Arizona Heat Pt. 01a

Jenny began to whimper and moan as an orgasm built inside of her.

"Fuck me Kate!" she whimpered, "Fuck me! Please don't stop!"

I could tell she was getting close to a climax, and I could feel one building in me too -- my panties were soaked!

Jenny reached up with both hands and began to fondle my breasts. I put my hands on hers, squeezing my tits even harder, sending waves of ecstasy shooting through my body. Jenny's moans grew louder and louder, and I soon found myself grunting and moaning uncontrollably as well.

As we began to climax together, I arched my back and squeezed Jenny's hands ever more tightly to my breasts. At that moment we both experienced thunderous orgasms that sent our bodies shaking with ecstasy. I threw my head back and let out a loud ecstatic moan, as my surroundings faded away and white specks danced in my eyes. I was paralytic with bliss, and the room spun as I toppled backwards into the pillows at the far end of the couch.

As I lay there, dazed and panting, my surroundings swam back into focus. Jenny lay sprawled at the other end of the couch, in a similar condition, her legs intertwined with mine. We lay there for a while catching our breath and regarding each other with an erotic mixture of stunned disbelief and animal lust. For the first time in my life I found myself well and truly speechless. These moments were for the physical -- words had no place here. They would break the spell.

As if reading my innermost thoughts, Jenny slowly sat up and crawled towards me on the couch, her eyes fixed hypnotically on mine.

She smiled, put a finger to her lips and in a barely audible whisper, she breathed "Shhhhhh."

I smiled back and nodded. Jenny then rose to her feet a little unsteadily. She stood there wearing nothing but her disheveled skirt and closed her eyes. She took a long deep breath to clear her head then smiled at me, extending her left hand. I took it, and without a word she pulled me up from the couch and led me down the hall, past the office, past the nursery, to the bedroom filled with soft orange light.

Jenny led me to the side of the large bed, turned to me and softly caressed my face with her right hand. She then gently traced the outline of my neck and shoulder with her fingertips. I stepped closer and put my arms around her waist, unfastening her skirt and pulling down her panties, revealing her damp strawberry-blonde bush. She returned the favor, and my little red triangle, moist from our earlier exertions, felt the cool air. Finally, Jenny reached back and released her hair from its pony tail, shaking free her long strawberry-blond tresses, which fell in long curving locks about her back and shoulders.

Jenny looked so incredibly sexy standing there with her long hair falling about her beautiful face, bathed in the warm orange glow. My eyes drank in her beauty, lingering on her large breasts, her narrow waist, her full hips. Jenny was a woman in full flower, unlike the girls I had enjoyed before. I was burning with desire, and could not wait to explore with my hands what I was now caressing with my eyes.

After we undressed, Jenny climbed into the bed and scooted to the far side, slipping her legs and hips under the sheets. Resting her head on a pillow, she caressed me with her eyes as she waited for me to join her. I crawled onto the bed and lay down beside her, drawing the sheets up over my hips and resting my head on a pillow beside hers. We smiled at each other, drinking in with our eyes each other's beauty. Slowly, gently and sensually we entwined our arms, our legs and finally our lips. Our tongues flirted gently then danced in a long, slow, passionate kiss that seemed to last for ages.

Eventually Jenny rolled on her back, pulling me on top of her as we kissed. I was happy to take the lead; I sensed that this was her first time with a girl, and I was determined to make it memorable. After several more minutes of passionate kissing, I mounted Jenny's left thigh and playfully pinned her arms to the mattress. As I gently rubbed her naked and wet pussy with my left thigh I broke the kiss and teased her with quick kisses and nibble on her face, and neck. I leaned foreword and dangled my breasts in Jenny's face. I was quivering in ecstasy as she kissed my pale, firm breasts and sucked my rock hard nipples.

I mischievously teased her by softly kissing, nibbling and licking my way down her collarbone, down her left shoulder, along her arm then across to her breasts. I kissed my way to Jenny's cleavage, burying my face between her magnificent breasts. After a delirious few minutes making love to her tits, I kissed my way down her squirming belly, swirling my tongue playfully in her navel before kissing my way back up to the underside of her right breast, all the while rubbing her pussy with my thigh, or hip. I worked my way back to her waiting mouth and kissed her passionately, releasing her arms. We caressed each other as we kissed, our hands exploring each other's body in the warm orange glow of the afternoon sun.

When I sensed that Jenny was ripe for another orgasm, I slowly moved my left hand down the curve of her waist, up the line of her hip, then down to her soft blonde mound. I ran the tips of my fingers through her bush, and savored the excitement that was building in both of us. After a minute of this teasing, Jenny whimpered a soft moan of desire through our kiss, spread her legs and began to rock her hips foreword, trying to force her swollen pussy to my hand.

I relented at last, and slid my hand between Jenny's legs, gently inserting my middle finger into her wet folds, which were almost frictionless from her juices. Stroking gently from one end of her slit to the other, I gingerly added finger after finger until I was massaging her wet pussy with my entire hand. She shuddered with ecstasy at my touch and embraced me tightly as she began to moan. I broke off the kiss to give her air, and began to nuzzle and kiss her throat as she threw her head back against the bed, sighing and moaning with delight.

My strong and smooth bass-player's fingers were ideally suited to this kind of love play. I was soon strumming her wet pussy like a fret board, playing notes on her labia, her cunt and her clit till she was senseless with ecstasy. When her climax was imminent, I drove my fingers deep inside her while stroking her clit with my thumb. As I gently pinched my fingers and thumb together, Jenny exploded into a screaming orgasm that left her breathless and squirming. I brought her to orgasm several more times with my fingers before we took a breather and gently cuddled.

After we caught our breath, Jenny sat up on her knees and pulled me up so I was facing her. We kissed, and as we did she leaned in and began to rock her shoulders back and forth causing our breasts to rub against each other in a way that was breathtakingly erotic. I matched her movements, and we danced slowly together till Jenny leaned down and took my right nipple into her mouth. As I felt her hot tongue tease my nipple, I arched my back and sighed with delight, savoring every moment and feeling my arousal grow ever stronger. After spending several minutes making love to my breasts, Jenny kissed her way up my chest and on to my throat before I felt what I had been longing for -- her right hand making its way down to my swollen slit.

My pussy had been aching for attention, and when Jenny's trembling fingers softly parted my labia I nearly came then and there. I whimpered and moaned with desire as I lowered my stance and humped her hand. She moved her fingers timidly, but that was not what I needed right now. With my left hand, I grabbed her probing fingers and pushed them deep into my folds as I humped harder and faster against her hand, grunting and moaning as a climax built inside me.

Jenny got the picture and stroked me with more vigor, rubbing my clit with her thumb while pumping two fingers in and out of my cunt until I suddenly climaxed with an embarrassing yelp. As I collapsed into Jenny's arms after my orgasm, she held me. She couldn't help herself, and a snicker escaped. I started laughing as well and we both fell into a fit of the giggles as we tumbled back into the pillows, laughing and tickling each other.

After a playful wrestle I pinned Jenny's arms to her sides and threw my legs across her hips, straddling her abdomen. I leaned over her, both of us glistening with sweat and panting from our exertions. We looked deep into each other's eyes and regarded each other with dreamy smiles. I gently brushed Jenny's tangled strawberry-blonde locks from her face, as she caressed my curly red tresses from my glistening brow. I leaned down and kissed her passionately, then began to kiss my way down her body, lingering for a time on her breasts before teasing her navel again with my tongue. But this time I did not stop.

I kissed my way down to Jenny's thighs, which she obligingly parted. I could feel her body tense with anticipation as I nuzzled her soft mound. I moved down between her thighs, parted her labia with my fingers and ran my tongue up the length of her pussy, causing her to gasp and writhe in pleasure. The aroma and taste of her sex was wonderful and overpowering, and I happily buried my face in her dripping pussy, exploring with my lips and tongue every nook and cranny, while teasing her swollen clit with my fingers. I was loving every minute of this -- I hadn't tasted a woman's sex since I was with Betty in the 8th grade (Becky didn't count -- that was torture!). I loved Mark, and he was a terrific lover, but there are just some itches a man can't scratch, and this was one of them.

Jenny was writhing in ecstasy, her hands fondling her breasts and her hips grinding her wet and swollen pussy into my face. She was whimpering and moaning with delight, and her gasping breath told me she was on the brink of an orgasm. I switched my attention to her clit, sucking and kissing it with my lips, probing and teasing it with my tongue. I drove her over the edge with three fingers driven deep in her cunt. I felt her pink walls spasm as a powerful climax shot through her body. Gripped with ecstasy, Jenny arched her back and let out a long ecstatic moan as a shudder ran up her body. This was but the first of many orgasms Jenny would receive from my lips and tongue over the next half an hour.

Eventually my lust was sated and my jaw was aching, so after one final climax, I kissed my way up her sweaty body and hugged her. Jenny kissed me fiercely, tasting her pussy on my face and in my kiss. She licked my chin and face like a cat, and kissed me hungrily again before sliding down and lavishing attention on my pert breasts. I was so turned on at this point I actually came as she sucked on my nipples. But I needed more, much more.

I felt another climax start to build as Jenny began to kiss her way down my abdomen. I writhed in sensual anticipation as I spread my legs wide in welcome. Her face was now inches from my slit, her hands on the inside of my thighs to either side. She seemed to hesitate.

"Oh please girl," I screamed in my head, "don't you dare chicken out now!!"

Jenny, overcome by desire or curiosity, slowly lowered her face to my pussy and began to kiss, lick and suck me to bliss. As I watched her head bob up and down on my pussy I languidly fondled my breasts and immersed myself in the waves of ecstasy that were surging through my body. Jenny was good for a beginner, and what she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm.

A delicious slow-burn orgasm ignited in me, sizzling and popping like a sparkler. I held it as long as I could before the climax exploded within me, leaving me dazed and panting. Sweet Jenny was still working tenderly in my cunt with her tongue, but I longed to taste her again so I pulled her around to a 69 position. We made love to each other's pussies until we were spent.

Our encounter on the couch was frenzied, lustful and almost animalistic in its intensity. Sex in the bedroom, by contrast, was languid, gentle and unhurried. We lingered on every kiss, savored every caress and brought each other to climax again and again with deliberate, sensitive and lingering strokes of finger, lips and tongue. This was by far the most erotic, the most sensual and the most feminine sexual experience of my life. I had had sex with girls before, but nothing like this -- Jenny and I were making love.

After two and a half hours of passionate love-play and over a dozen orgasms, I was utterly spent. As my last climax subsided, I fell back into Jenny's soft embrace. Warm, cozy, exhausted and with belly full of her milk, I was content as any baby, and in no time at all I was sleeping like one.

---*---

"Kate," Jenny said softly, as she gently shook my shoulder "Wake up."

I opened my eyes and sat up, temporarily disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. I clutched the sheets to my breast out of instinctive modesty - then it all came back to me. I smiled sleepily at Jenny. She stood by the bed wearing a pastel blue bathrobe. Her hair wrapped in a towel and she looked freshly scrubbed.

"You were out, sleeping beauty," she said with a smile.

I grinned sheepishly and rubbed my eyes. A deep red had replaced the orange glow of the drapes, and the room was considerably darker.

"What time is it?" I asked, somewhat alarmed.

"It's almost 7:30," she said, "but don't worry, I finally got a hold of my mom and asked her to keep Max for another couple of hours. My dad's driving them over so he can help me fix the car. He said he'd be here at 8:00."

"I guess I should get going." I sighed.

"Yeah," Jenny said sadly, "You have time for a quick shower though. I put out a fresh towel for you in the hall bathroom."

"I don't know, 30 minutes...what if they show up early?" I said, looking around for my cloths. "Maybe I should just go."

"Don't worry Kate," Jenny said reassuringly, "Dad's ex Army. When he says he'll be somewhere at twenty hundred hours, he will be there at exactly twenty hundred hours. I put your clothes in the bathroom too."

I agreed to the shower, as I could detect the distinctive odor of sex and sweat on my body. Jenny was friendly towards me, but there was something about her demeanor that told me that she was somewhat ill at ease in my presence. As she walked away, I watched her wistfully.

"The spell is broken." I said softly to myself.

After a quick shower, I dressed and walked down the hall to the den. Jenny had changed into sweat pants, sneakers and an old t-shirt, and had cleaned up and re-arranged the couch and coffee table. There was no sign of our passionate encounter; it was as if it never even happened. She met my by the bar and handed me my sunglasses and bandanna.

We walked to the door in awkward silence. As we reached the door, I slipped on my flip-flops, turned towards Jenny and smiled nervously. My mind was in turmoil.

"Damn this is awkward," I thought to myself, "I wish to hell I knew where things stood between us! Is she cool with what happened? Is she ashamed? Does she maybe want to see me again? Should I offer her my phone number?"

"So..." I said.

Jenny shifted nervously on her feet, her face betraying an inner turmoil. She finally stepped foreword and gave me an awkward hug.

"Thank you Kate," she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for everything."

"Sure," I said, forcing a smile as she reached for the door.

I wanted to give her a goodbye kiss, but something about her demeanor told me that it would not be welcome.

"Drive safe!" Jenny said as I stepped into the warm evening air.

I turned and forced another smile, desperately searching her face for some sign of the woman I had spent an afternoon of passion with.

Jenny bit her lip as she waved me goodbye and slowly closed the door. Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw a tear slide down her cheek as she closed the door.

I walked across the lawn, feeling confused and rejected. The shadows lengthened and the red hues of a magnificent Arizona sunset filled the western sky. The flinty smell of the desert wafted in on the warm evening breeze. I opened the van and climbed in. I didn't start the engine right away, as I was rather enjoying the feeling of the warm evening air on my skin after spending so long in Jenny's air-conditioned house.

I rested my hands on the steering wheel and stared ahead, my emotions in turmoil. A feeling of melancholy came over me as I realized that I would probably never see Jenny again.

"What did you expect girl?" I thought to myself. "She's married with a baby. You gave her what she needed, and now you're through." I leaned over the steering wheel and closed my eyes.

I vividly recalled catching a glimpse of us in the mirrored closet door as we knelt on the bed in a passionate embrace. My back was arched as Jenny was leaning down, kissing my breasts. I was gently caressing her hair and staring dreamily at our reflection. The disheveled white bed sheets, swirled about by our exertions, looked like a creamy waterfall, and the soft orange light gave the whole tableau a dreamy, otherworldly feel. I thought we looked like two mythical nymphs in an erotic Maxfield Parrish painting, magically brought to life. As I sighed savoring the memory, a shadow crossed the driver-side window and a sharp rap made me nearly jump out of my skin.

I let out a yelp as I jumped in my seat. My heart was pounding as I turned to see Jenny's laughing face outside my window. I quickly rolled down the window, wondering intently what she wanted to say to me.

"I'm sorry Kate," she said laughing, "I didn't mean to startle you like that!"

Her demeanor seemed more at ease, even a bit flirty.

"Here," she said smiling, "you forgot this." She handed me my Big Gulp. "I refilled your coke for you while you were in the shower."

I took the cup and as I did, I noticed something strange about the lid. As I examined it more closely, I saw that Jenny had written something on it in permanent marker -- a phone number! Mouth agape, I looked back at her as my heart raced.

At that moment the dashboard clock ticked to 8:00, and a beautifully restored red and white 57 Chevy rounded the corner at the end of the street, heading towards Jenny's house. She looked at me and smiled, rocking back on her heels, then giving me a little wave.

"That's dad. See ya!" she said as she turned and ran back to her house.

"Yeah," I said, with a stunned expression, "see ya." A huge smile came to my face. It looked like I was going to take Mark up on his offer after all. This adventure wasn't over yet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds