold back any more, and started reaching for her clit. When he saw what he was trying to do, Kenny breathed a soft sigh of relief and gently wrapped his big hand around it. "My clit!" she begged him. "Stroke my clit!"

He did, and was surprised at the way it quickly became fully erect after he had pumped it only a few times. Angel continued begging him to stroke her clit for her, and he gladly complied. As he pumped back and forth, in time with the thrusts of his cock into her, Kenny felt it start to throb in his hand, and he fucked her faster, with Angel matching his increased pace as she rammed her pussy back to meet him. He stroked her clit at the same speed.

After just a few seconds, Angel felt a tsunami of absolute ecstasy rapidly building up inside her body. It seemed to start from the tips of her fingers and toes and, especially from her pussy, where Kenny's cock was pounding in and out. The massive wave concentrated in her groin, and she climaxed, thunderously, the best climax she had ever had. Semen shot from her clit and, when Kenny kept stroking her, it spurted out three more times, covering his hand with the viscous fluid. Angel relaxed totally when her tremendous orgasm was done.

Kenny did not relax, nor did he hold back any longer. He continued ramming his cock into the beautiful pussy that was still so tight and slick. His volcano of ecstasy, having been suppressed for a long time, exploded, and he blasted semen into his condom. He didn't stop at just one ejaculation either, but continued fucking until he had squirted his cum twice more. After that, he was through.

"That was great," he said to Angel, who was sagged into the bed, smiling, and with her eyes closed in bliss.

She opened them and her smile grew wider. "It was wonderful," she responded.

Kenny felt a strong urge to lie down and cuddle with the beautiful T-girl in his bed, and he hoped Angel felt the same way. Carefully, he removed his cock, which was still almost completely hard, from her pussy. Before doing anything else, he stripped off his condom and set it on the corner of the bed farthest away from where they would be lying. He had learned many years ago that, before cuddling, it was wise to do so, and avoid a very unpleasant mess.

Kenny and Angel lay naked in each other's arms, kissing and whispering about what a great time it had been. She was completely satisfied by her two orgasms, but wanted to do something more for Kenny, especially after he had eaten her pussy to give her the first one. That had been a great new experience, and one that she hoped would be duplicated by him and other men she had sex with, although she wouldn't insist on it. Angel reached between their bodies and gently took his cock in her hand, holding it with her fingers at its base. It had gotten softer, but not very much, and she knew it would be covered with his cum. Licking that off was something she really wanted, as would getting his cock fully hard again and sucking him off. Angel gave her partner a lewd grin and, still holding his cock, got to her knees beside him. Realizing what she had in mind, and liking the idea as much as she did, Kenny grinned back at her, equally lewdly, and nestled his head in his pillow, prepared to be pampered and pleasured.

Not wanting to smear his juices on her hand, and waste some of them. Angel continued to hold its base, while she leaned over to lick everything off the tip. His semen was delicious, and the velvety texture of the head was a different kind of treat to her tongue. When that part was clean, Angel's tongue traversed the underside of the ridge, and she made certain to lick the slit, where some drops were oozing out. The sensations her tongue received when it caressed his cock were marvelous ones, and Angel opened her mouth wide and slowly lowered her head to engulf as much of the long, thick shaft as she could.

Kenny's cock was the biggest one Angel had taken into her mouth up until then, and she enjoyed every inch of it that she could accommodate. Her tongue caressed the hardening cylinder, sluicing off the cum that adhered to it and pleasing her taste buds, while the skin that was tightly stretched was a joy to her sense of touch. Slowly, she took it almost all the way in, stopping only when the tip was pressing against the back of her throat. Her gag reflex was acquiescent, and Angel took his shaft in deeper, until she felt the beginning of a reaction. That was as far as she would engulf his cock on that night, although she hoped it could go farther into her mouth during future sessions. Angel slowly raised her head until just the tip of Kenny's cock was still in her mouth, and lowered it again until her lips were at the same place on his shaft. She repeated the same slow stroke over and over.

As Angel's head bobbed up and down, she felt Kenny's cock become fully erect in her mouth, giving her a very satisfying sense of accomplishment and even a small feeling of empowerment. Knowing she could give pleasure to men, at the same time as she was receiving it from them, gave her a magnificent feeling of self-worth, and more affirmation that she was truly a sensuous, desirable woman.

Kenny had no doubt of that at all. As a bisexual, he could enjoy sex with either men or women, and he considered Angel to be the sexiest woman he knew. Even so, her clit was anatomically identical to a cock, and he considered fondling her there, and getting it erect and sucking on it, as he would do for a gay man he might entertain in his bed. With that in mind, he held it gently in his hand, wondering how long it would take to get it erect enough to suck off.

"Do you want to 69?" he asked her.

Angel did not. Although she had enjoyed it immensely when Kenny stroked her clit twice before and helped bring about her great orgasms, what he had in mind was a different matter. Playing with a woman's clit in the way he had earlier, was a perfectly good and right thing for a man to do while having sex with her, and Angel had received great pleasure, even ecstasy. However, what Kenny had in mind was taking her clit into his mouth and sucking on it, and treating it as a gay man would treat a cock. This was something Angel would never want a man to do, although she was very much enjoying doing something very similar for him. What she had between her legs was a clit, and it was fine, even wonderful, for a man to stroke it while fucking her or eating her pussy as Kenny had before, as long as he acknowledged and treated it as her clit.

"No, thanks anyhow," she replied, briefly taking his cock from her mouth. Angel moved around until she was kneeling between Kenny's legs, where she resumed sucking his cock. She had enjoyed the small taste of his cum a few minutes earlier, and wanted to suck him off and swallow a full load of the semen he would ejaculate into her mouth.

Angel discovered she actually preferred this position anyhow, because she enjoyed looking at her partner and seeing his reactions to what she was doing. After a few more long, slow strokes with her mouth on Kenny's cock, she looked at his face. It was a mask of joy, with the eyes closed and a big smile. Obviously, he was not very distressed at not being able to suck her off. Happy that she was not actually depriving him of something he really needed to do, Angel continued slowly massaging his cock between her lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Angel Ch. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds