Any Port in a Storm

Suzie was on one elbow, leaning above her in the darkness, and their breasts were barely touching through their nightwear. Suzie's left hand was gently stroking Kati's right cheek just as Kati's right hand was stroking Suzie's left cheek. Suzie had slightly smaller breasts, in far better proportion to her intermediate ribcage, but she had generous aureoles capped with pebbly nipples. These nipples pressed against Kati's more abundant breasts like twin embers, radiating a clearly defined heat and state of arousal.

"Suzie, you know I love you ... but I'm straight. I wouldn't do this, not even for Danny."

"Yes I know you are, but I have to say this. You don't have to do this for Danny or for me, just for your own secret self. I won't expect anything, just, let me make you feel good for a while. Let me hold you and keep you warm and safe tonight, because I am your friend and I love you, too."

Suzie was expertly kissing her, not as any male lover had, but not like any woman had previously either. Her kisses were soft and gentle and there seemed to be none of the rush. Danny hardly kissed her anymore except for a quick public peck or one of those urgent, tongue in the mouth kind as he drew her hand to his erection. With Suzie, it seemed there was all the time in the world. Kati found herself thinking, "This is why women have sex together, it's the kissing they understand." Suzie inhaled Kati's breath and exhaled warmth and sweetness against her skin. The kisses were definitely not the sisterly kind, but they held hope and promise, not just persuasion and self-serving urges. Suzie's tongue was a tiny hot spot flashing over Kati's teeth and sometimes meeting hers as hesitantly as a virgin, perfect in every way, as if Suzie was hearing Kati's own thoughts. Kati giggled in spite of herself and she could see Suzie smiling by the faint light penetrating the curtains from the street lamp. Suzie whispered, "It's OK, sweetie. Of course, we know how to do that better than guys."

Suzie seemed to savor every sensitive spot on Kati's face and find new ones she didn't know about. Leaning in over Kati in the darkness with their lips brushing or in full contact, Suzie gently stroked the front of her neck with butterfly wings or reached behind her to explore the crease at the back. Suzie's fingers seemed to trail fiery sparks over her skin, bringing it to full and complete sensitivity. Her whispers in Kati's ears were always encouraging, completely chaste and unbelievably sexy as again and again she verbally echoed Kati's thoughts. Kati floated on a cloud as this incredible young woman gently led her by the figurative hand into this perfect, blissful state.

Suzie's choice of nightwear was a short yellow baby doll sans panties, which meant that no matter how she moved, she seemed to be an erotic goddess totally without inhibition. As Suzie's lips drifted lower, she whispered, "It's so nice and warm here with you, how can you stand that thick cotton gown?" Before Kati could protest, she found herself lifting her bottom and raising her arms to assist as Suzie tugged it up, then over her head and finally off her trailing fingers. She folded it carefully and put it in the chair. Of course, what little Danny allowed her to wear to bed was always balled up and tossed in the corner. This was a minor irritation, but it also meant that every outfit had to be washed after one night in bed. Kati reached out to her friend in the darkness, to maintain contact while she was sitting up and felt Suzie's fingers instantly intertwine with hers. As Suzie returned to her position leaning over Kati, she drew her fingers up and kissed them individually. Danny sucked her fingers and toes sometimes, but then she had to suck ... well she drove that memory and it's sometimes sour scent and smell from her mind. Suzie gently covered her fingers, even the web between with soft kisses.

Suzie pressed her breasts against Kati's; her breasts were softer as she had only gone up a cup size to Kati's two or three. Kati also had some wrinkling and some obvious scars under the curve of her breasts. Those were to have been at the cup line, but when Danny urged her to go larger, then the lines ended up on the underside of her breasts and she felt so ugly. Whenever she was away from Danny she slept in a sports bra, mostly to conceal them. In fact, her breasts were so tight they hardly moved or changed shape, even lying on her back as she was now. Suzie was kissing her shoulders and her hands were on Kati's ribcage and brushing against the underside of her cups. They'd seen each other hundreds of times on stage, between sets, applying the lip-gloss to their nipples, but no dancer openly stared or commented on another girl's boobs unless it was to say "Who did your work?" or "Those are great, my guy was an idiot".

Suzie exited the bed momentarily and Kati heard her fumbling for her lighter, thinking it an odd time for a cigarette, but Suzie was actually lighting a small candle. She looked down at Kati in the soft yellow glow, tracing the fine spray of freckles over her chest with a fingertip as like she meant to connect the dots.

You always sleep in this, Kati?" she asked, gently fingering the elastic lace straps.

"When Danny's not around. I hate my scars" she said, biting her lip and nearly tearing up again.

"Shhh ... you silly, wonderful girl. Don't you know you have the best boobs in the club? Besides, whatever you have, it's a part of what makes you that special person you are. The fish don't notice the scars with those big nipples of yours in their faces, and as a committee of one, I think your breasts are completely beautiful." Could I look at them now, in their natural setting?"

"Well, it's not as if you haven't seen them before. I guess I could go one night without". Kati crossed her forearms and drew the bra up and over her head, folding one cup inside the other and laying it atop her nightgown. This left her clad in a simple, white bikini panty. She was shaved smooth as Danny required and probably would have had to do for the club anyway. Suzie seemed to have a tiny tuft of natural blond hair just at the top of her slit, but that was very discrete and her fine hair almost blended in against her bronzed skin.

Suzie was staring rapturously at Kati's nipples. "Oh, how lovely" she sighed.

"Stop that, Suz, you're making me blush" Kati replied, her voice uneven and her bravado quite tenuous at this point.

"You've nothing to blush about, hun, if I had those, I'd be topless all the time. They're absolutely exquisite." Kati glanced down and noticed that Suzie's smaller areolas were crinkled into short, pebbly circles around her eraser hard nipples. Even through the fabric of the baby doll she could see how erect she was, how pronounced. She glanced down at her own breasts and was surprised to see that hers were also erect, something that only happened to her right before her own orgasm, which was usually when she masturbated in the shower after Danny was already sound asleep.

Suzie leaned forward and gently kissed first her left and then her right nipple and Kati was about to protest when Suzie drifted up her collarbone and the underside of her neck to find her lips again. With the prospect of another extended session of Suzie's exquisite kisses she relaxed and opened her mouth eagerly. Suzie's left hand was flat on Kati's tummy, making small circles, drifting up underneath her breasts. She didn't squeeze her like Danny did, but her touch was heat and Kati's inhibitions were wax. Suzie was panting softly into Kati's mouth and deliciously sucking her tongue when Kati became aware of the ache. It seemed to be in the pit of her stomach and radiated outward. It was a slow, delicious, all-consuming fire that radiated from her navel in all directions. She realized that she was sawing her thighs against one another and her pussy was exuding an aromatic wetness. She realized that her nipples were aching between Suzie's clever fingers as she rolled them and drew them into points.

"Just a bit further" Kati mentally promised herself, "I'll give her just a bit more time so as to not offend her."

By then Suzie's lips had found Kati's very erect right nipple and had sucked both it and the areola and a considerable part of the breast into her hungry mouth. Kati was also surprised to find her own fingers curled in Suzie's short hair, caressing the back of her head and gently turning her this way and that to enhance the sensations. She reached out with her left hand, intertwining her fingers with those on Suzie's right hand and felt the combined arrangement draw up between them, Suzie's index and thumb tweaking Kati's left nipple while Suzie's right nipple brushed across Kati's knuckles through the thin layer of yellow cotton.

Kati's wasn't sure how long this went on, perhaps it was all a dream, albeit a very erotic one but at some point she would have sworn she'd nodded off. She was going to do something wasn't she? Tell Suzie it was nice, but it had to stop? When she was sure she was conscious again Suzie was kissing her deeply and their tongues were dancing. A couple of times one or the other of them had broken of the kiss to gasp in a few quick breaths of sexually charged, aromatic air before they resumed the dance of tongues, teeth and lips. Kati was writhing up against Suzie in a feverish state, one that had surpassed her most fervent masturbatory desperations and rivaled the sweetest lovemaking with Danny or her few other partners. Some part of her was saying that this was impossible and absolutely could not be happening, and yet it was, and even so she felt incapable of stopping it, even if she had wanted to. But she did want to, didn't she?

When Suzie began to kiss her navel and stroke the soft curve of her stomach the heat seemed to descend with her. Her pussy was definitely wet and pungently aroused now, there was no getting away from that. As Kati's resolve crumbled, she struck a new bargain with herself, whispering within "I'll just lie here until she's finished, I've faked it with Danny enough times, and there's no need to hurt her feelings." Then she added, "This will just be between me and my diary" and "everyone is entitled to a bit of experimentation."

When Danny had gone down on her it was a quick assault on where he assumed her clitoris was followed by the immediate insertion of his middle finger. She'd found that by taking hold of his hard cock and gently tugging him upward, he needed no further urging to go for the main attraction. In three minutes it was all over, except for washing up in the bathroom, which always took an hour or so to make sure Danny got to sleep and she got relief. Suzie presented a problem, for starters she had no convenient handle to reach for. The other problem was that Suzie was reading her mental mail, and doing everything, EVERYTHING, perfectly.

Suzie nuzzled her face against the wet crotch of Kati's white bikini. Had there been more light, it would have been nearly transparent with Kati's juices. Kati wasn't sure if it was all Suzie's tongue or if part of it was that long nailed finger that she trailed down her slit through the thin layer of nylon, but whatever it was, it explored every contour with the sureness of an expert guide who knew every step along this particular path. Kati's outer labia were small and tight, her inner ones normally compact and hidden away until she was aroused. She'd begun using tampons almost immediately at thirteen and she'd inherited her mother's cramping and five day periods. Her mom had always said, "You'll make perfect babies" but this was small consolation for those torturous days. Every lover she'd ever known had commented on how tight she was, even when wet, and her stock answer was "but honey, your cock is so huge" and this, of course, placated them. Suzie was immune to these ploys and was gently and sensuously stimulating with the long experience of a proud pussy owner who had, no doubt, explored more than her own. Suzie was a mixture of playfulness and heart-stopping sensation as she drew her fingers? Tongue? Up and down Kati's petals and brought them to full blossom.

She seemed to suck Kati's right outer labia into her mouth and nibble gently from top to bottom, drawing the folds of Kati's panty crotch tight to the swelling fold of hot flesh. Then somehow, she grasped the left one at the bottom and reversed the trail upwards, her teeth grazing Kati's button and causing her to shiver like a scrap of newspaper in a Texas wind. In Kati's mind, there appeared a scene she often thought about in her solitary trips to the bathroom late at night. One of Danny's porn movies included a scene in a gynecologist's office and the "patient" in the scene had this tiny, tight slit, just like Kati's. When the "nurse" licked her open, her inner labia bloomed. It appeared to Kati, that the woman must have had a huge clitoris, for as she became aroused a kind of fleshy tube appeared between her outer folds and pointed to her inner ones. This tube seemed to begin at the very top of her cunt and pointed down to the opening, like a third, central lip. At it's extreme tip, the exposed button was the size of a dime and seemed to guard her entrance, or perhaps it stood there seeking the tribute of touch from any flesh or object that expected to have the honor of entering her body. Kati often thought of this scene just as she reached climax, pushing the third finger of her right hand into her body curled around the tip of her diminutive clitoris. She'd used a hand mirror thing many times and only under the most extreme prodding and tugging did she see anything at all, and that was a tiny pink ball the size of a bb. Other that her self-delivered orgasms, she had no evidence of even possessing a clitoris. She secretly cursed whatever power that had apparently given that other woman and her the same pussy, and then cheated Kati with this almost non-existent clit and these half-measure, hard won orgasms.

Whatever the size or configuration of her own love button, Suzie seemed to have known exactly where to locate it and the perfect pace and pressure to capitalize on the hidden treasure. What Suzie knew and Kati did not was that Kati's own juices, sopping her silken crotch, and gliding over the little knob was the ultimate frictionless pressure. Suzie knew that she had only to slide that square inch of dripping material over the little guardian to send Kati over the edge into sheet-ripping ecstasy. She therefore did exactly that, gauging the pace of her ministrations to Kati's sharp thrusts and hearty grunts.

At some point, Suzie had slid down along Kati's lower body to lie with her tummy and legs on the bed, more or less on top of Kati's until she decided to open them. As Kati's breath became more frantic and her sighs turned into urgent moans, they seemed to part of their own accord and Suzie settled lower against the mattress. She adjusted as Kati moved, slipping her arms under Kati's thighs when she could and wrapping them around Kati's legs, always moving her face up and down on the ridge and valley now so clearly defined in the dripping silk. Sometimes she slid one hand under Kati's bottom, gently rotating her upward, at other times she stretched her arm to fondle one of Kati's bouncing breasts or to interlace her fingers with Kati's. The message was always the same, verbal or non-verbal, "I'm here for you. I only want to make you happy."

Kati's world seemed to turn into a pounding heartbeat. Her body was thrusting without any will or control she could exert, and Suzie was squeezing her hand or her aching nipple on the same tempo. Kati drew up her fist and crammed it against her mouth and tried to stifle the scream that was building. She only screamed once in a while when her self-efforts were most successful or her needs most piquant. Even in this Suzie was there, drawing her hand down to kiss it and whisper hurriedly, "Don't worry, he can't hear you."

Suzie opened her mouth wide, placing a ring of teeth around Kati's covered mound and flicked her tongue across the tiny bulge that was her apex. Kati's hand gripped hers desperately and she gave a long, shuddering rasp of bestial urgency.

"Oh my God.. ohmigod.. ohmigod..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Every sinew in Kati's body snapped to full attention and she almost levitated from the bed, despite Suzie's weight on her. She lay there in the flickering candlelight wondering whether it was the candle or some trick of her vision, but she was giddy and quivering in post coital bliss. Almost instantly, she thought "Oh, I'm a complete slut, I've just had sex with a woman" but before she could follow that depressing train she felt Suzie rise and kiss her deeply. The next thought completely washed away her regret as she surrendered to Suzie's ministrations "I won't think of anything else, as long as she doesn't stop kissing me." Suzie enveloped her in her arms, stroking the small of her back and calling her "baby."

Kati's kisses were still sweet, but now they carried a different flavor, one slightly salty, and exotic, like some rare fruit. It was only after Suzie slid lower that she realized she was tasting herself from the mouth of her lover.

She looked down into Suzie's eyes as she lay with her chin in on her hands on Kati's tummy. Suzie's smile was something between the Madonna and the Mona Lisa, perhaps with a dash of Cheshire cat thrown in for good measure. Suzie's blue eyes seemed to glisten all out of proportion to the available lighting and Kati realized that both of them were shedding happy tears and basking in the closeness of the encounter. Kati's breathing was slipping toward normalcy as she pondered what had just happened. She always privately felt that her orgasms were like mountain climbing, that is, a tremendous amount of effort just to attain that pinnacle, and then you couldn't stay very long at all. Although she was familiar with her body's responses to stimulation, Suzie seemed to have found a new, quick path to the top, and the view from up there was incredible to say the least. Suzie had delivered with all the subtlety of a locomotive, that is, none at all. It had just happened before Kati could say anything and it had been irresistable.

When Kati did find her voice, (which was breathless and quivery because she felt like complete jello, like what she'd once heard described as a 'puddle of girl') she began thus, "Oh Suzie, I had no idea that it could be so overpowering ..." Suzie again reached up and put her fingers across Kati's lips with a "Shhh ... you don't have to say anything."

"But I ..." and again Suzie's fingers found her lips. "Raise up" she requested as she folded one of the snowy pillows in half, and when Kati did she slid it under the small of her back, slightly elevating her hips off the bed. When Suzie's hands withdrew, somehow they'd become entangled in the elastic band at the back of her simple white underwear and was drawing them down over her thighs. When Kati opened her mouth to protest, Suzie filled it with her lively tongue and then drew her foot up and caught the bridge of cloth near Kati's knees and forced it down the rest of the way. Suzie's mouth was inescapable, it seemed to swallow up all of Kati's resolve and answer every question before she could get it out. Their breathing began to take on that familiar, pulsating rhythm and Kati revised her previous analogy to include staying on that breathless height longer than she'd previously imagined. When Suzie slid lower, it was with genuine regret on both of their parts.

Suzie cupped Kati's breasts together, forcing the nipples to nearly touch and kissing and sucking them both at the same time. Kati began to find her voice in new and unexpected ways, moaning softly and panting out "oh's" and "ah's" like a complete glutton. When Suzie slid even lower and began to touch her smooth, untanned mound, Kati was shuddering with joy and wondering if this particular mountain had a higher peak than she'd previously explored.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds