Augmentation Ch. 01

"Wow, they are so firm. So perfect," he said, palming my nipples until they stood out off my round flesh.

I felt my cock throbbing as he played and felt a cool drip of pre-cum running down the underside of my shaft.

"Touch my cock," I whispered in his ear.

He looked down at me, our eyes locking. Slowly he moved his hand down my stomach and finally hit the base of my penis. A surge of pleasure rushed through me. He ran his palm up my shaft to my head and over it until his palm was against the underside of my throbbing shaft. It was crazy good and new since this was the first time someone else was touching it.

"This is so weird. I've never touched another cock besides my own. It's kind of freaking me out," he said.

"Well, it's mine, not some other guys."

"I know, it's just strange," he said, gripping my shaft firmer and pushing my cock against my tummy.

With his other hand he found my pussy, brushing the lips gently up and down until he spread me open and placed two fingers inside my moist tunnel. Zack started stroking my cock then. I think he was getting over the strangeness of the idea and getting into how fun it was. Pleasure seized my body like I've never experienced before. He shoved his fingers in deeper and picked up speed on my shaft. The pleasure flooded through me. The combination of being fingered and stroked was unreal and indescribable. It was almost like the two sensations were competing against each other. It had to be what the augmenter had told me might happen.

He backed me up against a wall and shoved another finger into my pussy and stroked my new cock up and down, while bending over and nibbling on my left nipple.

"Zack! Oh my gawd, Zack stop... I'm going to cum!"

He stopped everything he was doing just in time. My cock had taken over, winning the competition probably because it was so new. It almost started to ejaculate on its own but I held it in, with just the clear pre-cum running down my shaft in a gush of juice, dripping to his wood floor.

"It's too new... I can't take it that fast... the stroking I mean. I'll cum all over... you and the floor," I said, panting for breath.

"I want to see you cum. I'll undress and you can lie on the couch and cum on yourself," he said.

I watched him strip and his eleven inches was fully erect and oozing, turning me on even more. I walked over to the couch and laid down. He soon joined me on his knees next to it and started playing with my augmented body again. He began slowly stroking me, fingering my pussy and nibbling again. I was quickly on the verge of ejaculation when I pulled his head off my breast.

"Zack, will you suck it. I want to feel what it's like."

He looked at me and then my cock, hesitating. I knew it was asking a lot. He was the farthest thing from a homosexual I knew and I half expected him to refuse. The hesitation gave my cock a few moments to calm down at least.

"You know I've never sucked a cock before. I'm sure I won't be very good at it."

"Maybe, but you know what you like, so just do what you think would feel good to you."

"Okay, I'll try," he said.

He lifted my cock vertical and his face hovered over my purple, straining head, with pre-cum oozing out profusely. Again I thought he was going to change his mind but I was wrong. He lowered his head, opened his mouth and took me inside. Oh my hell! I was not prepared for the warm, wet sensation that was my boyfriend's mouth. I literally screamed with pleasure, grabbed the cushions on the couch and arched my back from the thrill. This shoved my cock into his mouth and I felt my head hit the roof and travel back into his throat. He gagged and pulled off of me, not prepared for my width or length. He had to take me out and catch his breath.

"Wow, that's hard... I don't know how you girls do it," he said.

"Gives you an appreciation of what we do for you guys, huh?" I asked.

"I guess, but you say you like doing it."

"I do, I'm just messing with you. Now keep sucking," I said. "You'll get better with practice.

He shook his head at me and smiled, "I guess since this is a permanent fixture I had better get used to it."

He tried again and my head fell back on the sofa and the pleasure intensified in my body. He started fingering my pussy again and sucking on about three inches of my cock with his untrained mouth, while holding the base of my cock with his other hand. It felt incredible and he was soon taking four and five inches. He was a quick learner.

It was so much better than just stroking it. I can see why guys love their cocks sucked now. It's not only sexy as hell to watch, it's unbelievably pleasurable. When he started to stroke and suck was when I lost it. I almost forgot to warn him I was about to cum.

"Zach! I'm..." I screamed and he knew exactly what I was going to say. His head came off my cock lightning quick but he still stroked me. The first burst flew into the air and fell all over my new boobs and stomach. He knew not to stop stroking. He hated when I did when he was cumming. He kept a steady motion up and down and my cock exploded with seven, no eight more shots of white, creamy semen all over my body as I rocked and shook under his hand.

"Hell, yeah! Look at it go!" he hollered. "Damn, girl you're cumming like a champ!"

I couldn't respond the pleasure was too great. I had forgotten to breathe during the climax and was now gasping for air as he stroked a few more globs out of my slit that ran down my shaft and puddled on my stomach. He then let go and my cock fell forward, pulsing just an inch off the runny semen I was covered in.

"I'm impressed, Jill. That was amazing and more fun than I thought it was going to be."

"So you like my new addition?" I asked.

"Yes, a lot. You now have even more to play with."

"And I know how you love to play," I giggled.

"So is cumming like a man everything you thought it would be?" he asked.

"It is. It's so intense; I just wish it was a little longer like my normal one."

"So you're saying a female orgasm is better?"

"Not better, just different. But we can have more than one and much faster than you guys."

"Maybe I should have them augment a pussy under my cock so I can see what you're talking about," he laughed, standing up.

I didn't know if he was serious and couldn't ask him because he walked away from me to get something to clean me off. I didn't bother asking if he was serious when he came back with a towel. He cleaned me off and my cock had shrunk quickly to almost its smallest point.

"That thing sure hides away when not in use," he said.

"Yeah, I asked them to do that."

"I figured as much."

"So, I'm sure you want to cum too now, right?" I asked.

"I'm not against the idea." He grinned

"Well, my pussy is wet and wanting you so go to it," I said rotating on the couch so my butt was halfway off.

He knelt between my legs; I lifted them and let him guide his eleven inch monster cock into my wet sex. Ever since his augmentation sex has been our favorite thing. He was only six inches before and I've got to say there is something to size, especially going from six to eleven inches. It brings a whole new level to my orgasms.

"Fuck me!" he suddenly yelled. I knew why. I could feel it too. "You're tighter!"

"It's because of everything down there now," I said, my head falling back in pleasure.

My new tightness was also full of sensitivity. His large shaft stimulated my pussy like I couldn't remember feeling before, even when he fucked me with his new cock the first time. He held himself deep; I could feel his balls against my butt and his cock actually pulsing inside my body. Suddenly his hands were on my new breasts, playing with the nipples and sending jolts of pleasure into my clit and sex. He pulled out slowly; I swear I felt every ridge and vein of his augmented cock as it left my body.

With a quick long thrust, Zack rushed back in, making my breasts roll in his hands. His head hit something inside of me now upon entry and what the doctor had said was true, the sensation was different but unbelievably amazing. He pulled out just as fast and began ramming me deep and hard over and over. It was like I was a different person or he was. I couldn't believe the sensations rushing through me as he continued slamming home, deep and fast. Each time his head would hit the new glands, I felt this deep euphoric pleasure rush throughout my body.

Less than five minutes of this and I was ready to cum when he was the first to notice my new cock. I had my eyes closed, enjoying the deep constant thrusts when he said, "Your new cock is getting bigger."

I opened my eyes and looked down to see, on the verge of my new womanly orgasm. It had fallen to the right side but was plumping up and slowly growing as Zack's cock rushed in underneath it. I had just unloaded a massive load of semen but just as the doctor had said, the vaginal sex was making my cock hard again so soon. We both watched it grow fully erect as Zack continued his thrusts. It was soon arched over my body and oozing down onto my stomach. Neither of us had yet to touch it.

When he hit my body it moved my new enhancements, both my breasts and now my hard cock. I was waiting for him to touch it, to move one of his hands from my breast and stroke my cock while he fucked me. It didn't take another minute. He let go with his left hand and gripped tight around the base of my shaft. With emphasis, he thrust his into me harder and gave my new penis a hard stroke at the same time.

I swear I saw stars from the result. My climax crashed over me like I have never felt before. My cock didn't ejaculate, but my pussy began to contract and the waves of pleasure flooded my body over and over for a good minute or so. Zach knew what was happening. He'd seen me cum many times, and never let up on my pussy or my throbbing cock. What he didn't know was how much better this new orgasm was than before. What happened next I'll never forget.

I was still in the grips of my new female orgasm when my augmented cock began to climax at the same time, just at the end of my vaginal orgasm. I can't describe what it felt like to climax with both sex organs at one time. I don't think my body was prepared for it or intended to cum like that. I literally passed out from the utter pleasure.

**

When Zach got me conscious, I was covered in semen, it was so much I assumed he had cum too but when I looked down at him, his dick was still hard and throbbing and mine had shrunk to nothing. He looked very concerned about me, fearing he had injured me I guess. I assured him I was okay, and told him the combined orgasms were too much and I must have fainted.

"Shit, you scared the hell out of me. I've never seen anything like that. You were freaking out and your dick shot more cum out than I've ever seen," he said.

"I can tell," I said, looking down at my covered body. "I guess the added female orgasm made my cock shoot even more."

"Must have. I mean it was crazy, Jill. Then you kind of tightened up all over and suddenly fell limp like you died and I couldn't wake you up for a minute or so."

"Sorry, I had no idea that would happen."

He ran his hands through his thick brown hair and fell on the sofa next to me. I freaked him out something fierce.

"I'm okay, now... sorry I scared you," I said putting my hand on his naked leg. His eleven inch cock stood erect between his legs, arching up over his navel, glistening from my secretions that covered it.

I moved my hand, grabbing the shaft and said, "You still need to cum."

He only looked at me and sat lower in the sofa as I began to stroke him. I noticed how hard he was right off the bat. He felt firm and wonderful in my hand. I loved stoking him and leaned over to suck as well. Putting his plump glands in my mouth, I lowered my head to take about six inches of him inside my mouth, further than he had dared suck me. I struggled with two more inches, trying to open my throat and take as much of his eleven inches as I could. I never have swallowed all of him.

He must have been really close to orgasm when I passed out because I didn't have to work very hard. As soon as I started stroking the base, that wasn't in my mouth, he began to moan and his legs tightened up. A few seconds later he warned me of his pending climax. I took him out of my mouth and his cock erupted onto his upper chest and stomach as I stroked him all the way through his climax. He must have been excited about my new cock because he outdid himself, spraying blast after blast on his shaking body. Now we were both covered in semen.

**

By the time we cleaned up and got dressed it was almost dinner time. We took the autocab downtown and met the gang at our favorite restaurant. I got the reception I expected. Cindy, Monica and Jessica all made a big deal about my new appearance and I found all of them looking down at my crotch to see if they could view some clue of what was there now. Their boys didn't make as big of a deal, just telling me that I looked good and left it at that. We sat down, ate and drank for about two hours before deciding to head back to Cindy and Rob's place.

As soon as we all arrived, Cindy pulled me away from the boys and all us girls went into her and Rob's room. I knew what they wanted to see. I had done the same thing when they had their procedures done.

"So, show us already! I've been dying since dinner," Cindy said.

"Ya! Show us!" Monica said.

"Okay, settled down," I said, beginning to removed my short tight dress.

Even with just my thong on they couldn't really see anything of my tiny penis and Jessica was in doubt that I had actually gone through with it.

"No, it's there, promise," I said, taking down my thong to reveal my shriveled up cock.

"Oh, my... it's tiny," Monica said.

"Just wait."

I reached down and began to wiggle my little cock as my three best friends watched me. It began to grow and I watched their expressions change from doubt to amazement as it just kept getting bigger and bigger until all ten throbbing inches arched upward in my hand. I let go and it fell slightly forward toward them.

"Fuck me! How did it get so big when it was so small?" Cindy asked.

"Part of what I asked for. Then it's easier to hide away when not needed."

"Damn, it's really amazing. Can I touch it?" Monica asked.

Before I could reply she had stepped closer and reached out, taking a hold of my rock hard shaft.

"It feels just like a real cock."

"It is real," I said, enjoying her small hand around my wide girth.

"You could totally fuck us now if you wanted!" Jessica blurted.

"Have you fucked anything with it yet?" Monica asked, and her grip increased.

I don't know if she meant to stroke it or if her hand was instinctively doing it, but she was gently moving my skin up and down slightly as she held it.

"Ummm... no not yet," I cooed suddenly filled with pleasure.

"I bet you want to, don't you?"

"Of course but I haven't really had the chance. I did get Zack to suck it a little and stroke it but..."

"He wasn't very good at it since he's a guy," Monica said, cutting me off.

"Right, exactly."

"Well, I can rectify that," Monica said, falling to her knees in front of me.

I gasped and almost pulled away as her mouth closed around my cock head. One of my best friends was sucking my new cock and I was taken aback to say the least. The pleasure overcame the shock quickly though. She was much better than Zack, taking me deeper and sucking harder, keeping her lips tight around my throbbing shaft. She easily took over half my ten inches into her mouth with her small hand around the base. My head fell back in a long moan and I almost fell over from the intense pleasure. I thought I understood why guys like blowjobs before but this sensation finalized any question. As she sucked me, she unbuttoned her blouse and soon her three tits were out in the open. What she did next was another shocker. She began to tit fuck my cock with her three boobs, alternating between the gaps between the middle breast that lactated. It felt incredible sliding between her boobs and her sucking the tip as it pushed through. She squeezed her third nipple and sprayed my cock with white milk from several tiny glands in her nipple. I was blow away at the erotic sight and sensations as she sucked her milk off my cock and then backed away. I was so close to cumming I didn't want her to stop and didn't know why she had until I looked away from her at my other two friends.

Cindy and Jessica were both naked, all four of us were! We had never done anything like this before and I guess it was my new augmentation that had caused it. I just stood there stunned looking at my three naked friends. Cindy with her extra clit, Monica with her three breasts covered in her milk and saliva and then Jessica with her two foot tail hanging down between her long legs. It was swinging back and forth and curled at the end. All of them had had the full female augmentations either package two or three, so they were tight, big breasted and stunningly beautiful along with their additions.

"What about the guys?" I asked.

"Rob recorded the game, their fine," Cindy said.

"Are you sure? What if they knock?"

"Don't worry about them. Didn't you say you wanted to fuck something with your new cock?" Jessica said, curling her tail up so it was sliding over her own shaved pussy. She had total control of it.

"Yes, but right now?" I asked.

"No time better than the present," Monica said.

"Fine, who's first," I said, grinning mischievously, letting the thought of fucking them take over. I guess I now know what it feels like to think with your dick.

"Me, since it's my house," Cindy said coming at me fast and pushing me over onto her bed.

I fell on my back and she was crawling over me before I could do or say anything. Suddenly her hand was around my cock, bending it vertical. Her body hovered over it, the head just an inch away from her dual clitorises.

"You ready for this?" she asked.

"Yes."

Cindy eased down, taking my large cock into her wet pussy. I guess watching Monica suck me had turned her on. It was an exquisite sensation as her pussy encased my new cock in wet, velvety bliss. So much different than when a cock enters my pussy. I watched inch after inch ease into her and the pleasure just continued to increase the lower she fell until her body met mine and all ten inches had disappeared.

"Oh my gawd! This feels amazing!" I called out, making the other three shush me.

I giggled, covering my mouth. My cock was wrapped in wet heat. It was so much different than stroking or even a blowjob. I could see why guys think about noting but sex constantly. The pussy of Cindy was like paradise had covered my penis. Then she lifted back up and paradise became heaven and then some. It felt so good and I was so new to the sensations that I was on the verge of a climax in mere seconds. She hadn't even commenced descending again and my cock was screaming with pleasure. I felt like a unexperienced boy during his first sexual encounter.

"Cindy!... it's too good... I'm... I'm going to cum!" I breathed amid my gasping.

She suddenly raised high enough I flipped out. She grabbed my head, pinching it and forcing the blood down into my shaft.

"You need to learn some control. Maybe we can teach you," she said, giggling.

Her pinching the head stopped my urge to cum, but a lot of clear, slightly cloudy juice oozed out when she released my head. I was that close. I was panting with my heart pounding in my chest, my breasts heaving up and down. My cock was just straining for more and the head quickly plumped back up when Cindy let it go.

"If you had balls I'd pull them down and squeeze them too, but that's not an option," Cindy said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds