At the Villa Ch. 11

I did not comment, but my steel hard cock had sent the signal. The head grew thicker and harder, which Lydia sure felt. 'Dad, I felt your dick throbbing.' I decided to leave it at that, although a slight smile cropped up over my lips.

Her vaginal muscles gripped my hard steel dick as we started to kiss again. In no time her pelvis started to move up and down, filling and emptying while increasing the tension. After a few thrusts, some deep, others crushed deeper against her womb, while others massaged the very entrance. I knew she had learned not only how to pleasure herself but she knew where her most sensitive spots were located. Therefore she continued working her pussy, moving her body in different directions, with limits that my pleasuring wand of love would not fall out of her vagina.

I felt my dick hitting different areas and sensitive spots within her vagina, while she moaned and cried with pleasure. I was pleased with her progress as the days before she was about to leave, were numbered. In about three days they were all going to be on their way home, and so I was anxious that I will engage myself in lots of love making. I wanted to send five sex hungry ladies back to their homes, more than fully satisfied, not only sexually but also trained in the art of making love.

Lydia was very hot that day, so I let her enjoy the start of her day with some very hot sex. I knew that while I was going to recount what happened during my hot day with Hera, I was sure that I was going to induce much hotter sex during our fucking sessions, between Lydia and myself.

We made very hot love, which had sent Lydia in different worlds as a few mind blowing orgasms culminated this hot loving session. Lydia seemed satisfied, but I knew it was not for long. As soon as I get into the hot parts of my encounter both with Ophelia and later with Hera, we are going to be at it again and again.

Naturally as the day was still young, and after I had made love to Victoria and Padme, being my last night's company, I had to be careful that I will try to enjoy the pleasures to the maximum while being cautious and not to blow too many ejaculations.

'What about Ophelia? I believed it was better if I started from the moment Kara and Syna left.'

'Dad please, I'm so curious to hear what I could not believe. How did you manage to attract three virgins in same day? I already heard the adventures of Kara and Syna which made me so hottt. You know how hot they made me, dad; I could not get enough of your hard prick.'

'I'll try; that at least today you will get more than enough of my hard cock. I also hope that you'll beg me to stop!' I gave Lydia a straight answer.

'What are you waiting for dad; can you just start?'

Ophelia.

When Sam accompanied Kara and Syna out of his family's apartment, he walked with them for about half a kilometre when they hugged him and said their thanks and goodbyes. Both girls seemed well satisfied with the way Sam handled "the breaking off, of their virginities". And what about the bodily pleasures they had encountered? They were amazing, impressive; something which they could not believe they had really enjoyed; was it a reality or a dream; they thought. The best part was when they were sucking each other's pussy, while Sam was fucking them from behind. They went wild and incredibly hot, lost in multiple orgasms.

He kissed them again as they said their final goodbyes with tears trickling down from their eyes.

On his way back he heard footsteps again coming from one of the side streets. He continued walking until he came in the clear. It was there that he noticed that it was Ophelia who was returning for her appointed encounter with Sam.

Within minutes they walked into his sister's bedroom. Ophelia looked radiant, those beautiful brown eyes focused on Sam's face had the immediate effect, not only on the love juices bleeding from her hot waiting pussy, but none the less on Sam's manhood; which although had a busy day, it was more than ready for the next encounter.

Ophelia put her hands around Sam's neck while she lifted herself, grabbing Sam at the waist with her legs as she jammed her lips against his. She was short and with a very small light body, but she just the same managed to press her lips against Sam's and kiss him like crazy.

Sam grabbed her from her ass cheeks and lifted her a little higher, to relieve the pressure from around his neck. Feeling more relaxed they kissed and sucked on each other's lips and tongues, for some time. Then she started to gyrate her vaginal area against Sam's hard prick, which although he already had a field day, his manhood was still anxious to break this virgin he was feeling; pressing her pussy against.

Sam bent forward and laid Ophelia on the bed. Within seconds he stripped her down to her panties, as she was not wearing a bra. He did the same to his clothes including his boxers. His prick popped out, hanging there between his legs while she was watching like a hawk, ready to jump on its' prey.

'What the hell do you have there, Sam? I heard it was big, but I never thought you got a monster.' Ophelia very surprised shouted.

'You asked for it, so you have to enjoy it, it's too late.' Sam declared.

'I did not say I'm backing off; but I'm not sure you can fit that monster in my little pussy.' She argued.

'Let's move step by step and when we arrive at that point, I'm sure we will find out the answer; probably quicker than we think.' She looked at Sam and said nothing.

He slowly exposed her vaginal area while he pulled her panties down along her legs. He took a quick smell as he opened her legs; and then he massaged her hot wet vagina with two fingers. She wasn't wet; she was drenched. Liquid was running along her vaginal slit, down over her anal opening. With her panties, he collected as much of the flowing cream; saving it from going to waste.

Ophelia moaned and trembled on the bed as she felt Sam's fingers massaging her pussy, but only after he put aside the panties for later use. She lifted her arse, pressed her trimmed hairy pussy against his fingers as she moaned and cried with pleasure. While her body had already started to tremble and vibrate, Sam quickly substituted his fingers with his mouth as he pushed her legs forward while he opened them wide open.

As she felt his tongue ploughing between her little slit, she went wild, as the first orgasm took her by surprise. She cried and shouted as she tried to close her legs. Sam was adamant in his decision. He was not going to give her a breath. He held her legs wide open as he continued to lick between the folds of her labia and with the precise attention he was bestowing, on her clitoris.

Sam kept sucking while, massaging her hard ass cheeks. He did not give her the possibility to get away and rest. Her body became wild fire while she continued to fight and push Sam's head away from between her legs.

'Fuck Sam, please give me a break. Aaahhh Sam... Aaahhh Sam; I can't take any more. Stop; stoopp.' She begged and begged, but Sam's tongue did not move from where it was, as it continued to suckle on and around her little engorged clitty.

She even tried to roll to one side to escape, but Sam still held her tight. She did not move, but she kept trying as her body continued to shake. One of Sam's hands was massaging one of her small tities while searching for her engorged nipple. As he founded it, he squeezed it hard while she cried. 'Bastard! Aaahhh Sam! Bastard! Aauuch it hurts. It hurts. Sam pleease... pleeeasssee... pleeeasssee... Sammmm pleeasssse.' She begged while she cried.

Sam lightly moved his tongue away from her clit, but instead he put his finger between her small blossomed pussy lips as he searched for the opening. He wanted to check her vagina and her virginity.

His finger moved very slowly towards in her little slit, very carefully so he could not cause any more hurricanes. Gently, his finger moved towards her vaginal entrance while the palm of his index finger circled a few times against the outer surface. He sent back rather hot signals that he is back there; getting closer as the finger started to collect all the flowing juices as it moved between the folds, separating the inner pinkish wet walls of her slit.

As his finger got closer to her vagina and started to gain access, Ophelia jumped on the bed. The feeling of Sam's finger violating her most intimate part of her body was too much; but she did not resist. She knew what she wanted, and what she was after. There was no way she was going to back off, not then, when the pleasures of the flesh started to build, like she had never enjoyed so intense experiences before.

Gently, Sam's finger continued to close in as it started to crawl through the little wet opening, until it touched the virgin membrane. Carefully he moved his finger in the confines of her small orifice getting that feeling and that satisfaction that she was still untouched.

Ophelia moaned, as she felt Sam's finger was about to initiate another bodily thunderstorm. The sensitive muscles of her vaginal entrance woke up, strongly. She grabbed his hand and tried to move it away while her body; again exploded in a delirium of sexual energy which initiated another blown out orgasm. Her body trembled and shook on the bed, as Sam watched with interest the changes that took place, in nearly a split second.

Sam had already experienced such encounters especially with Kara and Syna, but not to forget, Hera, Xenia and Iona. The start of Sam's sexual awaking came at the right time, and thanks to his hot cousin and sex hungry sister; who were the front runners. They were the ones who gave him that first injection, of what the seventh heaven meant.

As Ophelia settled, Sam looked into her eyes. They were still closed, and he just watched her beauty; her smile on her lips; the satisfaction which followed and the pleasures she enjoyed until she came back to the real world.

She smiled at him, but remained silent. Sam lowered his face down until their lips met. They gently kissed and then licked and sucked on each other's lips. They both took their time, no rush until their sexual organs began, to again interfere. Their arousals became evident. Sam's dick pressed against her thigh as it became harder. Ophee began to moan in his mouth as her hard nipples were digging into his chest.

Her hungry body; again started to shake. Sam moved his hand between her legs, massaging the inner thighs gently, avoiding getting too close to her pussy. Ophee moaned as he massaged the smooth skin closest to her sex, while their lips kept contact, altering between sucking each other's lips and tongues.

Ophee opened her legs wider, giving Sam more clearance. His hand moved more gently as it sent more intimate feelings through her pelvic area. Her body continued to tremble as Sam's hand, at times it skids too close to her nicely trimmed area. Feeling Sam getting closer she closed her legs tight around his violating hand, while she moaned in his mouth, while her blood pressure mounted. Her ass lifted off the mattress as her vagina pressed tight against his hand. The consequences were obvious; her body was entering into another orgasm.

Sam did not pull back but pressed his hand harder between her moist vaginal lips, moving it forward and backwards, pressing hard between the walls of her cute little pussy. She moaned and cried as Sam was still sucking on her tongue while a finger pressed against her opening and breached inside her virgin entrance. He avoided further intrusion beyond the virgin membrane.

He continued working on her body; both with his mouth and his hands. Her body continued to shiver. The pleasures flowing through her body were incredible. She became insatiable. Their mouths dislodged and immediately Sam took the first nipple that got in the way. Ophee cried as the sexual energy moved through her blood veins. Her body twisted on the bed while cries of pleasure flowed out of her mouth. 'Aaaaaaahhh; yesss sammm... like to fuck me... take my cherreee... I'm getting scarred but...'

Yes, she did cum. She didn't even know what she was saying. The orgasm that took over her body was more than extraordinary. Her hands started to push Sam's hands from between her legs, although he fought back. He wanted to put a finger somewhere in any of the holes she had; but he knew he could ruin all the excitements which he expected to enjoy. He wanted her to be totally a virgin; when...

He wanted her to enjoy the reality of loosing her virginity; what that first time, meant to her.

Sam could not forget his first two virgins, whom he had made love too earlier in the day. The real moments when Sam broke inside Kara's and later into Syna's virgin vagina; it was that very special moment that he was not ready to forget, easily. The accomplishment of enjoying the pleasure of being the first male to touch and break inside the body of a woman for the first time; yes for Sam it was a great achievement.

He planned them during the previous night as he had entered under the covers of his bed; totally naked, feeling his dick and caressing it with his hand, while evaluating in his day-dream that special moment; when the hard cock he was holding in his hand, was going to penetrate his first virgin. He planned it perfectly, first Kara and then later on, Syna. He planned the method he wanted to act during Kara's break-in, with a different technique prepared for Syna.

In actual fact both virginities went according to plan. While making love to Syna and after he broke her cherry he was planning another technique for Ophelia, which definitely enhanced the hardness of his manhood.

The time had arrived and Sam was ready to take Ophelia's virginity. He let her relax and return from any of the planets she had visited. Sam had moved his hand away from between her legs. He also calculated that before eight that evening Sam had to clear the apartment as his mother would be expected back.

He moved on the bed on all fours as he watched Ophee's face with a slight smile on her face. Her eyes were still closed. Her heart was still hammering. He waited until she started to relax. He had to wait longer than he thought, although his hands were aching to start touching some of her erogenous zones.

At last, another smile escaped, followed by a slight shallow opening of one of her eye lids.

'What happened, Sam? Stunned; Ophee asked.

'Did you ever touch your pussy? Sam asked.

'What do you mean, masturbating? Ophee enquired.

'In a way, yes, that's what I'm asking.'

'Many times Sam; I masturbated. But nothing ever happened, like what happened now. What happened... was something out of this world. I already know that I am going to miss; when you Sam, leave Athens for good.'

Sam ignored to answer, but was more interested to go to the next level. He got closer to her and took her light body in his arms, lifted her head and kissed her. Their lips pressed against each other and their tongues entwined as they played their little game.

They did not take a long time; kissing and sucking on each other's tongue as Sam broke the kiss.

'Ophee, are you ready for the next act.' Sam asked with a little kiss which followed with a lick of her nose.

'More than you can believe. Yes; I don't think I can wait... more. Does it hurt Sam?' She fearfully asked.

'Your little slit is cute, and the little virgin hole you have, felt very small. May I have another good look?' Sam asked.

She started to open her legs, pulling them towards her by holding them from behind the knees. Sam became fascinated as she opened herself wide open. Her cute slit opened. The smooth pinkish coloured skin between her pouty lips was glistening in the light, which was coming from the hanging chandelier.

Sam took his position between her legs, separated further the labia magiora together with the two thin wings of the labia minora, exposing the holes, one below the other with the canopy and the little clit hidden on top. It was the smallest pussy Sam had seen during the yet short experience. The few others he had experienced all were slightly longer with bigger lips. He carefully examined the virgin entrance, tried to push the lips sideways to check how far it could expand.

Not much he thought; but there was no alternative. Ophee wanted Sam to be the one to take her cherry, and sure he was not going to break her heart. His only problem was whether the plan he had prepared will work or not. He was determined to try it and only hoped, that she would not hesitate, and back off.

'Are you sure you are ready to give me your virginity?' Sam gave her a kiss on her lips as he stopped asking.

Her hands went round his shoulders and pressed him to herself, while kissing him back. She took her time but as soon as she broke the kiss she took his hard dick with one of her hands and shouted in his ear. 'I can't wait a second more Sam. If you don't want to fuck me with this, I'm going to use my fingers.'

'No way are you going to use your fingers; not when my hard dick had been hungrily waiting, to break inside your body. Will you do as I say?' Sam asked.

'Anything you ask; will be obeyed.' Ophee answer back with a smile.

Sam lay down on his back on the bed. His hard dick looked like a monster resting against his pelvis ready for Ophee to take her position.

'Ophee, please, get down between my legs, on all fours and start to suck my waiting dick while I will enjoy what you are going to do.'

Naturally as agreed before hand, Ophee immediately took the position as ordered and took Sam's dick with one hand and stead it straight up, pushed her hand down, exposing the head as the foreskin rolled back and started to lick the underside of the ridge and around the gland.

Sam enjoyed the gentle feeling of her tongue as it brushed against the hard purple bulbous head. She teased him a few times as she was licking the little hole with the flowing pre-cum, her hand moved up and down covering and exposing the head.

Sam was anxious as much as she was. He stopped her and asked her to move on top of his body. 'That's great. Now I want you to lower your little pussy against my dick and move forwards and backwards, massaging your labia against my hardness. Make sure that your clit will also be pressing, you know. Now bring your face against mine as I want to enjoy kissing those small lovely lips of yours. I want to get some feedback, get the feelings which you will be enjoying.'

'I never thought you became such as expert.' While she was saying so she lowered her pussy, mashing it against his real hard dick. She pressed it hard as she lowered her lips, which gently met Sam's. It was at that moment that she started to move as he had instructed her. There wasn't a problem of lubrication as there was enough liquid flowing out from between her labia.

In no time Sam's dick became covered with her thick natural lubricant. They started teasing each other while they started sucking on each other's lips. Ophee's body started to shake as she became hotter and more sexually excited than before. She was young and sexually immature, therefore the heat increased quickly, through her body. The faster she cum the faster and the harder she was driving her pussy against Sam's hard dick.

Sam was also becoming a little bit cautious as his cock had already been a few times on the brink of exploding. He managed to keep it in check, but was not sure for how long. Ophee on the other hand did not make things easy; she was just going crazy. The ultimate pleasures she was enjoying were not going to change to anything. She was trying to experiment but her body was on fire. Every time Sam touched somewhere close to her erogenous parts Ophee melted like butter. She couldn't wait to feel Sam's hard monster inside her still virgin pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds