Augmentation Ch. 01

"Pinch her head again. Hard this time," Jessica said, coming to sit on the edge of the bed.

Monica joined her and Cindy did as she was asked. She pitched so hard it was the first time I had felt some kind of pain in my new cock. It hurt but the urges decreased greatly while she squeezed. When she released, the pain left quickly and my cock throbbed once again.

"Now just try and relax. You're in charge, not the cock," Cindy said, lifting my shaft back up and easing her body back down on it.

Her hands found both her clits and she began playing, rubbing them fast and making herself even more wet than before. The same instant bliss covered my cock and I tried desperately to control my breathing, heart and the rapidly increasing pleasure that was gripping my new member. It was not easy but she managed a good minute of up and down motions until I couldn't take it anymore and she was forced to stop and give my cock a hard squeeze again. She was breathing hard as well. Both clits had brought her close to an orgasm.

"My turn, maybe trading places will help her last longer," Monica suggested.

Cindy reluctantly got off of me; I could tell she wanted to cum. The time helped between her moving and Monica taking her place. I looked up at my three breasted friend as she grabbed my cock, gave it a squeeze and then eased down onto it. I was amazed at the difference. It was hard to pinpoint exactly what it was but her pussy and insides felt different than Cindy's. Monica grabbed her breasts and started thrusting down and rising up on my throbbing appendage I had just received. The pleasure grew very fast especially when warm milk sprayed my heaving chest from her augmented third breast. She leaned over and began to lick her milk off of my augmented breasts. It was so sexy I knew I was in trouble.

"Too much!" I moaned.

Monica rose off me very fast. Again they stopped my orgasm from coming with Jessica actually doing the squeezing this time. She was even rougher than Cindy, pinching me very hard and not letting go for a good ten seconds. When she finally did, a thick glob of semen oozed out of my head, which they just worked around my ten inches for more lube.

It was Jessica's turn now, tail and all. She grabbed my cock, lifted it and eased down and stopped. I didn't understand what she was doing and why she wasn't moving, when suddenly I felt something bumping my cock from underneath her. A strange tightness began and I finally figured out what was happening. She was fucking her own ass with her tail and I could feel it sliding over my cock inside her body. The sensation was crazy and actually building toward orgasm as she slid her tail quickly in and out while not moving the rest of her body.

"Darrel loves when I do this," Jessica said.

"I can see why. It's going to make me cum soon," I said.

"Yeah, but not as quick as if I was riding you," she moaned, I could tell she liked it as well.

"Wow that tail comes in handy," Cindy said from behind, watching the action.

"Oh, yeah... I get double penetration every time we fuck," Jessica moaned.

I looked up at her and she suddenly got a mischievous look on her face. I felt the tail leave her body and suddenly she shoved it under my cock and into my pussy. I barely covered my mouth as I screamed in pleasure as her long tail sunk deep into me. It caused an excitingly new sensation in my body. I was fucking her and being fucked at the same time.

"How do you like me now?" Jessica asked, shoving her tail in deeper as she rose up on my cock and slammed down at the same time.

"Oh... my... good... gawd!" I screamed.

I couldn't control myself any longer. The guys outside the room had to have heard me scream and sure enough Rob knocked on the door and jiggled the locked handle. Jessica froze both her body and tail. I panted and shook trying to stay quiet.

"You guys okay in there?" he asked.

"Yeah, babe, Jill just saw my new shoes and screamed."

"She got that excited about shoes?" Rob asked.

"Yeah, you know us girls."

"Whatever, the guys and I are watching the game."

"Okay, have fun," Cindy responded.

Jessica had remained still with her tail and pussy while the conversation had transpired. She waited two seconds for Rob to walk away from the door and suddenly she was shoving her tail in again and riding my cock.

"That's it. Fuck her good... I think it's time we see her new cock cum," Monica rooted Jessica on. "She's been on the edge long enough."

"Yeah, hop off though, so we can watch when she's ready," Cindy added.

I was ready right then. I couldn't stop it from coming and even if they pinched my head this time it wouldn't have helped.

"Now!" I hollered and Jessica hopped off and knelt next to my climaxing body.

Monica and Cindy both grabbed my cock and began to slide their hands up and down my shaft among the plentiful secretions there. Less than a second later, white ejaculate surged up into the air in a long rope of pure white, curling and falling down onto my chest. Another followed which traveled further into the air than the first as the girls cheered me on. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't see very clearly nor concentrate on much besides the contractions and bliss they caused. I guess seven more spurts erupted in the air by the time my new cock eased down and oozed globs of thick cum down my shaft. It was another massive orgasm. I was covered in my own new juices from all the buildup and denial.

"Damn, this thing is amazing," Monica said, still stroking my cock with the aid of the ejaculate oozing out of my head.

"Yes, very impressive. And the more she uses it the better control she'll get," Cindy said.

"I'll find a towel from the bathroom to clean her up," Jessica said.

By the time I was cleaned up my large cock was small again. We all got dressed and found the guys into their game. They hardly said boo to us when we came into the room. We were not interested in the game and ended up chatting on the barstools in the kitchen, sipping wine and talking about what we just did. The big question was if we would ever do it again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds