At the Villa Ch. 11

But Sam had other ideas for Ophee's pussy. The time was passing and there were a few things he still wanted to try. He wanted to experiment. Ophee was the third virgin he was about to deflower.

She was unstoppable and he had to push her back as he was sure in no time he was going to loose his hardness, not to mention making a huge mess. He was not in the mood to leave the bed covers all covered in spunk, although there were already drops of blood and pussy juices on the white sheet, if not also on the mattress itself. But he knows that his mother was already informed that virgins were his guests.

Sam also; did not forget that during the previous activities with Kara and Syna he had cum about six times. Kara and Syna were unstoppable. The more the time passed the more sexually excited they become. Therefore he was very careful not to blow an extra load before his next baby-doll was ready; legs wide open exposing a very high active wet pussy. He was expecting that he have to give Ophee at least a couple of loads, before she would be happy to say goodbye.

'Sam; why the hell did you push me, away? It was the greatest orgasm I had ever enjoyed, not to mention the previous ones.' Ophee cried.

'I had to stop for a little while.' Sam answered.

'I know, I could have taken it in my mouth if you had alerted me.'

'Who told you I wanted to give it to you in your mouth?' Sam asked.

'I just thought. So where were you going to shoot it?'

'Interesting language; eeehh! If you want to know the truth, I was expecting to shoot it straight inside that hot little pussy of yours; as soon as I stick this hard headed dick of mine into your little tight waiting wet virgin twat.' Sam told her precisely what he had in my mind.

Sam's dick was hard and he noticed that it was stretching longer.

'It's time we do it sweetie. Come back on top, as you had done before. Yes that is very, very exciting. Now take my dick in your hand... straighten it upwards... eeemm gooodd. Now slowly lower your pussy on the head... yesss that's right... more ... more.'

'It can't go lower Sam, it's jammed.'

'Not for long. If you move your little pussy a bit forward, it may find the entrance to your little virgin hole.' Sam directed with a tease.

'Am I going to...'

'Yes sweetie that's what you are going to do...' I explicitly asked her to.

As she located the entrance she tried to descend slowly, but she immediately was shocked. Not much progress took place. Sam's hard dick was quite thick and with her cutie small body her hole was too tight.

She pushed her ass down, forcing her opening to stretch. When she felt a little bit of discomfort, she became scared. She could not go all the way and have Sam's dick deep inside her body; something she had dreamed a few times in the last twenty four hours. She did not mention the countless times she masturbated and brought herself loads of pleasure to her body, thinking of Sam's dick penetrating her virgin vagina.

A few days before; a friend of her's had told her how painful it was when her boyfriend just stuck his dick straight in, in one unexpected instant shot; which had tore her hymen to pieces.

Ophee became scared, but kept pushing her vagina downwards, slowly until she felt the purple head crossing the threshold, through the opening. She felt the opening stretching in every direction, but there was no, yet pain. The head was uncovered as the foreskin had rolled backwards.

Sam was looking into her eyes watching for any sign of fear. Kara and Syna were different; he was in charge. With Ophee he wanted to find out how far a woman was ready to go; to break her own hymen.

A little bit more and Ophee received the first shock. A light touch of pain! She watched Sam and waited while her hymen was still pressed against the head of his cock, which was partly hidden within the opening of her twat.

She lifted her body upwards, enough not to loose the head from the opening. Without any fear she tried again by descending her body, pushing the hymen further, stretching it more than she had done in the first try.

The pain was real, but Ophee kept pushing until she could not keep going. She stopped, scarred as the pain became unbearable. She did not budge. She just stayed there, while more of Sam's dick was hidden inside her vagina. Nearly the whole of the head was in.

Sam patiently waited for that special moment. But naturally he started to get worried. But he was extra worried if his dick would explode and loose the hardness before the deflowering. It was becoming more exciting; the waiting for that special short moment. Was she ready to break it or not? The pressure of the head was not only physically felt by Ophelia, but Sam was also feeling the pressure on his dick; which at those exciting moments... was ready to make a mess on his sister's bed.

Although the bed had already been tainted with Kara's and Syna's hymen breaking blood, a little bit more was not going to make much of a difference. Maybe his mother will be proud of him; Sam thought. She had already showed her satisfaction about his hanging masterpiece.

'You look scarred, sweetie?' Sam asked.

'Well... it started to hurt, although not much... yet. I will try again... but may I ask why you are torturing me?'

'Am I? I offered you the possibility to do it yourself, at your own leisure.' Sam answered. 'I want you to try again. I think now you can ... I know for sure, you want to do it.'

'Yes Sam I want to do it... but I was expecting that you were going to break it, not me.' She said with a slight disappointing look in her eyes.

She nearly started to cry. A sweet look into Sam's eyes told him everything.

But Sam was in another world waiting and watching. Her reactions told him, as much as he had already learned from Kara and Syna.

He looked into Ophee's eyes, waiting. Her eyes were covered in tears like some hungry person asking the providence to give her food. Her thighs lifted slightly upwards. Sam waited; still their eyes were focused on each other's.

Ophee kissed him on his lips as she slightly lifted her body until the head of his hard dick sat at the very entrance of her vagina.

Their lips were still stuck against each other, their tongues slightly touching. The blood was starting to boil in both bodies. Sam's dick had already been a couple of times on the verge of exploding. He managed to keep cool, waiting for Ophee to push herself down as he enjoys the pleasure and the satisfaction of her hymen; breaking.

'Was she ready to do it herself?' A question Sam had asked himself a few times, during the last few minutes. He wanted to know the answer and he will soon know it.

Ophee's body started to descend again a little bit faster, but suddenly stopped just before the hymen was about to collide with his hard waiting cock. Their mouths were still connected. Ophee became hotter and hotter as Sam could feel the way her body was shaking. She backed back and lifted her body upwards. Then her body went down again, quicker but stopped short of pushing her hymen through.

Actually Ophee started to fuck herself as she started to go up and down on his cock. Her body continued to vibrate as she was hitting the most sensitive parts at the entrance of her vagina, but she became sceptic if she could push all the way down.

Sam, even though he was becoming worried he waited as if the opening of her vagina was becoming too sensitive to receive his hard bulbous head, deeper into her interior. His big worry was; if nothing happens very soon, a mess was obvious.

When the next descent of Ophee's pussy came down rather like a thunderbolt, Sam pushed his body upwards and Ophee's hymen was rapidly shredded to pieces.

'Auuuch... you bastard... auuch... auuch. Gooohh it really hurts.'

A sweet smile came on her face. She hugged Sam and thanked him for helping her doing it.

His big dick at last was totally embedded into Ophee's cute little pussy. They stayed connected while Ophee started to relax; her vagina filled and stretched for the first time, to capacity.

'Thanks Sam for your help... I don't know what to say, except that I'm very, very proud of you. It feels really big Sam... At one point I thought it will never get inside my little hole.' She tried to find words as her eyes were covered with tears of happiness. She was so happy. And so happy she was.

'Are you still in pain?' I asked.

'Yes it still hurts a little, but that's not a problem. I think that there may be a lot of blood.' Ophee wondered.

'Like to lift yourself and see if there is blood, but first...' Sam looked into her eyes. 'Fuck yourself few times but don't take it out all the way, just two or three times. Do it slowly so you will get used to it.'

Without answering Ophee immediately started to lift herself up slowly, while Sam tried to look between their bodies. The red colour of blood was evident, sticking to his hard phallus. Ophee continued moving up and down and on the third she pressed her body downwards until she felt the hard head pushing the opening of her womb backwards.

Ophee let a few seconds to pass while enjoying the feelings of her achievement. Having her most intimate fantasy satisfied; it was the fulfilment of her ultimate ambition, at that particular moment in life. It was something she wanted. Ophee always believed; that loosing her cherry must be done before her teens were over.

She watched Sam's face, that smile of another achievement, the third in one day. He himself could not believe his luck. Hera promised him something also, but she did not reveal any information. He could not wait until the morning. The next day he was going to spend his last day in Athens for many months to come, maybe even years. He still could not redeem himself from what his sister put him through.

Ophee lifted herself slowly upwards until Sam's dick jumped out of her vagina. She moved backwards on her knees to examine what Sam's red coloured dick looked like. She looked at it as it was resting on his stomach still in all its glory. Covered with her juices mixed with streaks virgin blood, it looked astonishing. Slowly she took it in her hand and examined it as she changed positions, moving it around in her hand. Her mouth came down and took the hard head in, licking the mixed juices which were stuck to it.

'Sweetie, I need your panties...?' Sam was asking...

'No way are you going to mess my panties, Sam. They are part of a set my mother bought me for my birthday.' Ophee quickly shut him off as she shouted back at him.

'So what's the problem... give me both the panties and the bra.' Sam hit back as Ophee took the previous position and lowered her pussy while she held Sam's dick straight upwards filling her vagina again to the brim.

'Ohhhh Sam this feels great. I never thought you are so big, although from what I heard, the rumour was that you were, well endowed.' Ophee commented.

'I think it was my cousin who told you so, but what about your panties.'

Ophee lifted herself up until the head was about to drop out. She was quick to fill herself, full again. Up and down she fucked herself as her juices flowed together with a quick orgasm that shook her body. She continued a few more ups and downs until she exploded in a huge orgasm that shook not only her body but also the bed.

Sam was on the brink of filling her up, but she jumped off the bed, went to his sisters drawers and after opening two or three; she found the one with the panties and all sorts of other underwear, some of it very expensive.

She took the sexiest silky see through knickers, walked towards the bed with the knickers wide open hanging from her hands. As she got close she made it in ball and lifter one of her legs which she rested on the bed. With Sam watching astonishingly she opened her hot smelly wet pussy to Sam's delightful eyes.

Sam was stunned but said nothing. Ophee looked downwards towards her pussy and with the knickers in her hand she cleaned the crack between her pouty lips including pushing one finger, which she had covered with the silky panties to collect more of what was still inside her vagina.

'I told you Sam; that it's something impossible. In no way I'm going to be in trouble with my mum. I will be in enough shit and I have to be very careful she will not find out that I had been fucked and lost my virginity.'

'Does she want you to be a virgin until marriage?' I asked.

'Probably that's what her dreams were, but I always wanted to try and find out what it really feels like, getting a big cock inside my pussy not to mention how many times I had visualized the actual loss of my hymen.'

'What about the panties then?' Sam asked again.

'Well you have your sister's knickers; your obsession is what they were smeared with; which means my smelly liquids, my blood and hopefully in a short time will be also mixed with your sperm.'

That was the moment when Ophee again took her position lying down on her back. Sam immediately knew what she wanted. He took a cushion and as Ophee lifted her ass he pushed it underneath, lifting her vaginal opening higher.

She opened her legs as wide as she could. She was determined to enjoy every second of that adventure, the dream she had dreamed so many times and which she was actually living.

Sam knelt between Ophee's legs watching the juices which were still flowing from between her slightly opened pussy. At one point their eyes met and both of them smiled at each other; it was a smile of two really satisfied human beings.

He then lowered and focused his eyes on her vaginal lips, while he continued bending forward until his lips touched her clit. His tongue passed against it and her body exploded. He felt the tremors flowing through her body as his tongue continued to vibrate against her engorged sensitive clit.

Ophee was going wild. The pleasures she was enduring were incredible. The more her body trembled the more Sam continued to thrash her clit with his tongue and lips. She exploded again. It was then that she closed her legs tight against the sides of his head and with her hands she pressed his head and his mouth harder against her pussy. She cried and shouted while Sam; rather more experienced, he managed to find a way to stick a finger inside her vagina and search for her G-spot.

That was the last straw which Ophee wanted. Her body was totally lost into a mind blowing orgasm. She cried and she shouted. She lifted her legs and crossed them against Sam's back holding him tight while she pushed her pussy upwards and pressed it harder against his mouth.

Her body not only trembled and shook, but she continued to cry and shout with the pleasures she was experiencing at Sam's newly acquired knowledge. Ophee kept cumming and cumming while all sorts of cries and movements took place on Sam's sister's bed.

Sam pulled his finger out of her vagina and shoved it in, the lower hole; straight into her ass. There was pain as he just pushed it straight in, but Ophee was so lost in what she was feeling that she did not even knew what had happened. Sam gave her a few thrusts in and out of her ass and pulled it away. He even pulled his mouth away and tried to escape from the way she imprisoned him, with her body.

As Sam got away from her, he watched her wriggling on the bed, her legs wide open and her engorged pouty lips nearly spread out. She looked incredibly beautiful. Her cute small body, those beautiful small bums still resting on the cushion were delightful. Sam immersed himself in that particular moment of craving for that amazing little portal of love, which Ophee was endowed with.

Ophee precisely knew what Sam was looking at and what he was thinking. With her hands, Ophee stretched her small swollen lips to the sides, leaving that glorious little picky valley she totally exposed. She stretched it further until all the little details were totally exposed to Sam's eyeful desires.

Sam' eyes were focused, exactly where Ophee wanted them. Sam waited a few more long seconds. Then he grabbed her and turned her over on her stomach. Instantly he lifted her from her hips, up until she was on all fours, with her knees resting on the edge of the bed.

Quickly, Sam knelt on the floor, and looked at that magnificent scene. His tongue crawled out and moved slowly along the bottom of the valley from where he took a quick taste of the flowing cocktail. Ophee moaned as she felt his tongue ploughing between the walls of her valley, the valley which is every man's desire, from her clit up to her asshole.

Her ass wriggled as Sam repeated the same move for a few times more, licking and collecting what was flowing out of her portal of love.

Ophee's body started to shake, another orgasm started to flow through the veins of the inexperienced lady. But Sam immediately got on his feet, took his roaring hard cock in his hand; and point blank pushed it straight all the way inside the burning walls of her vagina.

Ophee was aware of what she expected. She tried to hold back and enjoy the feeling of his organ fucking her from behind. She wanted to really feel, and enjoy the tension of the movement of Sam's cock, stretching her tight vaginal tube to extremes, she never expected.

She knew she would not last long before she melts into another orgasm, but she managed a few slow trusts which really gave her that feeling; that sensation she actually wanted to feel. After every stroke, Sam increased the speed until his hard swelling cockhead was fucking her, in and out, until he was on the brink of shooting the first load inside her vagina.

Naturally Ophee had already been lost into another mind blowing orgasm. With the second shot of hot lava, which had erupted out of the end of the little oval hole, Sam blocked the rest of the sperm by tightening two fingers around the base, pulled his dick out, and while Ophee was still lost; he pointed it at her asshole. He pressed the head against the little darkish rosebud, then he gave it a push and in an instant the thick purple head was inside; behind the sphincter muscles.

Ophee was stunned. 'Fuck Sam... What the hell did you do...aaauchch.'

Unfortunately Ophee was too lost in the pleasure of the moment; but Sam just let his fingers off and what was left of the sperm ended up lubricating the inside of her anal tube.

Sam kept his mouth shut and as soon as his dick empted the rest of the sperm it became easy to press the rest of his still hard dick all the way inside. She insulted Sam a few times for the eventful intrusion in the wrong hole; although in Sam's vision that's what he had planned as he got her on all fours.

The movement of his hard monster, as somebody had called it; it became very fruitful, as soon as Ophee started to enjoy the pleasures of anal sex. Sam increased the speed to try and hold his cock in and as hard as he could.

Ophee moaned and started to buck back, but this time Sam's dick needed a rest. He had to pullout and relaxed, at least for a good few minutes. There were still, at least a couple of hours left before he could call his mother and tell her that the coast was clear.

The rest of the time, Sam and Ophee had indulged into all types of sexual situations where they ate each other, either the two together or on individual basis. Sam wanted to experiment, so they could learn more and guide each other through the process. Ophee wanted to go slow and enjoy the sensations and emotions while Sam ate and licked her vaginal area, massaged her clit simultaneously with her G-spot; licked her asshole, her nipples and even together, while fingering her pussy.

They also fucked in different positions. Ophee became adventurous. She wanted to experience different positions while they talked, discussed and enjoyed some great mind blowing orgasms. His last orgasm which he tried to hold back, he shot most of the sperm into her mouth and the rest on her breasts, with which Sam massaged her nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds