At the Villa Ch. 16

'What about the panty story. Do you also have mine and where are they now?' She asked.

'I think, unless mum did not find them; they are still hidden in the wine cellar in the Thessaloniki house. And to clear your curiosity the amount could be about; in the region of two hundred plus, and except for a few, they all belonged to virgin girls.' I answered with a sarcastic laugh.

'So you fucked them and dump them!'

'The queue was long, the number was getting bigger everyday, and they all knew the rules. Those who were fighting for my love; they started to distance themselves from me as they knew that they never had a chance. Everybody loved me because I was fair; I always told them the truth and none ever complained. Thanks to Hera' sex education, I satisfied all those who had been invited to my bedroom and accepted. The very ones, who did not accept my invitation, apologised and later came back and asked if they could be invited. Many even asked for more, but the time available was too short; first priority was always my future. And women always came second or third, depending on priorities. That is why I succeeded. My dogma was always; "SUCCESS COMES TO THOSE WHO WORK HARD" and that was, what I always kept infront of me, on my working desk. I had a commitment, which I had promised to fulfil and follow, and was obliged to come out with top results; and I did.'

'Mum told me everything and we were proud of you; but we all missed you and I was the one to blame.'

'Sorry sis, it was too late. You must also know that mum managed to seduce me the night before I left for Thessaloniki.'

'Did you fuck her?'

'Did I have an option?'

'Did you tell Lydia; yes or no?'

'You are the first to know such a story, and I hope no one else needs to know.'

'Thanks brother; I'm proud of you?'

I did not need to tell her more than I did. She was happy. We were roaming round the garden and when we arrived at the Gardner's Lodge she asked if we can have a little rest. We walked in and within minutes we were making love on one of the beds.

'Sam... I missed your hot sex, your cock and the heat from your body. I had always enjoyed squeezing into bed next to you when we were young, and innocent; but when I started to grow I started getting dreams about you; many times I got next to you to feel your dick getting bigger and bigger as I pressed my ass against it. I knew that you were still the innocent brother, but mother had told me everything when I went crying and told her that I had blood coming out.'

'So you did not know about periods?'

'Mum had given me an indication that some blood may come out with the wee-wee; but I did not know; although there was some girlie-girlie talk around the school, you know.'

'Well sis, it is the same with boys, they talk about how big it becomes; all that talk and how far it shoots. It is curiosity. After that we talked about the girl's organ and maybe why different.'

'We had an older girl who had missed one year and she knew all about making babies, how and what happens and how they come out. So quickly, we learned about our future. Girls, even if they knew nothing, they always loved playing with dolls which send them quickly to sleep etc. But that type of life continues and repeats itself. Kids now get to know everything when they are much younger. Internet exposes all the hidden secrets of past decades.' Sis continued.

She stopped, put her hands around my neck and pushed me on my back and kissed me while she pressed her covered pussy against my hard hidden cock. She was wearing only the bottoms of her bikini while I had my swimming trunks, which as she broke the kiss she quickly pulled them off.

My sister loved that taste of my dick as she took most of it inside her mouth. Rarely gagged, she nearly blew me off; but I resisted as she started to turn around by which time her bikini bottoms were off.

She slowly lowered her wet smelly pussy over my mouth and she let me lick her comfortably, without putting much pressure. My tongue moved up and down along her slit, even though she continued working on my cock, while feeling and playing with my balls. The taste was perfect, something I loved, especially that she was not on the pill. She was safe as she had arranged for permanent possibilities of not getting pregnant.

After we enjoyed the pleasures of oral sex we made love for some time, changing to different positions. Yes, we made slow, hot love with vibrations that ended with a huge earthquake. We build it slowly over some very long minutes or it felt like; but the final explosion was worth all the time we took.

'Sam two questions; Have you got the intention of ever settle properly and get married and shall we go to Thessaloniki. I like my panty back.'

.'Sis, are you dreaming?'

'Why, any thing wrong? I need an answer to both. Have I the right to have an answer from the father of my daughter.'

'I'm not going to argue. I know you too well. In the old days I had enough of your bossing so; sometimes I think about getting married and settle down, but that is ambitious commitment for me to involve myself on. If I ever take that decision that I will have to commit myself to a different lifestyle. Women are too beautiful, especially when they come running after me, to satisfy their egos, their hunger for pleasure; and sometimes...' Sis cut me off.

'When you were the playmate they could not resist. Right... dear brother.' I was still hard and still deep inside her body, holding her total weight on top of my body.

Every now and then she moved slowly, lifting herself up or squeeze her muscles around my little baby boy. She used to tease me, when I did not yet know what to do with it, except watering the toilets, or some corner when there were none around.

'You stopped me. You are right, there are a lot of contenders and I'm still choosy. Living on an island, everybody knows every move I do, but I don't care any more. But yes sometimes I think a family is much better than the life I am living now...'

'...moving it from one hole to another.' She as a real bastard, but I loved her for whatever who she was.

'Sis, I also chose where it enters. There are standards!'

'Ohhh, now I understand; and what are the criteria's?'

'It's hard to describe! It all depends, on the moment, the place and the feelings for the object of desire. Re the panties collection, we can always go and spend a weekend at our house in Thessaloniki.'

'Counting the panties and enjoy a dirty weekend?'

'It mostly all depends, on your dirty feelings.'

'Fuck Sam; you always had an answer even that I was the dominant bitch. Fuck my ass Sam, if you have some KY.'

We fucked in every hole before we went back to the villa; both sore. She asked me why I did not want to marry Padme, which naturally I answered that if I decide I would prefere to marry an islander.

For the rest of the days we just relaxed, fucked, made love and enjoyed each others forgotten caresses, bodies, anecdotes, kids, naughty things, fights and the great moments.

She asked about my next trip to Athens, to which I did not commit that, I will be going soon; even though that it was already planned. I wanted my privacy and had a long agenda to follow with too many commitments, meetings etc; not forgetting the project of Olympia and Diane.

The moment of taking sis to the airport was due. She had to catch a midday flight; so we gave her a real farewell. First, as we woke we made love, followed by over an hour of massage by Padme's able hands which included everything to a real vaginal massage which left my sister exhausted.

The final load I shot was in my sister ass, just minutes before we were off to the airport. That was my final goodbye; although I had to promise her that we would meet discreetly when I will be in Athens. I accepted, on condition that it will last until the day of my marriage; if only I decide to tie the knot.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds