Arlene's Long Spermfest Weekend

Then a sudden shift in cock hardness and some hip movements told me it was time. His cockhead was fully in my mouth when I felt the first pulse and a gush of sperm, then I pulled off and carefully and efficiently jerked him off the rest of the way, my hand moving slippery wet up and down his rhythmically contracting prick.

In the old days, I would have sent his sperm a good foot or so up in the air, but now it just flowed up and out and down his cock in a stream of white viscous glue.

There was plenty of it though, he kept oozing semen in soft twitches and it all collected in his groin thicket, making a mess of tangled wet crotch hair.

I lowered my head to his thigh and let the sperm in my mouth dribble out on his leg, then wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

Lenny had never taken my semen in his mouth, and I wasn't about to show Arlene I would accept his until he had tasted mine.

Arlene was smiling broadly. "Took four minutes, seven seconds to empty Captain Bull Balls!" she cried.

Lenny's face was red and angry. I knew what kind of competitor he was, and I would be in the ride of my life trying to withstand his own efforts to get me off next.

He stood up and grabbed a towel to clean himself off, while I took my own seat.

He looked determined as he approached my crotch and spread my legs roughly apart.

Lenny turned to face Arlene. "Just to be clear, if I get him off sooner than the four minutes seven he did to me, I win, right?"

Arlene nodded, and Lenny turned back to me.

"Begin," said Arlene quietly.

I closed my eyes. My mind was all over the place. I both didn't want to feel what was about to happen, but at the same time I did.

Lenny rubbed my shaft gently and ran his fingers lightly over my prickhead. It was luscious.

My prick had had lots of adventures since high school, but here it was back in the first hands besides my own that had made it spurt semen.

He was careful and deliberate. I tried to tune out the sensations but I kept going back over to the images in my head and what it had felt like to have his stiff, aroused cock erupting in my own mouth and it got me far too excited.

I was also having some qualms about beating Lenny at our little competition, who never liked to lose at anything. I never minded seeing him lose out on bets and contests with others, but with me it was always a conflict.

It was usually easier, and better all around, just to let him win these sorts of events. I used to let him win our distance sperm-shooting contests, he always enjoyed victory more than I did. And here he was the host this weekend and had gone to some trouble to get this all arranged. If I took Arlene first tonight, he might be pissed the whole weekend.

My will began to waver. Should I let him win? Or steel my endurance and hold out for bragging rights later to be the first one in line for Arlene?

It turned out not to be so much a matter of will, more just the irresistible feelings that overwhelmed my groin. Thinking of Arlene's crotch, and the exquisite sensations my prick would feel when up her, made my cock spasm in pleasure.

A moment later, a change in feel, a wet different pressure on my cockhead made me open my eyes, and I saw that my prick was in Lenny's mouth.

Now here was something different. He had never really ever sucked me before, only tonguing me briefly and letting his saliva drip on my prick to make it slippery wet to stroke, even though I had done him orally plenty of times.

He had always been content to stroke me with his hands to completion, but today he had a goal at stake that made him pull out all the stops.

He didn't suck long, just enough to really make my hips start to squirm, but he managed to make my whole shaft, piss-slit to balls, sopping wet, and his hands were sliding up and down with a vengeance now.

I couldn't see what time Arlene's phone indicated.

She was staring open-mouthed, her big breasts dangling as she leaned forward, completely absorbed at the proceedings. One of Lenny's hands was pulling lovely on my prick, his fingers just right along my cockhead, his other hand squeezing and urging my balls to do their job.

Then I felt the root of my prick contract, and my balls no longer could hold out, and then a rush of semen coming.

Lenny kept one hand on me, somewhat distractedly coaxing the rest of my sperm up and out, and asked Arlene the time. My groin kept squeezing, my semen getting forced out against my will.

When the number she began with started with "three" I didn't need to hear the rest. I knew I had lost.

My fluids were all over Lenny's hand and dribbling down my shaft.

Lenny's smile was both fierce and triumphant.

We cleaned up and I noted that Arlene's eyes were shining.

"You both lasted longer than I thought." was her only comment. We took a break before eating, Arlene taking a shower before dressing for dinner.

The meal was a simple affair, salmon and salad. Arlene wore a plain, sleeveless, off-white dress, and had done us the great indulgence of dispensing with her bra.

She had on a simple, expensive pendant-necklace, the single dark jewel that hung on it drawing one's attention to her soft neck and inviting cleavage. Simple small understated silver hoops in her ears exuded class.

The soft fabric of her dress clung to her hips and waist, and of course we could see her nipples clearly outlined in the stretchy cloth. If you had seen her from a distance you would have just thought that here was an elegant woman, maybe someone you would see at a fundraiser for the local opera company, comfortably off, at ease with herself.

But up close the white dress was absolutely intoxicating. The thin fabric revealed that she had no undergarments on, with just the suggestion of a dark crotch hair triangle showing through the front cloth of her dress. I suddenly realized that I had been hoping that she hadn't done the shaved cunt thing.

Neither Lenny or I could keep our eyes off of her all evening.

However, unlike the afternoon, we did not talk sex at all at dinner, but politics, current events, various personal history items. I realized after awhile that we were consciously avoiding anything even remotely sexual, a complete contrast to the afternoon.

But I also noted that the tension of anticipation in the air had become tangible. The air crackled. If Arlene stood up to get another glass of wine, our eyes followed each little shift that her boobs made in her dress, or how her hips moved when she walked. A couple times Arlene smiled quietly at us, but this was the only acknowledgment she gave to our riveted attention.

We made it to the end of dinner and Lenny listed our dessert options and asked what we wanted. Arlene gave him a long searching look. I held my breath.

"I think you will do," she said, looking at him evenly, her eyes drifting from his face to his crotch. "I need to watch my figure."

Lenny's eyes gleamed and he smiled broadly. He cleared the plates and reappeared with a tray with three brandy snifters, saying something about having at least some other additional liquid refreshment as an aperitif, at which Arlene again smiled, giving Lenny a long look.

Lenny urged us out to the deck again, with the evening air having cooled a bit, and gave us each our snifter. It was nice brandy, I was going to have to ask him what kind. He stood right next to Arlene as we looked out over the back, and before long his arm was around her and his hand had drifted up to one shoulder, which he began to casually rub.

Arlene's face flushed, and it wasn't too long before Lenny was now also rubbing one of her ass-cheeks through the thin dress. Lenny leaned over and gave her a kiss, his tongue dangling into her mouth. She returned the kiss with some enthusiasm, her head tilted back and eyes closed.

Pretty soon I saw that Lenny's hand had slipped up her dress, squeezing her ass. After a couple minutes Arlene suggested that perhaps it was time to retire to bed, and we all put our glasses down and gathered up and went, without so much as another word, to Lenny's bedroom.

Lenny made a show of turning down the covers, exposing the soft sheets. He lit a candle on the bedside table, then another one at the other end of the room by the dresser near the foot of the bed, with its mirror effectively doubling that candle's light.

He turned deliberately and looked long at Arlene.

"Would you like to see what you have done?" he asked softly, eyebrows arching.

She nodded silently.

Lenny slowly removed his sandals, trousers and boxers. His cock stood out nearly horizontal, in Arlene's direction, its pointy head all engorged. He squeezed his ass cheeks, making it bob up and down a couple times.

"I've been waiting for this all afternoon," he said softly. "Actually, for months." He pulled off his shirt and calmly walked over to Arlene.

He leaned forward and kissed her, once gently, then several times more with some energy. Her arms went around him, and I had the odd thought that Lenny's cock might end up leaving a damp mark on her nice clean white dress where his cockhead poked into her. It didn't matter, since he ended up pulling her dress off fairly quickly, and they settled in next to each other on the bed.

Feeling rather foolish standing there, I took a seat at the only chair in the room, in the corner, and watched, almost like an anthropologist, their mounting preliminaries.

In some ways I had seen it all before. The familiar way they lay next to each other, kissing, their hands having drifted down to each other's crotch. But in high school they had usually been semi-clothed, off in a dark corner of a gym during a dance, or in whatever surreptitious spot they could find so they could attend to their pressing erotic business and remain unnoticed.

I was apt to hover near them when possible back then, trying both to get a glimpse of their lovemaking for my own arousal, but also sometimes to act as lookout. I had saved their bacon more than once, perhaps one reason why I had been allowed to be close enough to view their intimacies.

Of course, for Lenny it then also automatically meant he had someone to brag to afterward.

"You see how hard I fucked her?" he would crow. Or "Twice in twenty minutes! I plugged her good! Her cunt got one damn good workout!"

He always ended with the same tired advice: "You gotta get yourself a girl, Rob." I felt like slugging him.

But tonight, there was no need to hide, no reason to rush a climax, and they were unhurried and deliberate, almost in slow motion.

They lay next to each other kissing for the longest time, fingers reaching and rubbing, sometimes Lenny's hands on her breasts or mound, tickling her crotch hair, which was dark with only a few gray hairs visible. If she trimmed it, she didn't do much. Maybe she didn't dye her hair after all and was just one of those people whose natural hair color just stayed dark. One of Arlene's hands was always on his prick, or under his balls, rubbing him softly. It was very quiet, very dreamy.

Finally Lenny arose on his knees, and inserted his head in between her legs, spreading them gently. He nuzzled her cunt, running his nose through her thick groin hair, and tickled his tongue out to dance along her cuntlips. Arlene settled back, her head turning to one side, and I saw her cross her arms over her chest, cradling each breast, almost as if she was giving herself a hug.

Lenny was slow and very deliberate, and I guessed, correctly, that his aim was to either bring her off before he put his cock up her, or get her so close that her climax was assured regardless. He licked softly and thoroughly, and Arlene's hip movements suggested she was pleased with the attention.

What I wasn't prepared for though however, was how often they shifted around. He turned aside after a time, and Arlene circled around to his own crotch and delicately took his prickhead in her mouth for awhile. She licked the tip, ran her tongue up and down his shaft, all very lightly and without stimulating him too greatly.

At one point she had nestled herself down between his legs, spreading them aside, and was noshing on his balls. I couldn't quite tell if she was sneaking her tongue into his ass or not, but it clearly felt good. Lenny couldn't take much of this, and soon they had reversed position again, and he was back to licking her crotch.

It was a delightful dance, each movement bringing them a little closer to the edge, but never quite reaching it.

The light had grown dimmer outside as night fell and I realized I had had no idea of how long they had been attending to each other. The candles gave their bodies a nice warm glow. It was getting hot in the room, they seemed to be heating it up, and I found myself removing my shirt for comfort, then feeling a little silly, the rest of my clothes as well.

My cock stood out horizontal in a delightful agony, it had gotten completely excited with the sight of the nearby erotic activity. Lenny's mouth was on Arlene's cunt at the time, and noticing me for the first time since they began, Arlene sent me a quick, quiet conspiratorial look of delight, her eyes lingering, I thought perhaps even hungrily, on my stiff cock.

He rose on his knees, and gently spread her legs a little further apart, then nudged his crotch forward so that his prickhead was just barely touching her cunt lips.

With a sly smile as he gazed at her, he used one hand to run his prickhead along her lips, first one side then the other, pausing to push her clitoris around a little with his pointy cockhead and dampen it.

And then, looking at her the whole time, he slowly pushed his cock into her. She rolled her hips into his, and he paused when he was fully buried up her. I held my breath. He gently laid down on top of her, and all they did was kiss for several minutes, the only other movements were Arlene's hands caressing his back and rump.

I could see the side of one of Arlene's breasts squashing out from underneath Lenny. One or another of the two old lovers must have finally contracted their groin however, and that set off a very slow pelvic dance. Lenny's ass-cheeks contracted in and out, little saucers forming in his rumpcheeks, as he ground his pelvis slowly into her.

Her thighs were spread wide, although sometimes she would close them tightly and grip his sides while he slid in and out of her. He would pause at times, and I could just barely discern Arlene squeezing her groin around him, and he would begin again.

After a bit of slow, sustained grinding, he slowly withdrew, and once again licked her cunt. She was heating up and enjoying herself a bit more, her breathing more shallow and rapid. Her toes curled and released. He was on his knees, head down at her groin, bent forward, and I could see his drawn-up testicles from the rear, and his rigid cock bobbing as he worked her over.

He mounted her again, a bit less gently than the first time, and they ground into each other for a spell, mouths locked together. He decided not to remain long and soon withdrew, then made his way up her body until he was straddling her chest, just below her boobs.

He kneaded them for a bit, and then slid forward on all fours, pushing his hard, wet prick all along her face, up and down her cheeks and nose, even into her hair, where it left a damp trail. He dangled his balls into her mouth for a good suckling, while she traced his ass crack with the fingers of one hand. Her legs were still spread, and I got a good look at her cunt, lips all spread open and the moist inner area exposed.

Then the damnedest thing happened. He rose off her and dangled his prickhead over her mouth. She went to lick the tip and he clenched his asscheeks, making his prick bob away, just beyond reach. She giggled and for several minutes they played a game of 'lick the prick.'

I wondered if this had been part of their sexplay when they were lovers back in high school. I had never seen them do this and Lenny had never mentioned it. She would extend an eager tongue and lips ready to catch his glans, and Lenny would bob his cock just far enough so she couldn't reach it.

Of course with his weight on her he could keep her pinned down and unable to stretch the way she might have otherwise. I had to smile. Naturally Lenny had to let her "win" eventually, and was happy to let her lips move over his cockhead and have her lick the rest of his member. I saw her tongue dart along his shaft, and then tickle his cockhead in the dim light.

He marked her face again with his wet prick, leaving damp streaks on her cheeks, and retreated to her crotch. A few licks got her hips moving, and he buried his face into her crotch intensely, alternately sticking his tongue all the way up her womb and then tickling her clitoris.

She was ready, and crunched her pelvis into him, holding his head with her hands. Her legs stiffened out and her thighs began to quiver uncontrollably. She came twice in a row, exhaling hard and turning her head from side to side, the first one very quickly and strongly with a quiet, stifled murmur of pleasure, the second wave a little less powerfully.

I found myself holding my breath, aware that I could feel my own blood pulsing in my veins.

Lenny raised off, and it became clear he planned to mount her a final time. He slid his cock in and laid out on top of her, her hands around his ass and back. Again though, he was not in a hurry, at least not initially, but moved in and around her in an odd side to side movement, his ass cheeks clenching firmly but slowly.

He raised himself up on his hands at one point, urging his hips into her deeply, while they looked at each other and he bucked into her a little more rapidly. Arlene directed a look my way, and gave me a signal I interpreted to mean I should come over.

She whispered to me, saying something about wanting two cocks at the same time. I wasn't sure this would have been Lenny's favorite idea, but he kept grinding into her, and I had a feeling that he was so close to coming that nothing really mattered to him as long as he didn't need to pull out again.

I knelt next to her head, which she had turned in my direction. She took my cock in her mouth. It wasn't fully hard but by the time she had given it a few long sucks she had made it that way. It was an odd feeling to feel her mouth go over me at the same time that Lenny was driving into her, since her body moved with his now, and his thrusts were becoming both more rapid and more vigorous.

Her breasts were sloped out to each side, jiggling in time to Lenny's thrusts. He put his head on her shoulder now, his whole body laid out on top, his legs stiffening, and I could see his rump really working hard.

With a sort of strangled cry, almost a sustained long grunt, his ass clenched fiercely, his hips drove into hers and he began to send his sperm into her. It was six strong frantic pushes before he slowed down, until his asscheeks were merely meekly doing their thrusting, finally stopping altogether while he relaxed on top of her.

Arlene tongued my prick a little longer, I saw her smile with her lips around my cockhead, which actually looked a little odd, as I had never seen anyone smile with a cock in their mouth before, and then she left off to kiss Lenny, keeping one hand on my prick at the same time, sliding her fingers gently up and down my shaft.

They nuzzled for some time, before Lenny finally rolled off, his cock flopping out all limp and totally soaked. The moment he was out, Arlene looked at me and invited me, with her eyes alone, to take his place.

I scrambled down, pausing just a moment at her crotch, then buried my own cock up her. Her groin hair felt soft and damp against mine, and I was pleased to feel her run her soft fingers over my back and rump, tickling and pressing my balls and perineum. At this point the whole room smelled like sex – musty, sweaty, humid.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds