• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ann Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ann Ch. 08

"Spotlight effect." I whispered back. She nodded. She knew what I was talking about.

Back in our office, Jeannette hugged me. It was the second hug that day. Usually, we didn't hug at all.

"I am sorry to have upset you. It was first when I had said it, I realized that you could understand it like I was going to out you. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, for sure. I know that you wouldn't. I am just a bit sensitive these days."

"Of course you are. So much to get used to." Jeannette ended the hug with a squeeze. "By the way - this hug is because I thought you needed it. I am not hitting on you."

I knew she had a husband, so she was probably straight. It was just me that was bent like an old, rusty nail.

"I don't know if, and when I am ready to come out. There is so much to process right now."

"Just take your time. And who says that you'll have to come out? Usually, people don't tell everybody who they fuck and how they do it. Why should you? If you need to talk, call me anytime. I assume that you haven't got other people to talk it through with?"

"In fact, I have. Both Jenny and Rosie are kind and sweet - I have been talking a lot with them. On Saturday, they kind of threw me a surprise party with four of their friends. They are really nice people too. Especially Bi.. erhh one couple. They are the best. You know, the kind of people you know for half an hour, and then you have the feeling that you've known them for ages. I know that I am an introvert, but those two girls, I would have no problems calling them if I had any doubts."

"That is good to hear. I can discuss anything with Tom, but sometimes, I need another point of view. I have a few friends that I use for that. They are priceless. I have felt so sorry for you, that you had no friends."

"Well, it is over now."

And so was my masturbation, but I couldn't say that. I would have to rephrase things and omit anything that was not vanilla when I was talking about my family life. It would have been better if I could have kept my two worlds completely apart.

When we closed the phones for that day, our boss stood in the doorway shortly after.

"You two superwomen - if you haven't got any urgent things for the last hour, you can go home early. You've deserved it."

It didn't happen often, but when he was pleased with something, he wasn't afraid to reward his employees for a good deed, and it was a bit embarrassing that we had had a few accounts that we had to reconcile manually every month. He knew that we would be up to date during the morning hour.

We thanked him, and as we left, Jeannette punched me in the ribs with an elbow:

"Go, get'em, girl!"

"I will, but first, I will go shopping. I wonder what they want for dinner."

I texted my two girlfriends, and Rosie answered first:

"Something easy. How about pasta?"

Jenny agreed, and I replied that I was sent home an hour earlier, due to my status as a hero.

"How much do you need to shop? Can I meet you there?"

Jenny wanted to help. I could easily have everything in my rucksack, so I declined.

It was a strange feeling going up to their apartment, unlocking their (our?) door, and yelling:

"I am ho-ome!"

Jenny came to the door and gave me a hug.

"Rosie will be here in half an hour, can we watch another episode of the Hunger Games before dinner? I feel like cuddling today. I have missed you."

"Yes, I have missed You too. I can get the pasta sauce ready, then we just have to boil the pasta. I have got everything here."

I went into the kitchen with my rucksack. There was a familiar smell in the apartment. It was very weak, and I couldn't tell what it was, just that it was a smell, I liked.

Jenny stood in the doorway as I unpacked my groceries.

"I don't want you to do all the shopping - we'll have to split the expenses and I can do some shopping in the afternoon this week. By, the way - you know that we're going to Bitch and Bimbo tomorrow, so no cooking then. On Wednesday I have planned other things, so there will not be time for cooking. I'll get some Indian food to heat up."

I agreed reluctantly, but she was right. If we were to be living together, we'd have to find a way to help each other with the work and the expenses. That would only be fair.

It wasn't a big deal to cut the veggies, and soon the minced meat and the veggies were sizzling in the pot. I opened a can of tuna, made a tuna salad, and made us three sandwiches. I thought that if those two girls liked a sandwich with the movie, they were better off with something with less fat and sugar. Then they could benefit more from their fitness training instead of trying to fight off some belly fat. When the pasta sauce was ready, I turned the stovetop off and put a lid on the pot.

I found Jenny in the living room, studying her phone.

"Can I go peeing, Mistress?"

" Lose your clothes first. And think of a shopping list for tomorrow. I know that we are dining at Bitch and Bimbo, but just anything you can think of for the rest of the week."

I agreed and put my clothes on the chair in the bedroom. I began to make a mental list of things, we might need, while I went peeing. As I sat, there was something wrong, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me:

I had closed the door!

I tried to stop the stream, so I could reach over and open the door, but before I could do anything, the door opened and Jenny came in. She kissed me on the head and got ready to wipe me. When she had finished that, she put a finger under my chin and made me stand up. She gave me a hug and another kiss.

"I have noticed that you like the door closed. If you want that, I will let you have it that way."

Jenny took a pair of handcuffs from her back pocket and pushed me backward into the shower stall. Soon I was standing with my hands cuffed on my back and the short chain from the handcuffs going around the piping to the shower mixer. Without saying a word, Jenny left the bathroom, closed the door, and turned off the light.

Things had happened so fast, and all I could do was to shout in the dark:

"I am sorry, Mistress!"

I got no reply.

I had tears in my eyes. I had broken a rule.

I knew that it wasn't a disaster, and Jenny had shown her love with hugs and kisses, but I felt like I had let her down. I remembered Rosie's explanation; that it was a part of the game. A game where Jenny was satisfied each time we followed her rules, and if we broke one, she had the opportunity to punish us.

But still, the tears kept running. I guess it was a part of the game too. I did feel bad that I had broken a rule, but I was confident that Jenny wasn't angry with me. What if I didn't feel bad at all? Wouldn't it mean that I wasn't participating with my heart? A little bit similar to the difference between 'I like you' and 'I love you'?

I was calm now. I had convinced myself that it was OK to cry. I had a wet face, and suddenly I realized that I had another wet spot two feet lower.

Then Rosie came home. I heard the front door closing, and her voice calling for Jenny and I. Jenny met her just outside the toilet door. I heard noises from hugs and kisses.

"Where is Ann?"

"There."

"Showering?"

"no."

"Uh oh."

She knew what had happened.

I heard their voices in the kitchen, or was it in the bedroom?

"Will you let me in? I want to comfort her."

"She's comfortable enough right now. Get in here."

They were in the living room now. I heard them turn the TV set on. Were they going to watch the movie without me? Suddenly, I felt very lonely here in the dark. I wanted to kneel, but my hands were chained to the piping and the shower mixer made it impossible to get my hands further down. The handcuffs were solid steel and though I was tempted, I didn't even try to pull all I could, because I would probably lose some skin on my wrists.

My breasts were wet from tears. Suddenly, the door opened and I heard Jenny's voice:

"Get in there."

Though the light outside the door wasn't very bright, I had to close my eyes shortly to get used to the light. I saw Rosie enter the bathroom, and Jenny closed the door again. A few seconds later, Rosie's naked body was standing very close to me, and I got a hug. She kissed my tears away.

"Don't cry. She doesn't hate you for this."

"I know. It's a part of the game. A game that feels very real right now. In fact, I am very glad that I can cry right now."

I felt Rosie kiss the side of my neck, and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"You know, I think you are right. And besides that, it is always ok to cry during a punishment."

"She didn't give you the key?"

"No, when we are naked, wearing a collar, or otherwise in sub-mode, we are not allowed to use keys. We are not even allowed to open doors."

"Except in emergency?"

"Except in an emergency!"

"So you are stuck with me here in the dark?"

"I don't mind. I am with you."

"Thanks for that. And that is another rule, I have to memorize. Jen didn't even need the handcuffs - I cannot leave the bathroom."

"No, but then your night wouldn't be so uncomfortable."

"What?? Am I going to spend the night like this? Standing?"

"Relax, not at all. Just kidding."

Then a naked Jenny opened the door. Soon, she had unlocked me and removed the handcuffs from the water pipes. Then I was cuffed again and led to the living room.

Everything was ready for the movie; Sandwiches on the coffee table, a thermos with coffee, and three mugs. Blankets ready to cover our naked bodies. I was placed in the middle of the couch and sandwiched between the two naked goddesses I was going to share my life with.

Jenny started the movie, while Rosie poured three mugs of coffee. I could easily see my problem: I couldn't drink my coffee while I had my hands cuffed behind me. Rosie took a sip from her mug, and then she held my mug to my lips. I took a sip and thanked her.

"You are welcome. Those, that can, will always help those who can't. If they are allowed."

I leaned over and kissed her, and then I turned to Jenny and kissed her too.

"Thank You, Mistress. I promise that I will not forget it again."

"And if you do? Then you have broken a rule AND a promise. That won't be cheap."

"Then I deserve it."

Rosie hushed - the movie was about to begin. Jenny made me lean forward and she removed my handcuffs. Then we all nestled up against each other, and soon we were just three girls watching a movie. They liked the tuna sandwiches and agreed that a PBnJ sandwich was too fattening. And in fact - I wasn't keen on peanut butter.

After the movie, we cuddled some more, small-talking. I mentioned that I was busted - that Jeannette knew about my polygamous life. Rosie's eyes widened, and Jenny hugged me:

"That is too soon. How do you feel about it?"

"In fact, I told her myself. I could have lied, but one lie leads to another, and I guess it would be very complicated in a short time. I trust her, though I thought that she would out me at the staff meeting."

I told them about what had happened. Jenny ended the hug with a firm squeeze.

"I think you did the right thing. And if rumors go around, she can help you by saying that she'd known it for a long time. Then rumors tend to stop."

"I think you are right. Jeannette wasn't alarmed herself - just happy on my behalf. Her reaction was perfect, she is very open-minded.

Then it was time for me to get the pasta ready. Rosie came to help me - there wasn't much to do, but I let her get used to working with me in the kitchen.

Our dinner was uneventful - with small talk, a bit of teasing, and some hints from Rosie that she was going to fuck me senseless later that night.

"Girls! I have been thinking this through. Ann, you need to know that usually, on my weeks with night shifts, Rosie has been home alone and not allowed to touch herself. Now you are two. You are still not allowed to touch yourselves, but in the future, you are allowed to touch each other. But still, your orgasms belong to me. So be careful what you begin.

Last week, I had the pleasure to be with Ann every night. This week, you two are together, and it would only be fair if you could enjoy it. I will allow orgasms, but you will have the rules specified every day. Remember that Ann is grounded until 10 o'clock. And when you get there, Rosie: No bondage, no pain nor penetration, and no impact play. Just vanilla. Tongue and fingers."

"Aww, Mistress. After all, she's my sub too."

"Yes, but still a newbie. I gave her four nights of vanilla - except for Tuesday, where she wore a collar and had a spanking with my hand. I think that you two need a couple of nights to get to know each other. Then we can add some fun. Don't worry, I have a few things planned, and I promise that you will be allowed to give Ann some of her firsts."

"Aww, that's generous! I know how much you like firsts."

"I have had plenty last week: First kiss, first fuck, first spanking, first date. I did mention it, but again: I am sorry Ann, that I gave you a few days filled with challenges."

"It is ok. I liked it, but a few times, I was out of my breath, literally speaking. I loved every moment, but I fear that eventually, I will run out of firsts."

"There will always be a first somewhere, that you haven't discovered yet."

Rosie hugged me and added:

"We can invent new kinks if we run out of firsts."

"Be patient, Rosie. Ann is a newbie, I'll let you know which firsts and when."

"Thank you, Jen!"

Rosie let me go and turned to Jenny and gave her a big hug.

It was time for Jenny to leave for work. I made her two tuna sandwiches and put some leftovers in a Tupperware. I got a kiss and a hug in return. Rosie hugged her too, and we wished her a good night.

"Thanks, girls. And be obedient, right?"

We nodded, and Jenny left.

Rosie hugged me tight. We stood there for a few minutes, just hugging.

"Finally alone. We've got a couple of hours before you are allowed anything. If you get naked on the bed, I can edge you until you are allowed to cum."

My eyes widened.

"You mean that you will tease me until I am ready to cum, then let me wait some time. Over and over?

"Yes. Or we could use the time to get acquainted and do something useful?"

"I would prefer that, instead of losing my sanity."

"All right. First suggestion: I need to borrow your body for some measurements. I have some skills, I need to improve, and if I had your measurements, I could sew something for you. Or perhaps you have something that needs altering."

"Hehe, I have been losing some weight lately, but I don't think Jenny would want me to extend the lifespan of my present wardrobe. I need to get used to my new life, and I think that I will go with my baggy style for a couple of months, gradually changing it into something that Jenny approves. My cellmate suggested today that I should change. She has discovered that I have started wearing thongs."

"That is a good start. Lose your clothes, then I will get ready."

I did what she said, and when she came with a few sheets of paper from the office, I was stark naked. For the next ten minutes, she measured everything on my body and wrote the measurements in a printout. I could tell it wasn't as simple as just waist, hips, and inseam, because some of the measurements were from places on my body that didn't make sense to me, like from somewhere on my back to somewhere else on my back. Not from hips or shoulders, just some points, only Rosie could see or feel.

"You are an inch and something taller than me, but if you lose a few pounds on your belly, we are almost alike. Sofia was right; you are a D-cup, very close to a DD. Let's cross our fingers that you don't lose weight from the boobs. You will look magnificent in a corset."

"You mean those fancy things I have stashed pics of on my PC?"

I didn't think it would be a disaster to admit that to Rosie. Perhaps my inner fetishist wanted her to pry into my hidden folders.

"I don't know what you have stashed, but if you did, it may mean that the thought appeals to you. Perhaps we will end up tightlacing you. Who knows?"

"Wow! I have always thought that such things were out of reach."

"Never say never. But it depends on your body and weight loss. I need one more thing: Get on the scales over there. Let's keep track of your weight."

She took the last sheet of paper and wrote my weight on the top line. Next to it, she added my waist size, thighs, and the date.

"We'll put you on the scales every Monday from now on. We might see some progress. And now we need to talk. We've been together for three days and I don't know much about you."

We sat on the couch, and soon we were sitting in a loose embrace, sharing information. I told her about my job and my childhood on the farm, and Rosie told me about her past. It wasn't a fairytale. Her parents were not very open-minded, and when they caught her kissing a girl, hell broke loose. The second time they caught her, she was kicked out of the house with nowhere to go.

"The girl, I was kissing, lived at home too. Her parents were kind enough, but I couldn't stay there. I slept on couches at friends' places until I met a woman who wanted me to share her bed. Of course, it didn't last long, and then I needed another woman that had an empty bed. I lived in different relationships, some of them short and some of them were longer. A few of them were too long - I had to endure a poisonous relationship until I had found another place to move in. I had quite a few jobs and tried to save money to get my own place. Finally, I could afford it and moved right away, living in a small one-room apartment with a mattress on the floor. I had it that simple with a purpose: I did not want to take anyone home with me. I was without girlfriends for half a year, having two jobs to save up some money. Then I met Jenny. We dated for a couple of months before I moved in. I quit one of my jobs, and when I found this job as a trainee, I quit the other. Life has been good to me since then."

"Aww, poor you! Do you have contact with your family?"

"I have a kid brother, six years younger than me. We text once in a while. He's about to move out from home now too."

"I am so sorry to hear that. How about Jenny? Has she got any family?"

"I don't think so. And don't ask her. She's very vulnerable. I don't even know her birthday. She's got the blues three or four times a year. One of them is Xmas. Then a week or two each summer, and in the fall. I haven't been able to pinpoint the time, but something bad has happened. I guess that her parents are dead. She never wants to talk about it and when other people talk about their family, she usually leaves the room. In that way, we are the ideal couple: None of us wants to talk about family."

"I told her about my family a few times. She seemed uncomfortable, but I didn't know..."

"She was polite. It must have cost her a lot of strength."

"Oh, and when she told me about you, I mentioned that I didn't want to ask because I didn't know what had happened to you. I said I thought it was a painful break-up or perhaps you were dead. She froze and looked like she'd got the heebie-jeebies. Then she hugged me and said that I should never say things like that again."

"Wow, I am glad that she didn't freak out completely. She is terrified to lose anything: Friends, things. That's why I think she'd lost her family."

"I have noticed how much you care for her and try to support her. Please let me know what I can do."

"Just make her happy. And try not to meet up too late. Please text her at once if you are late, if she expects you at a certain time."

"I will remember that. Jen is a wonderful person. I have already told her that I love her."

"And what about me?"

"I think you love her too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ann Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds