• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne Pt. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Anne Pt. 01

Once it was stationary Anne made the connection to Jamie's fingers for a moment before becoming more intensely aware of the vibrations on her labia. Just as quickly the focus changed again to a second of the spheres descending and this time hitting her left knee slowly giving the sensation of crawling up her thigh to the edge of her shorts.

The process repeated for the other three remaining spheres. Anne felt her excitement growing with the sensation of the crawling motion on the different parts of her legs and arms. Momentarily she forgot Jamie's fingers were doing the walking – and the combination of the vibrations and the visuals gave Anne a warm erotic glow. There was mild sense of letdown when they were finished. "That's it for today," Jamie's voice gently intoned over the fading Bach's music.

Anne could see what Jamie was doing. She was still constrained and had the helmet on. The helmet and the telephone like conversation gave distance between them.

"Jamie. Did you get off on that?"

"What do you mean?" Jamie had a slight edge of hurt innocence in his voice. "Of course not."

"Jamie. We have come this far being honest with each other. Don't spoil it now. Be honest with me. Did you get a thrill running your fingers over my skin, wishing you can go a bit further over my chest or under my shorts? Did you? An honest answer. Tell me." Anne used all he skills as a teacher for almost 30 years, changing her voice and assertiveness to get an honest answer. There was silence for a few moments.

"Well. Yes. I suppose. But it was just a collateral pleasure as a result of my trying to help you. You have to believe that." Jamie always spoke quickly when he was nervous.

"One more question for now. Again give me a totally honest answer. Do you masturbate after I leave, or will you today?"

Jamie thought to himself 'I'm totally busted. She'll fry my balls.' "Yes." Jamie sounded a contrite as he could. He was scared.

Anne thought 'I'll leave him to stew for a while.' "Jamie, do you have any eggs in the house?" Jamie immediately associated the reference to eggs to his balls and their production.

"What...?"

"You know those round things chickens lay." Jamie sighed with relief.

"Get me out of here and you can make me an omelette. You do know how to make an omelette don't you?"

In fact it ended up that Anne made the omelette showing Jamie how it was done. "There you are. Another life skill." They drank coffee and avoided any discussion of what they had been doing or spiders.

Jamie was nervous and waiting for something bad to happen. Anne was playing along and biding her time. She enjoyed Jamie's discomfort and was becoming more and more attracted to him. She could not resist looking at his handsome face and broad shoulders. She wondered how he was equipped.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes. We've been going together for about 18 months."

"Is that Stacey?"

"How did you know that?"

"Not difficult. We teachers are not blind, you know. I see how she looks at you, but you are somewhat cooler in class. In any event, I saw you at the Mall holding hands about three months ago."

Jamie did not know where this was going. "Oh." He muttered noncommittally.

"Stacey and I have something in common. Any idea what it may be? Guess?'

"I have no idea. You're the same height?"

"Not even close, although our bra size may be the same." Jamie's eye's almost popped out of his head. "Thought that might get your attention" Anne laughed and her eyes were shining a bit as she switched into full flirting mode. "No. I'll tell you. We share the same name. My middle name is Stacey. Anne Stacey Kelly. All you have to do is ASK." Jamie now looked puzzled and raised his eyebrows. "My initials silly."

"Oh." Jamie did not know what to say, and was still lost as to the direction of the conversation.

"I've met Stacey's parents. They are very religious. Church three times on Sunday, I think they said. Also they are trying to bring up Stacey to be a good girl. Is that how Stacey is? A good girl?"

"Oh yes, Anne. She is so nice, kind and gives lots of her time to charity work and that sort of thing."

"Do you fuck?" Anne was now having a lot of fun. Jamie was stunned. Such a word coming out of Miss Kelley's mouth. Asking if he fucked Stacey was beyond anything he could have expected.

"No way. Stacey is a good girl. She won't even let me touch her breasts – well, not inside I mean." Jamie's defence of Stacey's virtue was spirited and genuine. But it was also born out of frustration. He had tried to get Stacey to go further, but he was sufficiently nice himself not to push the matter and they left it as it was – a pure love, or so he thought. Jamie frequently came home from being with Stacey with blue balls and had to masturbate immediately he arrived home.

Anne immediately picked up on Jamie's frustration. "You get frustrated, right. Masturbate, right? Look at me Jamie. Am I right?"

Jamie sucked it up, looked at Anne in the eyes and said, "Yes I jack off after seeing Stacey. But I still love her. Is that what you wanted to hear?" His face was flushed.

Anne becomes softer. "Do you think your 'collateral pleasure' with me is a substitute for Stacey? I think it is. And that's all right with me."

Jamie shook his head. Had heard correctly? "It's Ok with you?"

"Yes Jamie. It's just fine with me. You can even call me Stacey if you like –after all it is my name. Jamie muttered "Stacey" out loud, but to himself. Anne was quiet for a moment.

"I'm prepared to look at it this way. You entered into this thing we having going here to help me. I have agreed with everything you have done up to now. You were, I believe, genuinely trying to help me with my problem but were not adverse to idea of getting a bit sexual thrill out of it as well. I think I am right."

Jamie grudgingly nodded, being a bit spooked how Anne or is it Stacey could read his mind.

"Like you I am also getting some collateral pleasure out of the arrangement as well. It is not a one-way street. The vibration thing in the chair was a direct attempt to get me to orgasm I suspect, I would like to think it was to associate pleasure with the sight of the spiders, But it has also served as a nice voyeuristic kick for you, although I suspect you are disappointed – I've to yet orgasm on the chair yet." Anne took a sip of coffee. "You'll have to up the setting quite a bit to get me off."

"Here's the deal, Jamie. Let me use your words. Lets ramp this up. Next time I come over you will turn up the vibrations higher, I am guessing but I suspect the spheres I was seeing will be spiders." Jamie nodded again, somewhat in awe that Anne could see that coming. "You will continue to use your fingers, and if it will help your lips as well, and I will be dressed as I do when I go to bed."

Jamie gulped as he saw his wildest dreams about to come true. Anne/Stacey topless and bound up.

Anne's thoughts ran to the idea that Jamie would be using more than his hands and lips on her.

"I'm going now. You better go and relieve that erection you have." Anne rose, whisked up her coat and left shouting over her shoulder, "The day after tomorrow."

Anne rushed home. She too had an itch she had to relieve.

Part 2

Late the following day Anne received a telephone massage from Jamie. He wanted to delay by a day. Anne was annoyed. She had been looking forward to the next day. She called him. He answered on the first ring.

"Jamie? Anne here. What' caused the delay?"

"Actually I had an idea to improve the graphics and needed the extra 24 hours to nail it. You'll find it worth it." Then sneakily Jamie put in, "Also I have to fit a stronger reciprocating motor for the vibrations. That'll need testing." Anne sighed. She knew he had her.

"Ok mister. I need to get over these spiders and quickly."

"What's the colour of your bedroom wall? I also have a vague recollection of a print over your bed as well. Am I right?"

"Good memory. I have two Redoute roses prints above my wrought iron headboard. The wall is a sea blue – Caribbean waters – if you know what I mean."

"Got it. I'm really looking forward to our next session – I think it may prove if my theory works."

"At least we'll have a good time trying, I'm guessing. Don't go blind before Friday – I think you are too young to understand that one. Remember to keep your hand in."

Jamie smiled and gave a brief laugh.

"You can count on that Stacey." He now felt very wicked. "I think you will be Stacey from now on. Bye – work to do." He rang off.

Anne felt flat. She could have used Jamie at that moment. Anne spread all her panties on the bed and looked for the white or near white thin material pieces she had. She wanted the panties she wore to be as transparent as possible and almost non-existent when wet. She had something to show her Jamie.

The following day Anne planned to go for a 15 mile run, but after eight miles she felt exhausted and had to call a taxi to get home.

* * * * *

Anne turned up at the usual time. Jamie greeted her at the door. "Coffee first?"

"No, lets get on with this. Time's a-waistin'" Anne did not wear a bra. She was proud her smallish breasts sagged very little under their own weight. She knew Jamie would be close to a premature ejaculation when he saw her nipple stud on her right breast. Although not really an exhibitionist by nature, she was enjoying this.

She made sure Jamie was watching her as she undressed. She hopped up on the high seat knowing her breasts would bounce a little with the jump. "Tie me up, tie me down." Jamie did her waist, then her hands and arms.

When he came to her legs Anne spoke, "Legs open."

"Open?"

"Yes open. A woman is allowed to change her mind." Anne became aware the ridge in the chair was just a bit higher, but padded with still a firm softness to it. She loved the way Jamie kept taking furtive looks at her breasts and then her vagina as she opened her legs to be bound. She could see his erection even though he had worn his baggy shorts. He seemed quite well equipped she thought.

"Ready for the helmet? Remember the safe words. This may be a lot scarier than before." Anne thought 'and more pleasurable,' hopefully.

"Ready."

"I know you did not mention him, but you'll be listening to Wagner today. Lets roll." Jamie put the helmet on and it almost immediately had a reasonable facsimile of the view from her bed of the ceiling above her with something like the bed headboard and the picture in perspective on the upper margin of her viewing area, with an azure blue background that then intersected with the greyish ceiling.

"Your graphics are very good Jamie. Maybe you did learn something from my art class after all."

"I certainly did, Stacey." Anne found his use of the name Stacey endearing.

"Lets go." The Wagner started quietly enough but soon got going itself. The vibrations on the seat mounted with the sounds in her ears. They were already stronger than the previous occasion, and she thought they might well bring her to an orgasm this time. For a moment she thought of Jane Fonda in the movie Barbarella. Maybe she will break the machine. Anne was smiling.

The image of a spider entering from the perimeter of her view was a shock to Anne. She felt her breathing tighten up. "Relax Stacey. Relax. A soft hand stroked her breast.

"That was not in the crib notes, Jamie."

"I've incorporated a heart monitor and rough blood pressure gauge in the wrap around you torso. I can tell when you are troubled or reacting."

"Ok. Now. Am getting used to the critter being there. Its very realistic."

"Quiet now."

Then another spider appeared. Anne felt a similar reaction, but slightly smaller again. Then another. The others were moving about in random patterns. Anne slowly relaxed and became more aware of the music and the vibrations. She concentrated on keeping the pleasant feelings of the vibrations at the focus of her attention and began to feel aroused.

She thought of Jamie seeing her cunt getting more and more visible as she became damp. The number of spiders did not stop at five but kept on increasing until the whole of the white ceiling area was fairly well covered. They moved around - some at the perimeter moving in and out of Anne's field of vision.

Just as Anne was getting used to the seething mass of spiders and beginning to relax, the first one began its descent towards her right hand side. It landed on her knee quite softly and seemed to start travelling up the inside of her leg. The soft caress along her inner thigh raised Anne's level of arousal.

Her heart was pounding and she had a small orgasm. As this was happening Anne could see another spider descending. As it got closer she could see its hairy legs and furry body. It landed on her right arm as first headed towards her wrist then turned around. It made steady but the agonizing slow progress up to her elbow, and then to her biceps, across her shoulder and then almost imperceptibly moved slowly down her breast towards her nipple.

Once more her arousal mounted as the vibrations in the chair intensified and the sweet tactile sensation stretched her nipple further and further out making the flesh around the nipple stud hypersensitive to the spider's caress.

The irresistible erotic wave spread throughout her whole body with the small orgasm mounting into a full-blown body-shaking event. It was as complete as she had ever felt in her life. As she became conscious of her world again she saw that the whole field of spiders were now descending down towards her. It was like an invasion. Anne screamed, but they kept coming.

As the first one landed on her other nipple and the vibration was amplified even more, her body began to convulse with such a sweet agony she could stand it no longer. She shouted to stop. But they kept coming. She felt her nipple pinched. A spider was going down the front of her panties and teasing her clit. Her orgasm rose once more but she could not take it any more. "Spider's web."

Anne was uncertain if she fainted for a few moments. As she took control of her senses she saw the spiders fading into white that then turned a pale yellow and morphed into a Caribbean beach with blue waters and a pinkish beach with palm trees. The Wagner also changed to Vaughn Williams Lark Arising. Anne heard,

"Stacey are you OK? I'll release the constraints in a moment." Anne relaxed into a warm stupor.

"No. Leave the wrapping for a moment." Anne paused to enjoy the deep relaxation. "Jamie you are a bit of a genius. That was world shattering. I owe you. Do what you like with me – I'll use the safe word if I do not like it or cannot take it. I'm yours for the next hour. If you want to kiss me though you have to remove this helmet. You can leave me bound up, I do not care"

Jamie did not say a word. He tugged and removed the helmet with shaking hands. He stood on the footstool, hinged the arms of the chair down and reached across Anne's body and kissed her on the lips. The kisses became more passionate. Tears flowed down Jamie's cheeks.

"I thought you were going to die for a few moments there. You pulse rate went up over 160 and your blood pressure was in the stratosphere. Lucky you are very fit." He resumed kissing Anne's lips and they both engaged their tongues. He chewed her lips and then started his kisses down her neck and on to her shoulders. His lips took a circuitous route down to her nipples. He sucked and nipped them.

"Harder."

Jamie complied.

Anne felt a stabbing sensation in her cunt. She smiled as the gentle erotic waves started to once more ripple through her body.

"Strip off, Jamie. Get naked."

Jamie complied once more.

"Stand so I can see you." Anne took in his handsome face, well-toned chest and stomach and then his equally handsome cock.

"Get up and kneel between my legs."

Jamie climbed up on the chair and did as asked. His cock was now in front of Anne's face. "Lean forward. Fuck my mouth." And Jamie was once more compliant. He only lasted fifteen seconds before he deposited his sperm in Anne's mouth.

Anne swallowed all that was given. "That better?"

It was, but made no difference to the rigidity of his cock. He kissed Anne again and tasted his own jism. He now twisted Anne's piercing and the shock of it once more stabbed Anne in the cunt. "

"You challenged me, you know. I am going to show you again."

Jamie dismounted from the chair and returned to the console, close to the front of the chair, with the screens to the side of him. The difference this time was that Anne could see him. He reached across and started hitting a key on the keyboard. Anne immediately felt the vibrations mounting.

"Tell me when it's enough." Jamie took his cock in his hand, slowly at first rubbing up and down in front of Anne. He continued to push the button and the vibrations were now beginning to send happy feelings through Anne's labia and clit. Jamie increased his own pace.

"Going to cum for me Stacey? Come on, cum, baby."

Anne was certainly getting close with handsome Jamie whacking himself before her and the vibrations having their affect. Jamie turned the vibrations up one more notch. Anne felt herself losing control as the orgasm slowly built.

"Its coming baby. I'm going to cum. Aghhhh..."

"Yes. Come on Stacey. Cum for Jamie."

Anne was overwhelmed with waves of exquisite pleasure. Jamie was now masturbating at breakneck speed and as he came, his load sailed high over the edge of the chair and fairly accurately landed on Anne's transparent panties. Jamie stopped and seemed to go into a small trance, leaving the vibrator continuing to hum.

Anne entered into a state of one continuous orgasm that went on and on until she could take it no more. "Spider's web." Jamie did not hear her. She shouted "Spiders web!", as she felt herself passing out. The vibrations stopped just in time.

"Get me down from here and lets fuck properly."

And that is just what happened. Over the course of the next four hours, until the phone rang, they fucked in the only way a nineteen-year-old man and a horny nearly fifty year-old woman can do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne Pt. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds