Angela's Present

As soon Angela knew that Zoey was already close to coming again she quickly chose to relentlessly press on with her attack. Her oral attentions quickly became focused on Zoey's clitoris while her fingers once again ventured to penetrate Zoey's moist, open cunt. First one finger, than another were slipped into Zoey's receptive pussy with ease as Zoey continued to buck against Angela's face and fingers.

When those fingers began to fuck Zoey while Angela's lips formed a tight circle around her clit to suck on it viciously Zoey suddenly realized she was no longer petting Angela's hair. Instead she was gripping the poor girl's soft, silky mane holding her face to her cunt. It wasn't a conscious move, but she saw no reason to stop. In fact, she was quite beyond reason at that point as her second orgasm of the night was approaching at a rapid clip.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna..." Zoey began to say in stressed, breathy voice before she was cut off by her own body suddenly going stiff and her brain going almost totally blank except for a sensation of complete euphoria as the glory she'd known was coming finally arrived. It was just as intense as the first one. Zoey would've been surprised at this, but she was far too busy experiencing it to put much thought into analyzing the quality and intensity of the sensation. All she knew as she squirmed and shook on the bed while alternating between grunting pants and holding her breath only to release in long, shaky squeals of delight was that everything felt just absolutely glorious.

Again, by the time she was done coming Zoey would've been quite satisfied if Angela had suddenly decided to call it a night. She also wouldn't have minded having a go at making Angela come. Not because she felt obligated to. Zoey just really and authentically wanted to. She wanted to taste her young friend's nectar, to feel Angela's pussy convulsing around her fingers, to look up and see her beautiful face contorted with lust and release.

Angela, however, was obviously of a different mind on this subject even as she allowed Zoey to pull her up and into a kiss. Every time Zoey's hands even came close to touching Angela's pussy or even when Zoey tried to kiss her way down to Angela's pert little breasts Angela would just smile and laugh as she said "Not yet, baby. Not yet" until she was forced to pin Zoey's hands behind her head and stare into her eyes as she said more firmly, but still with a hint of laughter in her voice "Stop. I can have my turn later. I'm not done with you yet." She then followed this with a warm, loving kiss that simply melted any resistance Zoey might have had.

For several long, luxurious seconds Zoey was happy to just let Angela have her way with her. Hell, she would've been happy to just lay back and enjoy the kiss for as long as Angela chose to kiss her. Just feeling Angela's soft skin sliding against her own as they breathed into each other felt better than anything she had felt in quite a long time with the obvious exception of the pleasure Angela had given her twice already. Honestly, Zoey couldn't even imagine what more Angela might want to do, but she didn't really care. This was good enough for the moment until the moment ended and Angela broke the kiss and began to get up and then quickly got off of the bed completely much to Zoey's visible chagrin.

"Hold on," Angela said in an impatient tone in response to the look on Zoey's face. She then placed a light kiss on Zoey's forehead as she hurried out of the bedroom before Zoey could properly verbalize her protest. She then hurried back in the room without even closing the door behind her carrying her backpack with such an air of almost childlike excitement that Zoey would have laughed if she wasn't so confused. She was even more confused when Angela said "Alright, now close your eyes and don't open them again until I tell you to."

"But..." Zoey said in an abortive attempt to protest only to be shushed almost as soon as the word escaped her lips.

"Just do it or I'm going home," Angela said, smirking a little as she made her obviously empty threat.

"Fine," Zoey said as she closed her eyes and then she repeated the word as she covered her face with her pillow when Angela insisted that she do so. She then added in a slightly louder voice so she could be heard clearly through the pillow "This had better be good."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Angela said as Zoey heard her unzip her backpack and then she heard something that sounded a little belt buckles clacking as Angela simply dropped the backpack on the ground. The noises that followed that were hard to interpret. They did sound vaguely familiar and if the weed that Angela had given her earlier hadn't still been at work fogging up Zoey's brain she might have been able to figure it all out, but she couldn't. Instead she simply waited somewhat patiently for a grand total of thirty seconds before she began to protest.

"Oh my god. Quit whining. I'm so totally almost done." Angela responded after Zoey told her to hurry up before adding "Ah ha! Nice and snug."

"What's nice and snug?" Zoey said as she began to raise the pillow to take a peak only to find that Angela was now right next to her when, almost as soon as she began to lift the pillow, Angela's hand suddenly pushed it back down.

"Not yet, cutie," Angela said as Zoey felt her hand leave the pillow and then she felt the bed sink a little as Angela crawled back onto it. When Angela had settled back between Zoey's legs Zoey once again attempted to take a peak, but once again Angela caught her and said "Be patient. I promise you you're gonna love this." Angela then placed a wet, sloppy kiss on Zoey's pussy that quickly turned into a brief but pleasurable tongue fucking that just made Zoey quiver as she dropped any attempts to protest this odd little game that Angela insisted on playing.

Zoey didn't even complain or attempt to remove the pillow when Angela's tongue left her pussy and was replaced by her fingers as the younger woman shifted on the bed. She also didn't protest when Angela grabbed one of Zoey's hands and kindly asked her to play with herself for a moment which Zoey gladly did even while wondering why. When she heard the distinctive sound of something being squeezed from a tube she almost said something, but then Angela's lube slick fingers were gently pushing Zoey's out of the way and once again she allowed her doubts to evaporate until Angela shifted and there was something else gently probing between the lips of her vagina.

This time when Zoey went to remove the pillow Angela didn't even say a word. Neither did Zoey because just as the pillow left her face the thing that had only seconds before been merely easing its way between her lips was now being gently pushed inside of her by the slow, patient movement of Angela's hips. Zoey barely had a chance to register the fact that Angela's third surprise of the night was a strap-on, something Zoey was not inexperienced with, but which she had a mixed results using herself. Not that she let past experience dissuade her from enjoying the pleasure of Angela's patient, but persistent penetration. No, she simply let her head fall back on the comforter, tilted her hips to allow the rubber phallus easier entry and just let the inevitable happen.

"Oh, that is so fucking hot," Angela whispered as her fake cock sank into Zoey's welcoming cunt and then slowly began to pull it out. Zoey couldn't disagree with this assessment, but she also found herself unable to verbalize her agreement as Angela once again began to slip it back inside of her as her pace began to gradually quicken. In fact, all that Zoey could do was let out at a soft, satisfied sigh as she brought her hand down to her pussy once again to feel the slick cock sliding slowly in then slowly out before putting her fingers to work on her clit.

Angela did nothing to stop Zoey from touching herself. She only grabbed Zoey's legs and pushed them up and apart as she continued to pump her hips at an even, but ever quickening pace as she muttered quietly, seemingly half to herself, about the beauty of watching her "cock" fucking Zoey's pussy. Somehow this actually made the whole thing that much hotter for both of them and soon Zoey was getting into it as well.

"You like fucking my pussy?" Zoey said in a soft, shaky voice and she was instantly rewarded with a both a hard inward thrust and by Angela saying "I fucking love it, baby." Zoey was a quick study and again she teased Angela and again she was rewarded with an instantly quickening of the pace and a series of nice hard thrusts until finally the testing probing seemed to completely give way to an actual hard pounding until Zoey could no longer form full sentences and Angela could no longer get the power behind her hips she wanted sitting up holding Zoey's legs back and open.

Angela's problem, at least, had an easy solution. She simply and carefully so as not to remove the toy from Zoey's pussy for even a second, laid down upon her lover. As soon as she did everything seemed to just evolve from there and they were suddenly on a whole new level. Zoey's legs quickly wrapped themselves around Angela's lovely hips, her arms wrapped themselves around Angela's back and her mouth quickly sought out Angela's for a kiss as Angela began to thrust into Zoey with a power and skill that Zoey would have never imagined possible from such a young and petite girl if she wasn't herself the willing victim of her skillful ministrations.

Of course, it was more than the strength of Angela's thrusts that were driving Zoey once more to the zenith of pleasure. There was also the matter of skill. It was almost as if Angela had been born with the faux cock strapped to her hips. There was none of the usual annoying problems Zoey had learned to expect from her few previous experiences with strap-ons. It never popped out, Angela never once had to use her hand to guide it home and she never once even had to look down to make sure she was still hitting her target even when she drew it back until only the tip remained inside of Zoey's pussy before slamming it back home.

Zoey had been fucked by men who weren't as aware of their own phalluses as Angela seemed to be of her rubber one. Not that she was thinking of men or even directly comparing the experience. No, Zoey wasn't thinking anything even close to that as Angela continued to pound her cock in and out of Zoey driving her closer and closer to yet another mind blowing orgasm. To be honest, there really wasn't much at all going on in Zoey's mind at the time besides a feeling of irrepressible lust and awe in respect to Angela that only increased when Angela broke their kiss and pinned Zoey's hands behind her head as she did the seemingly impossible by putting just a little more into her thrusts to drive Zoey over the precipice.

Zoey knew Angela was whispering and panting words of love and encouragement to her, but she couldn't really make them out as the orgasm quickly overcame her senses. She could also feel Angela's sweat dripping down on her pooling on her belly and she knew that she herself was almost screaming with joy and lust even though she could barely hear herself as Angela just kept pumping her hips mercilessly throughout. Zoey didn't care. Not about any of it. All she knew was that if she had died at that very second she would've died a happy and satisfied woman.

She didn't die, however. In fact, when the orgasm passed and Angela made her get on her hands and knees so she could fuck her from behind Zoey realized she'd never felt more alive. By the time Zoey was just too spent to even think of coming anymore because her clit was throbbing and her well battered pussy was momentarily just too wore out she couldn't help but realize that she'd just experienced the best birthday present of her entire life and it wasn't even over. Somehow she knew that this was only a break and that there was much, much more to come.

Zoey even said as much to Angela as they laid there on her now thoroughly sweat soaked comforter cuddling and kissing as they both caught their breath, but Angela only laughed and said "Later. We'll have plenty of time later."

"But don't you have to work tomorrow?" Zoey said truly curious.

"Nope, I don't have to go anywhere until Monday. My Mom wants me to come over for some family stuff." Angela said simply before continuing after Zoey gave her the stink eye for being vague about her sudden abundance of free time. "I traded weekends with Connie."

"But I thought you had to tickets for that..." Zoey started only to be interrupted by Angela.

"I gave those to Connie, too. That's how I got the weed. We traded. Well, that and I gave her some of the money I saved for the trip."

"But I thought you really wanted to go. Hell, I was even starting to look forward to it."

"No you weren't." Angela scoffed playfully before adding "You were just going to be nice. It doesn't matter, though. They'll be around again. Besides this was so much more fun."

"Can't argue with that," Zoey said and then she kissed Angela softly on her forehead. "I'm thirsty."

"Me too," Angela said vacantly and then returned the kiss before adding "Let's go smoke another bowl and drink some water."

"Okay, but only if means me not getting up," Zoey said in a weak voice while smiling mischievously.

"Lazy ass," Angela said teasingly then kissed Zoey again.

"It's your fault. You drained me."

"Ugh, fine. But only because it's your birthday."

"You're a doll."

"I know."

With that Angela got up and grabbed them both a bottle of water from Zoey's fridge and grabbed the bong and Zoey's smoking tray from the coffee table. For next half hour they replenished their fluids and smoked a little while playfully continuing to flirt and kiss at every opportunity until the bong and the tray were placed on the floor and they were once again kissing each other with passion. This time, however, it was Zoey who ended up on top when they finally gave into the urge to make love again.

The knowledge that they had all the time in the world definitely factored into the way Zoey went about her task. She had fully intended on making Angela come at least once before the night was over before Angela had even touched her pussy with either her fingers, her tongue or her strap-on, but now that she knew there was no need to hurry she didn't. She took her time and enjoyed the feel of Angela's soft body underneath her, reveled in the feel of Angela's small hands gripping her buttocks and gently stroking her back as they kissed.

Soon, though, things began to heat up much as they had earlier on the couch. This time though there were no pesky clothes to get in the way. There was only skin gliding across skin. Nipples scraped against nipples sending delicious little shocks through them both. When they both instinctively began to maneuver their legs and hips so that they each had a thigh pressing tightly against their pussies this deliriously wonderful friction quickly began to go to another level and this time neither of them could find any reason to stop.

Still, it was a slow build. Neither of them seemed to be in hurry to come as they began to grind against each other as they kissed. Zoey, for one, really wasn't in any hurry to bring herself off. She wanted to focus on Angela, but she'd seriously underestimated her body's capacity for pleasure. A part of her actually wanted to stop so she could concentrate on her friend's pleasure. It was a small part of her, though, and it was easily silenced by the sensations emanating from her cunt every time she ground her pussy against Angela's soft thigh or felt Angela's warm, wet cunt grinding against hers in return as their pace continued to quicken.

It wasn't long before Zoey's mattress was squeaking lightly in protest much as it had probably done earlier. Not that Zoey had noticed before. She had been a tad busy getting the fucking of her life. It barely even registered now except as a bit of background noise that combined in her head with the sound of their combined breathing as they continued to kiss as they fucked.

As their rhythm increased both sounds increased in their intensity, but it was the sound of their panting moans that soon won the day when Angela's hands began to grip Zoey's firm, but still soft butt cheeks with a lustful fierceness as she neared her first orgasm of the night. Zoey too was quickly approaching completion as she reared up slightly and began grinding her hips with more force while trying her best to maintain contact with Angela's pussy. She obviously was doing a good job because less than a minute after she broke the kiss Angela was pulling her into another one as she came and she made sure that the kiss didn't break for even a second as Zoey soon followed.

It was intense and beautiful, but it was hardly what Zoey had intended to do. Not that Angela seemed to mind one little bit as she continued to hold Zoey to her mouth for a series of long moments after they'd both recovered. Zoey almost had the urge to fight her way out the kiss lest she be distracted from her task yet again, but she couldn't. She had to admit she really liked kissing Angela. There was just something about the softness of her lips, the lightness of her tongue and even the taste of her spit that it just that much better than kissing anyone else. Still, she was a woman on a mission and she didn't really know, but she was still absolutely certain that Angela had many more intriguing flavors to offer.

When the kiss finally broke Zoey finally got her chance to begin her journey down Angela's body to the treasure between her soft, silken thighs, and she took it. Not that she hurried or anything like that. No, she was actually quite slow and methodical, but she was also quite purposeful. She even went so far as to grab Angela's hands in her own to gently pin them at her side as her kisses moved away from Angela's beautiful lips to first her cheek and then her ear and neck then back again to the other side of her new lover's soft and pretty face.

Angela just sighed sweetly and chuckled occasionally when Zoey's kisses found their way to her eyelids and the tip of her nose before they began to move downward. Angela chuckled again when Zoey licked her neck and then again when Zoey did the same to her exposed arm pit. Zoey didn't want to miss a single square inch of skin, to avoid titillating a single sensitive nerve ending and it showed. Angela didn't mind at all, of course, but she just couldn't help laughing a little whenever Zoey hit a sensitive spot.

"Stop laughing at me," Zoey finally said after placing a soft kiss on Angela's other armpit.

"I can't help it. I'm totally ticklish there. It feels good though, so... Ahh," Angela said only to stop and sigh when Zoey's teasing mouth found its way to one of her already very hard and aroused nipples for a quick nibble. When the teeth released her nipple after a quick tug she sighed again before adding "Mmm, that's even better."

"Definitely," Zoey said between kisses as she made her way across the valley between Angela's small, perky mounds. "Less salty." Again Angela laughed, but this time it didn't last as Zoey's mouth found it's way to her other nipple and again she took to nibbling on it gently before switching to her tongue as the small talk began to fall to the wayside again as Zoey got back to her journey.

Of course, she did spend a bit more time licking, kissing and biting Angela's breasts and enjoying her soft sighs before moving on, but she did move on. She had to. Making Angela sigh and giggle was fun and all, but there were much more important things to do.

Still, Angela did giggle some more as Zoey's kissed her way down Angela's flat, soft belly and Zoey chided her a little for it. When that didn't work she bit the poor girl right on the navel. Luckily Zoey was still holding Angela's hands or she likely would've been slapped. Instead Angela just called her a bitch in a teasing tone that went unanswered as Zoey finally reached her destination and paused for moment to take in Angela's scent and gaze longingly at her pretty, pouting pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds