Another Sexy FIL

His wife and his son had made a big mistake, but, he thought, "maybe, or maybe not, this can be the start of a four way love affair, them, and us?" That swift idea gave him food for thought, and some cheer, but it was all in the melting pot.

"I will and always have loved you Kelly," he said, Kelly beamed at his words though her eyes were closed. The feel of him, the hot flesh filling her was more than she could have wished for.

"Then love me Eric, love me!" she hissed through clenched teeth, as his first thunderous ram made her gasp for breath.

"Daddy, Kelly, when we are like this, I want you to call me Daddy!"

"Love me daddy, love me daddy, love me daddy!" she repeated frantically, his cock was having every desired effect he was hoping for. He had a hold on her now, now he could settle and give her what she needed most, a damn good fucking, loving would come later.

He was a man with the uncanny ability to not let himself cum unless, or until it was time, he could hold it, in the most extreme of circumstances, this was one of those times. He had thought about this countless times if truth be told, no one knew, not even Kelly. And now he was gazing down at the painful serenity on her face, as he screwed her harder and faster, with total controlled abandon.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, I'm cumming, oh Daddyyyyyyy." Her whole body tensioned, her heels drummed on his lower back. Eric ploughed on, her fingers dug into his back, this was what he liked, and he knew she was caught in the uninterrupted climax on climax, Eric ploughed on. He was grimacing, holding back was difficult, but he would not cum until his daughter in law floundered below him.

"Argggggh, Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, oh God you are killing me!" she wailed. Kelly came harder than she ever had, she felt her internal organs try and scramble out of her body, along the most telling orgasm of her young life.

She floundered, her body gave up, and it gave in, collapsing in on her. She fell under him as he thundered home more and more. Eric was more thankful than she would ever know, now he could cum. He blew everything he had into his son's wife's fertile young pussy, he didn't know they were supposed to be trying for a baby. He pumped her full to the brim of his hot potent cum.

He lowered himself on to her prone body, she was still, but her feet and finger nails held him, she wasn't letting go for hell or high water, she couldn't. Eric kissed her face, she smiled, eyes closed she kissed him back. "Daddy," she breathed so quietly, "that was just, that was just, er... erm..." her exquisite eye brows raised at her unsaid, and unanswered question.

Eric had to enact the next part of her total seduction before the marbles stopped spinning in her lovely head. He got up, picked her up and carried her from the room and upstairs, his next target? her bed!

"Daddy?" she quietly queried, but that was all, she knew where she was going, and she realised that that was what she wanted too. Her husband was now a cuckold and didn't know it, she sniggered to herself. "I love you Daddy," she told him.

"I love you too Kelly, I always have," he replied. His beautiful daughter in law snuggled into him as they entered her bedroom.

"You can have me all night now Daddy," she said softly, "and I wouldn't care if Liam, or your wife Mona walked through the door either!" Kelly giggled delightfully.

"I think they would get more than a bit of a shock Kelly," he smiled and kissed her as he lowered her on to the bed. They got under the sheets, and Kelly moved into him just as he had imagined a couple of times. She wrapped her warm and sexy body around him, her soft haired head resting gracefully on his shoulder, her tiny hand encircling his still wet cock.

"What now Daddy?" she asked silkily.

"Well Kelly, I will have to have a breather," he told her, "I'm not as young as I used to be you know."

"I know that, but if you don't mind me saying so daddy, you're not too shabby for an old guy!" and she laughed, holding his arm so he couldn't smack her. He laughed too, this was him, "look after the woman, and she will look after you," he told himself, "but not maybe in my wife's case?"

"Old guy," he sniggered, "do I rate with any one you know then?" This caught her off guard a little, she looked at him, nodded her fabulous black silky haired head, and said sagely.

"Yes daddy, you compare very well with someone I know." They both knew whom she was talking about. But Eric had seen his son in action with his wife, and he knew he had been giving her a good time.

"Maybe it depends on who he is in action with Kelly?" That comment hurt her a little.

"Well," she muttered darkly, "if he thinks your wife is better than me, prettier than me, sexier than me, then good luck to him. I know who'll lose that one for certain." He was guiding her, she would be his soon, he was sure. Then his wife would have to probably make the most serious decision of her life.

"So, just so as we know where we are now daddy," she said as she squeezed him, and kissed his chest, "that was the best love and sex session I have ever been involved in, bar none. And that was before, during, and after my marriage, you," she said gaily, and poked him in the side, "get a ten out of ten for it, with bonus points too!"

"So, I'll see you again Kelly, after this I mean?" he asked.

"You can take that to the bank Eric, any time we have, and if it, or anything about it comes up. I'll take a great deal of pride in telling him, and Mona too!" she added.

Eric was more than satisfied by that, Mona's sister Caroline was good, exceptionally good. But she couldn't hold a candle to his son's beautiful wife Kelly. He had no intention of trying to make love to her too soon, he knew the value of great uncomplicated sex. An hour, that would suit him fine. He was feeling tired, it had been a strenuous day.

Kelly knew he needed some quiet time, and decided to give him a rest, "you can't do what he did and get over it straight away, not unless you are super human, and an 18 to 22 year old, and he isn't," Kelly thought. She snuggled into him, her ass on his cock, it felt delicious, she squirmed and it slid into her crack. "God, what will I do if he decides he wants to do me in there?" she asked herself, then she thought for a moment, "he'll get it!" was her own answer, "and Liam will have the shock of his cheating fucking life!"

A full hour and a half passed, and Kelly felt him stirring, by stirring, she felt his cock nudging her. His hand, already cupping her firm full young breast, nipped her nipple. This brought the "Ooooh," he was looking for from her lips. His daughter in law nipped his cock, this brought a reciprocal "Ooooh," from his. They smoothed together, top to toe, sliding around, feeling, touching, bringing the other to the inescapable boil.

Kelly turned round to face her father in law, she looked at him closely, "I knew he was a handsome and good looking man, but now, close up, he is something else, no wonder women drool around him," she told herself. At her wedding to his son, she had noticed how he acted, how cool calm and collected he was. And on his arm was Mona, a sophisticated lovely if ever there was one. They were a team she had thought, now she knew different, she had cheated on him with his own son.

Now the tables were turned, yes he had seduced her, even if she had been a little reticent at the start. And because, after seeing what she had in photos and the video, him reminding her of what he had said, what her reply had been, even if only jesting. It had been in jest, but the fact that he, and she, had said what they had, meant something, intended or not. Revenge had been mentioned, and this was the real tipping point, but now she wasn't thinking of revenge. She was thinking of how her father in law had been with her. She, his daughter in law, had been the very epicentre of his world when he had made love to her, and that for her was the most telling moment she had ever experienced.

She had had some wild times in bed, and out of it with her husband, but he had never been like his dad had. There was something in the way he had made love with her. She had felt the power of him, his sole aim seemed to have been to please her totally, fulfil her dreams, and he had, tenfold. It was something her husband would have to learn, and quickly if he wanted to satisfy her, and keep her satisfied. She knew she satisfied him, he was now on the time clock.

Kelly's dainty hand encircled him, his cock rose at her bidding, he played her nipples like a maestro, and he was twanging her like the world's top guitarist. He kissed her, his tongue diving deep and finding hers, she sucked it, he kissed her more. Kelly's hand slid under him and got his balls, she scratched and tickled right underneath.

Eric was hard, "this girl is good," he told himself, "better than most I have met along the way." He moved to her, he was going to mount her again, Kelly put her hand on his chest.

"Please daddy, can I?"

"Can you what Kelly? Whatever it is, the answer is yes."

She quickly got over him, grasped him, leaned down and kissed him, "My turn now daddy, for you!" Her eyebrow raised, her tits, firm and strong, her nipples pointing over his head, her slim waist, her beautiful face, shrouded by her glorious black silk mane, flickered around her.

Kelly lifted herself as high as she could, tossed her hair up and around, then she sank down on her husband's dad like a ship sinking in a gale. Her pussy enclosed him, Kelly leaned forward, put her hands on his chest, then started rocking back and forth, up and down. Eric had been wonderfully made to have it, and had been fucked by some sexy women, but none came near to this. He was in his own personal heaven, given to him by her.

His gorgeous daughter in law was a million fold better than he had ever imagined she could be, the times he had thought about her, and now reality was on him. Her eyes burned holes into his head, they were like lasers. Her concentration was on him, nothing else, she was giving him all she could, all of her.

His cock, which he knew well, and had been in with some of the best, was being treated to something it hadn't met before. Her hot silk pussy glided up and down while gripping him tight at the same time, it worked him, her muscles rippling in unison with her up movements. He was on the edge in moments, he had always been able to decide when he was going to cum, but now it was he who was being controlled.

His son's wife was loving and fucking him in a way long forgotten, and it was the best way, there really was no other. He suddenly realised that this time spontaneity was the only way. Eric gave himself over to her, and let her have him, but not without the thought that he couldn't stop her anyway, not that he wanted to.

He took her nipples, raised up, kissed and sucked each one, then fell back to receive God's divine gift of love. She pumped him, her eye lids drooping as she brought them both to the peak, one last glaring defiant look and she sent them both over the edge. He shot his hips up, Kelly drove down and they met in a slapping sucking slurp. His cum ejaculated and flooded her, her cum enveloped him, and both squeezed out.

The tornado she had unleashed was immeasurable, she exploded in multiple orgasms, he matched her shot for shot. Her body lowered itself on to him, both were lost in their own thoughts and emotions. This had been the best sex ever for them both. Kelly was still more or less on a learning curve. Eric was at the top of his game, but his daughter in law was teaching this happy old dog new tricks, and he was more than willing to learn them from her.

They held, and loved, soft kisses, licks, noses, cheeks, fingers entwined, they locked each other down. Then Kelly slid away, she snuggled into him like the little girl she was.

"Did my daddy like that then?"

"You had better believe it Kelly."

"Was I good for you daddy?"

"Fantastic Kelly, fantastic, and I mean that."

"Not too shabby for a young girl hey?"

"No Kelly, not too shabby at all."

"You're not too bad either, for an old man that is!"

"Old man, old man, how dare you!"

Eric rough and tumbled her, she wanted to play now, she was the little girl again, so he played daddy, her daddy. They scrambled all over the bed, he smacked her lovely ass, he bit it, and fingered her. She laughed, giggled, and screamed happily. This was Kelly's way of letting him know that this wasn't over. That there was more, she wanted to know him now, all thoughts of revenge against her husband and Eric's wife were gone. This was different, this was new, she wanted more, she needed more, she was going to get more.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head," was what Eric heard, he opened his eyes, and what he saw gave him immediate thoughts of making love to his daughter in law again. She was stood at the side of the bed, wearing nothing but a tiny apron. It was daylight too, and in her hands was a tray with legs. It carried a platter of breakfast food, his mouth watered and it wasn't the food that made it water either. She climbed indelicately, wiggled her gorgeous form under, and set the tray over them.

He looked at the clock, it was 7.40am, and seeing it and her, he was famished, all the energy expended needed to be replaced, and quickly. He wolfed his down, as did Kelly. As they were finishing her hand slid under the bed clothes and took a hold of his imaginative cock. It grew as she squeezed and rubbed it.

"Ooooh, daddy," she breathed, "is this because of me, have I made you get hard for some reason, do I excite you somehow daddy?"

He took the tray, reached over and dropped it on to the floor with a clatter, "I'll show you what you have done you beautiful little vixen, come here!" and he lunged at her.

Kelly screamed in pretend fear and horror. "Leave me alone you brute, I'm a married woman, not some harlot, unhand me!" she cried as his mouth closed over a hot hard nipple. "Oh oh oh Ooooh Oh you naughty daddy," she told him as she cradled his head. Then Eric was over her, head to toe, his mouth closed tight over her hotwired pussy, he sucked her in, and his beautiful daughter in law arched her back, her head snapped back as he took her.

Eric made a banquet of her, he sank a thick middle finger into her ass, he lapped her, her clit was mangled. Kelly couldn't remember seeing his tongue in his mouth when he spoke, but she began to think it was longer than his cock. He seemed to be right inside her and an unstoppable orgasm shook her to her core, it blasted right through her. She wanted to suck his cock, but had no way of getting to it, not while he was strangling her cunt like he was.

Her father in law scored direct hit after direct hit, Kelly was in a purgatory heaven. The sublime feeling of soft tongue, swerving in out and around, hot lips, a searching finger, all sought to bring her down, they succeeded wonderfully. Kelly lay there and let it happen. "There is no point in fighting it is there?" she told herself, and then asked, "why would I want to anyway?" She lay back and simply wallowed in the unutterable pleasure being given to her from her father in law, nothing could compare to the long ropy piece of flesh seeking her out. Kelly had more orgasms with her know all father in law in quick succession, than she had ever had with her husband, she was beginning to rate him as an also ran.

Eric finally let her go from his captive tongue and finger and turned around to face her. "Did you like that Kelly?" he asked. His face was glistening and wet through from her juices.

"It's a wonder you haven't drowned my lovely daddy," she sniggered in reply gently, and with a grateful cheeky grin on her pert beautiful face. He smiled at her, which, he told himself, had been the best he had tasted for some time. And that he had accomplished for a while, sometimes he had felt it was a chore to be completed, just because he was expected to do it. This was none of those, not a bit of it, this was untold pleasure, and he was already looking forward to the next time.

"My son must be really stupid, extremely stupid to jeopardise this for Mona, Mona is fantastic, but Kelly had the edge by a long way." Eric mused as he kissed his son's wife. "And if he isn't careful he is going to lose her, in fact, he may already have lost her, to me!"

"My daddy," she said, "you can have everything of me that you want, I won't say no, ever, I won't even think it," she told him. He looked at her wondering what she was meaning, it took a few more seconds to realise what she was saying.

"All of you Kelly, I want all of you too, so in that train of thought, you can have all of me too." He was leaning over her, his nose almost touching hers. Kelly's hand found him, she worked him up in a moment. He got harder and harder, "I don't know what it is you have Kelly, but you've got it in droves honey," he told her as his excitement grew under her grasping fingers.

"And you my wonderful daddy, excite me too, more so than Liam ever has." There, it was out in the open. Kelly, his son's wife had told him she would be his if he asked, or told her.

"Kelly," he mumbled into her luscious mouth, he rose above her. He needed to make love to her again. Kelly was the first woman in his life that had what seemed to be what he himself had, although he had never been sure what that was.

That was when Kelly took the control, as he got over her, she grabbed his right arm in her left hand, put her right hand against his left shoulder, and Eric found himself on his back with her straddling him. He looked at her in bemused happy astonishment, he did like a woman who did her thing too. Not just led by the man, he had an inner liking for this kind of sexual play.

"Now my daddy," she said in a husky voice he hadn't heard yet, "you keep still, because if you don't, you will find yourself tied to the bed, okay?" Eric filed that comment away for future reference.

He grinned in delighted anticipation. "Yes maam," he whispered, showing his submission, but not yet knowing what she had in mind, he was in for a splendid surprise. Her pussy was still dripping wet, she put both of her hands behind her and toyed with him. Eric rotated her nipples, they were rising in sexual need like the sun rises on a sunny morning.

Kelly was high up on her knees, she had his cock pressed against her pussy lips and he was waiting with bated breath for her to sink down on him. Kelly did just that, he sighed with relief. Then she was back up off him, then back down, "she's in charge," he said in his head, "let her get on with it too." Kelly pumped him several times, the intense look on her face kept him staring at her.

She reared up, he came right out, he was about to tell her that he was when she reached behind to grip him, then she dropped back down. But when she did he felt his cock bend, then Kelly forced him in her, she had dropped her ass hole on to him. Her head bent, she wiggled, more and more force was applied, then she grunted, she "Oooooh'd," she "Argggh'd," she "Hmmm'd." Now he knew where he was, he was in her ass, she was fucking him, not the other way round. He worried for a moment in case she broke him.

A look of complete serenity crossed her beautiful face, she smiled at him, she wiggled a little more, he was all the way in. His beautiful daughter in law had got him, she had taken him. She had done the capturing, he was her happy prisoner.

"Jesus Daddy, Oh God, this is painful, but I can see from the look on your face, that I'm going to have to get used to this hey?" The grimace told him all he needed to know. He started to laugh, giggle, snigger, but Kelly rose up a little and went back down.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds