Ass Man's Punishment

Mark leaned on the couch with his elbows. His pants and shorts were around his ankles, and his ass was fully exposed.

The women walked to the couch and pulled out a beaded butt plug. It was longer and wider than the one Nikki used on him.

Mark looked at it, and gasped.

Paulette said, "We have your favorite toy. Nikki told me how much you enjoyed it deep in your ass."

Lizzy lubed her hands, and then her fingers made their way into Mark's asshole. Paulette oiled the plug and began pushing it inside his ass. Mark gasped more and made some sounds, as the last bead made it all the way inside.

The end of the butt plug had a tassel on the handle, and they flicked it around for fun.

Paulette said, "Take everything off, and get back on your knees."

Mark stripped naked, and then Lizzy stroked his cock with her oiled hands until Mark's huge boner ached.

The TV screen showed Nikki's toes being licked by Mark. Paulette rubbed her foot over Mark's mouth, and said, "Lick and suck them."

Her soft small toes were sliding in and out of Mark's mouth, as Paulette and Lizzy laughed.

As Mark was on his knees by the couch, sucking and licking Paulette's feet, Lizzy took off her jeans and panties, sat on the couch with her legs spread, and played with her hairless pussy.

After a few minutes, Paulette pulled back her feet, and said, "Go lay on the couch, face up with your head on the pillow."

Mark got off his knees, with his huge boner pointing straight up, and rested on the couch as instructed. Lizzy slid her luscious ass cheeks over Mark's mouth, facing his boner. Mark could smell the hot juices from her pussy, and her ass smothered his mouth.

Lizzy screamed, "Lick my ass!"

Lizzy pulled off her tight tee shirt, showing her huge firm tits to Paulette. Her nipples were protruding at least an inch out and were hard as a rock.

Paulette stripped. Her pretty pussy was a small dark patch of black fur. Her perfect perky tits were dark, with darker brown nipples. Paulette straddled on top of Mark's stomach, sucked on Lizzy's long hard nipples, as Lizzy was getting tongue fucked in the ass by Mark.

Mark's hard on was banging against Paulette's lower back, as she played and sucked on Lizzy's boobs. Paulette maneuvered her ass over Mark's boner, and his cock was in her cleft. He moaned loud and was close to coming when Paulette smacked his dick.

Mark made a yelping noise, and Paulette yelled, "No coming until we say so!"

Mark continued to lick and tongue Lizzy's hole, as she fingered her hot pussy to an intense orgasm.

Paulette got on all fours on the couch, raised her rear end high, and told Mark to lick and tongue her ass. He licked all around her pink starfish, and then darted his tongue in and out of her asshole. Mark kept servicing her ass while she massaged her pussy. Lizzy got behind Mark and played with his butt plug. Lizzy pulled and pushed the ass toy, and Paulette smiled at Lizzy as they performed their nasty deeds.

After Paulette climaxed, she told Mark to crawl to the patio, and wait on the lounger. They giggled as his sore ass wiggled across the floor. Mark's flaccid cock hung down after being wacked a few times. The patio was small, and two of their neighboring apartments were in view.

Paulette and Lizzy were getting refreshed and heard some voices on the patio.

"Hey big boy, are you giving me a peep show over here?" said a woman's voice from the patio to the left.

Mark gazed over the plants, saw a young woman smoking a joint on her patio with a big grin on her face.

Mark was too tired and really didn't care about anything at this point. He replied, "Enjoy the show."

Paulette and Lizzy walked into the patio wearing long tee shirts, and Paulette said, "Hi Crystal, are you here on college break?"

"Yea, I'm in for a few days visiting my sister. She is working tonight, so I'm enjoying some weed and relaxing. Who is your friend?" asked Crystal.

"He is my ass man. He loves to worship asses, and he is a great licker," said Paulette while she and Lizzy laughed.

"Are you serious!" shouted Crystal, as she turned red.

"Yea, watch this."

Paulette went to Mark on the lounger, climbed on his chest, turned to face Crystal, then slid her ass over Mark's face. She pulled up her tee shirt to her waist and glided her ass over his mouth.

"Lick my ass!" shouted Paulette as Crystal looked in amazement.

Mark licked her ass as Paulette slid back and forth over his face.

"Wow, I'm getting horny," said Crystal.

Lizzy said, "You want to borrow him?"

Crystal eagerly nodded yes.

Paulette slid off Mark, and said to Mark, "Hop over the fence, and do whatever Crystal says."

Mark said in frustration, "This is going too far. I didn't sign-up to fuck around with your neighbor!"

"Just do it, and don't talk back. You wouldn't want the video broadcasted to all these neighbors...would you?" Paulette said in a stern and serious tone.

Mark knew he had to obey.

The fence was only a two-foot-high border, and he easily went over it.

Crystal was 21 years old, 5 foot 5 inches, with long dark brunette hair. She was very cute. She had dark brown eyes, a long slender nose, slim lips, with some spaces between her front teeth. She was attractive in a unique way. She wore a short tee shirt and gym shorts. Crystal's arms and legs were muscular, like she worked out for hours for each day. She was also high and feeling very horny.

Crystal stared at the butt plug in Mark's ass, winked at him, and said "I love those too." Crystal put her hand around Mark's huge dick, and said, "Come with me, ass man."

Crystal pulled his cock into the bathroom, and she peeled off her tee shirt and shorts. She was very small on top but had the most magnificent ass. Her butt was meaty, very firm, and muscular like her thighs. Her hips and rear end were made for action.

Mark looked closer at her ass and noticed she also had a butt plug.

"I told you I love things in my ass, and especially big cocks like yours."

Mark just stared at her sultry face and his mind went blank.

"Let's see what yours looks like," said Crystal with a large grin. She grabbed the handle and slowly turned it while gently pulling out the beaded plug. She stared at the toy, and said, "I want this in my ass, after you give my butt a few licks."

Crystal led him into the shower. She removed her butt toy, and let it drop on the shower floor. She turned on the hot water, and soaped up Mark, paying particular attention to his cock. She stroked it with more soap, until he had a massive boner. Mark washed her entire body but scrubbed her ass extremely well.

After the shower, Crystal cleaned the beaded butt plug with soap, and then wiped it down with rubbing alcohol.

They went into the bedroom, and Crystal put the sex toy on the night stand next to some lubricant. Crystal stood by the bed, bent down, and wrapped her hands around her ankles. Her beautiful ass was wide open, with her bright pink starfish staring at Mark's face.

"Give my ass a few good licks, then lube up the butt plug, and stick it in."

Mark got on his knees and stuck his entire face into her ass. He spread her firm cheeks and licked all over her pink hole.

Crystal moaned, and said, "Put it in now."

Marked lubed the beaded toy, and then spread some oil in her ass. He slid the first bead inside easily. Her ass acted like a giant muscle while one bead after the next glided inside. She groaned with pleasure as he slid it in and out.

Crystal moved to the bed with her elbows on top of the mattress, feet on the floor, and her ass pointing in the air. Mark's boner was rock hard.

"Take out the plug and fuck my ass hard!" screamed Crystal.

Mark slid out the plug, lubed his boner, and glided the head of his throbbing cock between her cheeks. Mark spread her ass with both hands and got the tip of his dick inside. He pushed further, while Crystal moaned and grunted continuously.

"Ram it all the way in," she screamed.

Mark kept thrusting with pressure, and her ass swallowed every inch of his huge boner. Crystal was screaming with pleasure, as Mark continued to ram her plump beautiful ass. Mark wrapped his arms around her chest and squeezed her firm little tits. She screamed even louder as she came, and then Mark exploded all over her round cheeks.

After they cleaned up, Mark grabbed the beaded toy and headed toward the patio.

Crystal yelled out, "Leave that here, I'll give it back to Paulette later," she said with another wink.

Mark nodded, went over the fence and returned to the sisters' apartment.

Lizzy and Paulette were on the couch giving each other foot massages. Lizzy looked at Mark as he crawled to the couch, and said, "Hope you had a nice time with Crystal's ass. I know I would."

Paulette noticed the butt plug was not in Mark's ass, and asked, "Where is the ass toy?"

"Crystal has it. She said she will return it to you later."

They smiled at each other as they continued to massage each other's feet laying naked on the couch.

"Bring you cock closer to me, ass man," commanded Lizzy.

Mark's cock was still sore, but he nudged next to the couch near Lizzy, and she stroked his pecker with her large soft hand. She squeezed and stroked his cock with oil until he had another boner.

"Sit on the couch between us," ordered Paulette.

Mark obeyed, and the women began stroking his huge hard on with their feet. All twenty toes were sliding and massaging his rock-hard boner. The sensation was like nothing he felt before. His cock was throbbing as they squeezed his cock between their feet. After a few more moments of sizzling feet play, he came all over their toes.

Paulette said in a very firm voice, "Lick our toes. Slurp up every drop."

Marked looked at her like she was crazy. Paulette pointed to the TV. The video displayed him spanking Nikki's ass.

"Do it now or suffer the consequences!" Paulette commanded.

Lizzy smeared her toes over his lips, and said, "Open."

Mark obeyed, and sucked on Lizzy's long soft toes, one by one, until all his cum was slurped up. He had the perfect view of Lizzy's dark bare pussy, as he finished with her.

Paulette said, "My turn." She slid all five toes into his mouth, and shouted, "Suck!"

Mark licked and sucked each of her toes until they were sparkling clean.

"All done for tonight, my ass man. Get dressed and go home...until next time," said Paulette with a laugh.

Mark drove home and pulled into his garage. It was about 10:30 pm, not too unusual for a late night at work. He saw Emily's car, and his only thought was getting into bed next to his wife and sleeping.

As he entered the house, he saw some flickering dim lights coming from their bedroom. Emily was on the bed in his favorite sexy teddy.

Emily was a very attractive woman. Long dirty blond hair, dark sexy eyebrows, green eyes, and lush red lips. Her tits were large and firm. Emily kept in very good shape. Her legs were tone, and her ass was a perfect upside-down heart.

Emily laid on her side, with her tits falling out of her teddy, and her light brown pussy peaked out from the narrow strip of fabric being held together with a single snap.

"Glad your home sweety. I'm very horny. Come unsnap me," said Emily in a low moaning voice.

Mark thought to himself, let's give this the old college try.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds