• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anna's Paramore
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Anna's Paramore

"Do you want me to eat you out now Anna?" Hayley asked, her voice soft and seductive as she was inches away from Anna's face, a smirk almost permanently settled on her face as the redheaded spitfire stopped playing with the brown locks in her hand and slipped down between both of their bodies. Hayley's fingers expertly unbuckled the belt at the front of Anna's pants and started to slide the clothing down her legs. Hayley's lips left Anna's skin and she started to inch her way down towards the now damp gap between the actresses legs.

Anna whimpered in delight as the singer of Paramore started to work on her body. Already growing weak in the knees, Anna leant back against the door and her hands blindly reached behind her to grab at some sort of hold as Hayley started to tug at her panties. The orange haired woman was now on her knees between her legs and dipped her fingers into the waistband of the panties and now she was sliding them down the actress' legs much to the enjoyment of both women.

"Oh God... God, Hayley... Please don't tease me!" Anna whined, her head fell back and rested against the door as Hayley's warm breath tickled against the inside of her legs. Anna's eyes shot open and she let out a low, adulterous moan as Hayley's tongue started to flick and taste the inside of her leg.

Hayley was positively beaming inside of Anna's legs, her hands gliding up and along the outside of the actresses as her lips moved in tandem with her hands in the inside of the actresses legs. Anna's arms left the wall and started to fist in the oranged hair of the ravenous, peppy singer who was between her legs. The young woman who was now on her knees between Anna's legs could scarecely believe what was happening. Nearly an hour ago she was just coming down from an adrenaline high of performing on stage, twenty minutes later she was shocked at what Anna was doing to her and now she was on her knees wanting to give Anna the orgasm she had been gifted to.

Anna was chewing down on her bottom lip and whimpering in pleasure, fidgeting from side to side as one hand eagerly grabbed at Hayley's hair while the other reached up and grabbed at her chest. Getting tired of having her chest be restrained, Anna reached down and gribbed a hold of the bottom of her shirt and started to lift it up over her arms. Tossing it to the side of the room, Anna arched her back off of the door and quickly unclipped her simple white cotton bra and threw it away. Her hands came up and started to massage her hard nipples that were now aching for attention after all of Hayley's teasing.

Hayley had slipped Anna's matching cotton panties down and quickly ignored them as they landed on the top of Anna's pants. Here we go... Hayley thought to herself as she lifted her head up and opened her mouth, blowing a cool jet of her breath against the petite brunette's lower lips. Much to the amusement of Hayley, Anna let out an excited whimper whenhe redhead's tongue slipped out and touched the warm gap on her thighs. Having decided she had teased the brown haired woman enough and started to press her tongue against Anna's slit and started to slip it inside her.

Anna let out a pleased moan as the tongue slipped between her folds. Anna's hands grabbed down at the hair moving between her legs to try and steady herself. Her legs were spread wide and every time Hayley pushed her tongue inside of the actress, another jolt of pleasure shivered through her body. When the two hands that had been stroking her legs moved up to her ass it was all Anna could do to not scream out. Her voice was heavy with lust and the desire for the singer who was between her legs.

Hayley's finger tips danced along Anna's ass and she softly dug her nails into Anna's ass crack and moaned into Anna's folds as the actress who was still standing pushed her body forward at an awkward thrust as if to try to push more of Hayley's tongue inside her. Crying out in delight, Anna threw her leg over the rock star's shoulder and started to gasp in pleasure. Her fingers pinched and pulled at her rock hard nipples while Hayley twisted her head to kiss and lick at Anna's leg, smearing the leaking arousal onto the young actresses leg.

Anna let out a loud cry of pleasure and started to buck her hips towards Hayley's face, her own arousal almost running out of her folds and onto Hayley's cheek as the redheaded spitfire of a leader of the band Paramore teased her sensitive thighs. Her hips bucked back and forth and her nipples were rock hard begging for attention while Hayley tasted either side of her thighs. Sweat was dripping down the both of the young women's faces as the small air condition in the room did little to nothing to cool down the extremely hot action that was taking place in the small room.

"Ngh... Back to my pussy!" Anna cried out, her hands grabbing a hold of Hayley's hair and pushing the singer back to eat her pussy. Hayley giggled and nodded her head, her hands gliding up and down Anna's legs while she dipped her tongue back into the now incredibly horny and soaking wet actress's pussy. The brunette let her head fall back and she let out a silent gasp of pleasure as the pink tongue inside of her. The redhead knew what she was doing and that was a-okay with Anna who was getting closer and closer to her own orgasm.

When Hayley moved her fingers to the front of Anna's pussy, her pointer finger extended and started to rub at Anna's hard clit making the brown haired actress cry out in pleasure. Her back arching and pushing her hard nipples out to bring attention to her chest. Hayley's eyes looked up at her chest and grinned into the hot, leaking folds that were on her face. Keeping her hand curled around Anna's thigh, Hayley let out a soft moan which sent a shockwave of pleasure through the actress who in turn started to pinch and pull at her rock hard nipples.

"Oh God... God... Fuck! Hayley!" Anna whimpered before she bucked her hips forward with one swift thrust before she exploded with pleasure over Hayley's face. Her fingers were pulling at her nipples for as long as she could while she had her arousal get drunk in by Hayley, the fluids only getting sweeter as she came. Anna continued to chant Hayley's name until her orgasm completely subsided and the rocking of her hips stopped.

"Hayley that was... Wow..." Anna said with a grin, finally releasing the hold on Hayley's hair and stumbling towards the small couch inside of the dressing room. Hayley was about to say something back when there was a rather frantic knock on the door. Wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand, Hayley walked to the door and opened it. There was the staffer who Anna had asked to go and fetch her handbag. He was red in the face and had an awkward bulge at the front of his pants. Hayley smiled sweetly and tilted her head to the side.

"Hi there. Can I help you?"

"I... Ah... Have Miss Kendrick's bag..." He managed to stammer, Hayley smiled and stepped forward. Taking it in her hand, she passed it to Anna who was still hidden by the opened door. While Anna started to unzip her bag, Hayley got a wicked idea and moved forward, pressing her still cum covered lips against the staffer's cheek.

"Thanks lover."

With that, Hayley stepped back into the room and closed the door behind her. Her eyes drifted over the now stark naked Anna who had dug into her handbag and taken out the toy she had hidden. Stepping out of her jeans, and throwing her shirt and jeans away, Anna showed the bright orange vibrator that matched the hair on Hayley's head. The peppy singer grinned at the sight as Anna teasingly licked the tip of the vibrator.

"Like my hair huh?" She teased while she unzipped her skirt and threw it aside, her underwear finally being shown to Anna. Hayley had on a pair of lacy panties that weren't too exotic and black that was matched with a bra that covered her smaller than most chest. However, the bra was soon discarded and Hayley was just as naked as Anna. She licked her peach coloured lips and walked over to her dresser, her back to the mirror, she spread her legs and watched as Anna stood up and walked over to her.

"What are you going to do Anna?" Hayley asked, a wide smile on her face as she straightened her back and looked at the petite woman who was coming over to her.

"What you asked me to do in your tweet."

"What I... Ah!" A sharp smack hit Hayley's ass cheek and the young singer cried out in pleasure. She bit down on her bottom lip and turned over, her ass being exposed for the pleasure of Anna. The brown haired actress lifted her hand and swatted against her ass again, striking the skin making the singer jump. There was a soft hand print on Hayley's ass from where Anna had been spanking her, the orange haired singer turned and looked over her shoulder at Anna. Her bottom lips was being chewed something fierce as she spread her legs. "Anna... Please!"

Anna smiled at the request and nodded her head. Her feet met Hayley's and bumped her legs apart. Anna's hand stroked the curve of Hayley's ass before spreading her cheeks apart and pressing the tip of her index finger against the red head's ass. Another swift spank hit Hayley's cheek before the brown haired actress whispered against the singer's ear.

"Ever been DP'ed before Hayley?"

Hayley bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. It was true. She never had. She had been gangbanged before. Sure! But, she'd never actually been doubly penetrated by cocks before. Not even fingers but when Anna touched her, she felt at ease and when she opened her mouth, an excited whimper came out.

"Never."

"Oh honey... You wait until I show you what I can do to you." And with that, Anna pressed the toy inside of Hayley's wet folds with her teasing finger slipping inside her back door. Anna's gray eyes flicked up and studied the orange haired woman's expression in the mirror. Hayley's jaw dropped open and her eyes almost exploded in pleasure as she was penetrated by the actresses finger and toy.

"God! Anna!" Hayley moaned as her fingers clawed at the wooden desk in front of her as she was penetrated by her. Her warm, wet pussy hugged at Anna's vibrator and her ass hole hugged at the brunette's finger tightly as the toy slid deeper inside of her. Hayley cooed in pleasure when Anna leant forward and pressed her lips against her bare shoulder. Her arm lifted off of the table and blindly reached her, trying to find Anna who constantly dodged her hands.

"Naughty naughty Hayley." Anna teased, her lips colliding with her skin again as the red headed woman writhed back and forth on the desk. Her hard nipples rubbed against the hard wood of the table and started to whimper in delight. Anna's hand that was holding the bottom of the toy started to glide down to the bottom of the vibrator, her fingers dancing along the dial that controlled the speed. Her lips teased Hayley's ear before she flicked at the bottom of the lobe. "Do you want me to turn this thing on?"

Hayley's eyes shot open and looked at Anna in the reflection, her eyes were deep with pleasure but she also had a pleading look on her face. She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head. She groaned in frustration when Anna removed the toy to just the tip.

"I can't hear you."

God, she's going to tease me! She thought to herself in frustration. Hayley did enjoy a fair bit of teasing but with her an orgasm in to their sexual relationship, she wanted Anna to force the toy deep inside her and fuck another orgasm out of her. Hayley bit on her bottom lip and nodded her head, trying to find the words to speak as the brunette slid her fingers in and out of her ass hole.

"P... Please." The orange haired woman cried out almost in a whisper, wishing she could speak with more confidence as her eyes met Anna's who had a thin sheen of sweat on her body as she fingered Hayley's ass and toyed with her pussy.

"What was that?" Anna asked, her grin only getting wider as she played with the redhead who was pinned down in front of her and begging for some more stimulation. Hayley whimpered under her grip and then nodded her head before calling out louder than she should have done.

"Turn that fucking thing on!"

Anna's finger left her ass and spanked her ass cheek before kissing Hayley's shoulder.

"You got it babe."

Anna's finger then slid inside of her ass hole and her other hand twisted the toy on to the first speed setting. The toy started to whir to life inside of the singer who only moaned in pleasure as it started to vibrate. The vibrator was slid inside Hayley's pussy to as deep as she could take it. Then, the finger inside of her ass went deeper inside of her and Hayley's moans only got louder as she was doubly penetrated by both the finger and toy of the beautiful actress who was behind her.

Hayley looked over her shoulder and nodded her head in delight. The toy vibrated and shot darts of pleasure over her body making her knees go weak and her moans get higher and higher. She was already on shaky ground with having cum in the corridor and after eating Anna to an orgasm, Hayley was getting close to cumming again. Her nails scraped at the warm white paint of the table as her moans grew louder and louder. Her ass swung from side to side as the dial was twisted to the second mark making the redhead cry out even louder. Her pussy started to leak more and more onto Anna's hand and soon her body was starting to give in to the pleasure.

Anna stared at the back of Hayley's head as the redhead lifted her head and dropped it, sucking in as much air as she could do while her nails scraped at the desk. Anna's pointer finger slid all the way in as the hand holding the toy switched to the second speed position and she could hear Hayley starting to get more and more high pitched.

Hayley whimpered in delight as the vibrator increased its speed, her orgasm was getting closer and closer and as she started to moan, her back arched and the orange haired woman's mouth dropped open in a silent moan. As she bucked her ass backwards, her moans were silenced by Anna who had pressed her lips against hers and kissed her hotly. To match what the actress was doing, Hayley reached behind her and grabbed at the brown locks of hair on top of Anna's head.

Anna grinned in the reflection as Hayley broke the kiss and her head fell forward. A low chant of Anna's name fell from her lips as her body started to get rocked with an orgasm. Hayley's hand tightened in Anna's hair and her eyes shot open, a loud scream left Hayley's mouth and she exploded over the toy in her pussy. Anna started to push her fingers in and out of her ass at a rapid rate, struggling through the clenched hole as the orange haired woman exploded in pleasure.

Hayley let her face fall forward and bump against the mirror, her sweaty face relieved to feel the cold surface against her skin. Her knees were weak and fell backwards, landing into the chair she had previously used to do her make up in. Readjusting in the seat, she pulled herself back and caught her breath as she watched Anna suck the dildo clean in the mirror.

"So what else haven't you done?" Anna asked, pulling the wet orange toy from her lips. She wrapped her arms around Hayley's chest and kissed her on the cheek. Anna's hands cupped Hayley's chest softly, pinching her nipples as she kissed her.

"Well," Hayley lifted her arms up and guided Anna down to kiss her. "You still haven't..." Another kiss. "Eaten my pussy." Hayley pressed her tongue against Anna's before pulling it back slowly. "And I want to eat yours again."

Anna giggled at the request and nodded her head, her tongue licking against Hayley's before she pulled it back and put her pointer finger to her chin as if she was thinking about it. She flicked her finger away from her chin, continuing the act of her thinking and now she had an answer.

"How about we sixty nine?"

With that, Anna took Hayley by the hand and guided them to the middle of the dressing room. She wrapped her arms around Hayley's waist and started to kiss her again, her mouth opening and pressing her tongue against hers. The two sucked on the others tongue as they slowly dropped down to their knees. Hayley was softly pushed backwards and soon landed on her back. The actress breaking the kiss, lifted herself up off of her body and swung her bottom half around so she could wave her wet pussy in front of Hayley's face.

The orange haired woman wrapped her arms around Anna's thighs and pulled her down, her wet pussy was too pleasing of a target for the singer and she had to have it again. Her tongue fell from her mouth and pressed inside of the actresses folds, tasting the same spots where she had done just moments ago.

Anna's hands slid up and down Hayley's smooth legs as she let out a soft moan. Her head then dipped and moved between the singers legs, the still glistening lips of Hayley's second orgasm were begging for Anna's attention and the star of Scott Pilgrim and the Twilight movies was more than happy to give it just what it needed. Her tongue swiped from the bottom of Hayley's folds all the way up to the top, collecting some of the clear juices. Hearing Hayley moan, Anna redid the action and continued to mimic the action of diving from the top to the bottom.

Hayley's tongue was slipping inside of Anna's folds and started to explore all of the same sweet spots she had found when she pinned the actress to the door and made the woman cry out in orgasm. So, the singer of Paramore lifted her head and started to deepen her probing tongue. Hayley moaned as Anna licked up her orgasm fluid and tasted more of her lips. Her legs bucked however when Anna brushed her tongue against her clit and then started to suck.

Anna's mouth was a firm grin as she sucked on Hayley's hard clit. She heard how Hayley moaned and watched as her legs bucked, her hands still stroked at her skin as the brown haired actress worked on her. Anna slipped her hand down the inside of Hayley's thigh and stroked softly, her nails tickling against the inside as she opened her mouth and lightly nipped at Hayley's hard clit.

Hayley's hips bounced up off of the carpet and pushed against Anna's face as she started to push her tongue deeper and deeper, flicking it up against the top of Anna's walls before dragging it down slowly. Her tongue swiped from side to side and in every direction she knew how as Anna threw her head back and let out a hot, loud moan. Anna was getting closer to her orgasm and Hayley was eager to drag her to it. Her talented tongue worked at double time as she now had a new objective. She was going to make Anna cum all over her face and she was going to lick up every drop.

Anna's hands left Hayley's legs and planted themselves on the carpet, her fingers curling and stroking at the fabric as she started to moan into Hayley's wet pussy. Her mouth left Hayley's clit and she lazily lapped at the singers folds. Sweat rolled down her forehead as her body was given nothing but sheer pleasure through the talented singer's tongue. Her mouth soon left Hayley's pussy and she started to moan louder and louder, she couldn't keep her mouth against her any more. She had an orgasm coming up and she was desperate to cum again.

Hayley smiled into Anna's pussy as the hand of the actress left the carpet and grabbed a hold of her head, keeping the young singer working on her. As if I want to be anywhere else! The young singer thought to herself as she continued to eat her. Lapping eagerly, she looked up and saw Anna completely move away from the singer's lower half and started to chant her name. Hayley tightened her grip around the thighs next to her soft cheeks and continued to lick as the actress arched her back and exploded for the second time that night.

Anna came all over Hayley's face and was now simply grinding against her face as she came down from her massive orgasm. Her grinding slowed to nothing and the actress rolled off of Hayley's face. Her body ached with pleasure as she lay on her back staring at the tiled ceiling of the dressing room. A big, goofy smile was almost permanently stuck to her face as Hayley moved up and nuzzled against the actress who happily cuddled her back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Anna's Paramore
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds