Anyone for Tennis?

He also mentioned to me that, by the way, he'd be away for a couple of days from tomorrow, since he was jumping down to London to check out a couple of investment opportunities.

"I know I'm not the best driver on Brit roads..." I raised an eyebrow which he acknowledged with a resigned shrug of his shoulders and an 'eh', "so maybe I'll leave the car with you and you can take care of the ladies while I'm gone...?" I hesitated. "...but only if you want to, of course..."

I hesitated again, "Okay that might be fun..." My dick certainly thought it might be fun, And just then Nancy raced off the dance-floor, grabbed her husband's jacket off him and ran back out, over her shoulder giggling, "We haven't got our handbags..!"

Out on the floor, she dumped Ray's jacket unceremoniously in a heap between herself and Fiona and the two of them pranced around it like in the old pictures where flocks of teenage girls would dance together around their handbags before being picked off one by one by potential Romeos. Fiona and Nancy weren't waiting for any suitors though and they waved us back out onto the floor to join them. Then suddenly, perfect timing on their part, the music had turned to a slow. I found myself at that moment close by my Mum and she grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me in. I encircled her waist while she drooped her arms over my shoulders, her head into the fold of my neck and her chest and lower body firmly up against mine. I breathed in her scent. I let my cheek swim through her hair. I allowed my hands to squeeze her waist gently...and I didn't tread on her toes.

She pulled her face away, still holding me round the neck and smiled up at me. "Did you mind, you know, me and Nancy?"

"No Fee. I can see the two of you have some kind of special relationship going..."

"You called me 'Fee' Tom... I think I like that... by the way, the Special Relationship is an arrangement between the British and US governments..." she paused. "Mmm, so I guess it does relate after all, ha-ha..."

"By the way, Ray told me earlier that he's off down to London tomorrow and he's left me strict instructions to look after you two..."

Fiona stopped dancing abruptly.

By chance the song also came to an end at that moment and she immediately released me, strode across to Nancy and took her by the hand, shouting over her shoulder as she dragged her away that they were both just off to the loo.

Ray scooped up his jacket and the two of us headed over to the bar. Since I was driving I just had a Coke, while Ray seemed to have acquired a taste for our Real Ale which he quaffed in large gulps.

"Wow, it gives you a thirst, all that dancing... Nance and I haven't done that in a long time... I can see she's really enjoying herself here, so I'm happy as well - thanks, Tom." And he gave me a friendly slap on the back. I was warming to him.

The ladies came back in and both Nancy and Fiona were beaming. They pulled us straight back out onto the dance-floor, Ray just managing to down the last of his beer as Nancy dragged him away. We took the opportunity to switch partners for a couple of numbers, during which in the middle of one particularly bouncy item Nancy showed me just how very bouncy she could be. And she didn't take her eyes off me. But when the next slow came up, I found myself back in Fiona's arms. She brought her mouth around to my ear and whispered,

"You remember this morning when I said the Jacuzzi's reserved for when you have special guests over?"

I nodded, "Uhuh..."

"Well, Nancy wants to know if we can be her special guests tomorrow..."

I looked across to Nancy and Ray. They were also dancing arm-in-arm but she was watching me over his shoulder and making slow circles around her lips with her long, slick tongue...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds