At The Alter of Gozal

Then suddenly, it was over. The beast ripped himself from my body as unceremoniously as he had opened it. The jolt dragged me through the haze and returned me to reality. I felt a vast emptiness and even a strange sense of loss. I held my position. I was too sore and disoriented to move anyway. Though I had been conquered and ruined, I squeezed my eyes and willed the beast to return and become one with me again. Shocked at my filthy thoughts, I immediately began praying to Gozal for the forgiveness of that sinful image, as it was obscene for a defiled female to fornicate with the beast. I hadn't realized the beast had already discarded me. He bounded to his perch, turned his back to the room, and laid down to rest.

The crowd was on their feet, concerned for the success of the proficy. Exhausted, I was able to open my eyes just long enough to see my mother on her knees, hands clasped and praying silently but frantically to Gozal. I wanted to show her I was alright, but I was too overcome to move.

The High Priestess quickly assessed my lifeless body. She witnessed the blood between my legs and stepped aside for The Elders to approve. Then she announced to the parishioners that I had been forthright about my virginity. She reached between my legs and put slight pressure on my distended belly. She murmured approvingly. Then I felt a stinging sensation in my abused vagina. The High Priestess quickly inserted a wide cork deep into my body and then replaced and locked my chastity belt. Then she announced that the beast's seed did successfully and completely take occupancy of my uterus. I heard much excitement as men congratulated one another.

The cork and the return of the belt were only for 13 days, to prevent the semen from leaking out too soon, and after that, I would be free from these confinements forever. With the precious seed attended to, The Priestess began to assess my condition. Was I breathing? Did I have internal bleeding, broken bones, or gashes and that needed stitches? Surprisingly, besides a few scrapes on my neck, stomach, hips, thighs, and back and a ton of bruising, I was in pretty good condition. Every joint in my body and especially my hips ached, my vagina was grotesquely swollen and I suffered from sheer exhaustion and dehydration.

As the beast began snoring, the congregation rose and began making their way back to their jobs and lives. My family removed my ceremonial garb and wrapped me in a red silk robe. My father carried my body like a rag doll to the car, placing me carefully across the back seat. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard voices continue to offer congratulations and their appreciation to my father.

For the next several days I mostly slept, it was really all I could do. After the 13th day, my entire family joined me at The Priestess's office for the removal of the cork and belt. I hissed as the cork was removed, as it was fitted to accommodate my overstretched vagina which was now returning to a more normal size. She examined my insides and my outsides and said I would make a full recovery. Finally, she gathered my family and said she was pleased to announce that I was pregnant. With hugs and tears, we rejoiced. The church bells rang to spread the good word. We became like celebrities as the months passed and we waited for the savior.

My belly continues to grow, and my size can sometimes be a challenge, but I feel good. So far I have survived my pregnancy longer than any other Vessel in history. The community is filled with optimism, and the forecast for successfully achieving the proficiency looks better every day.

Today I will have an ultrasound and we will get to see what grows inside me. I have so many questions. Will The Savior be a male or female? Is Gozal's spawn one or many? Will it look human or like the beast? If it has horns, how will I deliver it? Will we be able to estimate the gestation period for such an exotic creature? Will it be born as a helpless infant or an all-powerful being? These things and more, I can't wait to learn.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds