• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ass Man's Punishment

Ass Man's Punishment

12

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction with fictitious names, characters, places, and events. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events, is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

***

"Hey Paulette, I'm doing it!" shouted Nikki into her phone.

"Really! When?" Paulette asked, pleasantly surprised.

They talked about getting revenge for years. Paulette never thought Nikki would do it. The more they talked about it, the more Nikki's determination grew.

"I'm visiting my mom over the break. She and her friends, including Emily, have plans on Saturday night. It's the perfect opportunity to punish him."

"Don't forget my time with him. I have some special plans for Mark," said Paulette in a vengeful voice.

"Of course...just like we planned."

***

As Nikki drove home from college during spring break, memories of home life as an adolescent rocked her thoughts. Her parents divorced when Nikki was at the tender age of 16. She believed it was her fault. Her parents fought over their different methodologies of raising their only child.

Nikki drove past her old high school, the corner grocery store, and then finally onto her home street. Her dad, Todd, moved to a nearby town five years ago, while her mom, Grace, stayed in the house. Nikki had that horrible feeling in the pit of her gut when she glanced at Mark's house across the street. When she was a child, she always called him Mr. Jones. His wife Emily was her mom's closest friend for over seventeen years.

Ever since the incident, Nikki referred to Mr. Jones as Mark.

Nikki entered the house and yelled, "Mom, I'm home!"

Grace ran down the hallway and wrapped her arms around Nikki. "So good to see you, my love!"

"Great to be home, mom!" Nikki said as they embraced.

"Go ahead and get settled in your room, then we can have dinner. I made your favorite dish, lasagna."

"Sounds great," Nikki replied as she carried her stuff into her room.

***

"Mark, remember I have a night out with my friends tomorrow. I won't be here for dinner, so you are on your own," said Emily.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to watching some old movies, and having a beer or two," replied Mark.

Mark and Emily were happily married for 22 years. Mark was 44 years old, and a talented engineer. Emily was 40 and was an interior designer. They tried having kids early in their marriage, but after they exhausted all options, they stopped trying after years of frustration.

"I saw Nikki earlier with Grace. They looked happy during their reunion," Emily said to Mark, as they were working out in their family room.

Mark's face turned sour, and said, "Oh, that's nice."

"No reason to still feel that way Mark. It happened over five years ago, and its water under the bridge," replied Emily with sorrow in her voice.

Mark just nodded and thought back.

***

Mark loved seeing Nikki grow up as a child. However, he felt sorry that Todd and Emily had terrible arguments about raising Nikki. Mark tried to convince Todd that being strict was the best approach. This was due partly to Mark's lesson he learned as a young man: he hung out with the wrong crowd and was arrested for counterfeiting. Since he had no prior crimes, the judge put him on probation. From that point forward, he was straight as an arrow. He was able to concentrate on college, and graduate with honors. Then he met and married Grace.

Five years ago, Mark was with some colleagues having a late dinner meeting. The restaurant had a very popular bar with the young crowd. As Mark made his way to the men's room, he could not believe his eyes. He noticed Nikki and her friend Paulette at the bar drinking cocktails with men in their mid-20's. They wore sleek dresses and had a lot of make-up on with fancy hairdos.

Mark stared at Nikki, and she finally noticed his stern face. Nikki walked to him, and begged Mr. Jones not to mention this to her parents. He sent them both home and told them that their parents must be told.

Six months later, Nikki's parents were separated, and then divorced. Nikki blamed Mark for interfering in a family matter, and never forgave him. Nikki's grudge never went away.

***

"Mom, the lasagna is delicious, and thanks for making it," said Nikki to her mom as they enjoyed the dinner.

"I'm glad you like it."

"So, dad will be here on Sunday?"

"Yes, but remember, tomorrow night I am going out to dinner and a comedy show with Emily and some other friends," Grace said, feeling a little guilty about leaving Nikki alone.

"Yes! Go have fun with your friends. I'm looking forward to just relaxing at home."

However, Nikki had other plans. She plotted a scheme for months, and tomorrow night was the perfect opportunity for revenge.

***

Nikki was finally alone in the house. It was Saturday night, about 6:30, and she could see Mark in his home through the family room window.

Nikki was 20 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, and had beautiful long blonde hair. She had light blue eyes, a pug nose, rosy smooth high cheek bones, and lush pink lips. Nikki had a petite figure, firm perky breasts, a nice derriere, and only weighed 100 pounds.

Nikki walked across the street to Mark's house and rang the doorbell.

Mark opened the front door and was very surprised to see Nikki with a worried look on her face.

"Mark, I'm so sorry to bother you, but there a is bad leak in my bathroom. Water is gushing from the pipe under the sink. Can you please come over and look at it?"

"Yes, of course," said Mark, still in shock that Nikki was there talking to him.

Nikki said, "Thanks," and began walking across the street.

Mark followed her. He could not help but notice her skimpy attire: a white see-through blouse with no bra; a short denim skirt that just covered her rear-end; and flip flops on her feet.

Nikki entered the house, and held the door open for Mark. She walked through her bedroom, and then into the bathroom.

Mark stared at the sink, turned around and asked, "Where is the leak?"

"There is no leak, Mark. Give me all your clothes," Nikki demanded in a stern voice.

Mark stood there in shock, and said, "What? Are you crazy? Why did you ask me here?"

Nikki grabbed her blouse and ripped it open. Her tits were exposed through the torn blouse.

Mark was frozen in shock.

"Strip naked, right now. You are going to do whatever I say, or I'll call 911 and tell them that you broke into my room and assaulted me."

"You are crazy! You can't get away with this! You are messing with my life!"

"Just like you ruined my home life."

"Nikki, I was protecting you. You know that!"

"Bullshit! You should have minded your own business! Now strip or I will make the call!"

Nikki took out her cell phone and was about to call 911.

Mark had several flashes in his mind. He could not bear any police investigation, no matter how absurd it was. He could not fathom explaining the situation to his wife and Grace. He could not risk losing his job, especially if his past criminal record resurfaced from over 20 years back.

"Wait! Don't call Nikki. Let's talk this over."

"No talking. Strip, now!"

"Ok. Just calm down," said Mark in a very nervous voice.

Nikki had strategically placed a nanny cam on her dresser disguised in a picture frame. The camera was well hidden, and it recorded everything that occurred and more importantly, everything that was about to happen. Her plan was being executed perfectly.

Mark was 5 foot 11 inches and weighed 190 pounds. He was a handsome man, with short brown hair and masculine facial features. He was very fit with a muscular physique.

Mark pulled off his shirt and exposed his hairy wide chest. He kicked off his sandals and pulled his pants down.

Nikki was eagerly looking and then demanded "Hand me your shirt and pants and keep going."

Mark kicked his shirt to Nikki and handed her his jeans. He stood there with only his jockey shorts.

Nikki extended her arm, with the palm of her hand up and her little fingers wiggling, indicating that she wanted his shorts.

Mark pulled off his shorts and handed them to Nikki.

"Mark, I had no idea you are so well hung. I'm so impressed," Nikki said with a grin.

Mark stood their totally naked, and asked, "So, now what?"

"Follow me," said Nikki as she walked into her bedroom. She put her hands on the bed and her skirt rode up past her petite bum. Nikki's thong panties revealed her tight ass. Nikki demanded, "Pull my panties down and spank me."

"What? You want me, to spank you?" Mark asked, very confused.

"From now on, you don't talk. You just listen and do exactly as I say. No questions. No hesitation."

Mark nodded yes.

"So, you must think I'm a bad girl, so this is your chance...pull down my panties and spank my ass."

Mark had no choice. He reached for her pink panties, slowly pulled them down to her ankles, slid them off, and threw them on the floor. Nikki stuck her ass up high, and Mark slapped her cheeks several times. His huge hand was larger than her tiny firm ass. Nikki did not make a sound, as he spanked her red rear-end even more.

Nikki pushed off the bed, took off her torn blouse and skirt, and stood in front of Mark naked. Mark was in awe of her beautiful body. Her tits were milky white with bright pink nipples. Her blonde bush was neatly trimmed close to her smooth skin.

Nikki stared into his eyes with power and authority, and said sternly, "You are my ass man. You will worship my ass and do exactly as I command."

Mark nodded.

Nikki walked to her nightstand, grabbed a small paper bag, sat on the edge of the bed, and said, "But first, bend over my lap. I've got a little something for your ass."

Mark bent over her lap, and his big cock rubbed against her bare thighs. Nikki took out a beaded butt plug and some lubricant. She lubed the silicone plug, and slowly but firmly worked it into his asshole. Mark was squirming in pain as it went in, but he just let it happen.

Nikki told Mark to get up and stand in front of her. His cock was half erect. Nikki reached around his waist, and played with the plug, and then said, "You are going to lick my ass clean, then tongue my asshole. My pussy and tits are off limits, so don't even think about your cock near my cunt. Understand?"

Mark nodded.

"If you are good and do exactly as I say, maybe I'll let you jerk-off."

Nikki then flicked his cock with her fingers, and seconds later Mark's boner was like a steel flagpole...9 inches hard.

Nikki jumped on the bed, rested her elbows on her pillow, and dug her knees into the mattress. Her little ass was high in the air. Her bum was milky white, smooth, tight, and flawless.

"Spread my ass and lick it!"

Mark gasped at the site of her perfect ass. He got on the bed, spread her cheeks, and began licking her ass cheeks. Her little pink hole was staring at his face, as he licked all around it. His huge boner was aching, with nowhere to go.

After a few minutes of licking, Nikki screamed, "Fuck my asshole with your tongue!"

Mark poked his tongue inside per pink hole. He darted his tongue in and out and licked all round her starfish.

"Go deeper!" Nikki screamed.

Mark thrusted his tongue in and out, as Nikki squirmed. He spread her cheeks further, and his face was consumed by her little ass.

Mark kept licking and thrusting until she quivered with an orgasm, and she finally said he could stop.

"Follow me to the bathroom," demanded Nikki.

Nikki sat down on the toilet and relieved herself, while Mark was on his knees watching.

Nikki got off the seat, bent over with her butt facing him, and said, "Get that washcloth on the counter, warm it with water, and then clean my ass. Clean it good because you're going to lick it dry. Wash my pussy first, but don't let your fingers touch it."

Mark grabbed the washcloth, and ran the hot water over it. His face was an inch from her pussy lips, and he rubbed the warm cloth back and forth. He spread her cheeks and cleaned her ass with the washcloth. He pushed the cloth all the way up her crack, and against her hole.

"Good ass man. Now lick it."

Mark threw the washcloth on the floor, spread her cheeks with both hands, and continued licking her cheeks and asshole until she said stop.

"Come with me back to the bed. I need a seat while I use my phone."

"Lay down with your head on my pillow. I'm going to sit on your face for a while."

Mark still had the butt plug in his ass, but he managed to lay face-up. He could feel the plug go deeper in his ass. Nikki straddled her ass over his face. She could see his cock get hard. She teased his cock by slowly and softly rubbing her finger up and down his long shaft. She pressed her ass on his face and laughed.

Nikki picked-up her phone and surfed social media while gliding her ass back and forth over Mark's entire face. He had just enough time to breathe between her strokes.

Nikki was giggling for the next 15 minutes, as she continued to torture him by smothering his face with her tight ass.

Mark's cock was about to burst. Nikki finally rolled off his face and said, "OK, ass man, time for you stroke your meat."

Nikki leaned her back against the headboard and spread her legs. Her cute little pussy and tits were in clear view. Mark was instructed to get on his knees, and face Nikki. He was in a perfect position of the nanny cam.

"Jerk-off, big boy!" Nikki commanded.

Mark's cock was rock hard and red as a tomato. He could not help but look at her gorgeous tits and blonde pussy only a few inches away. He stroked his huge boner up and down. Nikki squeezed her tits, and Mark beat-off faster. He then exploded with a huge wad of cum, all over his hands and unto Nikki's tummy.

"Oh my, you made a mess. Go clean-up and bring back a towel."

Mark washed himself at the sink and came back with a towel. Nikki cleaned her tummy, and then stuck her feet in his face.

"Lick and suck my toes," Nikki said in a stern voice.

Mark went this far and thought to himself, let's get this over with. He lifted her foot and began licking and sucking each of her little toes.

Nikki smiled and giggled as Mark sucked all her toes and licked them clean.

"Time to take out the plug. Turn over," Nikki said, as she pulled it out and Mark sounded a sigh of relief.

Mark was getting dressed when Nikki said in a stern voice, "Give me your cell number. Paulette will text you tomorrow. You're going to pay her a visit and do whatever she says."

"Are you out of your mind! Paulette! I don't know her, and why would I agree to this nonsense?" yelled Mark in frustration.

"Paulette is my friend that you fucked-up that night. You made our lives miserable."

"I'm not going to debate this with you, Nikki. We are done!"

Nikki walked to the nanny cam, pulled out a thumb drive, and waived it in his face.

"I have everything recorded and synched to my smartphone. How would you like to explain to your wife and my mom the perverted things you did? Spanking me, licking my ass, and then jerking-off. I'm sure Emily would love to see you sucking my toes."

"Oh my god! You have gone over the top!" Mark said in disbelief.

"Maybe. But you are my ass man, and you will do what I say. Understand!"

Mark gave her his cell number, nodded yes with a mad red face, and stormed out.

Nikki yelled, "Nice tongue action, ass man. Watch for the text. Until next time!"

***

Grace came home around midnight, after the evening with the ladies.

Nikki was watching TV, and said "How was it? Did you have fun?"

Grace replied, "The restaurant was great, and the comedy show was hilarious. How are you? Any excitement?"

"No, just a relaxing night watching movies and sitting around," Nikki said with a light snicker.

***

Mark walked home with a sore ass. He took a shower and went to bed. All he thought about was Nikki's ass, and the pending text from Paulette.

Emily walked into the bedroom, and Mark pretended to be asleep.

***

On Sunday morning, Nikki called Paulette and described every detail.

Nikki sent her a clipped video, and said, "Check this out."

The one-minute clip was of Mark jerking-off.

Paulette said, "His cock is a whopper. I can't wait to have him at my beck and call."

***

Late Sunday night, Mark received a message from Paulette: "My turn with you, ass man."

Mark did not respond until the next morning, when he drove into his work's parking lot. By the end of the day, after several texts, he agreed to be at Paulette's place on Thursday at 6 pm. It was common for Mark to work late, and Emily never gave it a second thought, as she often had appointments with clients that took several hours in the evening.

***

Paulette lived with her stepsister, Lizzy. Over the past few years, they have been through a lot of tough times. Lizzy's mom was married to Paulette's dad. Paulette was 20 and Lizzy was 22. They grew up in a harsh household where each stepparent was mean and verbally abusive. Paulette was ridiculed and called a slut by her stepmom on that night five years ago and treated her like shit thereafter.

Paulette and Lizzy comforted and supported each other. After Paulette graduated from high school, Lizzy got her a good paying job at her workplace. Four months later, they both moved into a two-bedroom apartment, and became lovers.

It was a very unusual relationship. They were together, but both dated other men and women. They shared their experiences with each other, and it acted as a sexual stimulant for their steamy relationship.

***

It was Thursday at 6 pm, Lizzy opened the door, and Mark looked stunned. He took a few seconds to at stare at this tall voluptuous young black woman, and asked, "Who are you, and where is Paulette?"

Lizzy was 5 foot 10, had long braided black hair, and wore tight jeans that formed perfectly to her long legs and very round plump ass. Lizzy's ass always turned heads, and for good reasons: its perfect shape, its tightness, and the way she made it sway as she walked.

Lizzy stared back at Mark, and said, "You don't ask the questions, ass man, you just follow commands. Before you come in, unzip your fly, and let that big cock hang down."

Mark just stood there in shock, letting her words absorb. In the background, he noticed a big screen TV that showed himself jacking-off to Nikki.

"Oh shit!" Mark said to himself.

Just then Paulette walked to the front door, next to Lizzy, and said, "Welcome to our place, ass man. It's been a long time since you fucked me over."

Mark recognized Paulette immediately, even though he only saw her once five years ago at the bar. Paulette was of Mexican descent, 5 foot 4 inches, with long black hair, and a slender body.

Paulette also wore tight jeans, and a tube top. Her tits were wide and large. Her tight butt cheeks gravitated up and looked gorgeous. Not as plump as Lizzy's ass, but perfect for Paulette's body structure.

Mark shifted his eyes to Paulette, and said, "I didn't fuck you over! I only wanted to keep you girls safe."

"You should have minded your own business, but that is water under the bridge. Right now, you follow my orders, and don't talk. Understand?"

Mark nodded.

"Now, let's get that cock out," said Paulette as she reached for Mark's zipper and pulled it down. Lizzy spread his fly open, and Paulette reached inside, spread his underwear fly, and pulled out his huge dick.

"There we go...nothing like the real thing!" giggled Paulette, as Mark's cock flopped out.

"Before you come inside, get on your knees, and kiss our asses," demanded Lizzy.

Mark got on his knees and kissed their bums through their jeans.

"Good ass man. When you're inside the apartment, you must crawl, never walk" said Paulette with another giggle.

"Go crawl to the couch, and pull your pants and shorts down," said Lizzy, as Paulette closed and locked the front door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ass Man's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds