Auntie Mabel Ch. 01

When he hesitated she told him not to be silly as she wouldn't look, and anyway he didn't have anything she hadn't seen before during her long life.

When he still dithered she said she would go first to show there was nothing to fear, and without further ado took of her hat and pulled her top over her head and threw it into the dirty laundry bin.

He only caught a glimpse of her large breasts before she turned away and commenced to pull down her shorts. She was now only wearing a pair of white cotton knickers and as she pulled them down he saw her tight little bottom come into view. When she bent right over to take off her sandals he could see a mass of golden hairs between her legs.

He quickly turned his back on her so she wouldn't think he had been watching and quickly stripped off his wet clothes. He threw them in the bin and dived into the shower cubical.

As he commenced his shower he could hear her putting their clothes in the washing machine and turning it on. She was humming a happy little tune that he couldn't make out over the noise of the shower.

He was soaping his face with his eyes tightly shut when he felt the shower door open. Before he knew what was going on she had come in with him.

'Move over a bit John, I'm only small but I do need a bit of space to get this smell off me' she said in a business like tone of voice ' I can't wait until you have finished'.

He automatically obeyed her and when the soap had cleared from his eyes he saw that she was standing with her back to him and was in the process of undoing her hair.

When it was all loose it hung over her shoulders like a golden cape effectively hiding her charms from him. 'There you go John we may be sharing a shower but I'm as decent as if I were dressed aren't I' she quipped looking over her shoulder at him coyly.

Before he could reply she started to soap her body under the cover of her hair and seemed to be ignoring the fact that she was sharing a shower with a naked man.

Suddenly she bent over to reach her feet and this brought her bottom into contact with his rampant cock. Amazingly although he could clearly feel that his cock had slipped between the cleft of her bottom she showed no reaction and continued to soap her feet as if nothing untoward was occurring.

He quickly turned around in the cubicle but this action meant that he dragged his cock out from between the cheeks of her arse and ended up by him rubbing his naked bottom against hers.

'Keep still John you nearly had me over then, I'm going to need you to wash this hair of mine as I can't do it all by myself'. She remarked unconcernedly.

May reached up to the shower shelf and handed him a bottle of shampoo. 'Be a love and rub this in for me please' she asked in a matter of fact voice.

He was forced to turn towards her again and started to rub the shampoo into her mane of hair as requested. As her hair had somehow managed to be hanging down the front of her body she also turned so he could reach it.

Although her hair hid her breasts from his eyes, as he rubbed the shampoo further down the length of her tresses the back of his hand was rubbing against them.

He could fell her nipples clearly pushing against his wrists as he continued to rub the shampoo in. However she made no comment about this and he started to relax as much as he could with a raging hard on.

'Kneel down so you can do the ends for me, and while you are down there I can shampoo your hair in exchange' she suggested. He carefully knelt down on the cubicle base, thankful that at least she wouldn't see his rampant cock, and rubbed the shampoo into the final ends of her tresses.

She commenced to rub shampoo into his hair and he found the sensation very nice indeed, it caused him to close his eyes for a moment in pleasure.

When he opened them a few seconds later she had somehow positioned herself so that he was looking directly between her legs at a mass of golden pubic hair.

It was so thick and curly, that as if of their own volition, his fingers reached forward, and gently felt the soft wet springiness of her pubic curls.

As his fingers touched her she chose that moment to lean forward so as to shampoo the back of his head.

She was obviously so engrossed in doing this that she didn't notice that her pubes were pressing hard against his exploring finger until it slid inside her up to his first knuckle.

She again made no comment about this and he was only aware of the tight hot feeling of a woman's cunt gripping his finger.

'There you are dear, now we just have to rinse off and we will be nice and clean again' she said, as she stepped back from him to put the shampoo back on the shelf.

As she stepped away his finger slid out of her, and the next thing he knew was that she had taken down the shower-head and was spraying the water over his head and body to wash off the suds.

'I'll do you first then you can do me ' she said. 'Stand up now so I can get at your back'. He stood up turning as he did so to present her with his soapy back.

His rigid cock knocked against the glass as she played the water all over his shoulders and back.

While the water wash running over him he reflected that in all his sexual fantasies about sharing a shower with a naked woman, there had always been lots of mutual soaping of breasts and cock.

He didn't know what was going on here, as May didn't appear to see this as a sexual situation.

Perhaps he thought, this is what a woman who is old enough to be your mum regards as just washing a baby. You get it clean without there being any sexual component to it.

He just wished his cock would realise that May wasn't interested in the sexual side of this situation.

' Turn round so I can do the rest' she ordered. He took a deep breath and turned to face her. She ran the water over his chest and down onto his groin.

She seemed oblivious to the sight of his throbbing cock sticking out towards her as she directed the water between his legs, in a matter of fact way she held his cock and moved it left and right making sure that there was no soap left around his balls.

Part of him was so glad when she let go of his cock. But another part wished desperately that she would keep hold of it and give it a good rubbing.

To rinse his feet she had to kneel down and when she was satisfied that he was soap free she stood up.

As she stood his cock hit her on top of her head causing her to remark, 'Careful John you could have someone's eye out with that' at the look on his face she burst into giggles and impulsively hugged him.

'It's my turn now, you have to be very thorough and not leave any soap on any of my hair' she said handing him the shower-head.

She stood trustingly in front of him as he started to rinse her from top to bottom, it took a while before she was satisfied that her long golden hair was totally rinsed and then she threw it back over her head so that he could see her naked body clearly for the first time.

'Make sure you don't miss any bits' she ordered, ' I didn't miss any bits of yours did I?'

He needed no further urging and carefully ran the water over her shoulders and breasts, she insisted that he lift each of them up so that the water could wash away any soap trapped under them.

As he ran it over her belly she opened her legs for him so he could run it over her golden pubes. To his amazement she then turned round and bent over for him.

He took the hint and ran the stream of water between the cheeks of her bottom, he made so bold as to part her bum cheeks to spray the water directly onto her neat little anus.

He had never seen a woman's bum hole before and he was fascinated by it.

'Haven't you finished yet back there?' she said 'I will be getting rusty soon if you don't hurry up'.

He guiltily finished rinsing the back of her legs and she turned off the water.

THE BEDROOM.

She led him into the bedroom where there was a big pile of soft towels waiting on the bed for them.

He sat on one of the towels and watched as she wrapped a towel around her head trapping her hair into a turban. When she turned back to him she was completely exposed to his eyes.

Seeing him look away she told him not to be silly, they had already shared a shower together and had seen more of each others bodies than anyone else in the world had.

'It's too late to be shy now John, I expect you to dry me properly and then I will finish you off',

She handed him a nice fluffy towel and lay down on the bed with her arms stretched out to her sides. She had a beautiful firm body and like all real large breasts her tits didn't stick straight up but tended to flatten slightly under the weight of gravity. He noticed that her nipples though were still hard.

He started to gently dry her, patting the towel over her face and neck, when he had dried her face he leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

She responded passionately, pulling his head down so she could kiss him back hard 'that's a nice thing to do dear, I want you to kiss all the parts you dry'.

He next rubbed all around her breasts, gently lifting each one so that he could dry underneath. As he finished each breast he kissed the nipple on it. Each kiss turned into a long slow suck.

He sucked each tit until she moaned and started to writhe about on the bed. 'Oh John you are getting me all wet again' she whispered.

MABEL'S BOTTOM.

She got up on her hands and knees and presented her little naked bum to him.

Again he gently rubbed the towel between her bum cheeks, parting them so he didn't miss any places.

He dropped the towel to free both his hands so that he could hold her cheeks apart exposing her little bum hole to his eyes.

He had never seen a woman's bum hole up close. The pin ups on the factory walls tended to concentrate on tits and cunts.

He was fascinated by this private pink little hole. 'Is it nice John?' she queried, ' reach into the bedside cabinet drawer and take out the tube of Vaseline that is in there'.

He did as instructed. 'Put some on your finger and rub it in and around there so I don't get sore' she asked.

He dutifully dipped his finger in the jar of Vaseline and tentatively rubbed it around her anus. 'You will need to put your finger deep inside my bottom dear, so I don't get sore' she told him.

John gathered up his nerve and as gently as possible pushed his finger deep into her bum.

He enjoyed the feeling of her tight little hole gripping his finger so much that he pulled it out and reinserted it again. May moaned when he did this. 'Am I hurting you?' he asked anxiously.

'Oh no dear it feels lovely, keep doing that for a little while'. She replied'.

He put more Vaseline on his finger and continued fingering her bum hole. He noticed that the more he stretched her anus the louder her moans became. He started to rotate his finger in her anus and this caused May to wiggle her arse at him in an obvious invitation.

The trouble was he didn't know what to do, so he thought it best to withdraw his finger from her bum and after wiping off the surplus Vaseline he parted her bum cheeks and kissed her little pink anus.

May was so hot she could scream in frustration, her most secret vice that even in girlie conversations with her friends she never mentioned, was that she loved anal sex.

Her husband had once taken her to Hong Kong with him and whilst they were there they had gone to one of the many sex shows on offer in that fantastic city.

She had watched in rapt fascination as a small Chinese girl, was fucked up the arse by a big black man.

His cock had seemed enormous to her, and yet the little girls bum had managed to accommodate every inch of it. The girl had also gone into multiple orgasms there in front of them and it was obvious that she was enjoying every thrust of his cock.

When they had returned to the hotel they had gingerly attempted the same thing and after a few painful episodes they had learned that the secret of good anal sex was plenty of Vaseline up the bum. During the following years she had been arse fucked often and it always gave her multiple orgasms.

Kneeling there with her naked bum presented to John she remembered that he was still a virgin. He hadn't fucked a woman's cunt yet, so to expect him to fuck her up the arse was asking too much of him.

However she promised herself that in the very near future she would be kneeling in front of him, and she would be taking it hard up the arse from his big young cock.

MABELS PUSSY.

'One last bit and then I'm done' she announced. She turned onto her back and opened her legs wide for him, her golden pubes were open to him and he gently rubbed the towel over them.

As he rubbed her he noticed that her eyes had shut and she was pushing her pubes against his hand. 'Don't stop just yet she whispered, rub a bit harder John please'.

He needed no further encouragement and started to rub her hairy little pussy as fast as he could. Soon she was writhing on the bed her fingers digging hard into the covers and moaning his name just as he had dreamed about.

Suddenly she gave a long drawn-out cry and collapsed onto the bed limply where she lay with her legs wide open and her hairy golden cunt totally exposed. He noticed a white creamy substance running from her cunt and realised that some women came just like men.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes and asked him to give her a hug. He happily crawled to her and as his arms went round her she pushed him over onto his back and lay on top of him, hugging him tightly to her naked body.

Her lovely warm soft breasts pressed against his chest.

His cock was still rigid and sticking up so she wriggled around until it was securely held between her inner thighs, his hot shaft pressed against her damp pussy lips. 'Thank you John' she murmured in his ear 'that was lovely, I really enjoyed it and now its your turn.

I want you to do everything I ask without question, will you do that for me please?' she whispered seductively.

At this point John would have done anything for her and he nodded his head in acceptance.

She kissed him slowly and passionately pushing her tongue into his mouth and as the kiss progressed she started to rub her juicy cunt over his cock.

DRYING JOHN.

'Lie still while I dry you off' she ordered as she slowly slipped off him and picked up a small towel.

He was instructed to lie on his back with his hands behind his head, and when he was comfortable May started to dry his body from his head to his toes.

She rubbed between his legs and told him to open them wide for her. 'I want to see your big cock and balls' she whispered to him. He opened his legs for her and she lay between them with her face inches from his balls.

She started to kiss the inside of his thighs and continued kissing all around his balls until her mouth was on his shaft which she kissed all along its length until she reached his knob.

Slowly she closed her mouth over his swollen knob and gently sucked and licked it until he moaned out loud.

As soon as she felt the tell tale twitching that warned of ejaculation she stopped and getting up from the bed walked naked into the kitchen to get them both a glass of wine.

By the time she returned his cock had cooled down a bit and was ready for more foreplay.

'Why are you still randy?' he asked her, 'didn't I make you come once already?' She smiled and explained that women could come many times during lovemaking but men could only come once.

'This is why it is very important that your first time with a women is with one who knows what to do to, otherwise it is over far too soon.

I am going to make love to you, so you never forget this time no matter how old you become'.

They both had a drink of their wine and then she climbed back on the bed and knelt over him so her pubes were just above his mouth.

'I want you to lick me, you will see a little knobbly thing hidden in my pubic hair just above my cunt lips, that is my clitoris and if you suck it, it will feel to me as me sucking your cock feels to you, it's called 69ing'.

He had read about 69 and could see her golden pussy clearly and as she lowered it onto his face he stuck his tongue deep inside her and licked and sucked for all he was worth.

She lowered her head until her mouth slipped over his knob again and gently sucked it, while she massaged his balls.

He was in heaven his face was covered in her cunt juices and they ran into his mouth where he greedily swallowed every drop.

May was also really enjoying herself, it was a good feeling to have total power over her very own toy boy and she loved the taste of fresh young cock in her mouth once again.

She lifted herself off him and turned away from him with her bum in the air.

'I want you to slip your fingers up inside my cunt and really finger me hard', she instructed him in an urgent voice.

He knelt behind her and found that his fingers slid in so easily that he could put four of them into her without any trouble.

He then began to thrust them in and out of her cunt, faster and faster until she began to moan again. Soon her cunt juices were running down the inside of her legs and she was coming for him again. 'Push your fingers up my bum, and finger it just like my cunt'.

He quickly pulled his fingers out of her sopping wet cunt and pushed one of them into her tight little bum hole. It was slippery from the Vaseline he had rubbed in earlier but still gripped his finger tightly and he started to rotate his finger in her bum so as to stretch it enough to get more in.

She relaxed her bum muscles and he was soon able to insert four of his fingers up her bum.

Again she was moaning and thrusting her arse back against his fingers until she gasped and more of her creamy cum squirted out of her cunt and ran down the inside of her thighs. He then realised that fingering her bum could also make her come.

May was really starting to have fun, she had already had two orgasms and knew there were lots more to come.

She crawled away from him and told him to lie on his back again. 'This time I'm going to lower my cunt onto your cock.

I'm doing it this way so I can control the friction on your cock. It will be the first time your cock has been in a woman's cunt and if you feel that you have to come, then tell me, and I will stop for a bit to let you cool down'. She knelt over him with her breasts hanging down in front of his eyes, and slowly lowered herself onto him.

At last John felt the wet heat of a woman's cunt as it slid slowly down his throbbing shaft. He closed his eyes and savoured the sensations as she gently fucked his cock with her cunt.

May was really enjoying the feel of a big young cock in her cunt, it had been years since she had been well and truly fucked and she was enjoying every minute of it.

She could feel her cunt being stretched from her lips to her womb as she bounced up and down on his cock and she tightened her cunt muscles to increase the feelings as much as possible. She had already come twice and her cunt was red hot for another orgasm. It hit her sooner than she expected and she buried her face in his chest and gave a muffled scream as her hot cunt juices ran down his cock and soaked his balls.

After laying on him for a little while he felt her lifting her cunt off his cock, but before he could complain she had turned around so that he was looking at he naked little arse.

'I'm going to lower my arse onto your cock now, it will take me a while to get comfortable so be patient while I do it' she explained. He watched in wonder as she positioned her bum hole onto his knob. Very slowly she increased the pressure until his knob disappeared up her bum.

She then stopped and stayed very still relaxing her arse muscles until she could take a few more inches. Eventually his cock was right up her arse and it gripped his shaft tightly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds