Auntie Mabel Ch. 01

'God it's been a very long time since I had a big cock up the bum', she gasped as she slowly started to bounce her arse onto his bollocks. Watching his cock going up her arse really brought John to the brink of coming and he asked May to stop for a bit so he could calm down. She gently lifted her bum off his cock until it popped out.

May turned again until her tits were just over his face. 'Suck my nipples, till my bum stops throbbing' she said.

He was only too pleased to do so and grabbing hold of her big tits he sucked hard on her nipples until they were red and swollen.

'Well John dear have you enjoyed yourself so far?' she asked with a grin. He replied that he had never enjoyed himself so much in his life, and that he loved her. 'I think I love you too dear,' she replied.

BECOMING A MAN

It was time she said for him to fuck her properly and come up her cunt. May explained that when he started fucking her he probably wouldn't last long before he squirted his cum into her cunt.

However all good things must come to an end and he deserved to come in her for being such a good boy.

She asked him if he wanted to fuck her face to face, called missionary. Or whether he wanted to fuck her from behind, doggy fashion. He opted for face to face as he wanted to watch her as he fucked her.

She lay on her back and opened her legs wide for him. He positioned himself between her thighs and she guided his cock gently into her hot wet cunt.

'Now fuck me John, fuck your woman hard and deep. I want your cum in my womb.

He tried to fuck her slowly and gently, but looking down at her with her big tits bouncing to his thrusts he was soon fucking her harder and faster until he felt her cunt tighten in orgasm again and she cried out ' Oh John I love you my darling boy'.

On hearing that, he let go all restraint and finally with a triumphant cry emptied his balls into her cunt. She heard him cry out as he came and wrapped her legs tightly around him so that she got every drop of his cum inside her womb.

Afterwards they just lay together wrapped in each others arms. May was tender in both her holes but relished the warm feeling of a well- fucked woman.

John was still coming to terms that he was now a proper man, who had fucked a woman. Not a silly little girl who knew nothing, but a fully experienced woman who had taught and given him so much that he knew he could never repay her as long as he lived.

May lay thinking quietly as he sucked on her breasts and toyed with her hair, she knew he was hers now and she would teach him to fuck her every way possible.

By the time she had finished with him he was going to be the perfect stud muffin.

They would have to be careful not to be discovered, but she was sure that she could think up lots of jobs for John to do for her over the coming months, or her name wasn't Auntie Mabel.

John was so emotionally and sexually drained that he dozed off in her arms. She gently disentangled herself from him and walked into the kitchen to move their clothes from the washing machine into the tumble dryer.

May didn't have to wait for her clothes to dry as she simply changed into a clean set that was in the wardrobe. However she knew that she couldn't send John home in different clothes from the ones he had left his mum's in.

While his clothes were drying she took the opportunity to put up her hair in its customary bun. She was proud of it but sometimes it was a pain to keep tidy. She made some tea and assembled a plate of cakes for John when he woke.

May knew that young men were always hungry, both for sex and food. After the efforts he had made on her behalf today he deserved at least a snack. She took the food into the bedroom, he was still asleep, laying curled up on his side.

He had a lovely body, apart from his gorgeous big cock he also was tall and handsome. He had broad shoulders and strong arms, his big brown eyes were closed in sleep. She heard the tumble dryer beeping to tell her his clothes were dry.

Putting down the tray she gently shook him awake. The first thing John saw when he opened his eyes was May sitting on the bed. She was fully dressed, which made him very aware that he was naked in front of her.

She however simply told him to drink some tea and eat some cakes while she went and got his clothes. He realised that he was famished and did as she said. He was still unsure about what had happened.

How did he get from helping in the garden to lying naked in front of a sixty year old beauty that he had just fucked. Or would it be true to say had just fucked him.

The sequence of events that had led to this moment were blurred in his mind. He did know that his cock was still tender from the unaccustomed fucking but that he had never been happier in his life than he was now. He looked up as she re-entered the room with his clothes. They were nice and dry and warm. She laid them beside him on the bed and sat down beside him.

'How are you feeling dear?' she asked quietly. 'I don't really know,' he replied, 'wonderful, certainly confused, stunned, but probably most of all grateful to you for making me a man,' in the fantastic way that you did.

'I enjoyed it every bit as much as you did love, I'm still a bit tender in places, you are quite a man when you get going.'

She told him to get dressed as there was still things to do in the garden before he went home. She watched him dressing, he first put on his work shirt so as to feel less naked and vulnerable. He then pulled on his boxer shorts, however as he stood up to pull them up to his waist she asked him to stop for a second.

She got off the bed and knelt down in front of him. His cock was hanging between his legs, minding its own business. ' I want to kiss it before you tuck it away' she murmured. Lifting up her head she enclosed his limp cock in her mouth and sucked it in as far as she could without choking.

His cock was still tender but she was extremely gentle and he felt himself relaxing as the heat of her mouth transferred itself to his cock. She gave his cock a last gentle suck, and as it slipped from her mouth she kissed it.

May remained kneeling in front of him as he finished getting dressed. When he was ready she accompanied him back out into her garden. They sat on her garden bench and she turned to him and asked him if he had any questions that she could help him with.

His only question was 'what now?. May explained that they must keep what had happened between them a secret. She had a great deal more to teach him but if his mum found out about them he would be barred from seeing her again.

'But I'm a man now I can do as I like' he protested. 'Technically, yes you are, but how would it look to your family and friends if they knew you were fucking an old lady. You have a good job and a loving family and I will not allow you to endanger that' she stated firmly. 'If you cannot promise me that you will keep us a secret then I will have no choice but to never see you again, if necessary I will move back to Berkshire to keep you safe.

'I cannot lose you,' he admitted, 'I will do as you say, although I want to tell everyone how fantastic you are.' 'Don't you realise that I also want to tell the world about you, how lovely and kind you are. Not to mention telling Doreen that her son can fuck me into heaven,' she replied passionately, and pulling him towards her she kissed him hard and long.

'You know I think I love you,' he said seriously. 'I think I love you too,' she replied just as seriously.

Counting the work actually done in the garden he had been there for six hours and it was time for tea. May suggested that she ring Doreen and say that he was staying for tea and then was going to help May sort out her loft. That way he could stay until the evening without any suspicion.

Doreen had no objections to this plan and the knowledge that they had the evening to look forward to made them both happy.

May had a hedge trimmer and as John was so tall it didn't take him long to make it neat and tidy. Standing back to view it she remarked that at least they had achieved some real work amongst the fun.

'I hope the fun is not over yet,' he whispered in her ear. 'Oh no, when you have had a light tea I'm going to fuck you senseless,' she whispered back.

As promised she had prepared a light meal of ham, with a side salad. He quickly ate every piece and taking her by the hand they both ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

She asked him to stand by the bed while she slowly stripped him naked. He had to bend over so she could reach the higher buttons on his shirt but she was soon able to remove it.

She next pulled down his jeans leaving him in just his boxer shorts. Watching her strip him had re-kindled his young lust and his cock was back with a vengeance. It was sticking out towards her, held back only by the material of his pants.

May left him standing like that while she told him to remove her top. John slowly pulled it over her head. As it went up it took her breasts with it so when he pulled it over her head her breasts bounced back delightfully.

He knelt down so that he could pull down her shorts leaving her only wearing a pair of white cotton knickers. He put his hands on her bum and pulled her towards him. A sudden urge came to stick his nose into the crotch of her panties and smell her hot damp cunt.

He rubbed his face over her pubes until the gusset of her knickers were soaked with her cunt juices. She pulled her knickers up for him until the gusset slipped between her cunt lips and he could see the beautiful golden curls of her pubic hair either side of the cotton.

Hooking his fingers into her gusset he pulled it to one side so he could get his tongue between her cunt lips. Holding her bum cheeks tightly he pulled her cunt hard against his mouth as he licked her golden triangle.

'Lets try it this way,' she said, and stepping back from him she pulled her knickers right off and knelt on the bed with her arse towards him. 'Lick my cunt from behind' she said as she swayed her bottom from side to side.

John knelt down on the carpet so his mouth was on the same level as her cunt. He opened her bum cheeks so he could get his tongue deep into her wet cunt and gave it a good long licking.

Exposing herself to him like this really turned May on and as he licked her cunt so she was grinding it in his face. He had to stop as his mouth was full of cunt and his nose was buried in her golden pubic hair. He just couldn't breathe and had to come up for air.

BONDAGE

She got off the bed and knelt on the carpet facing him. He saw her put her hands behind her back and clasp them together. 'I want you to go to my dressing gown hanging on the wardrobe door and bring me back the belt from it please' she asked him. He got the cloth belt and brought it over to where she was kneeling. 'I now want you to tie my hands to my feet so that I am helpless' she instructed quietly. John did as she told him and secured her with the belt.

'I want you to fuck my mouth, I give you full control of how hard and fast you do it, just don't come yet.' She said looking up at him.

The sight of her kneeling in front of him naked and vulnerable had an electrifying effect on his cock. It became even more rigid than it had been and he guided it into her open mouth with one hand while he held the back of her head still with the other.

He started to fuck her mouth slowly and gently, seeing her kneeling there so submissively brought out the dominant male in him and holding her head tightly so she couldn't back away he began to really fuck her mouth hard.

This was completely different from her sucking his cock, then she had control of how fast and deep his cock went into her mouth but now he was in charge and he needed her to take as much of his cock into her mouth as humanly possible.

Once again May knew exactly what she was doing, during her long sexual life she had mastered many sexual techniques.

The one she would call upon now was 'deep throating'. It involved simply breathing through the nose and suppressing the gag reflex. Both techniques she had mastered years ago.

As he fucked his cock into her mouth he could feel it going in deeper and deeper until it was going right down her throat.

He could hear her apparently choking on his cock, but instead of making him ease up her noises of distress prompted him to fuck her mouth even deeper. At one stroke he could feel his balls pressed up hard against her lips. Her submissiveness triggered a deep primal alpha male response in his hind brain and all he could think about was making her submit to him totally.

He suddenly came to his senses and pulled his cock completely out of her mouth. He fell to his knees in front of her and pulled her into his arms.

'God May I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing there for a minute. I could have chocked you to death, please forgive me.' He blurted out in distress.

May knelt on the floor with her head down, the force of his fucking had loosened her hair so much that it had fallen down around her like a golden cape.

She wasn't the least bit hurt, but it wouldn't do John any harm to remember that she was just a fragile little girl when she needed to be.

He was frantically untying her hands and kissing her face. 'It's OK dear, I just had trouble breathing for a second, I think I bit off more than I could chew with your big cock,' she said in a timorous voice.

He held her tightly to him and promised to do whatever she asked if she would forgive him. 'You can help me sort out my hair if you like, you seem to have well and truly fucked it,' she said with a laugh.

His relief at her joke was enormous and he was soon gathering up her long golden tresses and using the belt tying it back into a giant ponytail for her.

DOGGIE

She got back up onto her bed and knelt so that she was facing the full length mirror. She told him if he wanted to make it up to her he could give her cunt a good hard fucking from behind.

He was only too pleased to do this and standing behind her he guided his cock between her cunt lips and deep inside her. She was wet and hot and soon he was fucking her harder and harder. The sight of her little naked bum shaking with the force of his thrusts spurred him on to greater efforts.

'Look in the mirror, John,' she gasped between thrusts. He hadn't noticed the mirror until he looked up from her arse and saw himself fucking a naked woman who was kneeling in front of him with her bum in the air.

This was the first time he was able to observe himself fucking May, and she had positioned herself so he could see her large naked breasts bouncing wildly with every stroke of his cock.

He had never seen anything so erotic in his life, and it was him that he was looking at.

ANAL

'I need you to get the Vaseline John she said as he slowed down, I want you up my bum as soon as possible.

He pulled his cock out of her cunt and walked over to the drawer, he returned with the jar, and without needing to be told dipped his finger in it and started to lubricate her bum hole as he had done previously.

This time however he knew he would be fucking May up the arse and his fingers were shaking in anticipation as he pushed them deep into her bum.

'I want you to get my vibrator from the bottom drawer now and use it to stretch my bum hole ready for your big cock.

He fetched the vibrator and found that by twisting the base he could control the level of vibration it produced.

He rubbed some Vaseline on the end of it and carefully inserted it into her little anus. She wriggled her bum as he did so to assist its entry and soon he had pushed it halfway up her bum.

She then asked him to gently rotate it in her bum to stretch her as much as possible. The sight of it sticking out of her arse really got him hard and he couldn't wait to pull out the vibrator and replace it with his hot cock.

Her bum hole was now a lot bigger than it was before he had used the vibrator and he found that when he pulled it out he could get three fingers up her bum.

May asked him to gently insert his cock and commence her arse fucking. Even with the stretching and the Vaseline she gave an involuntary grunt as his knob entered her bum hole.

He could feel her tight arsehole gripping him tightly as he gently moved it in and out. He increased his strokes gradually until his balls were slapping against her cunt and she was taking every inch of cock up the bum.

This was very different from fucking a woman's cunt, a cunt was designed to be fucked, but a woman's bum needed lots of lubricant to enable her to take it up the arse without to much discomfort.

John knew from listening to the sexual conversations at work, that very few women indeed permitted their men to fuck them up the arse. He had never yet heard of any woman who actually enjoyed the experience.

John considered himself amazingly lucky to have met a woman who not only permitted it but loved it.

Once he had got a good rhythm going he could look up from her bum and again he could see himself and what he was doing to May. When he was fucking her cunt she had been on all fours and he could see her lovely big tits swaying as he fucked her.

When she was taking it up the arse she had her head turned to one side and flat against the bed. This presented her arse to him at a comfortable angle for her and he noticed her eyes were shut as he fucked her up the bum as hard as he could.

May was in heaven, at last she was getting a really good arse fucking. She could feel Johns big cock stretching her hole wide and the feel of his big balls slapping against her cunt was driving her into a multiple orgasm.

John heard her starting to moan and saw that she was thrusting her arse back towards his cock as hard as he was thrusting into her. 'I'm coming John she gasped, I'm coming for you my darling boy.'

Suddenly he felt her hot cunt juices flowing over his balls, fucking her arse had made her cunt come and soon she was in the midst of a raging orgasm.

He found that once started he only had to gently move his cock in and out of her arse for her orgasms to continue one after the other until at last she begged him to stop. He pulled his cock out of her bum and she collapsed onto the bed, her arsehole was gaping wide and she was shuddering with her orgasms even though he was out of her. He was hot and sweaty after such a marathon fuck and while May lay naked on the bed and shuddered through her orgasms, he took the opportunity to have another drink of wine. As he sipped it he tried to make sense of what had happened so far.

He had just finished buggering his Aunt Mabel, his mum's friend who was actually older than his mum. He was at this moment in time watching her lying naked on the bed in the throes of a multiple orgasm.

This morning he had woken up as a virgin with little or no chance that his situation would change in the near future. Now he was a real man at last and had fucked a woman's mouth, cunt and arse.

It was only 6pm of the same day and he thought he could be excused for being a bit shell shocked over all this no matter how fantastic it had been.

Being an eighteen year old engineer he was well aware of the theorectical side of sex. He had seen the girlie magazines, and had been to visit one of his older friends who had a DVD and had watched enthralled as porn stars had been fucked every way possible to human beings.

He had simply not believed that those sort of things happened in real life. Did his dad fuck his mum the way he had just fucked May? He didn't think so for a minute. Obviously they had made love otherwise he would not be here, but to think of his mum taking it up the arse the way that May did was almost blasphemous.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds