At the Villa Ch. 16

She was watching, observing every move I was doing as I put my legs which were bent at the knees on the inside of her legs, making sure I will control her movements. I had to make sure that she would not be able to close them. I did not mind if she decides to open them further.

Then I pulled a bottle of baby oil which I had hidden, opened it, and after pouring some on her pelvis I started to massage the oil around the whole area including the insides of her thighs, down to around her asshole and not forgetting her already wet pussy.

Slowly I worked with the palm of my hand, massaging her pelvis without getting too close to her vagina. A few minutes later, I moved my fingers between her thigh and around her pouty lips, making sure that my working fingers had already started to send the right signals.

Her breathing started to increase slowly, as my other hand was rubbing her breasts, one at a time. When the rubbing of one breast ended, I rolled her nipple between my fingers and then gave it a couple of squeezes; then I moved to the other and repeated the same process. I ended the breast massage by rolling and squeezing those hard extended nipples a few times.

Moans of pleasure started to escape from between her lips, but she stayed there, lying on the bed with her hands resting on the mattress, one on each side of her body. I continued rubbing precisely the inner thigh between her thigh and her vaginal lips. The effect of my massage seemed to be very rewarding as she continued to moan and her body started to vibrate. I moved my fingers from the left side to the right side, were I executed the same massage.

My other hand kept busy working on her breasts and her nipples. Her moans and the beating of her heart increased. She just did not make any moves; probably Lydia had already tried this operation on her mum. There was just that smile, while she kept her eyes locked on mine.

Next, I poured more oil on my hands, rubbed them together and with two finger of my right hand, I picked the left swollen labia and started to move my fingers up and down along its' length. My other hand moved back to her breasts, where I concentrated only on the hard nipples. Her moans increased again but she never moved her body. She stayed static, enjoying the pleasures I was initiating.

My feeling was, that she was resisting, waiting, while enjoying the pleasures of the moment, which exactly, that was what I was, hoping will happen. I continued to work hard on her left labia while I watched for her reactions; which seemed that they were positive. She was enjoying those moments while loving the sexual pleasures, which were lightly taking over her body.

From the left labia I crossed to the right. As a matter of fact I was holding both the minora and the magiora between my fingers. The amount of lubricant had increased slightly and therefore I did not use any more oil. The pressure of my fingers as they moved up and down, holding the extended lips, was rather light. I kept the same tempo as my fingers kept moving forwards and backwards, massaging the loose liquids as they flowed.

While one hand was still playing with her nipples, two fingers of the other hand which were massaging her labia approached her clitories. I took it between the two fingers and started to massage it, moving them forwards and backwards as I was feeling the hard knot sliding against the loose skin.

That was the moment when my sis started to push her ass up from over the pillows. She was getting hotter and hotter and her blood started to run wild through her body. Her clitories between my fingers began to feel harder to squeeze as my fingers continued to roll it. She started to try and close her legs but I was determined not to let her do it. I wanted those beautiful legs, with that magnificent pussy stay in my total control.

A last squeeze of her nipples and I started slowly moving the left hand down, massaging her stomach until it arrived on her pelvis. I moved it a few times over her skin, lightly touching as my sister moaned again, a rather stronger moan. My fingers were still working on her clitories.

I kept my eyes focused on her blissful face. She was; what I could evaluate, that her legs were pressing against mine, all the time trying to close her's. I held tight. She tried to use her hand to move my hands away from her critical area. I pushed it away and gave her a hard look, which meant a lot. By my actions I assured her, that I was in control.

She smiled and stayed quite. I moved my hand away from her clit and instead I inserted one finger inside her vagina. It felt too wet, so I used her natural lubricant to massage the inside of her powerful tool; her portal of love.

I started to massage the inside walls, leaving her G-spot area for later. At first it was just in and out, moving my finger against the bottom wall, while sometimes I also moved it around the sides. I worked slowly making sure I will increase the tension deep within her red chakra. Her body was trembling, but she did try to stop me. Her eyes were closed and I knew she was enjoying the joys of love, within her most intimate parts of her body.

The middle finger of my left hand moved down towards her ass hole. I collected enough lubricant from below her anal opening, although her rosebud was already wet and sticky. Doing so, I pressed the palm of my finger against her waiting bud and held it there until the opportune time arrived.

My finger, the one in her vagina continued to work, moving from side to side and in and out. Her breathing increased and her eyes; she kept closed. A slight smile and the vibrations within her body were on the increase. I also felt movements, like opening and closing as I pressed the palm of my finger against her asshole. Every time I worked my finger inside her vagina it helped to facilitate, that the palm of the finger pressing against her rosebud was automatically being sucked in, until it was caught between the sphincter muscles.

There was that cry of pleasure which had escaped from between her lips as I continued working on her pussy. It was time that I would search for her G-spot. My finger moved upwards and immediately hit the target.

'Fuck Sam... please stop; stooooppp. I'm cumming... cummminnggg.' She continued to shout as I also pushed my thumb on her clitories which sent her into a wild orgasm.

She jumped on the bed and cried while she tried to move my hand away from her vagina. I stopped her. She continued enjoying her orgasm while her body continued to shake. I pushed my thumb and pressed it hard against her clitories. With my hand working on both of her most sensitive parts of her body, her breathing increased as her moans and cries also did.

The other finger was being sucked inside her asshole, little by little with every contraction her body was producing. I never pushed it in, but with every orgasm that was taking place more of my finger was automatically sucked in, until it was all the way deep into her asshole. I could feel the contractions loosing and pressing against my finger deep within.

The next orgasm following my fingering of her G-spot, her clitories and her asshole was a huge one. The shouting, the moaning and the vibrations her body was producing were very strong. She fought with two hands, trying to push my hands away from her vaginal and asshole area. I tried to hold as long as possible, but her orgasms had became stronger and stronger.

I pulled all my fingers away. Naturally my dick was also waiting for his moment. I quickly moved on my knees which were still between her legs. Then I grabbed my hard dick in my hand and as I descended slowly I pointed the head until it was level with her vaginal opening. That was the moment when I quickly inserted hot hard member all the way deep in.

'Fuck me Sam fuck me; fuck me...'

'What do you want me to do, fuck you or we make love?' I cried.

'What's the fucking difference?' My sis shouted back.

'Soon you'll find out.' I started to fuck her like crazy until she exploded.

The cries and moans and the trembling of her body were too much for her. I was fucking her hard, but as soon as she exploded, I stopped; with the purple head pressed against her cervices until she started to relax. A few moments of relaxation and I started again, reducing the intensity as I started to make love. My hard wand of love was flowing slowly in and out through her channel of love and desires. I was concentrating so I could change the dick's directions to lightly smash it against the different sensitive areas, within the interior of her love tube, to massage those hypersensitive spots.

With every slow thrust on the way in, Selene's body trembled while moans of pleasure escaped from between her lips. The body movements were more intense as much as were mine, with every slow thrust on the way in as much as during the way back. The contractions of her vaginal interior were also getting stronger. Sis was most of the time on the verge of exploding with every move.

Her legs were pressing against my ass, holding me tight against her body. I was kissing her, loving her and the intensity of the orgasms were growing stronger. On a couple of occasions I had to pull back, hold back, while I enjoyed the pleasures and the tremors which were flowing within her body. Her grip on my hardness was strong, especially whenever I hit her G-spot; her body trembled stronger.

We became more than one body as our bodies started to vibrate together. The feelings of love for each other were strong. The time we spent away, separated from each other was also too long. It was my fault in a way, but I wanted nothing more than best for my sister, so she could live her own happy married life together with her family.

She did cum again and again. There was nothing to stop us making love. With the next explosion we nearly felt being in heaven. The orgasms intensified until at last we were close to the finale.

Our bodies were tight together; we were holding each other as we kept kissing with our organs of love tightly connected; while energy flowed from one chakra to another. There was the fire of love. The tremors became earthquakes until at last we both cried at the same time; a strong cry of pleasure; when the gates of love exploded. Our bodies became an earthquake of brotherly sisterly love.

My hardness, held tight, deep into her palace of love as it exploded with incredible power as my cream of love and procreation, flooded her entrance to her wonderland.

It took us some time to return from nirvana; the wonder of wonders; the act of love; when time was available to enjoy real love feelings, every body should do it. The feelings we enjoyed as we took time making love to each other, were something incredible.

At last we returned with our eyes focused on each other's, but still breathing strongly. We waited there on the bed, while we were still sexually connected. My dick was still semi hard. The wetness from the fluids we both shed was enormous, but the pleasures were so terrific, that they will be remembered for a long time.

'Selene, how do you feel?' I asked as there were tears coming down from her eyes. She pressed me against her and she kissed me slowly, first on my face, filing it with kisses and then on my lips as she pushed her tongue into mine. I sucked on her's lightly. We were both exhausted after those incredible orgasms, which shattered our bodies.

'Woww Sam; last night we made some fantastic love, but this morning we hit the heavens. Thanks sweetie... What is the aftermath of this episode?' She asked.

'What do you mean Sis?' I asked as I kissed her again and again as I showered her face with brotherly sisterly love.

'Can I expect better than we had been through this morning?' She asked back as she smiled while she hugged me.

'Doubtful!' I answered as I started to lift my body from over her's.

Selene was relieved as I moved next to her. I lay on my stomach with my face still looking down on her's. The smile of satisfaction which showed on her face, was amazing. I kissed her again and again while I moved one hand over her stomach. Her legs were still wide open and slowly I wondered in the land of love. On the touch of her clitories her body trembled. Love juice was everywhere. It was a mess; exactly that what it was, down there where our centre of communication and love was.

'Thanks again brother; that was something; something I never had enjoyed, the likes of it.'

'Find time to make love sis, and not to fuck. Making love has a longer effect; but one needs time and preparation to achieve such incredible orgasms.'

'Unfortunately we don't have much time to make love. Most of the time we go for a quickie, if time is available. It is the same with most of the friends, I have.'

'I understand sis. Maybe we males are idiots. Most of us males, we find a lot of time before we get married but after; we sort of loose the feeling. Do we expect the female to regenerate us, we males?'

'Is it this problem; that you never married?' My sister promptly asked.

'Married males don't attract virgins; sis.' It was more an answer to tease her, rather than my inner feelings.

'You're still a bastard Sam. Still running after fresh flesh...'

I decided not to answer back. It could be just useless. No good arguing, especially after I took the virginity of our daughter. But yes it was my sister, whom I always loved and wanted as much as I desired. I still love her, but she has her own life and her own family. I hope that I don't have to run away again.

'Thanks brother, I think that, that was the best journey of love and the most intensified I had ever enjoyed; neither with my man nor with my girl friends. You must teach me more.'

'Padme can do that; she an expert. I think it's time for breakfast.'

#####

We spent the rest of day quietly, sometimes talking about our younger days, the days when we were kids, when we started growing quickly until puberty and beyond; school adventures and disappointments. We laughed at some of the situations we had involved ourselves in, until the seduction of our bodies and our sexual secrets. In the end even our incest activities came out in the open, between us brother sister and the cousins.

We shared a few experiences about my sister Selene and our cousin Tressa. Their relationship had started earlier when they started to examine each others secret parts, looking at them closely by opening the lips with their fingers. They even watched each other's pea and wash each other genital areas. Later, they stated to touch and play with each other, getting the feeling of getting high, by stimulating each other with their finger touches, massaging each other's breasts and sucking on each other's nipples. Selene told me how strange it felt, until her body became wild fire. She was shocked, but soon it became an obsession. They both enjoyed it, until my sister started thinking about how soon she can involve me, and how to involve also our other cousin.

I took my sister on a few trips round the island, showing her some of the historical sites. Due to the still hot weather, most of the time we started early and by the midday heat we ended up in a restaurant near one of the beaches. Padme had joined us a couple times and on other occasions we stayed at the villa roaming through the garden, while making love here and there.

Padme spent long hours with my sister, where she taught her all the tricks, not only of body to body massage but also of the intimate massage. Padme told me how much she had enjoyed being with my sister. I knew that they had some very intimate experiences too; to which I never became jealous.

We also had some hot experiences together were the three of us had enjoyed some very hot sex, not to mention anal sex.

It was about the fourth day of my sister's visit that we had rather settled; after we done some running round the island the previous day. We went round the garden, something which we enjoyed as we got into confiding in each other, some of the adventures I been through.

'You got a fantastic place here, Sam. The way you landscaped it and the renovated it, it's indescribable. And what about the old farmhouse, woww; there are no words to justify it.'

'It took a lot of energy in the planning, but the plans were drawn by the contractors I brought in; and I'm very happy with the fantastic job they had done. I'm very proud with what I had achieved.'

'It's so relaxing Sam, it's fantastic. I think I could live here for a hundred years.' Selene said.

'What about your place in Kifisia? '

'I'm proud of what I have. The villa is huge and sure you know Kifisia. It's always fresh.'

'Well I had been there frequently the last couple of years. My Athens Company is building fifty upmarket apartments, with all luxuries possible...'

'Such as?' My sister quickly asked.

'There are underground parking spaces; gymnasium, outdoor and indoor pools; surrounding empty space into which some of it can be turned into a landscaped garden and other facilities, naturally depends on the owners, who in the end are the decision makers. Next time I'll be over I show them to you.'

'Thanks, I would love to see them, when are you coming back?' Selene asked.

'Tell you the truth I was going over the day after you arrived, so I had to cancel everything.' Sam answered.

'So when are you going now?'

'I will decide after you leave. It all depends on the plans of my partners here and over there.' I answered in a negative way, as I did not wish to travel with her.

'Sam, I'm sure you remember when I sent you to buy the KY.'

'Do you ever dream, I am ever going to forget; especially the embarrassment; so what's the big deal?'

'Well dear brother, better give Hera a visit and sure you will find out. Now they have a very modern Pharmacy; beauty centre and a couple of consultancy rooms in Kifisia.'

'How did you know who she was?' I asked rather bewildered.

'The place is convenient; the setup is attractive and relaxing. The beauty centre is the best in the area. It has the best team and the products are nothing but the best, so naturally I go there for all my needs, including medicines and that's were we hit. It happened after my third visit or so. On my second visit she starred at me, so I asked if there is anything wrong. She answered in the negative, but she said that I resemble somebody whom she could not remember at that particular moment.'

'How did you know her name, and what happened later?' I asked.

'Her name was obvious; it was on her tag above her breast...'

'Immmm... is she still beautiful?'

'Yes Sam... She's very beautiful; very, very beautiful. You would love such a woman, dear brother.'

'So how do you connect her to me?' I asked with a smile I could not hide.

'Fuck Sam... How many times did you fuck her, you dirty little boy?'

'Come on sis; you ask me how many times, what about you, fucking around.' I teased.

'Let me make things clear; the third time I visited the complex she invited for a coffee in her private quarters, and after a bit of chatting about what I think of the setup, she told me about the embarrassing situation you been in, the first time you walked into her old pharmacy and what followed...'

'What...'

'Slow down brother; how many times did you fuck her? No lies; she confided in me and also told me that you may still have her wet dirty panties of her first time, when she took you to the farmhouse and picked you from Kifisia station.'

'Is she still sexy and beautiful?' I asked.

'Very beautiful Sam; and she's worth a visit. You should visit Sam; I think she's still in love with you.'

'Sis, she was the one who gave me the first lessons on how to control myself, when I'm inside a woman and she also induced into my brains, that no female would resist me. After that, they were queuing. It was the start of very interesting, hot fucking life. I was able to choose; they were there asking to be pleasured. A look, a sweet polite smile and they are hooked.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds