Arlene's Long Spermfest Weekend

Her cunt was all warm and wet, a bit sloppy. She sucked on my tongue, and I felt her squeeze her groin around my cock with lovely effects. I couldn't quite believe what my nerve endings were telling me.

My prick was up my old buddy's girlfriend's cunt, already basted with his own sperm, and here she was, squeezing my excited cock with enthusiasm. This was Arlene, of the delectable heavy breasts and much storied sexual energy. I could feel her soft but willing body underneath me.

At first I wanted to just do her quickly, as my balls were ready and I had been aroused for the whole evening, but Arlene slowed us down. She uncoupled after a few minutes, and rolled me around to the bottom, nuzzling my balls and licking them before lowering her cunt down on me, thighs gripping my torso.

She sat on top of me for awhile, gently squeezing her cunt on my prick, and slowly rocking her pelvis, tweaking my nipples with her hands while I reached up and toyed with her hanging breasts.

Lenny was watching to one side, and I noticed then that the large mirror on the dresser next to the candle was set up so that from my vantage at the top of the bed I could see Arlene's back and rump in the mirror, while she had mounted me.

It was a double pleasure, seeing her breasts swaying over me in the foreground, and at the same time I could watch her squeeze her rump cheeks in the mirror while she rode me. Lenny clearly had arranged his room for exactly this sort of sight. It was vintage Lenny.

She pinned my shoulders down with her hands and ground into me with increasing vigor. Her big ass cheeks in the mirror oscillated back and forth. Despite the enthralling view however, I wanted to finish on top of her, and managed to roll her over, keeping my cock up her the whole time.

She giggled while we barrel-rolled over, and we kissed, her fingers lightly trolling over my ass and back. And I humped her good. I couldn't hold back any further, the whole day's worth of images and arousal finally snapping off with a huge crackling burst of energy.

My first pulse of sperm hit her right at the top of my thrust, her hands holding my asscheeks tightly in a death-grip, spreading them apart and urging me into her. I felt my hips bucking uncontrollably, her own groin squeezing me for everything I had, until my balls were drained, my ass making pitiful little mini-squeezes after the fact, trying to urge the last bit of sperm I had in my testicles up and into her.

We lay still for a bit, the night sounds gradually intruding, insect noises and a light breeze. She finally uncunted, and we sat next to each other, kissing. Lenny was over in a moment, to get some kisses in as well, his fingers rubbing her nipples. I think he was up for one more, his cock still a bit dangly and only half erect, but he started stroking it, trying to make it hard. But Arlene had had her fill for that night.

She had said earlier in the day that she would not be spending the night with either of us in our beds, at which Lenny's face had fallen.

"You haven't heard me snore," she insisted, and refused all entreaties. Lenny tried again now to convince her to stay the night, almost pleading to have her next to him in bed til morning, but she gently but firmly declined.

Before leaving the room, she gave each of us a long lingering kiss, the fingers of one hand playing over our balls and wet hanging pricks. And then she was off to the extra-bedroom with a little smile to each of us.

"Thank you gents!" she said. Lenny and I looked at each other after she left, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Nice," he exhaled, "she's still a fine fuckstress."

"And tomorrow looks promising as well," I added.

He slapped me on the back and gave me a broad grin, and I made my way to my own bedroom, my groin warm and invigorated, pretty well done in for the evening.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds