Appreciating Mother

"Won't be a minute," I called. "Just need the loo before breakfast."

"Well hurry up. It'll be ready in a minute or two."

I bolted up the stairs and into the bathroom. There was nothing for it. I couldn't go in for breakfast with an erection so I had to take care of business. I felt guilty as I stroked myself into the washbasin. Try as I might to visualise models and actresses, my mind was only interested in replaying the kisses I'd shared with my beautiful mother. I spurted within seconds. I cleaned myself and the washbasin, urinated and washed my hands then went down for breakfast.

Eating, and then washing the breakfast dishes was torture. I just wanted my mother back in my arms. When we were done she allowed me to reach for her. I sat on a kitchen chair and pulled her onto my lap. she sat with her arms draped around my neck, looking into my eyes.

"So, lover boy, are you off out today or are you hanging around the house with your poor old mum?"

I kissed her. "What do you think?"

Mum laughed. "Greedy boy!" Then she leaned in and kissed me back. A full, passionate kiss that fully occupied my attention for a dozen or so seconds. "But you needn't think you're going to spend all day snogging me. I have chores to do, and anyway, you'll soon get bored of kissing me then you'll be off looking for pretty young things again."

I answered soberly. "Two things, Mum. Firstly, you still don't get it. This isn't a novelty thing, it's an I-love-you thing. I love you. I am in love with you. I will love you forever and I don't care about girls. Secondly..." and I interrupted my speech by helping myself to a deep french kiss, to which she did not object. "...Sod the chores. I'll help you with whatever you need to do tomorrow. Today I just want us to be together. Please."

She sighed and laid her head on my my shoulder. "I'm sure I should be discouraging all this," she said. "But, as I don't seem to be the sane, responsible person I thought I was... Well, how shall we spend our day?"

"How about a picnic? We could drive out to Ashridge."

"Nice idea. Okay, I'm game. But we have to get up tomorrow and get the odd jobs done."

"Deal," I said. "Before we go out though..."

"What?"

"I want a few more minutes cuddling you." I stood up with Mum still in my arms and carried her through to the sofa again. I sat, with her landing in my lap again.

"My god, boy, haven't you had enough yet?"

I looked into her eyes. "Never," I said softly.

"Oh, baby," she said, and the next thing I knew her lips were pressed hotly against mine. We kissed more deeply than ever. When we broke for air I swept her hair away from the side of her neck and kissed along the line of her jaw, finally kissing and nibbling at her neck and ear.

"Oh, sweet Jesus Christ, honey. You can't do that.." She pulled away in what seemed almost like panic.

"What's wrong?"

"That's... just not a good idea."

I pulled her back and resumed kissing her neck, deliberately putting as much love and passion into each soft contact as I could. I found spots that seemed to sap her of any will to resist or protest and I concentrated on those places.

"I mean it," she said, and struggled free, getting to her feet. "That's a little too far, I think." She reached out her hands to encourage me out of my seat. "And we won't get our picnic if we don't get a move on. You go and get the fold-up chairs and a blanket. I'll get some food together."

* * * * *

Ashridge is a large forested area dotted with picnic places. As we drove the seven or eight miles to get there I studied my mother's profile. How did I ever go so many years without realising how beautiful she was? The clear skin of her face was decorated by just a few light freckles. A very few tiny lines adorned the corners of her eyes. Her gorgeous, thick dark hair sported a few strands of grey, and she did nothing to hide them. In fact, my mum rarely bothered with makeup or other artificial aids to beauty. She was a natural stunner.

It was a warm, late June day and Mum had worn a light, white cotton blouse and a loose, full length black skirt of Indian cotton. As she drove my eyes drank her in.

"I can feel you staring at me," she said. "You're making me feel self conscious."

"I'm not staring: I'm appreciating," I replied.

"Yeah, well whatever... Knock it off, you'll make me blush."

I chuckled and continued looking. My gaze wandered to the front of Mum's blouse. Her full bosom filled the white cotton so it stretched quite tightly over her chest. I could make out the lacy pattern of her bra through the material. There was no doubt that my mum had a terrific figure: soft, curvy, beautiful.

I pulled myself together. The last thing I wanted was to be caught staring at Mum's breasts. I looked back at her face.

She glanced across at me and smiled. "Looking a little flushed yourself, handsome. You all right?"

"Fine. Just looking forward to spending the day with you."

"It's going to be lovely," she smiled, turning her attention back to the road.

Ashridge was busy, as I had expected it to be on a hot summer Saturday, but we had been going there since I was a little kid, for picnics in the summer and to collect holly for Christmas wreaths in winter: we knew places that would still be peaceful. Mum turned into one of the forestry maintenance tracks. I jumped out and unhooked the chain that stretched across the track, hooking it back in place when mum had driven the Honda 4x4 past. I jumped back in and we drove about ¼ mile before parking up near a pond. We set out our picnic and watched the birds and dragonflies flitting about over the water. The hot weather meant that the ground was dry so we just spread our blanket in the shade at the bottom of a great oak tree, not bothering with the chairs.

After eating I leaned back against the rough bole and gazed at my mum. "What could be better than this?" I said. "It's a great day, and you make the forest beautiful."

"Oh, please! Mr smooth!"

I blushed. "I mean it, Mum."

"Oh, I'm sorry, honey." She crawled over on her hands and knees and sat next to me. I put an arm around her shoulders. She chuckled. "It was a lovely thing to say, but it is a bit of a cheesy line."

"Doesn't make it less true," I protested.

"Flatterer."

"You make it easy to do by being so gorgeous."

She slapped me gently and giggled. "Oh, knock it off. You are such an operator!"

I laughed and hugged her close. We sat for some time, listening to the sounds of the forest. Every so often the breeze brought fragments of human voices from the picnic areas where the suckers battled for the limited space. The area upon which we had trespassed was not only chained off at the mouth of the track, but the whole section was fenced off and had been for years - presumably for safety, as there were a number of deep ponds in the vicinity. We always came here and had never seen another human being. People just seemed to naturally accept the proscriptions implied by chains and fences.

"Mum," I said. She looked up at me, as I knew she would, and I kissed her for a while. When we broke our faces stayed close together. She moved back in and helped herself to a kiss of her own, her tongue pressing against mine.

As the kiss went on I became aware of my mother's breasts pressed against my chest. I also became aware that I had an erection. At that moment I admitted to myself something that had been obvious for weeks. Something that I hadn't dared face head-on. I wanted my mum. I wanted to make love to my mother.

I stroked her face, cupping it in my hand as I kissed her with what must have been a naive blend of desperation and tenderness. Whatever emotions I did radiate seemed to appeal to my mum as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me harder. When we separated this time my lips were numb and I was breathing hard to replace the oxygen I had not bothered with for the last several minutes. I dropped a hand as casually as I could into my lap to conceal the reaction that the kiss had produced.

"Oh my," my mum said, gazing into my eyes and smiling. Then the smile faded and her eyes widened. "Oh my."

"What?"

She knelt up, facing me. "Kiss me again."

I reached out and took her face in my hands. I leant forward and kissed her deeply for half a minute or so. As the kiss ended, I embelished it with fleeting kisses on her mouth and the tip of her nose.

"I'm in love with you," I said.

"I know," she whispered. Her eyes were still wide when she said the words that rocked my world. "And I am in love with you."

Not "I love you" which she had said to me countless times, but "I am in love with you".

"You are? Really?"

"Apparently."

"Like in love? The same way I am with you?"

She didn't answer. She just gazed into my eyes, her face flushed and her eyes wide. As I looked back at her I saw tears form.

"Mum?"

She stood up and one of the tears spilled out onto her cheek. I stood as well.

"Hold me," she said. I stepped over and wrapped her in my arms. "Andrew," she said into my chest. "My beautiful, handsome baby... I love you." She pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes again. Then, clearly, determinedly she said: "You are the most wonderful young man anyone could imagine. You are my beautiful son, but you are also the most loving man I have ever known. I am most certainly as much in love with you as you say you are with me. Romantically, passionately in love... and I don't know what the hell to do about it. If I had a responsible bone in my body I would be trying to work out how to put this mess right. But I obviously don't have a single ounce of responsibility in me..."

"Good," I said, and kissed her.

As we separated she looked down at the front of my shorts. I had been pressed against her as we kissed. "Oh, baby," she said as she saw the bulge. "Just one complication after another."

"I'm sorry, Mum," I said, blushing hotly.

"Lie down on the blanket, honey," she said. "Let's cuddle."

I didn't need telling twice. As I lay down, Mum nestled in beside me, her shoulder under my arm and her head resting on my own shoulder. She draped her arm across my chest.

"Mum..."

"Yes, Andrew?"

"I'm sorry, about..."

"No need to be sorry, honey. Just a normal reaction to being close - really close - to a woman. You're a man now. These things happen." She chuckled. "I told you that you were a flatterer!"

We laughed and I felt a little less embarrassed. "I guess I'm lucky you didn't notice before," I said.

"Before?"

"Like just about every time we kiss."

"Oh baby."

"Mum?"

"Yes?"

"Does it do anything to you when we kiss?"

She didn't answer for a long moment, then, "Yes, honey, it does."

"For me it is the most... amazing feeling I've ever known," I said. "I just sink into how soft and warm you are. It's like melting from love for you, and..." I hesitated. "I get really excited. I've told you that you're beautiful, and I told you how hot you looked when we went out. Mum, you are so hot... Being close to you and kissing you... Oh my god, mum. I just get really excited... and really hard."

"Wow."

"What about you?"

Again there was a long hesitation before she spoke. "I guess I feel about the same, baby," she said. "Kissing you melts me inside. It makes my heart race with love. Makes me hot..." She hesitated again then, almost in a whisper, she added, "and... wet."

I raised myself on an elbow and looked down at her. Her eyes were still wide, almost fearful. I knew how she felt. I was terrified myself. I brought my lips down to hers.

We had opened our hearts and confessed the strength and nature of our love. If the kisses we had shared before were intense then I do not have the words to describe the kiss we shared then. There was a desperation, each struggling to assert our own love and not to be swept away by the strength of feeling flooding in from the other. My lips felt bruised. My tongue ached. My erection, pressed against my mum's hip, pulsed with the hammering of my heart.

I raised myself up on my elbow again. My eyes followed the sweep of my mother's pale neck down to the swell of her bosom. Tentatively, half expecting to be stopped, I reached for her breast, filling my palm with the large pliant mound. Even through her blouse and bra I could feel a hard nipple pressing into the centre of my palm. I squeezed.

"Oh, honey..." she closed her eyes. Mum let her arm lie limp at her side as I caressed her breast, not making even a token effort to stop me. "Go ahead," she said. "You can touch me."

I ran my hand over both breasts, squeezing first one then the other. They were very big, very soft, but still firm. Even though Mum was lying down, her boobs refused to succumb entirely to the pull of gravity, and they jutted stubbornly skyward as I gently kneaded them.

I moved my hand to the top button of her blouse and undid it. Mum took a deep breath that made her bosom rise, but she said nothing. I undid a second button... A third... until I had undone every button down to where her blouse tucked into the waistband of her skirt. I slid a hand into her blouse and onto her bra covered breast. With a layer removed, the nipple poked more noticably into my palm as I squeezed the big soft breast. I pinched the nipple gently though the bra. Mum moaned softly. I Pulled her blouse open to expose her bra. It was pale pink and lacy. The cups covered a little more than half of each breast covering the nipples but not going much above that level.

"I have to look at you, Mum," I whispered. "You're so beautiful."

I knelt up. I just had to fill my hands with her glorious big boobs. I placed a hand on each breast and just kneaded and squeezed.

A sound brought my attention to her face. My mum's eyes were open. She was watching me. "So, you're a boob man then," she giggled.

I blushed. "Oh god, Mum. I... I'm speechless. I've never seen... I mean, you're..." I kept squeezing, shaking my head at my inability to express the sheer bliss felt by an 18 year old whose hands were filled with the most incredible breasts in the world, for such I was certain mum's must be.

She giggled again. "It opens in front, honey," she said softly.

"Huh?"

"My bra. It opens in the front."

I couldn't do it. My hands were shaking too much. "Mum..."

"Here." she reached up to release the clasp, but before she could do it I felt a sudden wave of warmth and overwhelming physical sensation.

"Oh... No... NO!" I hunched over in horror and embarrassment as my erection throbbed and I squirted hot semen into my shorts. I buried my face in my hands and sobbed miserably. I had plunged from heaven to hell in the space of ten seconds.

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2031 milliseconds