1 Apartment Hunting

Kyle moaned happily around my penis at my decision. Now that my mind was made up, I felt badly for the guy. I continued to nuzzle the length of his slender cock, kissing it, licking it, nibbling it. I lapped my tongue around the circumcised head, twiddling the peehole. I craned my neck to bounce his balls with my nose. Kyle's groans and gasps were very encouraging to a beginner.

Finally I adjusted the angle of my head and scoonched my shoulders down a bit until I could take the throbbing man meat into my mouth.

The 69 position is probably not the best way for a rookie cocksucker to learn the game. Even though I was on my second "lazy" orgasm, I was having trouble fully concentrating. I slobbered all over the hot, pulsing meat in my mouth and vacuumed it dry with hard suction. My lips clamped around the rod and my tongue thrashed the velvety head. I was having fun but I think any success I had was more from Kyle's screaming horniness than my deft skill.

And then the whole length of the erect penis in my mouth pulsed. The head swelled to its fullest extent. My mouth filled with cum. My tongue was awash in the slippery thick stuff. I had sampled my own ejaculate before, as recently as ten minutes ago while lapping Leslie Ann's fiery cunt. Kyle's was the same, but different. As I swallowed and swallowed again from the throbbing hose clamped in my mouth, I could hear Kyle's stunned gasps of pleasure. I could feel those gasps as cool puffs on my wet dick which waggled alone in the steaming sauna air.

Kyle crawled-rolled off me to slump on the bench. He sported a stupid grin as he panted for breath. I sat up, feeling pretty overheated and out of breath myself. Leslie Ann slid up close and I tried to rally myself for a kiss. Instead I got a tongue bath over my face. It didn't take long. Leslie Ann sat back and made moue of disappointment at me. "You're a very efficient jism chugger. There's barely any for me to lick up."

"If you're hungry for cum, I think I have a dollop left here for the asking." I stroked my stiff and slippery cock with a languid fist. I whoofed and shook my head. "But it is getting too hot in here. I'm almost dizzy."

Kyle nodded "Me too. Let's hit the showers."

Leslie Ann sprang up, a gleaming wet dream. "Great idea. I'll go get it running." She skipped out the door. The room temperature air that rolled in felt like an arctic blast of refreshment on my superheated skin.

"KEEeerist it's cold out here!" Leslie Ann's voice wailed. A moment later the sound of blasting water could be heard. Roused, we lurched to our feet. Kyle flicked the thermostat switch on the sauna heater and we staggered out into the hallway. He went ahead of me. The light in the shower now put two tantalizing nude silhouettes on the frosted glass door. I took a moment to savour that image, and take a few desperately needed deep breaths of cool air. My head cleared.

A small subliminal scuff made me turn to the entrance of the exercise room. The door was no longer tightly closed but slightly ajar. I side-stepped silently on my bare feet so I was hidden by the open door of the sauna. Now I peered thru the gap between the hinge and the frame, just able to make out the entrance and the mysterious open door. I didn't have long to wait. A shadow crossed in front of the vertical bar of light. All I could say was that a human of adult size was standing cautiously at that gap, but gender and age were impossible to tell.

Leslie Ann and Kyle were making sexy giggly noises in the shower's roar, their scrumptious silhouettes a magnet to the voyeur eye. I crossed my fingers that they wouldn't call out, asking what was keeping me. The door opened slowly wider and a figure tiptoed in. Thru my own spy crack, I could now see a woman of Japanese heritage in her late-twenties.

Her body language twanged with nervous curiousity and lust. She eased forward, her dark almond eyes wide to see something saucy. She wore the uniform one would expect in an exercise room: blue gym shorts, a grey t-shirt featuring the "Powerpuff Girls" and sneakers. Apparently more people used this exercise room than Kyle realized. Her ebony hair was done back in a cute pony tail.

Biting her lower lip, she massaged her perky tits thru the shirt cloth as she watched and listened. I stroked my cock, enjoying being the voyeur to the voyeur. Our spy used her other hand to brush the crotch of her shorts. She closed her eyes and a flush creeped up her fair skin. Her breathing deepened.

"Zach? Do you want that beautiful cock emptied or don't you?"

The gym girl's eyes snapped open and a small frown spoiled her growing lust. Her eyes darted about. I pushed the sauna door closed. My peeper gulped in fright as she locked eyes with me. I couldn't help but give a wide leer as I put my right hand on my hip and used two fingers of my left hand to waggle my fat cock at her. I called out "I surely do!" In a quieter voice directed at my co-voyeur, "Would you like to do the honours?" Her eyes ran over my nude body, focussing on my thick baton. I waved it left and her eyes followed like an orchestra. I took a step closer. She gulped again and her eyes wrenched back up to my face.

"I mean, you're obviously very interested and halfway to joining us already." Now I looked down her lithe body. "Bubbles and Buttercup seem to have nasty bumps on their heads". She looked down to her chest. Erect and excited nipples were distorting the thin cotton of the shirt and the cartoon characters' image. She looked at me thru long lashes without raising her head, blushing. A small smile played on her lips.

This sort of bold seduction was way outside my usual quiet nature, but it was a day for new things. I took a step closer, now well within her "personal space". She pressed back against the wall, but made no serious attempt to deny or escape. Her bashfully lowered head now had nothing but nude torso and bobbing cock to look at.

"Hey, no pressure. Honestly, if you don't feel comfortable, I won't make a move to stop you. It's your call." And I took a step backwards to give her room and freedom, if desired.

It wasn't my intention, but this sincere offer had the exact opposite effect. Maybe it gave her the assurance she needed this wasn't some rape-dominance thing. I had barely stepped back when a delicate hand reached out and gripped my penis firmly, pulling me back. She looked up at me again thru lowered lashes, only her smile was full of saucy mischief.

"I believe I'll stay. Rumour has it this chubby fellow needs some attention." She jacked me slowly in her cool palm. I gave an appreciative little growl.

"Gaddam it, boy, are you all right out..." Leslie Ann's voice died in mid-scolding at the sight of me being stroked by a stranger while I bent to nuzzle her neck.

I rolled my head to look at the smirking landlady from the corner of my eye. "Look what I found, Ma. Can I keep her?"

Leslie Ann kept smirking as Kyle walked out and aired out his jaw in surprise. She crossed her arms under her full breasts and put on a mock serious tone.

"That depends on who she is and where she came from. Can't have my newest tenant consorting with just any passing stranger."

My Asian princess gave an unsure smile and seemed to move a smidge behind me for protection. "My name is Linda. I'm a close friend of Tabatha Jangski in #405. I'm here to visit her for a few days and I thought I'd come down to get some exercise..."

She gained confidence as Leslie Ann and Kyle's faces split in welcoming, horny leers. Linda shrugged and slapped my naked hip. "Who knew?"

Her voice became a little inarticulate as I dragged my lips and tongue across the nape of her long neck. It also prompted a hard reflexive squeeze around my penis. I nibbled and licked my way up to her jaw line and caught her earlobe lightly in my lips. I flicked the nubbin of flesh with my tongue tip, glad she had no earring at the moment.

Her murmurs of delight were growing into pants and moans.

Behind me, Leslie Ann chuckled. "We're going back into the shower. Come on in when you're ready to go past first base." Kyle laughed.

I wasn't about to rush things. The volcanic horniness of the sauna had subsided to a smoother sexual desire. I reckoned the Poirers were perpetually ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. I was also suspecting that Linda might need her fires stoked first, and I was in a mood to do just that.

She continued to clutch and squeeze my meat in a hot palm. Her sighs breathed past my ear as I returned to her jaw and followed its sharp curve with little nips and nibbles to her other earlobe. Her free hand roamed lightly over my shoulder and arm. My wide open palms massaged her torso and back with firm ripplings of my fingers. I deliberately avoided her breasts.

I used Linda's increasing strength and energy on my abused cock as a signal her fires were getting hot. With a quick motion, I took the hem of her t-shirt in both hands and pulled it up. The hard, cold moment in any sex when contact has to be broken in order to strip came and went. My poor sausage flailed unhappily at being abruptly left alone. I yanked the shirt off her upraised arms in a smooth motion and tossed it in the direction of my piled clothing. With that crisscross arm maneuver women get thru years of practice, Linda whipped off her sports bra.

I hissed in delight at the sight of her bobbing boobs. "Oooh, beautiful. Just lovely." They were a size smaller than Leslie Ann's, and sat perky on her slim torso with proud brown nipples like the proverbial pencil erasers. She grinned widely at me and her eyes sparkled in her flushed face. "You like them, do you?"

In response, I knelt in a half-squat, slipped both my hands tightly around her taut ass cheeks. I stood erect, hoisting her willowy form easily up with me. She gave a high squeal in surprise and then a deeper gasp as I tried to devour her left tit. I could nearly get the whole wonderful thing in my mouth. I slobbered on it, pressing the hard nipple with my tongue.

Her arms wrapped around my head. Her long legs went around my waist.

"Oh, gawd, yes, suck my nipple! Oh, gawd..."

Apparently Linda had senstive breasts. I switched to the right one. I ran the front of my teeth across the tip of her nipple like a series of speed bumps.

"KEERIST!" Her arms clamped my head tightly to her chest, so I could at most move my tongue on the tit flesh. Stories always claim breasts and nipples taste as sweet as they look. It's a lot of hooey, but it didn't stop my enjoyment at all.

I set her down abruptly and yanked off her shorts and panties with even more haste than I did her shirt. She stepped out of them and was gloriously naked. Beautiful tan skin and a bald pussy. I ran my palms back up her hairless legs and over her smooth flanks as I stood. Linda grabbed my face and brought it to her for a torrid kiss.

As our lips mashed together, we each tried to fondle as much of each other's body as we could reach. Suffice to say, both our fires were now stoked. Finally she broke away. Our combined drool glistened around her lips.

"Fuck me! I need your cock in me so bad." The formerly demure Linda wheezed in randy lust, her dark eyes blazing. Once again I grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her up. With more luck than skill, we managed to connect her sopping cunt down on to my yearning meat. Her hips wiggled and shifted and abruptly our pubic bones mashed together.

We both cried out at the exquisite feelings sending us to glory. Again Linda locked arms and legs around me and started to pump and writhe as best she could. I flexed my knees and pulled her with my arms. Our chests slopped noisily together, nipples grazing over flesh, sweat slipping and sliding. Our breath heaved and blew.

"Can't last long like this." I groaned. I didn't have the air to elaborate whether I meant cumming or muscle exertion. Didn't much matter. Both applied. My balls were on fire.

Linda bit at my neck as she slid up and down my body, driving her clitoris across my sopping pubic curls. "Oh, this is so nasty. Gotta cum gonna cum wanna cum..!"

Her hoarse chanting in my ear worked straight down to my nuts. I pushed her against the wall and drove my cock into her, ejaculating deep into her.

"FUCK!" I howled.

"I can feel your cum, your cock is so hard..." Linda's panting ended with a wordless cry as her body clenched tightly against me and her fingernails dug into my shoulder blades.

Our orgasms slowly subsided and we fought to regain our breath, our faces pressed into each other's hair and neck. She smelled vaguely floral with the foundation of exertion. I know my sweat didn't smell so good. I regained some composure first and, with a might heave, stood away from the wall, Linda nearly limp in my arms. My muscles were starting to quiver with the strain, but I managed to step to the shower door.

Linda roused herself. With a weary half-smile, she reached around to open the latch. I stepped cautiously over the lip into the steam cloud and set my love doll down before I dropped her.

"That didn't take as long as I expected" Kyle murmured languidly, leaning back against the green tile wall enjoying the pelting hot water and his wife's mouth on his schlong. Leslie Ann let go of her toy with a final lick and lip smack. She rose up off her red knees, letting her body run up Kyle's nudity.

When I peeked in here a while ago (an hour? more? less? who knew?), the shower seemed ample in size. Of course, then I had been been a near-celibate with no other ideas in mind than washing and hygiene. With four people, the tiled cubicle went way beyond a snug fit.

It was pure erotic ecstasy.

I love body to body contact. I may be drummed out of the Real Man Club, but I'd rank snuggling and cuddling with my nude partner almost my favourite part of sex. Hey, I can pound my pepperoni any time I need an orgasm so I see the point of sex with another person (or, in my new world, people) as body contact.

And let me tell you, I had nothing but body contact in that little shower. Linda and I were a little shaky and out of focus at first, but we still savoured the slithering of slippery wet skin on skin. Practically from toes to nose, we were each in contact with two other people, and occasionally a third. Breasts mashed into hairy chests pressed into tits slided over backs. Hands of course were idly fondling and touching everywhere, but with an undirected randomness.

The insanely erotic events had given me two blistering hot orgasms in rapid succession but even this steam-cooked carnal fantasy couldn't rouse my penis. I felt sorry for Kyle with his rejuvenated hard-on. I always envy women when it comes to enjoying full body tactile luxury. Fur rugs, silk sheets or slippery wet bodies they can roll and slide to their heart's content, enjoying the texture to its fullest extent. If it is at all sensual, a man pops a stiffie and his sliding-gliding time is abruptly over. So, my lack of hard reaction was an unexpected bonus.

My thoughts on full body contact sports didn't take as long to feel as it has to explain. The incongruity of such intimate contact with total strangers put a spicy stress in all of us. Or, at least, in Linda and myself.

Kyle repeated his observation, probably to distract us from any growing unease now that our brains were in charge over our glands.

"From the look of things, I expected Linda to need much more coaxing and foreplay. Hearing that raunchy shouting so soon after we came in caught me quite by surprise."

Leslie Ann nodded. "Would I be correct in guessing you really like watching?"

Linda blushed. "I do." She smiled crookedly at the Poirers and me. "Don't forget listening. If you want to talk about raunchy noise..."

We chuckled. I swept a hand over her and Leslie Ann's buttocks, lingering my fingers in each cheek cleft a moment. Leslie Ann rubbed her pussy slowly on my outer thigh. Kyle's hand tickled my soft dick.

Linda added in a throaty voice "However, as stimulating as you beautiful people are, I came down to the exercise room already hot and bothered." She gave a little -woo- noise and her eyes widened as someone touched something nice.

"I came to stay the weekend with Tabatha on a whim. I was sick of being alone and thought we could do a slumber party video visit. Unfortunately, today Tabatha's girlfriend Charmaine showed up. After necking in front of me for what seems like forever, they excused themselves to Tabatha's room and closed the door. It's not so much like I needed the workout but that I had to get away from that noise. So what do I find when I get here? Even raunchier noise. Obviously my horoscope should have read ' Today's secret word is 'Fucking''.

After the laughter died down, Leslie Ann made a peeved face "I can't help but feel that your friend is being a bit rude. Why couldn't she have invited you in for a threesome?"

Kyle laughed and shook his head "You have to make allowances for Leslie Ann. She's been a horny slut most of her life. The fact that other people are a bit more conservative in their sex is sometimes more than she can comprehend."

"It's so silly!" Leslie Ann was sincerely exasperated. "Sex feels too fucking good to let weird antique conventions spoil it all." She obviously wanted to throw up her hands and gesture while she ranted, but the tight fit prevented her. I could feel her fingers flex and grope in an attempt to respond.

"Just be thankful we hit the jackpot today."

Leslie Ann mellowed. She grinned lewdly. "I'll say. We won the fucking lottery!" She reached a hand to fist my flaccid penis and her other slipped to cup Linda's mound. Judging from Linda's gurk and blush, she was about as accustomed to woman to woman touching as I was with man to man. Still, she didn't protest. Leslie Ann seemed to take this as permission and kneaded the engorged lips more vigorously. Leslie Ann's grip and the incredible aphrodisiac of the scene had my cock valiantly try to rouse again but the most he could achieve was a half-mast "Mr. Floppy" state. I settled happily for soaking up all the sensory feelings and images I could. It felt fantastic now and would make for some superb jerk-off material in the future.

I felt a small pang of jealousy when Linda began to examine Kyle's stiffie with her hand and eyes. This provided a heaping helping of food for thought. Obviously, this sort of group groping precluded any sort of possessive jealousy. It would be something I'd have to watch out for if this ever happened (PLEASE, oh gawd, PLEASE) again to me.

More specifically, it made me wonder at just how much of an impact this sparkling Asian beauty had made on me in the half-hour since I'd laid eyes on her. Something to wonder about indeed.

Kyle's guttural groans as his wife french kissed him and pawed his pectorals while Linda pumped on his dick with a wet slippery hand brought me back from my momentary reverie. I gallantly put both my hands to work fondling the hard-working ladies. With a somewhat awkward twisting of my arms, I managed to cup their wet pussies. In the shower, it was hard to tell how much of their flow was water and how much sex juices. I fiddled and diddled with my fingers like a mad pianist playing both parts of a duet.

I massaged their pussy lips. I rubbed their budding clits. It was an interesting anatomy study: The more statuesque Leslie Ann's clit was a hidden little pebble while the slender Linda had quite a prominent love bud. I dipped my middle finger as deep as I could into their slippery interiors. Their increasingly loud gasps and obscenities were music sweeter than any piano concert to my ears.

The final crescendo of passion and lust reached right thru my ears and down my spine like a live wire. My half-awake cock sprang to attention. I'm not kidding when I say the sound of females having an orgasm, particularly with my help, is a potent aphrodisiac. Kyle's male grunting provided a nice underscore to it as well.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds