• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ann Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Ann Ch. 08

"I have made a vow to myself about being an honest sub. I will not hide anything. Perhaps I'll get a punishment from time to time, but that's the game, and even if it is a real and hard punishment, I might have deserved it, and it should help me be a better sub. If I hide something from Jenny - or lie to her - things will soon be complicated, and when she finds out, she'll be angry and feel that she cannot trust me anymore."

"Jenny warned me - you have really done your homework. I made that vow too - both to Jen and myself. Sometimes I like to be a brat, and once I lied to Jen and told her that I had masturbated for a few minutes, but without cumming, while she was at work one night. Gee, I got a spanking, and when she found out I had been lying, I got a severe caning. It was not pleasant, because I just had the spanking, and then a caning on top of it. She gave me 20 strokes, and all of them in the same spot. I had only one stripe on my ass, but it took several weeks before it disappeared. I couldn't sit properly for a week."

"Wow!"

I sat up and bent over to look at her bum, just to see how much the stripes from the day before had faded. They were not bright red anymore, but still visible.

"How long will those stay visible?"

"I think they will be gone in a couple of days. They will be gone before we go swimming Saturday."

"What if they don't?"

"Then I won't go swimming. There is no reason to scare all the vanilla people. They could think that I was in an abusive marriage. I don't want to explain things to a police officer."

"Yes, that's another thing I have read. It is best to hide things from the vanillas. They don't understand."

"Some of them do, but I will not be the reason why a mom should explain things, she doesn't understand fully, to her nine-year-old daughter. If we want them to respect us, we'd better respect them. Now, where was I?"

I took her hand and led it to my pussy.

"Here, I think."

"Not yet."

She sat up next to me and began caressing my boobs. Soon, she held my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. She pulled slightly, and I gave a deep sigh - I loved that. She pulled harder and then rolled my nipples between her fingers. I took a deep breath before my next sigh, but then she pressed my nipples harder and rolled them again. I spent some of the air, I got into my lungs, in a yelp.

"Ouch! Jen said no pain!"

That's not pain. This is pain."

And then she dug her nails into my poor nipples for a second or two.

"OUCH! Please, please!"

"Please what?"

I had said please by reflex, and without thinking it over much, I said:

"Please, do it again."

"No! Jenny said no."

"Please!"

"I can do this."

Then she rolled my nipples again. I gasped. It was so good. If my bedding did smell a little bit of sex before, it would soon be reeking. I was almost lying in a puddle. Rosie pushed me on my back and laid on top of me. She kissed my face everywhere, and soon I was panting again.

"Stretch your arms and legs towards the corners of the bed, Sweetie."

Jen had told us not to do any bondage, and this was - well, not real bondage, but a mental thing. If Rosie would let me try that, I wouldn't complain. I was so horny and just wanted everything. I did as I was told.

"Yes, Miss Rosie."

"This is not bondage - I just want you to pretend it is. And if you panic, you are not bound and you can move, if you need to. But as for now, you are like you are bound."

I nodded, and she continued to kiss me, now all over my throat and down to my breasts.

Soon her kisses had covered my breasts all over, but she had kept them away from my nipples. Her kisses turned into small, fast bites. Not hard bites, just a little more than just grazing my skin with her teeth. She covered my boobs again - a few bites on the left, then a few on the right, and all over again. I wanted her to touch my nipples; I wanted it so much that I was about to scream it out, but all, I could say was:

"Please, please!"

"Please, please what?"

"You are forgetting my nipples."

"Nipples... nipples... oh, do you mean these?"

Rosie took my left nipple between her lips and sucked hard on it. As she gaped up, she sucked both the nipple and a good part of my breast into her mouth. I sighed, but it changed to a long moan when she bit on the lump of breast that filled her mouth. I could feel her tongue on my nipple and her teeth on my skin. My other nipple got the same treatment, and if I wasn't wet before, I certainly was now. My nipples were treated with teeth and tongue for a while, and I was almost out of breath. Before I got crazy, Rosie moved her head over my navel and towards my pussy, giving small bites all the way. She sucked the skin just north of my pussy, and kept a firm bite on it for a while. It was so close to my clit and pussy that I could feel the tension in the skin around my clit. I was gasping for air and tried to push her head towards my pussy.

Rosie let my skin go and raised her head from my crotch. She moved up and kissed my mouth. I felt her warm body press against my own in a tight embrace.

"You have failed. You were bound, weren't you?"

"Oh no! Please go on, it is so goood."

"No, you moved your hands. I will give you another try, but I will have to start all over again."

"Oh, please! Please!"

"Yes, I intend to please you, but if you interrupt the game, you just postpone your climax."

"Noooo!"

"I will give you a tool to deal with this: Don't focus on what you want to happen in a minute. Focus on the present. You don't know if your orgasm is coming in a minute, an hour, or tomorrow, so don't bother with that. Forget it. Enjoy your lust, feel your horniness, and cherish the moment you are living in. Will you do me - and yourself - a favor and try that?"

"Yes, Miss Rosie. I am sorry I let you down."

"Don't be. You are still learning. Learning about being a girlfriend, being a lesbian, about BDSM, and - most importantly - about yourself. You will never stop learning - there will always be new things you haven't seen before, or just haven't seen from a new perspective. Let's try again."

Rosie began all over again. I had feared that she would spend as much time on the different areas as she did the first time, but her (and my) patience wasn't really present, so soon she was biting my Mons Pubis again. I tried to focus on her actions, not on my pussy. I imagined myself being inside me, watching Rosie through my transparent skin. It was quite weird, but it helped me focus on the caresses and the pleasure, they gave me.

When she pulled her head away from my body, still biting me, I felt that she was stretching the skin on my mons, and I felt a strange, but not unpleasant tightness in my clit area. Eventually, she loosened her bite and began her biting of my labia. A few times up and down my labia, giving a series of small bites, made me dizzy from too much oxygen due to my heavy breathing. I had tried to focus the way she told me, and my mind was filled with the sensation of bitten labia. I didn't even think of my clit before it was sucked in between her lips and her teeth clamped on the area behind it. Her tongue flicked over it, and before I could ask her if I was allowed to cum, I came. I just had time to open my mouth and say "May..." before my climax washed over me. I moaned and groaned, and Rosie sucked my clit in the same rhythm. After I had gained control over my limbs and my breathing, I just lay there, spent and exhausted, while Rosie used her tongue to clean up the mess, she had caused between my legs. She came up for a hug and a kiss, and I could clean her face from my juices. I was still a bit sticky, covered with her juices from before, and we lay there, lazily cleaning each other like two cats in the sun.

"Wow, what a day! So many things happening, so many emotions."

I was exhausted from being outed at work, my punishment in the bathroom, and now some pretty good sex with Rosie. I was glad we would go to their apartment to sleep because my bed had more than one wet spot now. When Rosie had finished her hugging, we collected the sheets to bring with us for the next time we were doing our laundry.

"They can dry in our hamper tonight. How about a shower back at our place?"

"Good idea. Despite your efforts, I feel a bit sticky."

"Me too."

We dressed and collected the things we had placed by the door. I remembered a few extra items, I would need. Back in their apartment, we went straight for a shower. My hair reeked of pussy. We had a long hug under the running water. I guessed that Rosie and I would be spending most of the time that week hugging.

Lucky Rosie - her hair could dry in a short time, while my long hair took an hour at least. She placed me on a chair in the kitchen and brought their hair dryer. I enjoyed being pampered while she dried my hair and brushed it with my hair brush.

I had moved almost every single item, I needed, to their place, and they had willingly cleared space for me. Some of my clothes were in their wardrobe in the office, and I had a pile of my kitchen stuff in a corner of the countertop, and now my laptop and my book were on the corner of their coffee table. It had been a week since I met Jen for good, and what a week. I sat there, being pampered by Rosie, and the heat from the hairdryer made me sleepy.

When I was done, Rosie's hair was still a bit damp, so we swapped places and I did hers too. It was late evening, and we needed some sleep. Rosie yawned as I had finished her, and we made a quick scan of the apartment to find things that needed to be tidied up, and then we did our bathroom routine and brushed our teeth. As we lay in bed, we both agreed that we missed Jenny.

"Imagine how lonely I was before you came to us; a week without Jenny in the bed! Luckily she doesn't do nightshift on the weekends so often."

"Imagining being alone in a bed? I can easily relate to that." I answered.

"Oh yes - you poor thing." Rosie hugged me. "But it is over now!"

"Yes it is. And if I didn't express myself clearly before, I will clarify now: Rosie, I love you!"

Her hug got tighter.

"And I love you too. Let's get some sleep. I have set the alarm on my phone. Goodnight, my sub-sister!"

"Goodnight Miss Rosie!"

We stayed in that tight hug, with our breasts pressed together, our knees interlaced so we each had a thigh pressing against the other's pussy, and our heads close together on the pillow. So close that we hardly had to move our heads to kiss. And during a kiss, I think I fell asleep, exhausted from a long day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ann Ch. 08
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds