Ægir's Wife Ch. 02

She was so much more than a mere toy though. She was their wife. Their future. The strand that would bind and fuse them together when most brothers drifted apart. He shook his head, if there had ever been any doubt, observing her now with her head down and her eyes hidden, watching those stunning tits rise and fall.

Knowing that this was the ultimate sign of her submission. Not the kneeling but the nudity. No matter how much both he and Mikael tried to convince her, show her, tell her that her soft, womanly curves pleased them, still she saw her body through the eyes of the fucked up society in which they lived. A society that valued starving one's self to get into a size zero over a brilliant mind or a caring heart.

Who knew maybe tonight...together...they could break through all that, show her just how much they both wanted her. Not that even that made the thought any easier for him. He still wanted to call it all off. Hell, shove that damned wardrobe in front of the fucking doors and block the whole world out.

Lock the two of them in this room...alone. For the rest of their fucking lives. He chuckled at the thought...short though they may be. He doubted that they could live long simply on bodily fluids, but damn did the idea of drinking nothing but her sweet explosive cunt juices when she came, of her sucking his cock dry morning, noon and night. Well, it did have possibilities.

But he had plans for this night. Correction...they had plans. He and Mikael had been working on this one for weeks. Since that first fishing trip. Right now, he needed to focus on those. Beginning with the small box wrapped in golden paper in his hand.

He walked over behind her and ran his fingers just beneath that tight bun, entwining them in the thick hair closest to her scalp. He tilted her head back and smiled as her eyes locked with his, her mouth forming the perfect 'O.' Perfect for inserting his hard cock into, but he resisted that urge as he knelt just behind her.

He feathered kisses across her bare shoulder, up to her neck and slowly back to her upper arm. He repeated the process, this time using his tongue to trace a winding pathway across her warm skin all the way to her ear this time. He suckled soft on her earlobe until he was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath.

Still he was not finished toying with her. He nibbled at the lobe, tugging gently, before nipping and biting his way back down her neck. He loved the way she held her breath almost in anticipation when he reached that sweet spot where her neck and shoulder met. He smiled against her skin as he resisted the urge to mark her again in his favorite way.

Instead he continued on, back and forth, alternating feathery light kisses with sharp nips and wet trails of his tongue. He could feel her back against his chest, she was breathing more rapidly by the moment. Her scent enveloped him and drove him on as much as the soft whimpers and mewing from the back of her throat. Still he touched her nowhere else. Made no move to deepen their exchange.

"Bjorn, please," she whimpered at last, her voice a deep and needy exclamation.

He smiled as he pulled back and reached around her, placing the present on the floor between her knees. "Merry Christmas, my love."

***

The golden box in front of her was not what Kirsty wanted to unwrap. Her very delectable husband on the other hand offered much more interesting possibilities. He was clad in her personal preference...nothing but tight jeans that hugged his massive thighs and tight ass. Damn, she really needed to take a few photographs when he was not looking. The man belonged on one of Raquel Graffen's covers.

Still it would be exceedingly rude of her not to open his present too. She picked up the box and was disappointed to note how light it was. Some part of her had desperately hoped for another flogger to join the sons of Odin. She had become addicted to his flogging skills, begging and pleading when necessary.

She frowned as she thought of what else it might be. Obviously, it was something naughty if he wanted her to open it in private. She ran through a mental check list of items in the toy box, but it was well stocked. They made sure of that. Clamps. Clothes pins that Mikael could rip from her body with a single crack of the bull whip. Bjorn always made sure that the supply of rope and body oils never ran low either. So she truly could not imagine what was in the box, they had covered pretty much everything on her fetish list in the past two months...and then some.

"Open it," it was not a question and lest she have any doubt the stinging smack to her right butt check punctuated her husband's annoyance at the moment.

Her fingers trembled as she untied the bow. She slid her nail carefully under the tape not wanting to tear the pretty paper. She and Monika could use it later on one of their art projects. She smiled at the plain brown box. She was getting used to those by now. But even then she was not prepared for what was nestled in the red tissue paper when she lifted the lid.

The black supple leather hood had three shiny silver zippers on the front: two for the eyes and one larger one for the mouth. Another longer zipper ran up the back. Kirsty could not stop herself from shaking her head. While she and Bjorn had agreed weeks ago that there would be no safe words and no limits between them, if there were, this thing would make her hard limit list. She looked up at him.

His smile never wavered as his hands began to caress the knots that she was not even aware were forming from her neck and shoulders. "Yes, I know, sweetheart. But sometimes trust means facing your fears." He bent and kissed her ear once more, whispering "You know I will be with you the whole time. I won't leave your side for a moment."

She inhaled, trying to draw reassurance from his words to quench the fires of fear raging in her tummy. He lifted it from the box, something she could not bring herself to do. He brought it to her cheek and rubbed it there sensuously. Kirsty had to admit the soft coolness and smell of the leather was a tiny bit arousing. If it had been cuffs or even a regular mask she could have definitely appreciated it. But this was a full blown, sadistic, nasty looking sensory deprivation mask.

"Hlín," Bjorn whispered the Norse goddess of protection and consolation that had been her safe word in the beginning as they came to know one another and build the love and trust that made such things no longer necessary. In that moment she realized that it was not, but the fact that he offered meant so much to her.

She nodded her head, "Yes, Master." And the world went black as he placed it over her head. His fingers tugged at the bun, loosening it so that he could arrange her hair in a way that it would not get caught in the mask.

She fought back fear in the dark world that consumed her. She tried to focus upon him. His touch. The warmth of his skin so close to hers. But it was not just the dark that assailed her. Sounds were muffled. Quiet boomed inside of her mind. She could no longer smell him, only the new leather of the mask. It was hot too, way too hot under the hood as her body shivered not from just the cool air but in growing panic.

By far the hardest part was struggling to breathe. Sure, she had felt his hand on her throat dozens of times, he had even held her under the water while he bathed her on a couple of occasions. But this was different. Even as close as his large body was to hers, she felt disconnected. Adrift. And intensely alone. Like the worst horror movie imaginable as the heroine was held in some dark, cold, damp cell to await her untimely demise. And no matter how hard her mind worked to remind her that this was Bjorn. Her husband. He would never ever never allow something to happen to her. That voice of dread and fear screamed louder and louder in her head.

Kirsty was a heartbeat from crying out 'Hlín' though she feared even that would be futile if he could not hear her. Then she felt and sort of even heard the metal upon metal scraping as he unzipped the mouth. She sucked in a huge lungful of air. So much that she feared her chest would explode.

Then she was drawn back against the comforting warmth and strength of his chest. She could barely register it, but she thought she heard the words..."Good girl."

Then they were moving. She realized then just how incapacitated she was as her head swam and spun as he drew her to her feet and pulled her somewhere. She felt the soft, firmness of her bed reach up to envelop her. She was still disoriented as she felt the ropes wrap about her wrist. They had become almost as familiar and comforting as the men who bound her with them. She gave into the feel of their embrace on her other wrist and then both ankles until she was bound spread eagle. It was an oddly soothing and reassuring sensation as the dark quiet of her new world continued to batter her mind.

The logical side of her brain continued its war against the alarm that was increasing with each heartbeat. She did not want to disappoint him, to make him feel that she did not like his present. Kirsty laughed hysterically in her mind. 'You fucking don't,' that other part of her screamed out.

But then there was something else to think about...more like feel...as his mouth captured her nipple and suckled it deep within the hot wetness of his mouth. She arched up off the mattress, offering herself more fully to him.

She realized then the attraction of this fucking hood. In the dark, silence without even smell to offer her any warning all she could fucking do was feel. And she felt it all. Each soft nibble on her nipple, each firm tug deeper into his mouth.

When she felt the hand move lower over her less than perfect tummy to her freshly shaven pussy, she trembled in anticipation. As the fingers sank deep within her folds she bowed to draw them deeper. She felt another hand knead and cup her other tit for a moment until that nipple too was painfully hard.

Then the whole fucking universe exploded in another Big Bang as it too was drawn deep within a warm wet mouth. Her mind shattered as surely as her body did, clutching tightly around those fingers plunging into her wet depths. Another hand caressed across her stomach as two mouths continued to tug on her nipples and heavens only knew how many fingers or whose were between her legs.

"Come for us, our sweet Freya," his voice demanded. She could almost feel his hot breath through the soft leather or she thought she could anyway.

Once more her pelvis undulated against those thick digits filling her over and over again. She cried out and the sound echoed in her mind as she felt the gush of liquid burst from her body.

"Yes, that's it, our beautiful whore wife. Squirt. Squirt hard. Wet the whole fucking bed with your cunt juices, lilla gumman," her bad boy ordered. Her mind and body was too far gone to do anything except obey.

The orgasm stretched out for an eternity at the realization of a fantasy. Both of them. She had both the men she loved in her bed this night. Both of them touching and pleasing her body, using her. Giving and taking at the same time. It was perfection.

Well, almost...

***

Mikael leaned forward and searched for the zipper on the back of the hood. While he understood the almost necessity of the damned thing for this, he had never liked them, especially since with the fucking thing over her head, they could not enjoy that spectacular play of emotions that her face could never seem to mask from them. He unzipped it and tugged it free.

He was rewarded with the most breath-taking look of wonder. Their wife surpassed even his daughter's innocent delight as she unwrapped present after present. Those crystalline blue eyes were so fucking wide he feared that he would get sucked right into them like a black hole. Her pink lips formed the perfect 'O' of shock. Her cheeks were the most delightful shade of pink.

He bent and kissed her lips tenderly. Then he trailed lighter ones across that warm cheek to her ear. "Happy Christmas," he whispered as he bit down on it hard enough that she once more arched up off of bed, burying Bjorn's fingers deeper once more and setting off aftershocks of her powerful release.

His brother smiled as he slid up her body to lie on the other side. He bent and kissed her shoulder tenderly with his fingers still buried between her very wet thighs, "Like your Christmas present, darling?"

Mikael laughed at the comical way her head bobbed up and down against the white pillow case. He brought his hand down hard on her outer thigh. His smile did not match his words as she turned to look at him, "Bad manners, little girl. Use your words," the irony was not lost on any of them considering it had become the standard phrase she used with his daughter.

"Yes, Sir," she replied breathlessly.

"Yes, Sir, what elskling? Yes, Sir, I will answer properly? Or yes, Sir, I like my Christmas present?"

She smiled, "Just, yes, Sir. To it all."

He chuckled as he playfully swatted her thigh once more, "We shall see about that, our lovely slut wife. If you insist upon testing our limits, I think it is only fair we test yours tonight as well. Ja?"

She frowned, "Test your limits? But I am not even being bratty?"

It was his baby brother, who chose to respond as he trailed his damp fingers up over her tummy until his hand came to cup and squeeze her breast, "Maybe, but realize this, my darling, sharing you is never easy. And sharing you like this..." Bjorn shook his head as his words trailed off. He bent and took her hard nipple into his mouth, licking and sucking softly at first but then he bit down until she once more jerked against the bed and her bindings. "This is not easy for us." Bjorn's face softened as he smiled and moved up to kiss her, "But there is nothing we won't do for you."

"If we can," Mikael added the voice of reason. "Besides, how the fuck could we miss all the damned hints you have been dropping for weeks, woman? Chapter ten indeed!"

Kirsty had the good graces to blush and drop her eyes then. "Thank you," she whispered.

Mikael shifted so that he too lay on his side facing her, his hands ran across her soft abdomen and lower, feeling for himself just how wet she was. "I would not thank us just yet, lilla gumman. Who is to say that this night will go as your fantasies?"

She glowed, beamed at him as she fought the ropes once more. Then she collapsed back against the pillow, "However it goes, it will be perfect, because I have both of you here with me. For once, I did not have to make that horrible choice."

They chuckled, "Really? You think having to choose which husband sleeps in your bed is so damned hard, sweetheart? Most women don't get that pleasure," Bjorn teased her.

"Hell, most women don't have one husband that looks as hot as you, let alone two," her brows furrowed and her expression darkened.

Mikael knew exactly what she was thinking. He knew too that his baby brother did not want to know. So he bent and trailed soft kisses along her neck up to her ear. He traced his tongue around the outer ridge just long enough to convince his brother it was more of their games. His whisper was low, so low he was not sure that she would even hear it, "I know, elskling. He will come around...in time." Mikael was not sure if it was a promise he should make, but at that moment he needed to hear those words as much to convince himself as her.

He bit her lobe and pulled it playfully until she once more writhed on the bed. When he released it and drew back, the smile on her face told him that she had heard what he said...and that she was glad he had said it.

He hoped she would be glad of his other plans for this night. The ones he had not even shared with his brother. He hoped like hell that Bjorn would go along with them. Because one thing was for certain, their wife could no longer be allowed to live in fear of certain things. And Sven be damned, it was up to him and Bjorn to mend his cock ups.

"As beautiful as you are trussed up like Mama's hog roast and spread out for us, I have something else in mind, lilla gumman." Mikael reached up and untied the wrist closest to him as his brother did the same. Then he slid down the bed and took care of both her ankles, massaging the blood back into them and teasing her sensitive feet with his light tickles until she giggled and looked down at him.

"I want to watch you ride my brother's cock," his voice was deep and guttural. It was a clear command, one he did not even bother to soften with an endearment. "Ride Bjorn's cock. Show us what a dirty little slut our wife can be," he demanded.

His brother turned and speared him with a dirty look. Mikael wanted to laugh and ask 'who was tøffelhælta now?' But he was saved from it by the quick intake of her breath and low moan that reminded them both just how much dirty talk turned her on. Still he could not resist an 'I told you so' smile to his kid brother as he moved to sit back at the foot of the bed.

Damn, the woman, she had to turn and give him the sauciest smile as she obeyed his command, slowly swinging her leg over Bjorn's hips. While she made no genuine attempt to mount his brother, he nodded at her games as she slid her wet folds up and down him. Damn, she could be such a tease. Teasing them both with her obedience, that was not really.

Mikael shook his head at her, "Is that what I told you to do, whore?" He watched her face. He so rarely used that term. He knew it was the strongest in his repertoire and he did not use it lightly for that very reason.

But if he was too push her beyond her limits, help her to overcome the trauma that was haunting her, haunting them all, then he needed to take control and banish that brat. Even though generally speaking his bad boy loved playing with the little minx, neither ever completely sure which would win the battle, and neither really caring.

Mikael was grateful that her body blocked his view of his brother's face. He could almost guarantee that this look would kill, if it could. "Fucking, ride his cock, slut." He reached across and laced his fingers through her hair, pulling her head back until she stared into his eyes. "Put his hard cock into that sopping wet cunt and ride it just like you did his fingers. Ride it until your whole body explodes and you soak his dick the way you did the bed," he avoided his brother's gaze this time by capturing her lips in a deep and erotic kiss that went on and on.

By the time he drew back, her lips were swollen and she had somehow managed to obey him, working Bjorn's cock into her tight depths while never breaking their kiss. "Good girl," he whispered as his hand smoothed her hair back into place. "Now ride it, lilla gumman. Ride his cock and come on it while I watch you."

He reached up and tweaked her nipple, "That excites you too, doesn't it? Knowing I'm watching you ride my brother's cock. Waiting my turn. You like that, don't you, our sweet little slut wife?"

She closed her eyes and threw back her head. Her long red locks hung almost to her round ass then as it bobbed up and down at his command. Her breasts bounced as she rode Bjorn's cock, not just from the motion, but from the ragged breathing that signalled her approaching orgasm.

He shook his head as he allowed himself the pleasure of his hand moving slowly up and down his cock. They had both undressed while she was bound helplessly and blindfold. Mikael had also taken the time to grab a couple of things from the toy box for later.

"No, little girl. You do not get the easy way out this night. Open those eyes. Look into Bjorn's while you fuck him, tell him how it feels. Tell him exactly how it feels. Remember I am watching you. If you don't want to feel the tawse on that sweet pussy you will use your good manners and thank my brother for your orgasms, cause as wet as that sweet cunt is tonight, they would hurt like hell."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds