Any Port in a Storm

Suzie switched tactics and began to speak softly and erotically to her. What she said was incredibly corny, something that Kati might have laughed at, under any other circumstances, but now it thrilled and excited her.

"Your exquisite little cunny is delicious and beautiful, darling."

And

"Oh, what a beautiful treasure you have here. It's such a lovely shade of pink. No artist could do that color justice"

And

"My God, how soft and succulent these petals are. You shame every peach that's ever grown."

Suzie was pressing down with her left fingertips just above Kati's slit as if she were looking for some special point, and keeping them there to mark it precisely. She inverted her right hand and slid her two middle fingers into Kati's hot core, hooking them upwards and moving with firm, ever deepening strokes. Her pinky finger was stroking across the puckered ring of Kati's anus and her thumb was busily nudging her clit to four points, up, down, left, right, in no particular sequence. The pad of that thumb would press against her button and the nub would roll away and the thumb would pursue. The sensation of pressing against and releasing her clit was indescribable, and before she knew it, Kati was hearing her heart pounding again, like a huge drum, drowning out every other sound in the world.

"You have such a sexy little pussy, you do know that, don't you, Kat?"

And

"I know you've heard a thousand times how great a fuck you are, but you are just so incredible I had to say it for the thousandth and first time."

Kati was rasping responses of "Oh, Sweet Jesus" and "You have me so excited". Her voice cracked at the end, speaking in an eerie falsetto that sounded perilously close to a scream.

Thus encouraged by Kati's chorus in response to her melody, she escalated the opus even further. Her right fingers drove deep, always curved upward toward Kati's tummy and with the heel of her left hand she began to bear down at the same time. This was why she'd so carefully positioned her left hand just under the pelvic arch. Kati's front wall was being methodically squeezed between the two hands, squeezed like a ripe orange, although the target was much smaller; a quarter sized spongy bundle of nerve endings on Kati's vaginal wall.

"Your pussy is like a furnace, you won't burn off my fingers, will you, lover girl?"

And

"I adore how you writhe when I drag my thumb across your clitty. It's so engorged right now, it looks white hot next to your fabulous coral fuck hole."

Kati was panting frantically and hooking her hands into claws to grasp the sheets. Her head tossed from side to side and at times she tried to push Suzie away, to make her abate her onslaught long enough to let her breathe. The pleasure boiled out of her steaming core in electric waves that seemed to go to every corner of her body, even the ends of her hair or the tips of her curling toes.

"Oh fuck ... I can't take ... nuhhhhh... fukkkk..... my God.."

"Please.. I'm begging you...."

But Suzie pressed on relentlessly, mouthing every obscene word that she could think of, pressing Kati and giving no quarter, her elbow stroking like some berserk machine in and out of Kati's snatch.

"I .. oh.. aieeeee.....I ... can't... unnnnn...... fucking... take... ohfuckingjesusgodfucking..."

And then Kati was swept away on the beat. She arched like a bowstring and Suzie took both of her hands in hers as she sprayed an arc of clear fluid over Suzie's face and body, instantly rendering her yellow gown as wet as any t-shirt contest she'd been in. A tiny portion of that arc landed in Suzie's mouth and when she kissed her friend she shared the sweet saltiness of this most intimate encounter.

Kati was not aware of Suzie blowing out the candle or stripping off her wet gown to lie down beside her. She fell into a deep dreamless sleep and woke to the sound of birds and the smell of coffee, and of course, she was naked and so sticky. She was alone in the bed and Suzie was, judging from the sounds, showering.

* * * * *

Suzie made one final request of her friend as she stood holding her hand while Kati lingered in the parking lot beside her Eclipse. She asked Kati to leave Danny, to move in with her, to be where Suzie could care for and protect her. Kati kissed her friend deeply and with complete love and respect, but said that her place, at least for a time, was with this terrible man that she loved.

Suzie, ever the free spirit, laughed and said, "Yes, I thought so, but I had to ask anyway. It's like that joke, what does a Lesbian bring on the second date? U-haul."

Kati was still laughing when she left Dallas that last time. It wasn't until she pulled into her own driveway that her smile faded. But late at night when she went into the bathroom by herself, new visions carried her on soft wings to paradise. She no longer questioned what Fate had or hadn't given her, she just remembered those sparking wet blue eyes, and the soft cocoon of a perfect, endless kiss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds