Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 04

"God, I'm coming," she squealed.

The table started wobbling followed by strong banging and the silverware was clanging against the plates. The room was engrossed in the bone crunching thuds while he laid into her with violent thrusts. His huge nuts were sloppy and wet, beating her butt like wrecking balls. Every slam was followed by a deep incoherent grunt from him.

Natalie's legs slid off and she clinched them around his waist. He felt himself pushing deeper into her gushy crevice and started railing her with nothing but the will to dominate her tiny frame into submission.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh! Hnnng, god," Natalie cried out.

Rashida bit her lip. He was erratic. He lost his rhythm because he was holding back, but he couldn't any longer. He was pounding her hard and fast and long and slow. Rashida was positive Natalie had never taken it like this before.

"Gonna cum," he muttered into Natalie's ear.

"Mm, cum inside me," she whispered to him.

His hips were brutally cramming it deep into Natalie. He was fucking her like a savage and his balls were swelling. Their sweaty hips cracked together, followed by his swinging sack. Natalie clamped her thighs tighter, clinching around his slippery waist and using what energy she had left.

"Take. That. Fuckin. Dick. Bitch," he roared into her ear.

Natalie's finger nails were stuck into his back as she held on for dear life. He was rapidly beating her down and she feared the table would give at any moment. With one last slam into the table, everything crashed to a halt. In that instant of brief silence, Natalie felt a warm feeling spraying up into her.

...Splooshhh...

"Gimme it all," she whispered, panting.

His hips wrenched towards her and everything inside of Natalie spasmed sending thick splooge in long fat bursts against her cervix. Large hands were latched into her hair and held her with immense intensity while he nudged the spurting tip into her spongy wall. With her hands down her panties, Rashida had rubbed a few out and focused on his massive balls coming to a stop, resting against Natalie's soaked backside.

He managed to push away from Natalie and withdrew his limp cock, leaving her destroyed on the table and full of spunk.

"Wow," she said under her breath; What breath she had, anyway.

"I am literally starving after watching that," Rashida admitted.

Catching her while she wasn't looking, he placed himself over her legs and grabbed Rashida by the hair. He yanked her beautiful face forward and plunged his softening dick into his aunt's mouth.

"We know how much you like creme pie," he mumbled.

He pushed through her sloppy entrance with ease and buried into her tight throat, bucking his hips back and forth and fucking her velvety lips. Rashida relaxed as much as her adreneline fueled body would let her and slurped and gulped on her nephew's new boner.

Natalie raised her head and witnessed his low hanging saggy sack fwaping and slapping Rashida's neck and chin with loud cracks.

"Yeah...yeah...ughh, fuckin' a," he grunted down at her, "Suck it down."

He had Rashida by the head, clamped down and burying dick into her esophagus with every thrust.

"Oh, fuck...Oh fuck...," he tensed up.

Rashida was quickly becoming unable to hold her breath and pushed on his thighs but it was too late.

"Ugh...ugh...UGH!" He shouted.

Rashida's distended throat quickly gulped down a barrage of hot splashes, her cheeks collapsing in and slurping another load from his wet soggy balls. His load didn't take long to shoot down into his aunt and he gave it one last shove before pulling away from her.

"Mother fuck," she coughed hard, clearing her throat, "Where do you keep all that?"

"You're telling me," the battered Natalie chimed in.

Rashida slapped her nephew's thigh hard and wiped his spunk from her lips.

"Nat and I won't make it through the day if we don't eat," she said.

Natalie nodded from the table and smiled, "There's so much more I want to do to it."

"Lady, you barely survived that," Rashida said, causing both of them to laugh.

*****

Nearing the stroke of midnight, the last chocolate bar was handed away and Rashida cut the porch light. She made her way through the silent rooms of her house and let her Wonder Woman garments fall away bit by bit before exiting to her deck outside.

Protected by the darkness and very little moon light, the naked beauty stepped through her back yard, quietly and carefully. The abundance of nosy neighbors could lead to something disasterous if not cautious. However, that anxious and weighted feeling of being found out just made her more inclined to be dangerous.

Rashida gently pulled the door to her bathhouse and quickly stepped inside.

"Didn't think the kids would ever stop trick-or-treating," she said.

"Welcome back, hun," Natalie replied.

The dim candle light spread throughout the house curving and waving in a continuous dark amber glow that illuminated the sweat across the splendid backside of her friend. With hands buried deep into her own elegant but messy bunch of cinnamon hair, Natalie was slowly dipping her big delicious behind into the hot water in a slow-motion cadence.

Stretched out across the edges of the jacuzzi were the long thick arms of her nephew. The large man sat motionless while a beautiful goddess delicately impaled herself on his thick chocolate cock. Both of them were silent, letting the waves and the droning hum of the jacuzzi fill the room with a driving, almost pulsing, rhythm.

"Enjoying yourselves?" Rashida asked quietly.

"Mm," her nephew mumbled.

"All day," Natalie let out with a gasp.

The moment Rashida stepped onto the edge of the tub, her nephew's hand was latching onto the tiny back of Natalie.

"Lean back," he told her.

She did as she was told and stretched out backwards, revealing the exquisite olive skin of his aunt. The candle light gave her an intimate glow that reminded him of darkened honey. The dedication to staying healthy and fit led to her toned and tight body that made him twitch deep inside of Natalie's tight succulent walls.

"Beauty like that is rare," Natalie whispered to him, "One of a kind."

Rashida came down into the warm flowing waves and leaned into Natalie.

"Now you see my dilemma," she said with a smile.

"I do," Natalie cooed, "I'm addicted."

Again, he found himself being talked about like he wasn't in the room. These two goddesses were unable to comprehend why they would sacrifice so much for one cock. Incest, infidelity and possible career suicide was all here. Just how much leverage did he have? What were his possibilities? He loved his aunt with everything, but she was opening Pandora's Box.

Pulling himself away from Natalie, she slid to the side and his hips came to the surface. Both women fixed their eyes on his fat footlong pole as it came from below inch by inch. Followed by his grapefruit sized sack, he resumed his position stretched out across the edge and leaned his head back.

"Both of you bitches get to suckin' it," he demanded, closing his eyes.

He immediately heard and felt shuffling around him until it went quiet. He felt like his request might have been rejected and just before opening his eyes, a warm moist suction came over one side of his towering boner. The fat mushy head was met with the same delicate sucking as they both started slobbering on his cock.

Up and down across the distended and stretched abundance of rigid muscle, both women were frothing from their puffy lips, coating him in slimy warmth. He knew he wouldn't last long being sandwiched between these two gorgeous and experienced cock suckers.

One of them loudly slurped the crown from her mouth and attempted to fill it with his huge balls. The other quickly took over and he trembled the moment he entered her throat. A thick strong tongue was bathing his bloated nuts from inside her sealed trap.

"Nnng, fuck," he mumbled incoherently, "Fuckin' sluts..."

"He's gonna cum," Rashida said under her breath.

"Mm, I know," her friend whispered.

Suddenly, both women had all four hands tightly wrapped around him with room to spare and took turns quickly polishing his knob while jerking him up and down.

"Mmphsluurrp...look at those balls bounce," Rashida moaned, slobbering all over the tip.

His enlarged nuts were flopping in and out of the hot water and crashing into the back of their hands.

"They're so full...mmmshlickshlick," Natalie popped off.

"Mmphmmph...not if we have anything to say about it," Rashida said, causing both of them to giggle.

His hips were starting to raise. He wanted to fuck both of them but he was past the point of no return. He finally opened his eyes and gazed upon both women. They were making out with his expanding cock head between their gooey lips, moaning and slobbering all over his sloppy tip.

He was puddy in their hands and Rashida knew it. She allowed him to say the things he does because it makes her unbelievably wet, but she ran this house and she owns this dick.

"Shit, shit," he grunted, "I'm fuckin' cumming."

Both women ignored him and furiously pumped his huge black cock between their lips. He was bucking hard up into them, stabbing into each of their mouths at random and sliding up into their noses. The loud and squishy attack on him sang throughout the house.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he growled.

Rashida was the first to take a thick squirt of hot nut across the face. Before the ricochet could bounce from her forehead into Natalie's hair, a fat splurt scribbled up Natalie's cheek and into her eye. Both women slapped their tongues rapidly against him, sending quick bursts of long ropes in different directions. Neither of them wanted to stop and pounded their hands down into his lap as fast as they were able to. They came together and surrounded his vulnerable top with their glazed lips and extracted every last drop of his creamy nut, each of them suckling down a copious helping and swallowing it down.

The cum splattered duo let him go and came together for a brief kiss. Sliding up into him, they both pulled an arm down around them and laid quietly, letting him recover.

"So, you'll be here for Thanksgiving?" Rashida broke the silence.

"That will be tough," Natalie admitted.

Grabbing him by the base, she shook him back and forth.

"I will definitely be here for Black Friday, though. I know my dessert will be warm and waiting for me," she whispered at him.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 604 milliseconds