• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anna's Paramore

Anna's Paramore

123

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Celebrity: Anna Kendrick and Hayley Williams

Code: FF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Mast, Toys

*

Anna Kendrick pushed her key into the front door of her apartment and crossed the threshold of her own private abode. Fatigue wore on her mind and she was eager to slip into bed and enjoy the weekend with some 'alone' time. Turning, she locked her front door and dumped her handbag on the kitchen counter and laid her roller case against the wall. Threading her hands through her long brown hair, Anna mulled over the options she could do before turning in for bed. Her musings were cut short when her cell phone beeped to life.

Tugging her cell out of her hoodie, the fatigue of flight travel made her squint as she read the contact. It was from Amy, one of her female friends who lived in the more artistic area of New York.

'Hey babes! I've got two tickets to Paramore at The Dive tonight!'

Anna smiled and rubbed at the back of her neck. Was she really in the mood for a rock show? She tapped out a reply on her cell and then hit the 'send' button.

'Hey, I'm way too tired for a show tonight. Next time?'

The petite brunette and star of Pitch Perfect saw the 'message coming' icon on her display so took a seat while awaiting the response.

'Aw come on! Simon and Jack both ditched me!'

'Way too tired still! Save your pity foo!'

'But... Beer! I'll buy you so much beer!'

Now that was a tempting offer, Anna was still young and the concept of a hangover consisted of getting out of bed at one in the afternoon. Her thumb hovered over the on screen keyboard before quickly tapping out a response.

'Delicious beer?'

'It's The Dive...'

That made Anna laugh out loud. It was a hipster-ish area of New York so there was only so much PBR they could sell before they got some weird obscure beer. Mulling her options, Anna sighed and tapped out a response. Maybe a rock show could be the start of a great weekend...

'Okay, time?"

'xD Nine pm! Smooches!'

Anna smiled and looked up at her large clock over her kitchen's stove and saw she had a couple of hours before she had to get out there. It was a forty five minute drive so she had about an hour to go. Her eyes flicked up to the door to her bathroom and she decided to grab a shower.

Having showered and changed into a fashionably casual attire of: a bright red hooded top, a white top with navy blue lines wrapped around her waist and a pair of denim jeans. She had been to a few rock shows at The Dive before and assumed that it would be just like the other shows she had been to. She had assembled a quick handbag to go out, it didn't really consist of anything too special. Just one very special addition towards the bottom of the bag that... Well, no one needed to know about.

Both Anna and Amy were guided to the side of the venue and had chance to meet the band ever so briefly before they needed to go on. Anna was mildly annoyed by the chance that she hadn't had the chance to watch some of the support acts but she was getting in for free. When you get something for free, you can't really complain as she would often argue.

The lights on stage of The Dive dimmed to four spotlights that focused on the band members who walked on stage, two on either side. Anna had been so fortunate to meet both Hayley Williams, lead singer and Josh Dumatt, the session drummer for the band. Anna fidgeted when she saw the lecherous stare from the lead guitarist. The way he looked at her was like a piece of meat and Anna didn't like that. She frowned slightly and moved back into the shadows where she could be hidden from the stares and enjoy the show in privacy as the intro music started to play.

Hayley did her best to not stare at the beautiful actress who was watching their set. Her right hand gripped the microphone by the now signature layer upon layer of orange duct tape and her eyes moved from face to face of the front row. Her sweet, angelic voice erupted from her lungs and sailed down the microphone in time with the music. Dancing and writhing on the spot, Hayley bent at her waist and pointed her left index finger at one of the flashing phones before catching a flash at the side of her. She could almost feel Anna taking the photo of her but ignored it. Standing up straight, Hayley leapt off of the small amp at the front of the stage and walked over to the side of the stage, passing the bass player, currently a session player due to some ongoing drama inside of the band.

Anna's gray eyes watched as Hayley moved from side to side of the stage, commanding attention like a lead singer should do. As Hayley took a perching position on the front speaker, Anna found herself licking at her lips when Hayley's shirt was lifted upwards by a brief gust from one of the on-stage fans that blew the bottom of her Elvis Costello shirt up, showing off the orange headed spitfire of a woman's stomach. When the retro Elvis shirt slipped up, Anna reached into her red hoody and grabbed a hold of her phone, looking to add a new picture to her list of masturbation material. However, as her phone came up to grab a picture, Hayley had bent over again. Shrugging her shoulders, Anna took the photo anyway and tweeted it out for the internet to see.

Her thumbs hovered over the on screen keyboard before scrolling through her twitter contacts and finding Hayley's name. Anna did enjoy Hayley's music and had met her a few times so it was only natural that the brunette had Hayley in her list. Anna added Hayley to the tweet before simply adding two words to the tweet.

'Dat azz'

Her right thumb then hit the send button, a brief feeling of guilt washed over her for bringing in someone who she had only met a few times into such a sexual situation but that grief soon disappeared into nothing as she got back into the show.

Anna and Amy were guided away from the stage and towards the green room of the venue. There was still the sound of the fans of Paramore calling out for them, though they were getting fainter and fainter as one of the staffers opened the door towards the green room and let the two younger women go in. For a brief moment, Anna was left with her blonde haired friend who grinned and passed her a chilled PBR.

Arching an eyebrow, Anna looked over at Amy who simply offered her a shrug with a 'I told you so' look on her face. However, the brunette took it with a smile and tugged at the metal ring pull and got the top of the can open. Tipping the alcohol into her mouth, Anna did her best to not curl her lips up in a frown at the taste. Poorly too but Amy didn't seem to care.

"I did say." Amy said with a grin as the door opened again and the band walked in, sharing high fives and compliments as they did so. Hayley's eyes met Anna's and the redhead had to stifle a smile as Anna's phone beeped to life. Stealing a glance, she saw she had a response. Anna's eyebrows raised at who the response was from.

@yelyahwilliams, Hayley had tweeted back at Anna with just two words. 'Smack it' As soon as Anna read that, she had started to form a plan involving the special toy she had brought with her to the show tonight. Anna smiled and pushed her phone back into her hoodie's pockets. Her eyes flicked up and saw the same man who had been staring at her shooting her the same dirty glance. Suddenly, the petite brunette felt very exposed. Fidgeting, she shot a glance over to Amy who had now sandwiched herself between the two other men.

Hayley had spotted the alcohol and had popped one of the red solo cups off of the large tower in the corner of the table and had topped it off with a glass of diet coke. The lack of alcohol was due to her being on press releases for the next couple of days and she couldn't show the band off as well as she could do if she was fighting a hangover. Swallowing a mouthful of the diet soda, the red head had also seen Jeff, the session guitarist, leering at Anna. She sighed and shook her head, Jeff had been far too 'forward' with a lot of their female fans and despite their manager talking to him about it, he still carried on.

Walking towards Anna, Hayley grabbed hold of a couple of bottles of beer and passed them to Anna.

"Hey, want to take a walk?"

Jeff was about to argue when Anna eagerly nodded her head and followed the spitfire of a woman. Anna stopped briefly to call to Amy.

"You going to be okay Ames?" The blonde was busy in a flirty conversation with both the drummer and bassist who gave the actress an eager thumbs up before turning back to the conversation. Anna turned to face Hayley and followed her out of the green room. The Dive was a small venue but the second a person ventured into the backstage area there was a selection of corridors and doors that led to different parts of the stage. Anna looked around as they walked with almost a look of concern on her face.

"Don't worry, I know exactly where I am." Hayley said with a smile, noting the look on Anna's face. Walking down the corridor, the two young women found a small, secluded area where some of the excess equipment was stored up against one of the brick walls. Hayley took a sip of her solo cup and recoiled at the taste.

"Yuck. You know, I love this place but I hate the neighbourhood. Fucking hipsters man." Hayley sighed, looking at Anna with a soft smile on her face. What the redhead didn't know was that Anna was now thinking that she had wished she'd brought her handbag with her. Anna's gray eyes roamed over the redhead's body and she couldn't help but wonder just how Hayley would react with what the brunette was about to do.

Anna grabbed one of the folding chairs and took a seat next to Hayley, crossing her legs, she looked around to ensure that no one was there to spot them and what she was going to do.

"It was a good show tonight. I really enjoyed it." Anna said with a smile, looking at Hayley while stealing glances at the tights-clad legs of the lead singer.

"Yeah? Thanks! It's been a while since I've been on stage. Even longer since it was with a band. I thought I may have lost a step or two, good to know that's not true though."

"Oh for sure! It was like you hadn't been away before."

"Thanks..." Hayley grinned and blushed a little bit, the red in her cheeks only deepened when Anna caught it. "Sorry. I always get embarrassed when I get compliments. Especially when it's from someone like you."

That made Anna's eyebrows arch and a grin come up on her face. "Someone like me? What's that supposed to mean?"

Hayley smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Someone as attractive as you I guess?"

"You think I'm attractive? That's very nice to know."

Hayley smiled and leant up against the wall, one of her tights-clad legs bent at the knee to steady her. She didn't pay much attention as Anna stood up but as Anna moved closer, her eyes went wide.

Anna had turned in to face the red-headed rock and roll rebel leader of the band Paramore and had put her hand on the inside of her leg. Anna's eyes were focused squarely on Hayley's. Despite having half of her face covered by a red solo cup, Anna knew what it was Hayley was going through.

Hayley herself was going through a turmoil of emotions. Just what was Anna playing at? She thought to herself as she finished her mouthful of the previously mentioned 'yuck-hipster-beer' and placed it down on one of the empty cases that were left backstage by the road crew.

"Anna, I-" Hayley started but was caught off-guard by a quick kiss from Anna. Despite having one of her hands up her mini skirt, Anna had managed to place the other one on the back of Hayley's neck and had pulled the singer in for a kiss.

Hayley's eyes were wide at the contact, right up until she got used to it and then her eyes shut. A moan escaped the two of them and if you had been watching or simply listening you would have been forgiven in not knowing who was the culprit. Anna however, knew the source and so did the now blushing Hayley Williams.

What was wrong with her? Was she a freak now because she was getting into making out with another girl? Was it because of who the girl was or was it because the hand that was previously paying attention to the curve of her thighs was now pulling at her panties which were starting to get a bit more than damp. Hayley wasn't sure but she knew she wanted more of it and she thought Anna did too. Testing the waters, Hayley linked both of her arms around Anna's neck and deepened the kiss as the petite brunette started to tease Hayley's lower lips.

Anna opened her mouth and let her tongue find Hayley's as her pointer finger pressed up against the red head's folds. Anna knew the next few seconds were crucial and so, waited to see what Hayley would do and how she would react,

Hayley shivered at the contact but spread her legs a little further so Anna had easier access. Hayley's lips fell from Anna's saliva clinging to the others lips as their eyes opened and they stared at each other.

"Go." Hayley mouthed to Anna who smirked and nodded her head. Hayley, while normally one of the loudest in a room, had lost her voice as if from fear of what getting caught might do to her.

Anna continued to slowly slide her pointer finger in and out of Hayley as they locked eyes. Hayley was biting down hard on her bottom lip and her eyes were pleading with Anna for something. The red head's hands came down to Anna's hoodie and fell into the front pockets to pull her new partner in pleasure a little closer.

Anna's ears were close to Hayley's mouth and what came next turned on the both of them. A low, unadulterated, erotic and very-very horny moan escaped from the red head's mouth. Anna grinned and pushed her finger in deeper, exploring Hayley's walls.

Anna put her mouth up against Hayley's ear and nipped it sharply before kissing it better. The brunette's tongue left her mouth and flicked at the earlobe as Hayley let out sharp, almost inaudible moans while Anna worked on her.

Hayley couldn't believe what was happening. A brief moment ago they had been talking about twitter and now she was not only being fingered but she was also really into being fingered by her friend who was also kissing and sucking on her ear. As if working on desperation, Hayley had stuffed her hands into the coat pockets of Anna Kendrick and her hands were now starting to form fists as she wriggled in pleasure.

"Oh God... Anna!" Hayley moaned as the brunette started to curl her finger inside of the peppy singer. However, much to Hayley's dismay, Anna soon removed her finger and brought the glistening digit up for inspection.

"Looks good enough to eat, huh red?" Anna asked, her eyes locked on Hayley's as she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the finger. With a single suck, Anna had cleaned the sticky sweet liquid off of her finger. Anna grinned and then pushed her lips against Hayley's so the pop-punk rocker could taste her own arousal.

Hayley cooed with pleasure over the tongue in her mouth as she started to push her hips back to meet where Anna had started to press her hand back down towards the now dripping wet opening. Feeling Anna's fingers slip back inside her, the punk pop princess sighed again and let her head fall back, her head pressing against the cool plaster of the fashionably vintage venue.

Anna had slid both her pointer and middle finger inside of her wet folds now and started to slowly push them in and out of her. The instigator of the sexual act had a lewd grin on her face as she pumped her fingers in and out of Hayley. The red head was so wet that as Anna slipped her fingers inside her, they slipped in with absolutely no resistance. Anna's other hand came down from the wall and threaded her fingers through Hayley's bright orange hair as she moved in and licked her tongue against Hayley's mouth before cooing against her.

"Mmmm Hayley... You are so fucking tight... Wet too! You like getting fingered by a girl?"

Hayley whined and bit down on her lip but didn't speak out loud, her eyes opened and she looked at the petite brunette who had a grin from ear to ear. She didn't get a response though and Anna stopped her stimulating.

"What was that? I didn't hear anything." Anna teased, kissing her and biting down on Hayley's lip and tugging it away. The brown haired woman's hand was fisting in the hot orange mess that sat on top of Hayley's head as she waited for an answer.

"Mhm..." Hayley whined, kissing back at Anna as the brunette smiled.

"Sorry?"

"Yesssss..." Hayley moaned out, the last letter trailing out like a serpent slithering. As Hayley admitted it, she let out a sharp yelp of pleasure as Anna curled her invading fingers and rubbed them against her g-spot. However, the petite brunette wasn't done and when she pushed the palm of her hand against Hayley's clit it was all the young singer could do to stop from screaming out in divine pleasure. Her fluids leaked all over Anna's hand as she came with an explosive climax.

With Hayley's pussy leaking over Anna's fingers, the brunette took her hand away from between the redhead's legs and looked at the wetness. A smile moved across Anna's face and she put her fingers into her own mouth, licking and tasting the orgasm from the redhead who now moved forward off of the wall. Hayley wrapped her arms around Anna's neck and tugged the actress into a deep kiss. Both of their mouths opened and their tongues intertwined as both of the women moaned.

Hayley's eyes flickered in pleasure, her mouth hoarse after having to suppress such an explosive orgasm and as soon as she kissed Anna she was able to moan to her content. Her hands moved up off of the wall and gripped at Anna's shirt, wrestling the front of it up exposing Anna's stomach for the briefest of moments when she was stopped by the actress.

"Not here... Somewhere more private..." Anna whispered, stealing kisses between every word while staring deep into the eyes of the redhead who nodded her head, in agreement.

"My dressing room?"

"Perfect."

Hayley gripped a hold of Anna's hand and started to guide the petite brunette through the cavernous backstage area of The Dive. As they walked towards the lone dressing room with a golden star on the door, they were greeted by a staffer, a young African American man with a short mohawk style in the hair.

"Hey," Anna stopped him briefly, knowing she would want her handbag again. "Could you get my handbag from the green room please? Thanks lover." The brunette was then pulled into the dressing room by Hayley and the door was almost slammed shut by a more aggressive Hayley. The brown haired woman moaned in delight as her shoulders hit the door and her neck was instantly exposed as the small redhead turned into the aggressor.

Hayley's hands threaded through the brown hair sitting on top of Anna's head and held a soft, but firm grip keeping Anna's head tilted to the side nearly permanently so that she could kiss at the actress' neck. Hayley's lips pressed against Anna's skin and eagerly started to kiss and lick both up and down the side of it while her other hand kept Anna restrained with both of her arms up over her head.

Anna's toes were curling inside of her shoes, her legs fidgeting in frustration as Hayley started to douse the woman's neck in saliva. Anna's arms were pinned above her head, her arms crossed and being restrained at the wrists keeping the beautiful star of Pitch Perfect in a state of bondage but she didn't mind too much as her lips were soon caught between the teeth of Hayley Williams who tugged on her bottom lip slowly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anna's Paramore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds