• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • At The Alter of Gozal

At The Alter of Gozal

12

When my parents were chaste 18-year-olds, and strangers to each other, they received the high honor of being summoned by the church for a one-time procreation ceremony to breed me into existence. Once they obeyed without reservation, and I was born healthy and dedicated in Gozal's name, their impurity was annulled and the church restored them to a virginal status, free to continue with their lives without the shame of familiarity.

Immediately following my birth, and according to The Elder's policy, I was raised in my father's home, and mostly by his parents until he was old enough to parent me and ready to marry the wife of his choosing, Gale, and move us into a home of their own.

Growing up, I received a lot of special attention. I was trained by The Head Priestess and The Elders in the ways of our church and knew the history behind my creation. This training was strongly supported by all my parents, grandparents, and peers. I learned how my body worked, but I was never permitted to see or touch my own female parts. I was never permitted to be alone, even while I slept or used the bathroom. My grandmother, and later my step-mother Gale, bathed me, even up to this day. I appreciated all that had been done was part of The Great Plan for Gozal's Coming to our world. I knew that my purpose was to be The Vessel for that highly anticipated event.

...but it wasn't until I stood before the doors of the sanctuary, dressed in virtuous white, that I felt any real apprehension. I shook and my father put his arm around me. "Gale and Francine and I are so proud of you honey." He said, referring to his wife and to my mother.

I nodded, acknowledging him.

"If you have any trouble, simply relax your body by slowing down your breathing as we practiced." The High Priestess reminded me. "Pray to Gozal and show him your devoted heart, and seek out the pleasure. That will open you up to receive The Blessing."

It was a cool spring morning, a Tuesday, and my first "High Fertility" day that followed my 18th birthday. My hair was beautifully swept up and makeup had been professionally applied. Tradition required me to present myself barefoot and without undergarments. I wore an uncomplicated knee-length sundress of pure white silk with spaghetti straps and tiny pearls around the hem and neckline. Covering my face and shoulders, I wore a delicate veil with pearls where the comb attached in my hair. My exposed skin was shielded, as the front of the veil fell to elbow length. The back draped across the floor in a short train. Long white silk gloves, to above my elbow, symbolized continued unfamiliarity with my own body.

I gathered my dress and raised it so The High Priestess could witness my father unlock my chastity belt for the first time. Being liberated from it gave me mixed feelings. Releasing my dress, I received a cascading bouquet of beautiful white flowers from Gale. She then took the belt from my father and the two women slipped through a side door to the sanctuary, as my father and I listened for the cue in the music.

Very soon, it was time.

My veil danced in a gush of air as the doors were dramatically flung open before me. Hundreds of eyes were upon me and everyone promptly got to their feet and strained for a look. I heard an audible gasp, perhaps the parishioners taking in my innocence, beauty and sacrifice, or perhaps their astonishment that anyone would subject themselves to such an exploit. ...or maybe the sound was my own startled gasp as I got a brief look, for the first time, of the monster that I was about to be publicly mated with. The rising congregation now obstructed my view of him. This both relieved me and stirred my curiosity. The ceremonial collar that I wore had an added benefit of passing electrical current through my vocal cords to temporarily paralyze them. This was for my own safety so I didn't unintentionally frighten the beast, and I was thankful for it. However, I heard the rate of my breath increase, as my reality was now before my eyes.

My father stepped forward on cue and gave the leash a quick tug, as we had rehearsed. I replied with my rendition of the dutiful yet timid virgin before taking my first step, but in truth, my portrayal felt very genuine. I had no intention of fleeing. The leash represented my vow to submit to the will of Gozal. I made my way down the long white runner, two paces behind my father, obediently with eyes downcast. The scent of the fresh spring flowers circled about me. We stopped our procession midway while the photographer stepped into the aisle to snap a few photographs. Many of the congregation did the same.

When we reached the front of the room, I remained behind my father. I lifted my eyes to see The High Priestess greet him. On the stage behind her, a semi-circle of chairs that made up the 13 male Elders of the church. On a raised ornate platform to the left side of the stage sat the beast. His eyes locked on mine and he huffed and shifted impatiently. His bulging muscles quivered and he stretched his wings before returning to a relaxed crouching position. His short thick horns, disproportionately large nostrils, and deadly sharp claws were of no interest to me as soon as my eyes went between his spread knees and I saw his hideous veiny penis on display. I swallowed hard and quickly turned away.

The High Priestess proudly spoke. "Welcome everybody! This is a very exciting time for our people. Thank you for joining us on this monumental day which is sure to be celebrated for all of eternity." She paused and then said, "Please be seated." She turned to me and smiled warmly. With boldness, she asked, "Who presents this offering to Gozal as an instrument for His Great Plan?"

My mother and stepmother stood silently from their seats in the front rows while my stepfather, Dan, stood from his seat among the Elders. All of my grandparents also stood. With the exception of The High Priestess, women are not ever permitted to speak in the sanctuary. Dan and my father replied in unison "Her mother and I do."

"And do you swear to the purity of your contribution, knowing the price of perjury is your death? And furthermore, do you, of your own free will, surrender this offering to the will of Gozal, no matter the consequence?"

"We do." They said.

My mother, step-mother, and step-father were seated while my father and The High Priestess made their way up the steps to center stage. A quick tug permitted me to follow.

Before the entire congregation, The High Priestess finally acknowledged me. She spoke kindly, but with seriousness. "Do you solemnly swear to the purity of your mind, body, and spirit, knowing that Gozal sees the truth in your heart and punishes perjury by way of death? And will you now, of your own free will, receive the great honor bestowed upon you since and because of your birth, and offer your body as an instrument for Gozal's Great Plan, which is to be born from an untouched young female?

I nodded.

"Your sacrifice is a respected act and the good of mankind is in your debt." She finished.

I knew exactly the consequences The High Priestess spoke about. Since the beginning of time, the church had repeatedly prepared for Gozal's coming. Countless attempts had been made to breed the chosen Vessel and not one had been a success. Most perished during the breeding ceremony. The beast might extinguish The Vessel intentionally or by accident. He might do it before, during or after intercourse. Some girls have passed on afterward from internal damages as a result of the beast's brutal enthusiasm. A few girls that survived the ceremony but failed to become pregnant, felt their lives were not worth living. And of the very few girls that became pregnant, the demands of carrying Gozar's growing spawn had proven more than their young bodies could endure.

I knew the risks but I also felt I was literally made for this. I knew my family and my church depended on me and I had a strange confidence that I could overcome any difficulty. Besides, I never thought of it in terms of a choice. It was just an understood part of life, which is a reflection of my perfect training.

I silently handed my bouquet to The Priestess and turned my body in the direction of the beast. With my gaze on the base of his platform, I swept my open palms forward before fanning out my arms. I slipped my right toe behind my left foot and descended into a deep and dramatic curtsy, lowering my head. I had perfected this gesture before a mirror throughout most of my life. I remained balanced before the beast for several excruciatingly long moments before he finally expressed his acceptance of me with a ferocious roar. My bare feet picked up the vibration, and our union was complete. The only thing left was to consummate the transaction.

I slowly rose and stood behind the altar, facing the congregation. The Priestess stood at my left and ripped several handfuls of white roses petals from my bouquet before scattering them on the altar. Then, she placed the carcass of the bouquet on the floor in front of my feet. This was so the beast's feet could crush the discarded, in another symbolic gesture.

Next, she nodded to my father at my right and I turned slightly to him as he raised my veil. I heard the gentle clicking of the photographer's camera, but my eyes remained down. My father carefully removed the clip from my hair. Three attendants stepped forward. The first held a small silver bowl in his hands. The Priestess lifted a small brush from the bowl, said some words I couldn't understand, then anointed my forehead with a stroke of blood as the photographer stepped in for a close-up shot. The attendant then took his bowl and the veil from my father and returned to his post.

The second attendant presented a small silver tray before The Priestess. She received the bulky mouth guard and installed to protect my teeth. Then it was time for the mask. It was similar to the face of the beast, except with sawed-off horns to show him my inequality. The only holes were in the eyes and openings in the wide nostrils to breathe. As it was closed and fastened around the back of my head, I regretted of all the bobby-pins in my hair. I paused for a moment, looking directly at the photographer for a close shot of my eyes peering from inside the mask. Then, I carefully removed my gloves and presented my closed fists. Each was snugly fit into a small leather pouch that buckled closed.

I turned and stood in front of the altar, facing the parishioners with my arms relaxed at my sides. The photographer centered himself in the aisle and continued snapping pictures. I recognized the hopefulness in my mother's eyes. I saw the fear and excitement and anticipation and a thousand different emotions in other sets of eyes. I returned my concentration on my breathing, slow and steady.

Then, my father moved behind me. A bizarre tingling made the tiny hairs on my body perk up as I felt him carefully unzip my dress. The garment slowly loosened from my body. I felt his touch on my shoulders as he spread and released the delicate straps. I swallowed hard when the dress slipped from my body to the floor. My breath was shaking and my heart hammered in my chest. I was completely exposed and I remembered from training that I was not to cover myself. My body represented an offering to the future of mankind and any gesture to shield it would be construed as insincere, a mockery of our beliefs. So I stood there while hundreds of people awed at The Portal to which their savior would hopefully pass. I fought back a wave of nausea as photographs continued to be taken. Then I stepped out of the dress and the attendant that had my gloves picked it up before leaving the stage.

The High Priestess told everyone to stand and bow their heads for The Prayer of The Thirteen, which meant each of the Elders would say something. My father stood at my right and The High Priestess stood at my left, her hand placed firmly on my lower belly. We all bowed.

A male voice somewhere behind me began. "Our blessed Lord Gozal, we thank you that you have made a way to come to us. We have obeyed your prophecy, and if it is your will, we ask that you use this day to come to our world through this Vessel."

The men continued, each saying something similar. Before long, I recognized Dan's voice. "Gozal, today this beast will spill his pleasure into this virgin. It is our greatest wish that you look upon our obedience with your approval, and honor us with your coming."

When they were all done, The High Priestess told everyone to be seated again. Then, my father moved to the front of the altar and gave the leash a quick jerk to indicate it was time to get into Grovel, a submissive position that would make it easier for the beast to take me. I kneeled on the rose-covered alter then folded forward and placed my weight on my forearms. My father pulled the leash taught, which lowered my head further. He attached the leash to a hook on the floor. This made me think about the unfortunate girl that came before me. She did well and survived the breeding ceremony before the beast decided to keep her as a souvenir. The strength of the creature along with the fortitude of the leash caused her to become separated from her head. I gulped hard and imagined how my parents witnessed this the day before they were selected to conceive the next Vessel. How dedicated and brave they had been to obey The Elders and create and raise a daughter who had a high likelihood of being brutally and publicity destroyed by the reckless monster!

I felt The Priestess behind me, shifting my knees further apart and confirming I was in the proper position, as I watched my father join his wife on the front pew. The cool air rushed against my open sex and I noticed a wetness. The third attendant handed the Priestess the pearl butt-plug keepsake I had picked out to match my dress. He squeezed a bit of lubrication on the tip and then watched as The Priestess carefully introduced it into my body. "Relax your anus." She whispered with slight irritation. The plug was the smallest possible, but my body reflexively fought the intrusion anyway. Though my body resisted, my mind was thankful for it. The plug would not only protect my body from unimaginable damage should the beast accidentally enter the wrong orifice, but more importantly, it would prevent the beast from wasting his seed where it would do no good.

When The High Priestess was done, she stepped aside and turned to face the Elders. They observed my placement and nodded in approval. More photos were taken from behind me. Once The Priestess and her last attendant were off the stage, the Elders began ringing their bells. The parishioners followed their lead. What began as delicate tinkling soon grew to an overwhelming noise, building the tension in the room and provoking the beast to come down from his perch to consummate the union and fulfill the prophecy. Hundreds of people filled the sanctuary, yearning to witness the conception of their savior. The beast looked upon the scene regally, but it wasn't until the crowd began stomping their feet that he roared and bounded with a great thud onto the stage behind me. Many gasped and I even heard a couple startled screams before silence returned to the room.

The beast approached, following the scent of my sex. I recoiled when I felt his hot breath between my legs and I flinched as his powerful tongue swept across my chaste flesh. Instinct took over and he promptly mounted me. The pungent musky smell of the beast was sure to forever remain in my memory forever. He wrapped his bulging arms around my tiny waist and callously heaved into me with a mighty roar. With reckless abandon and no concern for me, he forced his entire member into my body. I felt my vagina blast open, followed by searing agony as his abundance modified me. I squeezed my eyes shut and sucked in a hiss. I knew losing my virginity would hurt, but this far exceeded any expectation I could have dreamed up.

I felt the wetness of my tears inside the mask. Had the collar not paralyzed my voice, everyone would have heard me cry and scream. The neutral face of the mask hid my pain so the parishioners would not become traumatized. Instead of hearing me beg for mercy, all they heard was the heavy huffing and snorting of the focused creature as his biological impulse drove him to dominate me. I remained completely helpless as the powerful beast greedily thrust deep into my untouched body again and again.

When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed the leash had unattached from the hook by the beast's thrusts. This was a good omen. I thanked Gozal as the slack pitched back and forth.

Soon the entitled beast moved his mighty claws from my hips to my thighs. He lifted my knees from the altar and pulled me open further. For a moment I expected him to disjoint my legs at the hip, or maybe tear them off completely, but he didn't.

As he continued his brutal plundering, his burdened testicles smacked my center until my delicate parts began to sting. His broad, hot, heavy penis stretched me beyond what any human should be able to endure. I felt as if my insides were shredding and my bones were splintering. As I looked through teary eyes to the spectators, I briefly wondered which ones would be summoned to create the next Vessel, if I perished.

I had almost lost hope of survival when the beast change position again. He released my legs, leaned over me, opened his powerful jaw and anchored it around the side of my neck, pinning me right where he wanted. His mighty arms became a wall at my sides and his sharp claws dug into the cushion on the altar. The vicious ravaging continued and I became convinced that my demise would be caused by a piercing of my jugular when the moment of his sexual spasm arrived. Hot saliva oozed from his mouth, streamed across my throat, and soaked the alter. His sweltering exhale in my face smelled so foul and even the scent of the roses could not prevail.

Furthermore, his new position began to force the plug deeper into my body. The large decorative pearl pressed against my anus and began stretching it with each powerful thrust. My silenced screams were heard by nobody. I squeezed my muscles to fight the intrusion and arched my back to try and shift the impact.

It was at that moment when I began to feel something happen to my body. It started with a greater awareness of my sex which almost tingled. I was overcome with the idea that I was about to have an anxiety attack or even a heart attack. I considered the sensation was what it must be like as the process of dying began to take me. But as the tension rose, so did my pleasure. I forgot about my resistance and began to purr and pant. My inner muscles seemed to have a mind of their own and they tried desperately to consume the beast's extension. With a startling POP, I felt the decorative head of the plug disappear into my body, but I was too distracted by the strange pleasure. With my head pinned tightly against the altar, I managed to arch my back for even deeper penetration, which the beast eagerly accepted. The pain of his ruthless violation and the incredible fullness within me became a welcome harmony with my new fascination and I soon decided that what I was about to experience was known as an orgasm, and I knew that was another good omen.

Though I feared what I did not know, nothing could stop what had put into motion. As the monster continued to slam into me faster and harder, a tension grew between my legs that were warm and wonderful. It felt so good and only got better with each thrust of his heavy penis until the strain finally exploded with incredible electricity through my veins into something I could have never believed.

My eyes shot wide open as I felt the beast thicken further. He released my throat and let out a horrifying roar, launching strands of opaque saliva toward the terrified congregation. My muted screams went ignored as he began pumping his scorching hot semen into my flowering young womb. Something primal craved this and my muscles shuttered and fought to extract every drop from the source. At that moment I knew Gozal had broken me. He was my master, and I his humble servant. My devotion was multiplied and my heart sang of his wonder as I felt myself slip into a trance.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • At The Alter of Gozal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds