Ægir's Wife Ch. 02

But for good measure, Bjorn figured it was time to end this battle between them all for supremacy. He asserted his control as he turned her head back to face him, "Come, our sweet fucking Freya. Come on your husbands' hard cocks. Milk our balls until you fucking drain us, slut."

Bjorn thought he had heard her scream before, but those were nothing compared to the vocal eruption that accompanied the impossibly strong contractions that did exactly what he had commanded. Mikael's roars melded with hers and his to create a symphony that not even Beethoven could master.

He fought the urge to close his eyes as he felt the huge load of incredibly hot come surge up his urethra and burst like a volcano into her welcoming pussy. But it was worth it to watch the look of utter ecstasy upon her face as his words, their cocks and the ultimate fulfilment of her fantasy combined to fuel an orgasm that never seemed to end.

Mikael rolled to the side taking Kirsty's weight off of his chest and cocooning her body between them. Somehow as incredible as it seemed both their spent cocks remained buried balls deep in her holes. Once more they took turns kissing her, passing her swollen and breathless lips back and forth between them as their cocks finally began to soften a bit inside her, though the fit was still tight.

"Fuck Valhalla and death in battle. That's how I want to go," Bjorn chuckled.

Mikael joined him in laughter, "When did you get so fucking smart, little brother?"

Kirsty nuzzled between them, "So, lilla gumman, was Chapter ten all you expected it would be?" his brother teased as Mikael nibbled at the dark purple bruise on her shoulder where he had bitten her.

"And more," she sighed as she leaned her head against Bjorn's shoulder.

"Good," his brother smiled as he turned and slipped from her ass. He bent and kissed her, "I need to get back downstairs to that fucking doll house of yours. Some genius idiot wrote the instructions for putting the damned thing together."

Mikael brushed her hair back from her face, "Happy Christmas, elskling. I love you," he brushed another gentle kiss on her lips.

"What a little doll house going to get the better of the bad boy? And here I thought I remembered something about a punishment," she teased.

Mikael chuckled as he swatted her ass, "No, your bad boy will get the better of the damned thing in the end, just like he does of his little brat. And speaking of which, you heard right. But I don't think baby brother can handle watching one of your punishments...just yet. Hell, I was afraid he was either going to die of a heart attack or kill me just from our dirty talk, my sweet little whore."

She smiled and wrapped her arm about his brother's neck, "Thank you, Mikael. I love you too." She released his brother as he reached for his jeans that he had discarded on the floor next to bed.

She turned back to Bjorn and snuggled into his chest. Her red hair spread across it as she whispered, "And just like I love you too, my gentle Master."

Bjorn chuckled and kissed the top of her head, "Just so you don't bring that brat shit into our bed, my slutty wife."

Mikael laughed, "You might discover your own sadist, baby brother, if you had to deal with that she-cat like I do. God natt, you two," he said as he closed the door.

Bjorn wrapped his arm about her and held her close as she drifted off to sleep. His own mind replayed and overthought every single thing that had happened this night as he tried to come to terms with it all. One thing was for certain...the relationship that his wife and brother shared was nothing like the one they did. He supposed that was why this lifestyle worked so well...each gave something different, but something she needed.

He thought about his eldest brother...well, sometimes. He frowned as he wondered as angry as he was with the man, was it possible that she was missing something? Some part that neither he nor Mikael could provide, something that only Sven could give.

***

Mikael cursed as he hit his thumb with the hammer for the third time in less than fifteen minutes. If he did not get the damned thing finished soon, Monika would be up before he could. What would she think of a Santa Claus that could not put together a simple doll house?

"Need a hand?"

Mikael held up his purple and blue thumb as he smiled at Sven, "A thumb at least."

"What? Tired yourself out too much? Going to let a little doll house get the better of you?" his brother teased.

Mikael laughed, "You sound just like her."

"Trust me...no one, not even your daughter can sound like that woman when she screams," his brother replied as he picked up the hammer and began to work.

Mikael blushed unsure what to say. so they worked in uncomfortable silence until the damned thing finally took shape. As they put in the final nail, Mikael extended his hand to the brother with whom he had barely spoken since that night, "Thanks. And I'm sorry."

Sven shrugged, "No problem. You have nothing to apologize for, little brother. You spoke the truth that's all."

Mikael nodded, "You know it doesn't have to be. I know things are hard right now, but she is not the type to hold grudges. Just talk to her. Give it another chance."

Sven shook his head, "Nei, Mikael. Not for me. Not after what happened." He turned and walked into the kitchen just as they descended the stairs in mass. His baby brother holding his daughter as their wife leaned in laughing and giggling about something.

Mikael shook his head. He could not give up. Just looking at her, at the way she had reached into his little girl's world and opened it up for them, the way she had brought him and that bratty baby brother back together, the way she had even broken down some of the walls that his mother had erected a lifetime ago, he had to believe in miracles. Especially this day. His very special angel could work miracles with his older brother too...it would just take some time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds