Annie Holder's House Pt. 01

Eddie cleared his throat and spoke, "Tonight boy you are going to get your first taste of the slipper but by no means your last. Mrs. Holder is going to slipper your ass and you are going to thank her afterwards."

"Get in the habit of looking up at that landing window on the side of Mrs. Holder's house every morning. When you see your pants in the upstairs window you come here at four 'o' clock on the dot that evening.

Don't give us any bullshit about college finish times because I've seen you back home at four before now so it can be done!"

He was correct. My college day ended at three thirty and if I hurried I could be in the house by four if I rushed.

He continued, "You come straight in the door, you strip naked and leave your clothes folded by the door then you wait until we call you in. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," I croaked. He continued. "When you are called in it is to be punished. When the punishment is finished you will thank Mrs. Holder and you will be told to leave. It's up to you what lies you tell your friends and your parents, we don't give a shit as long as you don't blab about this!"

He paused before continuing, "Now, you will bend over on my command, with your feet two feet apart, your legs straight and you will hold your legs just above your ankles. Mrs. Holder will slipper your ass until she decides to stop. When told to you will stand up straight and you will thank Mrs. Holder for your punishment."

He paused again, and then ordered me to bend over. Eddie moved behind me to get a good view of the slippering. "Tight little ass hole, boy!" He laughed, "It'll need to stretch a bit soon enough!"

Annie moved into position, tapping the slipper on my left buttock before delivering a full arm stroke that shocked me with its ferocity as well as hurting, the burning starting to spread as she landed the second on my right buttock.

The beating continued, left then right, each one stinging more as it landed on the tender area created by previous strokes. I tried to count but lost it after twenty as many more painful, searing strokes cracked against my sore buttocks.

The beating lasted over twenty five minutes, until Annie took a short break then continued, but obviously with a tired arm as the intensity reduced, though they still stung as the burning spread all up my back and down my legs. Finally she stopped. Eddie ordered me to stand and thank her.

I stood up my penis still erect and my buttocks stinging and sore. "Thank you Mistress." I stammered.

Annie grabbed my penis again, digging in her nails. "Thank you for what, boy?" She asked, a little breathless. "Thank you for my punishment, Mistress." I stated clearly. Annie undid the lace; binding my penis, now prominently purple, throbbing as blood flowed around it again.

"Consider that a taster, boy!" sniggered Eddie. Annie grabbed my penis again, this time squeezing it before masturbating me slowly.

She spoke to me as she increased the frequency and force of her pumping action whilst tightening her grip, "Now remember you don't tell anyone what happened here or what happens whenever you visit. "

She let go and walked into the kitchen. Eddie ordered me to walk into the front room and dress quickly, minus my underpants. I winced as I pulled on my jeans over my sore buttocks.

He moved to the front door, opened it and told me to get lost and not to be late tomorrow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds