• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne Pt. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Anne Pt. 01

She read several books, with a taste for light romantic material. Although she would deny it, her guilty pleasure was Harlequin novels. She found the light eroticism in them enjoyable and she had taken to regularly stimulating herself in bed. She was annoyed she could not spread out in the single bed with the bathroom down the corridor she now used on a permanent basis.

About four weeks into the summer vacation she heard from Jamie.

"Hi Miss Kelly. Its Jamie here." She had recognized his voice immediately. "How are you doing? Still have your problem?"

"Hello Jamie. Good to hear from you? What are you up to?"

"Oh. I have a job at my dad's business. He does computer games and virtual reality stuff."

"That sounds fascinating and challenging."

"Its not so hard if you have the right equipment. He has over a hundred people working on this stuff. I'm there as one of the ants. Lucky I like bugs." Jamie was trying to make a joke. He was nervous.

"Oh Jamie. Can't be that bad? An ant indeed. Lucky they are not spiders – I'd stay a hundred miles away."

"Actually my dad is pretty cool. I am on their books and he pays me, but I don't have to turn up. I can work from home, or if I please I can do nothing. I know I have it pretty easy – at least I don't have to take a Mac job or wash dishes."

"Yes, you are fortunate. Have you thought any more about my problem?"

"That's why I am phoning. Can I see you? Can you come over to my place? Say, tomorrow morning?"

Anne immediately liked the idea of going to Jamie's house. She could meet his parents and it avoided the possibility that a handsome student, albeit former student, would be seen visiting her. "Sure Jamie. Ten O'clock Ok?"

"Sound good. See you tomorrow."

* * * * *

There was a communication box at the tall gates to Jamie's house. She was prompt, as usual, and she only had to press the button and there was an immediate reply, "Miss Kelly? I'll open the gates now. Just drive up to the main door."

"Thanks Jamie."

The house was larger than Anne expected to see with wings heading off from an imposing portico. Jamie was waiting on the steps. He was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Anne felt a bit overdressed in a neat long sleeved blouse and tailored trousers.

"Welcome." As they entered the house Jamie asked, "Would you like a coffee – I make a mean espresso." Anne nodded her approval. "Follow me to the kitchen, Miss Kelly."

"Is you Dad home? I'd like to meet him again. Or your Mom? I don't recall meeting her." Anne vaguely remembered the father from a parent teacher night.

"Ooops. Perhaps I should have mentioned my parents are away doing some sort of heroic walk in the Andes. Hope that's ok with you."

Anne was thrown for a moment. She wandered about the appropriateness of her being there, but quickly rationalized that it was ten in the morning, Jamie was a good kid, he was an adult – albeit a young adult – and she was free to go where she liked with whom ever she wanted. All this passed through Anne's mind in a flash. "No problem. They sound quite brave. How do you cope?"

"I can cook quite well. There are take-outs. I like pizza and Chinese. A cleaning lady comes in three times a week to clean up and I suspect keep an eye on me. My uncle who is running the business whilst Mom and Dad are away also keeps an eye on me, although he is the main bad influence on me, allowing me to do whatever I want."

"Sounds as if you have it covered."

"Miss Kelly, I do." Jamie exclaimed with a certain amount of pride.

"Before we go any further, Jamie, please start calling me Anne. We know each other well enough now to be a bit less formal. We are not in school any more."

"Sure Miss...Anne."

As Anne drank the coffee she surveyed the kitchen. Outside the patio and swimming pool that glistened in the morning sun. They talked about the house and how it had been built to his parent's requirements.

After the coffee Anne broached the elephant in the room. "You have something for my problem Jamie?"

"I might have. It may or may not work. I've been working on it for almost a month now. Two things struck me about your description of the reaction you have to the spiders over your bed. One is the black image you receive and the creepy feeling you get as they scurry around."

"The other was the fear you had that they would descend on you and wrap you up in a cocoon of spider's silk. I took these triggers of your panic and have devised a possible aversion/reward approach to lessen the impact. It will take quite a while in small incremental steps but I do not think it will be dangerous in any way. The big element will be if you can trust me."

Anne was puzzled and curious. "I think I can trust you. I take it you have no intention of hurting me. I assume I can bale out if it gets too much for me. But I think I need to know what your procedure –if I can call it that – will entail?"

"Yes you can trust me. Anne I have no intention of hurting you." Jamie thought to himself 'on the contrary'. "And certainly you will be free to end the sessions at any time. The idea I am proposing involves some gradually increasing binding constraints in an environment that can be released on a moments notice coupled with a virtual reality experience that will gradually introduce an association with spiders, These experiences will be over-ridden by creating an environment of pleasurable comfort." Jamie hoped Anne would no ask too much about the latter aspect.

"My plan will be for you to be comfortable all the time. No drugs or medications will be involved."

Anne thought for a moment. "The idea of constraints worries me. Can I truly get out whenever I want?"

Jamie was pleased she was concentrating on that aspect of his plan. "It will be up to you. I am going to propose that we use the safe phrase "Spider's web" – you only have to say this phrase and I promise I will release you immediately. The virtual reality is seen through a helmet that is light and very comfortable but looks like a motorcycle helmet. So you may end up with some 'hat hair'"

Anne was deflected. "OK. On condition I get out whenever I want. Hat hair I can live with if it gets me back into my own queen sized bed. Lets do it – I take it you are ready?"

"I am. Follow me." Jamie led Anne down some stairs to a semi dark room with six computer screens. At first Anne did not notice the over sized chair. The seat was at the height of a really tall bar stool and the cushioned seat looked scalloped to conform to the thighs and bottom. The back was high, with two, hinged arms in the upright position that were set higher than a normal person's waist. The whole structure was sturdy.

"Please sit on the chair, Anne." Jamie offered a footstool for Anne to mount the large chair. "Sit back. There is a safety belt similar to those on aircraft that you fit around your hips. Put that on and pull it tight. I don't want you falling off."

Anne complied.

"See you are now constrained. And free to get down." Jamie removed the footstool and Anne's legs were free to swing. Anne swung her legs back and forth like a child. "This has an Alice in Wonderland feel to it. Am I too small or the chair large?"

"It's a large chair."

Anne then became aware of a firmer but still soft ridge down the centre of the chair between her legs. It was large enough to press on her tailbone and her between her legs. It was not uncomfortable, but Anne was conscious of it like a bicycle seat.

"I'm now going to constrain you a bit more." From behind Anne, Jamie picked up a length of silk fabric that after showing it to Anne, who nodded, he wrapped around Anne's ribs below her breasts like a corset and her pulled it tight behind her and the central part of the chair. "Feel tight? Can you stand it being tighter?" Anne nodded in the affirmative. Jamie pulled tighter and closed the back using the Velcro sown onto the fabric. "OK"

"It feels a bit weird but OK. Now what?

"I'm going to put on the helmet now. You will just see black with a few grey clouds drift across. Nothing more. You will also hear some music you like. Remember I asked you your favourites. We can add other tracks if you would like others." Anne bent her head forward a bit and the helmet was slipped on. It was as Jamie described – total blackness at first and then a lighter cloud drifted across the screen.

Anne also thought she heard a distant low thrumming – a very slight vibration within her, but nothing she could quite perceive. She thought maybe the base on the music had been enhanced.

Jamie sat back and looked at Anne. He loved the way the binding made her breasts stand out. He spoke into a microphone, "Everything alright with you? You can answer – I can hear you."

"Yes I am fine. Although there maybe something wrong with the base on the music. I've got a sort of thrumming going on."

"Sorry Anne that's the best I can do." Jamie was quietly pleased with himself. She could feel the vibrations. "I plan to continue for about an hour like this for you to acclimatize. You good for an hour?"

"Sure. It's a chinch." Anne felt no stress and began to feel very comfortable with the good music.

"You're going to sleep. You shouldn't do that."

"How do you know that, for goodness sake?" Anne had been jolted out of nodding off.

"I have a tiny camera in there that follows your eyeball movement. When I cannot see your eyeball I get a red flashing light."

"I think my ability to snooze may help me relax – at least it shows my relaxation. We may have to think about that. I am hoping I have say in this therapy?"

"OK. But I think being conscious of your situation will advance you quicker. I can see how this first step may be rather boring and induce sleep. I am going to change the pattern you see."

Suddenly Anne could see white lines wiggle their way across her field of vision. She started to follow the tracks as they made their way from one side to the other and from both the top and the bottom to the other side. She was more alert with them going on.

"That's better. I may stay awake now."

They continued for about 45 minutes. Anne stayed awake all the rest of the time. "I'm bored again. Can we stop now?"

" I can't hear you."

"Please stop."

"I still don't understand." Anne started to try to get up and pull the helmet up, but she couldn't remove the chinstrap. She undid her seat belt but could not move because of the fabric holding her to the back of the chair. She panicked for a moment clutching at the fabric.

"Safe word, Anne?"

"Oh. Spider's web." The music and lines in her vision stopped immediately, and she felt the fabric loosen coincidentally with the noise of the Velcro being released.

"Careful now." Jamie released the chinstrap and took the helmet off Anne's head. Anne felt momentarily disorientated but quickly got her bearings. Jamie moved the footstool into position and helped Anne down. "What do you think? This was just the first step and you seemed to handle it well apart from snoozing off. If you like we can do this every other day, or whatever you like."

Anne thought for a moment. "I am not sure that what we just did is going to help me. It was interesting but I am not sure it is relevant to my problem."

"That was only the first tiny step. With your permission I would like to step it up a bit in our next session. A bit more restraint and introduce some tactile stimulus."

Anne was suddenly cautious. "What do you mean tactile stimulation? I'm not sure I can go along with that." Anne was once more cautious about being helplessly bound up and then being taken advantage of sexually.

"I can understand your concern. I had in mind light touching of the arms and legs to simulate the feel a spider may make on your skin. Absolutely nothing inappropriate if that is what is worrying you?"

"You promise nothing inappropriate? Truly."

"Absolutely. I will do nothing you do not wish. You have the safe word. I think the binding and the simulation of spiders on your skin may bring you a step closer."

" Ok – lets try that next time."

"Any chance of you wearing a sleeveless blouse and shorts, or short skirt next time?"

"I'll think about it."

As Jamie showed Anne out he gave her a card to get in the gate as they arranged their next visit for the day next.

Anne reflected on the rather strange couple of hours spent with Jamie. He was a nice kid that was clear. He had an original idea and she could see that it had some merit, but still had considerable scepticism the process would work on her. She was puzzled about being very mildly aroused by the whole event, but put that down to being alone with a hunk. She knew she had no problem retaining her detachment.

* * * * * *

On the next morning they had a coffee and then were off to the lab, as Jamie called it. Anne noticed the room was a bit warmer than the previous occasion. Anne has dressed in a tank top with a scooped neckline and shorts. There was no way she was going to sit on that high chair with a short skirt on.

Anne had good legs and her arms were slim and well toned. Jamie smiled as he first saw her. He tried to suppress his arousal, but somewhat anticipating that he may feel this way had worn loose cargo shorts to hide his enlarged cock. "Shall we start?"

Anne climbed up on the chair and fixed her seatbelt. Jamie hinged down the two arms. Anne found she could place her own arms along the padded chair arms hinged but they were set such that her hands were almost at chin height. Jamie wrapped the lower torso around her and pulled it a bit tighter than the previous day.

Anne relaxed into the binding and as she did so her breasts were lifted by its edge. Jamie then took one arm and bound it at the wrist to the chairs arm. He then did the other without comment. Anne's arms were held solid but the bindings were comfortable and allowed full circulation to hands.

Without comment then placed the helmet on Anne's head. The screen was pitch black. The music and the thrumming started simultaneously, only the vibrations seemed a bit louder and more intrusive. "Anne are you ok – I'll start the pictures." Anne watched as the lines took their serpentine routes across the screen. The only variation from the previous day was that the progress was a bit slower and the lines had started to vary in thickness as if they were breathing.

Anne was conscious of the confinement of her hands – she could no longer free herself. She tested the anchoring and found it to be solid. She was now truly restrained. There was a touch of panic for a few moments as she realized her predicament. Yet she was fascinated with the lines. They were much more interesting than the previous day and took her mind off the restraints.

At this point Jamie used a feather to give the lightest of touches to one of Anne's arms. She became rigid before she realized what was going on. Then the touch was the other arm. Then elsewhere on the arm. Then the slow touch migrated up the whole length of her arm. Anne developed goose bumps, and a slight sense of arousal. She became conscious of the ridge in the seat between her legs. She squirmed a bit. It was not hurtful or too disturbing, on the contrary she found herself having a sense of mild pleasure. Nothing was explicit.

The lines on the screen seemed to be pulsating a bit more than earlier and it was if the bulges were swimming along the lines on the black background. There was a pulsing flow going on and Anne also felt that the vibrations had increased a bit but she was uncertain as the pictures and soft crawling sensations on her arms took most of her attention.

"You feeling alright?"

"Oh yes. This is no problem."

"Want to step it up a bit?"

"Go for it."

"Remember the safe word, but you must be prepared to test yourself if you are going to benefit."

"OK."

"I'm going to bind your legs as well now."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Open or closed?"

"What do you mean, open or closed?"

" Knees tight together or apart."

"You must be nuts. Sit here with my legs bound open!" Anne snapped back, suddenly feeling a bit mad at Jamie.

"Sorry, want to stop?"

"No Jamie, but put yourself in my shoes – I bound up here helpless and you want to spread my legs. Sounds as if you looking for sexual kick or something."

Jamie thought, 'She knows,' but said, "No. No. Nothing like that. I was just wanted you to be comfortable. Together it is if you want to continue. Continue?"

"Continue."

Jamie bound Anne's ankles together, and just below the knee. As with the other bindings they were firm but comfortable. Jamie also put an additional silk binding at the top of Anne's thighs adjacent to her safety belt. As he pulled this tighter Anne felt the ridge down the centre of the seat pushing up into her crotch. "OK?"

"Bit tight, but I can take it."

"You will now see a slightly different pattern than before. Not a big change – but it will look different. But now the biggy – I've been using a feather up to now. To simulate a spider's touch I would like to use my fingers lightly touching you skin. Will you let me do that?" Anne thought for a moment. She had come this far with their game; why not let it ride out.

"Go ahead. But nothing inappropriate. Ok?"

"Got it."

Anne's window on the world changed from white lines on a black background to the reverse, black lines on a white background. It started as a field of two shades of light grey intersecting along a straight horizontal line. The lower half melted into a cream colour. Five small black dots slowly entered individually into the picture on the grey from either side and rested into a random pattern near the middle of Anne's field of view.

The music started again, but so did the thrumming. The vibrations were more powerful and for the first time Anne was able to identify them as coming from the seat transmitting themselves to her body through the ridge. Anne had an instantaneous recall of how she occasionally sat on their old dryer at home when she was teenager. The connection was immediately clear to Anne. Jamie was trying to get her off using he vibrations. It was pleasant but not enough to bring her to an orgasm.

Anne's attention was drawn back from her crotch to her sight when one of the small circles started to get larger. She realized the circle was a sphere and there was a definite three-dimensional effect at play. The circle became a sphere as it grew. It appeared to be getting closer. Its trajectory was not heading directly at Anne's eyes but slightly to the right side and well below her eye level.

As it passed, Anne suddenly felt a touch on her arm. Anne's attention moved to the tactile jolt. She jumped as the touch hit, and then felt the sensation crawl with a light scrabbling sensation from just above her wrist slowly up her to elbow and then to the side of her triceps and onto her shoulder. Anne shuddered as the feel touched one of her erogenous zones on the underside of her arm near her armpit. Then it stopped and it was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne Pt. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds