Arizona Heat Pt. 01a

Suddenly I had an idea. A solution to Jenny's problem that was as practical as it was, well, erotic. I could offer to nurse the excess milk out of her myself. I had to admit, I was curious as hell, and more than a little turned on by the idea of sucking Jenny's huge breasts and tasting her milk.

"Down girl!" I said to myself as I felt a tingle of arousal stir in me. "Don't even think of taking advantage of her situation. This is a married woman with a child who needs an emergency medical procedure. Do not get carried away! You can do this, you can help her out of a jam, just keep it clinical."

I would have to word this proposal to Jenny with great care to avoid freaking her out.

"Jenny," I asked, "If you had a breast pump, you'd be OK and you wouldn't need to go to the hospital?"

Jenny bit her lower lip and nodded.

"Or a hungry baby?" I continued.

She nodded again.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Jenny," I continued softly, "It doesn't really have to be...a baby, does it."

Her eyes widened and she seemed to hold her breath a moment as she caught my meaning. She then shook her head "no", trembling slightly.

I leaned closer and looked deep into her eyes so there would be no mistaking what I was suggesting.

"I really hate hospitals," I said softly, raising an eyebrow for emphasis. "I would do anything to avoid going to one."

Jenny swallowed, and answered, her voice barely a whisper. "Me too."

I leaned in closer still and whispered in her ear, "I can keep a secret if you can."

Jenny's eyes glistened as she gave me a hug.

"Oh Kate, you are the best, the very best in the whole world! I would never ask anyone to do this, but...but I'm kind of desperate right now." She sat back and looked me in the eye. "Are you sure you're OK with this Kate, you hardly even know me!" Jenny asked.

"Trust me," I said, "that's for the best. I've learned the hard way that if you want to do something and keep it a secret, it's best to do it with someone from outside of your social circle."

"That's a good point." Jenny said. "But we both have to swear never to tell a soul."

"Scout's honor." I said, giving the two-fingered salute.

Jenny mimed a zipping motion across her lips.

"So how do you want to do this?" I asked.

Jenny thought a moment, and then said, "Let me get a few things."

She got up from the couch and went rummaging quickly through the house gathering supplies. She returned to the coffee table by the couch and laid out the items she had gathered.

"Towels and tissue for spills," she explained, "this is for you to spit into," she said, holding up a large green Tupperware bowl, "and a glass of water to rinse with."

"Well," I said, looking at her milk-stained and swollen bosom, "I suppose we should get started before you pop."

A look of panic came over Jenny's face for a moment. She closed her eyes and took couple of deep breaths, which seemed to calm her. "I know what we're missing," she said as she got up and walked over to a cabinet by the bar. She reached inside and to my delight produced a bottle of Johnny Walker and two glass tumblers, which she brought to the coffee table.

"I don't know about you Kate," Jenny said, "but before we do this, I need a stiff drink."

"Now you're talking!" I exclaimed as she poured two oversized shots with trembling hands.

We raised our glasses to each other in a brief salute before throwing the Scotch back. I gave an involuntary shudder as the strong drink made its way into me, enjoying the warm sensation that flooded through my body. With a contented sigh, I placed my glass on the table.

Jenny was coughing lightly and fanning her face with her hand.

"That's the stuff!" I said, grinning.

"Yeah," she gasped, "wow, that should do it!"

While Jenny was recovering from the Scotch, I looked over the materials she had placed on the coffee table. "Does it really taste that bad?" I asked, as I examined the Tupperware bowl.

"I...I don't know." Jenny said.

"You haven't tried it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "If I were pregnant I would so totally try it!" I said with a grin.

Jenny covered her mouth with her hand in surprise and giggled. "Oh Kate," she laughed, "You are quite the free spirit, aren't you."

"That's me," I said with a coy shrug, "I'll try anything once. Twice if I like it!"

Jenny giggled again. "Well in that case I hope you like it," she said cradling her breasts in her hands, "because I have two of them!"

Jenny's unexpected joke sucker-punched me, and I doubled over with laughter, almost falling off the couch.

"Don't worry," I laughed, after I recovered. "I promise I won't chicken out half-way through and leave you lopsided!"

We both fell into a fit of giggling which did much to release the awkward tension.

After we recovered from our giggling fit, Jenny turned towards me, took my hands in hers and leaned foreword until our foreheads touched.

"Kate, thank you so much for doing this," she said softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

I squeezed her hands and on a sudden impulse leaned up and kissed her cheek quickly, and sat back.

"It's going to be OK." I said with a smile. "Now, where do you want me?"

"Well," she said after a moment's consideration, "before I get the girls out, let's get you in a comfortable position."

We first tried having me lay across her lap facing her, but that proved uncomfortable. After a minute of awkward experimentation, we finally settled on a position that was both comfortable and practical. Jenny sat in the middle of the couch while I knelt on a pillow on the floor between her feet. This put me at face level with her breasts when I sat up on my knees. Jenny laid a large white towel across her lap to catch any spills, set the plastic bowel to one side then took a deep breath before fixing me with her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Jenny asked.

I swallowed nervously and nodded.

"Let's do the right one -- my right -- first," she said.

I nodded again.

After several attempts to expose a nipple Jenny became frustrated at the discomfort her bra and top were causing her bulging tits.

"Damn it!" she exclaimed. "Kate, I think it would easier if I just take all this off. Are you OK with that?"

"Sure," I replied, "that would probably make things a lot easier."

"Thanks Kate," she said, smiling sheepishly. "You're so understanding."

Jenny unbuttoned and removed her stained white blouse then tossed it aside to the far end of the couch. She then did the same with her milk-soaked bra.

As her swollen breasts tumbled free of her bra, I could not help but to stare in awe. They were 36 double D, easy with huge areolas that glistened with milk that had seeped out into her cloths.

"Whoah!" I exclaimed. "Good thing I didn't had any breakfast today!"

Jenny's serious expression shattered as she started giggling uncontrollably again. Her mirth was short lived this time, as her breasts shook from her laughter.

"Please," she begged, as she winced in pain and cradled her bare bosom, "don't make me laugh! Not yet."

"Sorry!" I said, raising myself up on my knees to get in position.

My face was now inches away the biggest pair of breasts I had ever seen up close. Released from their ill-fitting bra they hung free, slightly pendulous but full and shapely. They were beautiful, and I struggled to suppress a growing sense of arousal.

"Keep it clinical!" I thought to myself.

Jenny explained how the nipple needed to be stimulated to erection to get the milk to flow, and something else about mammary glands, breast massage and milk flow, but her voice became a distant buzzing sound that I could barely hear over the pounding of my heart. I was transfixed by her breasts, caught like a deer in headlights of an oncoming car.

"Does that all make sense?" Jenny asked, her voice suddenly clear.

"What...oh, yeah," I said, snapping back from my reverie, "got it!"

Jenny gave me a knowing smile, "Just remember -- no teeth! Max has become quite the little chewer."

"Ouch!" I said, my hands instinctively covering my breasts as I imagined what that must feel like.

"Let's do the right one first," she said.

I gingerly placed my hands on her waist to steady myself, acutely aware of the feel of her soft, warm skin on my hands.

Jenny rested her hands on my bare shoulders, and then gently slid her right hand under my hair and around to cradle the nape of my neck. Like shy schoolchildren at their first dance, we held each other at arms length in this awkward embrace for a moment while we gathered our courage. Our eyes met as we exchanged nervous smiles. I could tell that Jenny's breathing had quickened.

"Good!" I thought to myself, "I'm glad I'm not the only one whose heart is about to leap out of her chest!"

Jenny finally took the initiative and drew me to her, her right hand gently guiding my face to her waiting breast.

Time seemed to slow as the scents of her perfume, her skin and her milk combined into a heady aroma. My heart was pounding so hard I was convinced she could hear it. I closed my eyes and parted my lips as they touched her moist areola, gently probing for her nipple with my tongue. Upon finding it, I stroked and teased it with my tongue, figuring that would get it erect quickly. Her moist skin was sweet and delicious, and smelled faintly of vanilla.

Jenny let out a slight gasp as a shudder ran through her body.

"Oh! Ah...yes, yes that's it! That's the nipple all right!" she said softly. "Good, good, now...oh ...ah...yes draw it into your mouth and suck deeply...mmm...that should get it ...ah...flowing," she continued, struggling to maintain her composure.

I followed her instructions and as I sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, I was rewarded with a spray of warm sweet fluid that coated my tongue. Jenny sighed with relief, and gently stroked my hair. I had braced myself for something salty and gross like semen, but this was incredible - sweet and delicious! I swallowed the mouthful and sucked her enlarging nipple for more.

Her breast yielded mouthful after mouthful of the delicious, creamy fluid After a couple of minute I noticed that the milk was less forthcoming and the breast felt softer to my lips, so I guess I was doing a good job. Jenny seemed to agree; I could hear her sighing contentedly in between whispered words of encouragement. I closed my eyes, and lost myself in the moment, forgetting everything but Jenny's teat and the sweet milk that flowed from it.

"Kate," Jenny said softly, her voice heavy with relief "you can't imagine how good that feels. A few minutes ago I thought my boob was going to explode, and now the pressure is almost completely gone. God, I needed that. Could you go to work on the other one now hon?"

Reluctantly, I detached my lips from her breast and realized to my embarrassment that I gotten a bit carried away. I found myself holding Jenny's lower torso in an embrace with my left hand between her shoulder blades and my right in mid-caress on the small of her back. Two of my fingers had even slipped below the waistband of her skirt and were resting on the very top of her ass-crack. I quickly repositioned my hands on her waist as I sat back and met her gaze, hoping that my blush was not as incandescent as it felt.

Jenny gave no indication that she noticed my wandering hands, to my relief.

"You didn't ask for the bowl," Jenny said with a grin, "so I guess I don't taste that bad!"

"Are you kidding?" I gushed, "Oh my God! It's like...like melted vanilla ice cream!"

"Really?" Jenny asked, eyes wide.

She playfully ran a finger over my lips and down my chin where some of her breast milk had dribbled, then put her finger in her mouth.

My heart skipped a beat at the unexpected eroticism of her touch.

"Is that the Scotch talking," I wondered, "or is she coming on to me?"

A tingling wave of arousal washed over me as I wondered if she was secretly bisexual. She was from California, after all.

"Oh my God," Jenny exclaimed as she pulled her finger out of her mouth, "I'm vanilla flavored!"

This prompted us into another round of the giggles that only ended when she pointed at her left breast with a pained expression.

That's all the encouragement I needed, and I swiftly set to work on her swollen left breast. Her nipple was already rock-hard, and as I sucked the sweet milk from her breast, I could feel Jenny gently stroking my hair with her left hand while her right was softly caressing my bare left shoulder and arm. It was very sweet and maternal in a way, but it was also powerfully erotic. I was getting more and more turned on by her touch. My mind was spinning with the thought that Jenny might be trying to seduce me.

"I'll play that game," I thought, "my move."

I slipped my right arm around Jenny's body, pulling her breast towards my lips. As I buried my face in her huge tit, I gently teased her nipple with my tongue in between sucks, which had the desired effect -- she gasped slightly, shuddered and her breathing became more rapid, but she made no protest.

"Your move." I thought.

I had placed my left hand on Jenny's right waist to steady myself, but Jenny suddenly had other ideas. She gently but firmly moved my left hand up from her waist, dragging my fingers on an erotic journey across her smooth belly, over her ribs, up her cleavage before finally placing my hand on top of her moist right breast.

"Remember, if you massage the one your not nursing," she softly explained, "the milk will flow better. A few more minutes on each one and I think I'll be OK."

She kept her hand on mine as she demonstrated the correct massage technique. As we gently massaged her breast with my left hand, I felt a tidal wave of sexual excitement wash over me. I don't really understand why, but sucking milk from Jenny's breasts -- as sensual and intimate as it was -- did not really turn me on as much as I thought it would. Maybe its some deep-seated primal thing -- milk is food, comfort - mother. But when I started caressing her breast with my hand, my nipples became almost painfully hard inside my halter-top, and I felt an electric current run through my pussy. I could feel myself getting incredibly wet and swollen down below.

"Well played Jenny," I thought, as I felt a hot trickle escape my slit and run down the inside of my thigh, "well played."

I could tell that Jenny was getting turned on too, her sighs becoming louder and her breathing more ragged. After I got the hang of massaging her breast, Jenny's right hand moved back to my left shoulder, then slowly down my side, coming to rest on my bare midriff. As I continued nursing her breast, I felt her hand begin to slide up under my halter top and stroke my bare back, which sent shivers of sexual energy up my spine. I was not used to hiding my passions, and this erotic game I was playing with Jenny was testing my self-control like nothing I had ever experienced. I was becoming more turned on than I could bear, and I was secretly begging for an unambiguous excuse to tear her panties off.

When Jenny asked me to switch back to her right breast, I sat back a bit, gently kneading both of her tits with my hands, enjoying the sensation much more than I had any right to. I looked at her with a dreamy smile.

"You seem more relaxed," I said softly, "how are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm on cloud nine hon," she replied languidly.

She had indeed relaxed and as a result she had leaned back into the cushions slid a few inches down on the couch. My hips were now between her thighs, pressing up against the white towel that covered her rumpled skirt.

Jenny's breathing was becoming more labored as I continued to gently massage her breasts. Her eyes looked glazed and I sensed she was getting off on this even more than I was. Her left hand was stroking my long hair, her right was wandering inside my halter top, caressing my back and side, coming sinfully close to my left breast. I shuddered with delight at the touch of her hand, and desperately wished she would just grab my tit already.

I closed my eyes and put my head down as I came to a decision.

"Milk wasn't the only thing that had been backing up in Jenny's body," I thought, "I don't think this girl has been fucked in months."

Enough of this game. We both desperately wanted it, and unless Jenny puts up some resistance in the next few seconds, she was going to get it! I was so horny I felt like I was going to explode. Jenny's womanly curves, which I first thought overly ample, now bewitched me. She was so unlike the girls I have been with before -- I desperately wanted to make love to her!

Decision made, I raised my head just high enough to look at Jenny with my best "fuck me" eyes, peering up through my long lashes and strands of red hair that had fallen across my face. Jenny stared back as if in a trance, with a look of fascination and surrender.

"Kate," Jenny said in a barely audible whisper. "Kate...I think my right one is ready again."

I gave her my best seductive smile and licked my lips sensuously. I then slipped my left hand around to her back while my right continued kneading her left breast. I pulled her to me forcefully, seizing her nipple in my mouth with undisguised passion. I teased it, tracing circles around it with my tongue, then pulling it into my mouth and flicking it rapidly before sucking deeply.

Jenny gasped as her back arched and her voice dropped an octave to a more husky tone.

"Oh...oh Kate, that feels... mmm... wonderful," she whispered, "so...good! Please...don't stop!"

Jenny was in a trance by now, her ragged breathing punctuated by gasps and little moans of pleasure. She was becoming mine.

The massaging seemed to have worked, as her breasts yielded a few more mouthfuls of her sweet, creamy milk. As I finished her right breast, I moved back to her left, sliding my right hand behind her and setting my left to work caressing her right breast, tweaking her nipple with my thumb and fingers. Jenny's left hand stopped stroking my hair and wandered down my right side to my hips, while her right caressed my back under my halter-top.

Jenny seemed lost in bliss as I teased the last few mouthfuls of milk from her left breast. As I began to pleasure her nipple again she writhed with delight, and slid further down on the couch, moaning and whimpering softly. As a result, I was nearly on top of her as I stretched for her breast. I flattened my tongue and licked her areola with slow strokes, tasting her soft flesh and the sticky film of milk that covered it.

I felt Jenny's right hand move up between our bodies. I feared she was trying to stop what was clearly becoming an epic make-out session by pushing me away, but to my delight her hand instead settled upon and cupped my left breast. Timidly at first, but with growing passion, she began to fondle my tit through my cotton top. I moaned with pleasure as she found my nipple, and rubbed my breast against her hand, delighting in the sensation.

Jenny grabbed my ass with her left hand and pulled me towards her.

"I want you Kate," she gasped, "I want you, I want you, I want you to fuck me!"

I smiled. "Check and mate!" I thought to myself.

As Jenny slid down yet further on the couch, I raised myself off of my knees and leant foreword to kiss her lips when suddenly our damp and swollen pussies collided through our soaking panties and rumpled skirts. We both shuddered with desire and instinctively began grinding against each other.

Jenny threw her legs around me and franticly tugged the front of our skirts out of the way, flinging the towel aside as she gyrated against me uncontrollably, panting and moaning with lust.

All pretense of therapy discarded, I sat up and quickly spun Jenny around so that she was laying along the length of the couch. I mounted her straddling her crotch and began frantically humping her pussy, riding her like a bronco, while I reached behind me and undid the ties to my halter-top, before flinging it away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds