Anyone for Tennis?

"Ohhh...oh, alright then..."

And I felt the cool air down below as I think it was Mum who stretched the elastic of my shorts and boxers away from my stomach.

"Wow..."

"Wowsie-wow..."

"Alan and a half..."

"Alan plus plus..."

"Alan deluxe..."

The elastic snapped back into place with a twang as I heard the approaching footsteps of Ray and the doctor.

It was decided there was no lasting damage, though to be on the safe side they should take me up to Ray and Nancy's suite, where the doctor would look in on me again, later.

Ray decided that he still had weights to press before lunch, and Nancy went off to find if their room service stretched to non-residents too, leaving Mum to set about getting me showered and changed. Looking in the full mirror I saw this huge crimson spot above the bridge of my nose and knew it was going to be painful for quite some time. We were both still in our tennis gear while Mum set about gauging the temperature of the shower - it was either the shower or the Jacuzzi, and Mum laughingly said that Jacuzzis are for when you have special friends over.

"Come on, get your gear off and get in the shower, you'll feel a lot better..." and she proceeded to lift my shirt over my head and pulled my shoes and socks off my feet. I stood there like I was incapable and let her get on with it. Then I was down to just my shorts and boxers, and still I didn't move, so Mum tutted and yanked them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and walked into the shower and simply stood there facing the wall, the water cascading over my head. It wasn't that I couldn't move, it was rather that I'd suddenly been overtaken by this flood of new feelings and realizations towards Fiona. Pictures flashed through my mind of how beautiful she was and how I'd never really seen it until now, in all ways and not just physically...there were so many other things. I loved her insecurities, like when her dress had risen up...I loved the way her face lit up when she was happy, the sparkle in her eyes like when she'd first caught sight of Nancy in the airport...her smooth back as I'd helped her unzip the dress... and of course that bullet to the brain during the tennis match.

I heard Mum let out a sigh again behind me and before I knew it she was reaching in and lathering soap all over me.

"Turn round, I can't reach..."

I turned and saw that the water was also splashing over Mum, and her hair and tennis outfit were also getting drenched. Reaching out my hands and pulling her in towards me seemed such a natural thing to do, and she didn't resist, rather she giggled and began to soap me further down, juggling across my balls and along the length of my shaft. She was tight up close to me and, taking more soap, she reached around and, after soaping my back, began to massage it over my ass cheeks and along the length of my crack. She was smiling up into my face just as I was smiling down into hers, taking in all the loveliness that was there, the water from my chin and nose rolling off and down across her cheek. Then she was on her tiptoes and kissing me. My dick was rock hard between us and was pressing urgently into her stomach. She returned to a standing position, but then was on her tiptoes again, then down and then again on tiptoe. She was wanking me off with her belly.

I took hold of the bottom of her tennis vest and drew it up over her head, throwing it to one side. Then I took the button and zip at the side of her short pleated skirt and released that too. She half-turned in order to help me, stepped out of it and was left in just her matching white bra and panties, both of them now totally transparent.

"Ah, what the hell..." She herself reached round and unhooked her bra and swept off her flimsy panties in one smooth motion. Then she was back in my arms, hers linking round my neck, and kissing me, then she was licking on my ear, chewing at the lobe. I tilted my mouth to her neck and she arched her head backwards to give me free access and I nibbled and sucked at her, eliciting guttural sounds from her throat which vibrated between my lips. My hands roamed freely over her familiar but oh-so-new curves, squeezing and caressing

She drew her upper body away then, and in the valley between her breasts I could look down and see my dick wedged firmly upright between us. Fiona gazed down at it, raised her eyes to me, smiled evilly and athletically she jumped up, her hands still around my neck, and locked her legs tightly around my waist. Then she was sliding down over my hips, wiggling from side to side until her ass had centred itself over my cock... I felt the tip meet the soft lips of her cunt. With very little pressure they slid open. I raised myself up and she slid further down, and there she was, impaled to the hilt, the inside of her cunt feeling hotter and more slippery than the water that was flowing over us. We rested like that for a moment, possibly lost in the complete wonder of it.

There was a short rap on the bathroom door.

"You two OK in there? I've just been down and arranged for them to bring lunch up to us. Umm, take your time..."

"Yes, Tom, do take your time..." Fiona whispered into my ear.

I did. At least I did to begin with. I leant her back against the wall and gently began rhythmical thrusts, backwards and forwards, each forward push eliciting something between a sigh and a gasp from Fiona's lips. Our eyes were locked on one another. Then we were taking up the rhythm and Fiona was bouncing her ass up and down just as energetically as I was throwing myself up into her. I felt myself losing control and I was now pumping her for all I was worth. In that incredible increased blur of motion the two of us came together, straining into one another, she was scratching at my shoulders, biting into my neck and I was spurting hot streams into her while her legs clenched round me in her own rapturous orgasm. I kept her suspended there while I kissed every bit of her I could reach with my mouth, my teeth, my tongue...then we were just pressing into one another, enjoying the slithery contact of each other's flesh, the unfamiliar view of things previously always covered...

Fiona released the stranglehold she had on my waist and slipped to the floor, my dick reluctantly sliding out of her. We kissed affectionately.

There was another rap on the door. Fiona sighed.

"Okay Nance, don't get your knickers in a twist, we're almost, umm, done..."

Mum turned off the shower and we stood observing each other, smiling. She stroked my cheek and looked down at my still half-stiff rod and made a silent 'yum' while licking her lips and stroking its length. I for my part cupped her beautiful breasts and caressed in wonder across her aroused nipples with my thumbs. Then in unison we both sighed, laughed at the coincidence, and stepped out of the shower. We dried one another off...it didn't occur to us to take the towels to our own bodies...and wrapped ourselves in those matching fluffy toweling robes the hotel had provided before walking out to face Nancy who was waiting with arms crossed.

"The... Jacuzzi was nice?"

"Shower..."

"Aha...so I guess...?

"Yeah, soaking wet..."

Another 'aha', and she phoned down to the gym and asked Ray to pick our things up from the changing rooms on his way back up.

In the meantime I'd crossed the room and ensconced myself into one of the sofas opposite Fiona and Nancy. The two of them sat down together and were now eying me speculatively.

There was a short silence which was in danger of becoming a long silence.

"So, this Alan fellow sounds interesting..."

The two of them exploded in laughter.

"Yeah, you could say that...ah, you've got a lot to thank Alan for, Tom... for being here, for one thing..."

Nancy added, "That was partly my fault as well I think, though, wasn't it, Fee?... mea culpa...?" She presented an enquiring look to Fiona.

"...well we can't be sure..."

"...no... one of those things you can put a claim in for or against..."

Me: "I'm getting confused."

"So you should. The moment of your conception was, ah, let's see, a confusing couple of minutes...I'm guessing you've gathered by now that your mum and I had a 'thing' going...?"

"Nancy! We decided we wouldn't tell...!" Fiona exclaimed with an obviously pseudo look of shock on her face.

Fiona and Nancy sat very close together - shoulder-to-shoulder, in fact - on their own sofa opposite. Nancy's fingers went round the back of Fiona's head and began to stroke through her hair.

"But he's got to know sometime, Fee...he's said himself he's confused, so let's put him straight. Here it is: Tom, I seduced your mum."

Mum's mouth opened wide as she searched for a response.

"You did not! I knew about you all the time and I brought you out...! It was me, I made all the moves..."

"Maybe, whatever... Tom you're looking pale... except of course for that big flower in the middle of your head, ha-ha... you okay?"

I nodded blankly.

"Well anyway, Fee here was having it off with Alan at the time. I didn't want to break them up 'cause I knew that she," sigh... " wasn't into me in the same way I was into her, so..."

"So we 'accidently' arranged a threesome..."

I do believe my mouth was now gaping wide open.

"...and it was lovely, it really was. Everybody was getting bits of everybody else and I could engage your mum without coming out openly..."

Mum: "The trouble was..."

Nancy: "Yes. The trouble was, Alan got so excited he came inside Fee before managing to pull out properly. He'd thought he'd be real macho and spurt it all over our faces, but most of it landed inside your mum. He didn't really care at the time and changed position so he could keep coming over her tits, while I attempted to save the day by sucking out what he'd left inside of her..."

I'm sure my jaw was by now resting on the floor.

"...there I was, being a good girl, lapping it all up, but I think when I pushed my tongue in to scoop it out, well, I probably only managed to push most of it further inside..."

"Bottom line, we think it was Nancy who managed to inseminate me..."

"...like one of those vets down on the farm..."

They both burst out laughing again. And then they were mooing like a pair of cows. I for my part was left dumbstruck.

Then the door opened and Ray came in, the perspiration glistening on his forehead.

"Phew, that was a good workout, they've got some good equipment down there. Good instructors as well... oh, here's your stuff. I'm just going for a shower then I'll be ready for lunch." He took in the two toweling robes we were wearing. "Hope there's a spare robe left for me..."

He went into the shower. Through the door, we heard him say, "So when was the tsunami?"

As he was showering, there was a tap at the door, and our lunch was wheeled in by two efficient maids and set up at the table. I was still wondering at the size of their suite and the fact that it even had a dining table - I mean, when Mum and I went on holiday, we talked about the kind of hotel room where you changed TV channels with your foot from the bed, and not this, this transplanted mansion. One of the maids told Nancy that their hire car had just arrived as well and that they could sign out for it at reception.

"Well, this ought to be fun," smiled Nancy, "Ray's never driven on the left before. He says that why he'll never go to Canada..."

We looked at her blankly.

"An in-joke, ah well... and me, I've not driven since I left the country. So, you two dare to come for a ride with us afterwards? See the sights?"

We flustered and blustered, but yeah, of course, why not? But we were patently nervous. That largely disappeared though when we followed them down later to the lobby to find a glistening late-model Beemer convertible waiting for us out on the forecourt.

Ray, being the alpha male that he was, took charge of the key, operated the lock from a distance and immediately proceeded to get in on the passenger side. The rest of us stood back and grinned. After a second, the door opened again, Ray got out and, without a glimmer of acknowledgement, walked round the front and got in once more, this time into the driver's seat.

Out the window: "You lot coming, or what?"

Luckily the car was completely automatic, so at least he didn't have the hassle of changing gears. Slowly, and I don't think this model of Beemer had ever been driven so slowly, we edged out into the traffic, Nancy up front with Ray. Nancy seemed to me to be gripping her side of the dashboard very tightly, because her crimson fingernails were leaving some deep indentations in the leather.

I was glad I was in the back-seat, and not just because I happened to find myself cuddling up there with Fiona either. Up front, Nancy seemed to be ducking and covering her eyes constantly, emitting tiny little squeaks of terror. I do believe she was in danger of pissing herself. I think her actions were certainly pissing Ray off.

In the back though, I reached across and held on to Mum's hand, squeezing it reassuringly because of a shared sense of danger, and also...because I wanted to. My other arm went across the back of the seat and drew her close in. I rubbed up and down her shoulder and her fingers came up to stroke my hand. If I died now I'd die happy.

A few more screeches and some swearing from the front persuaded me that dying might actually be unavoidable in the very near future, so reluctantly I piped up from where I was and told Ray to pull over at the next layby. Without voicing any doubt over his right as the alpha male to drive us all to our deaths, I suggested that maybe I get in the front with him, just until he got accustomed to the roads, since I was the driver with the most experience...over here! On British roads! Ray definitely had the most experience on roads in the States, yes...

We got out and adjusted our seating arrangements. I'd intended being brave and letting Ray continue to drive with me as his wingman, but he also got out and moved round to the front passenger side - he was going to let me pilot the plane. Fair enough - a Beemer, wow...

I settled into the luxurious seat which I electronically adjusted to my size, tapped a few co-ordinates into the Waze navigation app, lowered the top since it was a glorious day, flicked it into drive and with a satisfying scrunch of gravel, tapped onto the gas pedal and found myself very, very quickly in the fast lane...again, wow...

Unlike before when those in the front had no time at all to observe what was going on behind them for fear of losing control, I obeyed my old driving instructor's directions and glanced frequently in the rear-view mirror. Fiona's and Nancy's heads were touching. Their hands were at each other's faces, they were kissing. Fiona broke it off first, smiling, caressed Nancy's cheek, turned her head to catch me gawping, and she winked...

We were now into narrow country lanes, and I didn't want to tell them that the dangers we'd faced previously were still ever-present, due to my spending just as much time staring into the back seat as I did driving. The women's hands had now disappeared into each other's blouses. Through Fiona's, I could see that Nancy had wormed her hand underneath her bra, levered it up and was massaging my mum's tits. Fiona for her part seemed to have lost her hand somewhere round Nancy's waist. I think she might have been delving into her panties. I adjusted the rear-view downwards...yes, she was...

By now we were well into rural English countryside - green meadows dotted with sheep, cows, horses, and every now and then we passed through quaint villages which seemed to be cocooned in some nineteenth-century time-warp. Pulling over a particularly beautiful rise which gave out onto a panoramic view of the landscape, I swung the car off the road and switched off the engine. We were momentarily lost in admiration of the view.

I'd already indicated to Mum that I was going to stop, so by the time Ray turned round in his seat to exclaim, "Hey, Fiona, you Brits have got just the quaintest countryside here..." the two had adjusted their clothing and were sitting politely apart.

"Mmm, you're right, Ray, we're so lucky..." Mum smilingly agreed...

We got out to stretch our legs and to stroll along the meadow. Ray strode slightly ahead of us, taking in the scenery while behind, Nancy and Fiona pressed in on either side of me, holding each other's hand behind me and also taking a few seconds to stroke up and down the length of my back and across my ass... was that Nancy or Fiona...or both? It must have been Fiona, mustn't it, I mean Nancy wasn't into guys... but I did remember her saying Alan had made her beg for it...and I was supposed to be 'Alan Deluxe', so...

Ray turned back towards us and the two women relinquished their hold.

'So, what about this pub you mentioned, Tom? You say we should make for there? I mean I can't go home and tell them I've not been to a typical English pub..."

"Well it's a sort of pub, but they lay on gigs there and they've got a couple of tribute bands appearing tonight...it's on our way back and just under an hour's drive if I only tickle the gas pedal. We can have some pub grub..." Ray looked confused at that, "... and take in the show, there'll be dancing and stuff..."

"Sounds great, let's do it."

So we all piled back in. I recalibrated the co-ordinates, and because it was turning to dusk and getting cool, I closed the top and it now became very cozy inside the car. Glancing back I saw in their smiles that Fiona and Nancy thought so too.

On this stretch I paid far more attention to the road due to Ray's small-talk and the fact that it was fairly dark in the back seat, severely limiting my voyeuristic tendencies. We made good time to the pub, but it was already totally dark by the time we arrived and the indistinct bass rhythm of the music was already penetrating the air. I thought Ray would be happy to tell his mates about this place, originally an eighteenth century turnpike roadhouse but extensively expanded whilst still keeping most of its character. The dance venue was out back, discreetly camouflaged from the road and blending in with the scenery. The timbered ceilings and antique furnishings, some original and others not so much, all received the accolade of 'quaint' from Ray and he was ecstatic about the whole atmosphere and the piping-hot food served along with 'Real Ale'.

The music by this time seemed to be getting louder and so, instead of just sitting there tapping our fingers along to the beat, we decided the gig was now in full swing and moved on through to the venue. I assured Ray that there was a bar there too.

This was a totally different atmosphere - the music, a lot from the late 'sixties, 'seventies and 'eighties, was being lapped up by the audience, mostly of my mum's age but with a spattering of younger people too, and they were an enthusiastic, gyrating mass in the middle of the floor. Dances I'd not actually seen performed live before were being played out eagerly in front of my eyes. Rock 'n Roll and some version of the Twist seemed to be firm favorites and we were sucked into the middle and were soon bopping along with the best of them. Fiona and Nancy were in their element here and were like a couple of teenaged school-kids down Memory Lane.

They even managed to exhaust Ray and myself and the two of us retreated to a table on the sidelines from where we could keep a watch over them. Not taking his eyes off the dance-floor, Ray leant over to me and said he could easily get used to this stuff...

"Stuff..?"

"Yeah, you know, the dancing. It's a much better way of keeping in shape than going to the gym, and..." he surveyed the gyrating bodies, "...the scenery's a lot better too..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds