Angela's Present

It wasn't a long pause and Angela didn't even notice, but in the dim light coming from the door to her bedroom Zoey was certain she was looking at one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen. It was so beautiful that she instantly forgot any plans to tease her young lover and completely disregarded any thoughts of licking those smooth thighs or placing any kisses on the back of Angela's knees. Instead she found herself bending her neck the short distance needed to kiss Angela's pussy passionately as she let loose one of her lover's hands so she could spread her open and allow her tongue to taste the sweet pink flesh hidden beneath those lovely lips.

"Oh, fuck..." was all Angela could say as her free hand instantly found its way to Zoey's head to pet and hold her in place and her hips involuntarily bucked against Zoey's tongue as it licked its way up to her clit and then back down it went to taste more of Angela's nectar. It did not remain out of contact with that sensitive little organ for long, however, as Zoey's explorations again brought her tongue to Angela's clit. Again Angela bucked, but this time received no mercy as Zoey's tongue continued its assault on her sensitive bud while her fingers began to ease themselves inside of Angela's tight passage.

At first the licks were gentle, almost teasing, but as Zoey's fingers grew braver and penetrated deeper inside of her lover her licks became more persistent. When her fingers had finally and fully entered Angela Zoey wrapped her lips around the younger woman's hooded clit and sucked on it gently while flicking it with the tip of her tongue and much to her surprise found herself hanging on for dear life as Angela had her second orgasm of the night far sooner than Zoey would have ever expected.

Zoey was actually so shocked that she almost stopped once she thought Angela was done coming only to find her head forced back into place as Angela chanted "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop." in a harsh whisper as the orgasm coursed through her. Zoey did as she was told and went right back to licking, sucking and fingering Angela's convulsing pussy until she found out why Angela was so desperate for her to continue as the poor girl barely had enough time to catch her breath before another orgasm hit her and hit her hard.

For a moment Zoey was a bit jealous, but it passed quickly and in its place came a mixture of both pride and amazement as she continued until Angela made her stop after what looked like at least three orgasms one right after the other. Her chin and fingers were almost drenched with Angela's juices which she gladly shared with Angela as she crawled up next to her to give her a kiss that lasted for a long moment before Zoey just had to speak.

"That was fucking amazing," Zoey said in a soft whisper.

"I think that's supposed to be my line," Angela responded with an equally quiet tone as she smiled brightly and kissed Zoey briefly. "I haven't done that in like ages."

"Well, I haven't done that ever," Zoey replied while brushing some Angela's sweat soaked hair away from her forehead.

"Ah, poor baby," Angela replied and then kissed her again. "You know... we can work on that. We have plenty of time."

"Do we now? What time is it anyway?"

"Just after one."

"Hmm... maybe..." Zoey said and immediately knew that she wouldn't be going to bed for quite awhile. She was right as the kiss that followed quickly turned into much more. The both of them ended up staying awake until some time after three in the morning after trying hard to make each other come more times than either could count. There was some nice, slow mutual masturbation, some more fun and simple tribbing, and lots of good, old fashioned oral both one at time and in the classic 69 until they were both too tired to even thinking about coming again.

When they finally quit they fell asleep cuddled tightly together and awoke much the same way a little before noon. They didn't get out of bed, however, until some time after one as they both woke up feeling more than a little frisky. When they finally got up and took a shower together they ended up staying in until the water went cold, but even that didn't lessen their desire for each other one little bit as they realized how much better it was to make love to each other completely sober.

Not that stopped them from getting high later and having even more fun together. Nope, it didn't stop them at all as they barely left Zoey's apartment the entire long holiday weekend while they continued to explore each other's bodies as much as was humanly possible and then some. Zoey even took a couple turns with the strap-on and found that she actually enjoyed the experience much more than she remembered. It was still a weird feeling, but there was just something about it that was just so... well, she didn't have any words for it besides fun. Also, it was definitely nice to watch Angela's pretty little butt bouncing up and down on her "cock" when Angela insisted on sitting on the faux phallus.

By the time Monday afternoon rolled around and Zoey found herself sitting up in bed while her young lover slept curled up next to her she couldn't help but think that things had definitely changed between them, but she didn't mind one little bit. She could even see this becoming something much more serious and for the first time in a long time she found herself looking at this possibility with more than a bit of optimism.

Just as she snuffed her cigarette, though, her ruminating came to an end as Angela began to stir next to her and, as she had done both of the last two mornings they'd woken up in bed together, Zoey found herself being pulled into a kiss that she just knew would lead to so much more if she didn't put a stop to it, but quickly found herself struggling to do just that. Angela wasn't making it easy as her soft, little hand quickly found its way between Zoey's legs.

"You know," Zoey finally said as she won a battle with her lust as she placed a hand on Angela's hand and spoke softly to her young, insatiable and intoxicating lover. "You only have an hour before you have to be at your Mother's."

"Party pooper," Angela said in a pouty voice that matched the look on her face. Her hand was still on Zoey's pussy however and she spoke her next sentence her fingers were still working their way inside of Zoey trying to break her will. "Can we at least shower together?"

"You are so bad," Zoey said in whisper that was almost a sigh as she tried hard to resist the naughty, little vixen whom she really wanted to give in to right at that moment.

"I'll take that as a yes," Angela said as she got up and grabbed Zoey by the hand to help her out of bed and guide her to the shower. Zoey didn't even think of resisting and five minutes later she was glad she hadn't. Still, Angela did end up being a little a late for her family gathering, but she obviously didn't care as she kissed Zoey good-bye and promised her that she'd be back no later then six and Zoey responded by saying "You'd better not be late. We have to work tomorrow you know."

"Don't worry, baby," Angela said before kissing Zoey once more as the stood beside Angela's car not caring if anyone could seen them holding each other tightly. "We'll have time for some more fun before bedtime."

"Promise?" Zoey replied softly feeling a bit silly, but not caring one little bit as Angela smiled up at her and nodded simply before kissing her again and then she really had to leave. Zoey watched her pull out and even waved at her as she left somehow knowing that the promise would be kept without even having to think about it.

And, of course, it was and it was again glorious. So glorious they actually had a hard time waking up for work the following morning and for several mornings after that. Even when Saturday rolled around and it was finally time for Zoey to be a mommy again Angela was still there with her and that night they struggled to make love in relative silence.

Apparently they were successful enough, because Jennifer said nothing come morning except to comment on the fact that Angela was still there when she woke up as she was the next morning and for many more after that. Of course by then Jennifer had stopped commenting and had just accepted it just as she accepted the inevitable when Angela officially moved in two weeks later. Even Derrick accepted it with ease. Not that she expected him too freak out or anything, but it was still nice to know that even he thought it just made perfect sense. He even said as much as when his question about whether or not Angela was living there was answered with a simple nod by saying simply "Well, it's about damn time you found someone."

Zoey could only smile at that as well as the friendly hug from her ex-husband that followed and the loving kiss from her new lover that came as soon as he had left with their daughter in tow for another weekend with Daddy. He was right, after all. It was about time that she'd found someone who could make her happy and, damn it, she was definitely happier now then she'd ever been in her life.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds