Another Sexy FIL

He held his breath, and told himself. "Whatever she does, she does, however she does it, she'll do it, and I'll be fucked if I'm going to complain." Kelly got into her stride, her lips, blood red, they quivered, they pursed, her eyes closed, her head drooped. But she rose and fell, rocked back and forth, his cock gripped in her vice like ass was used by her for her gains, and Eric loved her for it.

It was the first time in his life that he had been ass fucked, even if it was in a reverse type situation, there was no doubt as to whom was fucking whom. Kelly suddenly cried out, her nails dug into his chest painfully, but Eric said nothing. She had cum, her face screwed up into painful wrinkles. Now he wanted his beautiful sexy daughter in law to give herself the fulfilment she was looking for.

She cried out more time as climaxes bombed her, Eric's cock was in fabulous pain, even if he did worry a little.And then his own excitement began to claw its way over him, the thrilling tickling sensation crept up his cock. "Kelly, I'm going to cum," he garbled. She practically laid on him, but kept up her insidious sliding on him. Now Eric was in unstoppable cum mode, she was making him cum, and she was doing it for her, he really was under, and in her power. His hips left the bed, he supported her whole body as he ejaculated his hot thick cum deep into the virginal bowels of his idiot son's wife.

When he could spout no more he sank down, and Kelly kissed him, she lay on him, both were done, nothing left. His cock was still held by her tight little ass hole, nipping him by the head, even though he had deflated in seconds. It seemed like long minutes, but Kelly lifted her muddled head, a look of sheer amazement on her bright red face. He looked at her in the same way.

"Now that my wonderful daddy, that was something else, Oh Wow, I had no idea what it could be like. But I do now, and I'll tell you what, when I get over it, you can expect it again, right!"

Eric laughed out loud, "I'm so glad you did that Kelly, I loved it, and any time you are ready, you'll find me."

After a short rest they showered, much frolic and fun was had, then Kelly got pensive. She picked up her phone and made the call, holding it between her and Eric's ear so he could listen in.

"Hi Liam, how are you, did you have a good night, when will you be home?"

"Hi Kelly, good to hear from you, it was alright, quiet you know, bit of television then bed, you?" They could both hear muffled background noises, Eric knew it was his wife, and he could tell she was under the covers.

"Oh I'm fine thank you Liam, she said," I had a riotous night with this gorgeous sexy man I know, he screwed me all night long," she lied in her truths. Eric grinned broadly, this was a woman he didn't know, and he liked her, he liked her a lot.

Liam took not one bit of notice of her words, no laugh, no snigger, not even disliking. "I'll be home around three Kelly," he told her. Kelly didn't answer, she just closed the phone.

"Was that Mona in the background Eric?" she asked,

He nodded, "Yes Kelly, it was."

"What's wrong Kelly, second thoughts, regrets?" her father in law asked resignedly, he was expecting it.

"Not one daddy, not one, and I never will, how could I after what we have just meant to each other, we did mean it didn't we? But, "she said, "but what happens now. I suddenly don't want Liam anymore. Even if we end this right now, he will be history. I couldn't go on pretending things were still the same, because they're not, and never will be again."

Eric was surprised by this admission, he too was feeling this, and was feeling the same towards Mona. He felt that she had betrayed him. Even though he had seduced his daughter in law, he blamed Mona's actions for it. He lay the blame fully at his wife's and his son's door. Their marriage, the vows to be open and honest with each other, the promises they had made that nothing would be done without the other knowing. He had seen the worst, he had witnessed her, and his son having wild sex in his bed.

Eric stared hard at Kelly, he was making a decision, a decision that could easily backfire. "I'd like twins if we could have them?"

"What, what was that?" Kelly asked, not fully grasping his meaning, "What are you talking about?"

Ignoring what she had said, he went on,

"Of course they would be Liam's half brothers or sisters?"

"Wha... you and me, children, together, us... are you serious?"

He was thinking she was giving him the elbow, he was much older than her after all. "Well yes" he said, "I was serious, er, I suppose I am Kelly yes, but I'll fully understand if you think it's preposterous?" He didn't realise until he said it just how serous he was.

Kelly flew at him, her arms wrapped tight around him. "That's the last chance you will ever have, you say no now, and you are a dead man walking daddy!"

He looked at her stunned, "Are you saying yes Kelly, are you sure?"

"Help me pack," she said, "we'll be out of here in two hours. Then we go and confront them, I want to see their faces, especially when we show them the photos and video, then we're gone, any arguments?"

"Nope," he told her.

"Find us somewhere to go for a while too, until we find our own place to live," she told him. He loved her forthrightness, she had a dominant streak that he liked and was looking forward already to learning her, and it.

"And," she finished, "our parting shot will be as we walk away, we are having children!"

They set off, on the way he asked her again if she was sure, Kelly replied asking him the same question.

"I like change," he told her, "especially this kind."

"Me too," she said, her hand on his cock. When he drove into his cul de sac, his son's car was still there. He made no pretence of trying to steal his way in. They could already be up and about he decided, and Liam could have a plausible excuse for being there. When they got out of the car, they could see no one. He walked around and still saw no one. That was when he told Kelly to be quiet, he opened the door and they went in, he indicated for her to remove her high heels.

They stood and listened, no sounds from anywhere, he set off upstairs followed by the beautiful girl who was his son's wife. Standing outside of the rear facing bedroom door, no sounds either, he pushed it open and there they were, both fast asleep. Kelly walked in ahead of him her shoes in her hand. He took the hint, this was going to be her show.

She stood right beside her husband, and he suddenly came awake. He looked up and saw his wife staring down at him.

"Kelly, what... er, what are you doing her. Oh my God, this isn't what you think Kelly," he muttered. He jumped out of bed, he was stark naked, Kelly hit him with the flat of her shoes and knocked him down again.

"So you cheating bastard, what am I thinking then, could I be thinking that you have been here all night cheating on me, fucking your father's wife, you're step mother!"

"Kelly, Eric," Mona called, she too was now out of bed, pulling the covers with her to protect her modesty. "I'm sorry, this wasn't meant, it just happened." Mona went to her husband and put her arms on his shoulders, he shook them away.

"Too late Mona, this isn't the first time for you and Liam is it?" he told her, "so don't lie about it, and don't treat me and Kelly like the fools you two are."

"You are a liar, both of you are liars," Kelly shouted and pointed a finger at them both, "you have been doing this for weeks. Did you think I hadn't noticed the change in you Liam!"

"Kelly, I'm sorry, it was Mona," Liam blamed her, moaning unconvincingly, "she told me she wanted to have sex with me, and I gave in, please forgive me for being weak, I really am sorry darling," he told her, "it was only this one time, it won't happen again," he bleated.

Kelly landed a round house slap across his face. "Liar again, you both are to blame, well I have some news for you of my own. Eric give me the phone!" He handed it to her, she opened it, and showed him the photos, and then the video. Then she showed them to Mona. Her face blanched, she knew she was caught, there was no point in denying anything at all.

Liam sat on the bed, his head in his hands. "Eric," Mona said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let him seduce me. I knew it was wrong all the while, please forgive me?" He just looked at her stonily. He knew he was now as guilty as her, but his was done from choice, not pure sexual satisfaction.

"Your dad and I are going off, we are leaving you both," she announced, "we are divorcing you both, and listen very carefully, we are going to have children together too, Eric!" she said to him, "come on, we've done here, let's go!" No one in the room knew she was already with child, Eric's child.

Kelly turned on her heels and walked out, Eric nodded at them both and followed. In the car they laughed uproariously. He knew his beautiful daughter in law was a firebrand, and was going to be a handful. He looked forward immensely to her ruling his roost.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds