Ava's Immoral Soul Ch. 03

"Stop it or what? Oh, no, let me guess - you'll stick your cock in my pussy? Jesus, you're such a fucking number, dad!"

Jesus Christ, Rob thought as he clenched his teeth in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle a groan, was she saying this shit knowing full and well what she was doing to him? Whether she knew it or not, she was making things extremely hard for him, with that dirty fucking mouth of hers painting images that his mind knew all too well.

And the derision in her voice! Like she didn't think he was man enough to do it! Au contraire, he wanted to say to that acidic mockery in her tone, I'll show you what a man is, you stubborn little bitch!

Even though his hips had started moving of their own accord, making use of her body as friction for his aching erection, he struggled mightily to cling to that tiny little voice of morality in his head, with the intensity of a dying man trying to turn away from the light.

"Shut your mouth right now, Ava. Shut... your... fucking... mouth..," he whispered desperately, his brain engaged in a losing battle with his hips as his hand fell from her throat, clutching her shoulder in a bruising grip.

"Shut it or what? You're going to stuff your stupid, sweaty old cock in it?!"

She had completely caught her breath now; and even worse, Rob realized, the upper hand in the situation. That little tramp was pinned beneath him, damnit, weak and lush and reeking of feminine inferiority, and somehow she had gained control over him.

She was making his head spin.

All in all, it was that image she verbally forced on him about shoving his cock in her mouth that pushed him over the edge. Even if he excluded the mounting tension of the past few weeks, just that horribly erotic image on top of everything else she'd said pounded the weight of it home.

"Oh, fuck, Ava, you asked for it," Rob hissed furiously, shifting his weight off of her and to the side. He grabbed her by the hair at the scruff of her neck with one hand and shoved his sweats down with the other, yanking her head back until it looked like her spine might snap from the unnatural bend he'd forced upon it. Then he scooted back roughly until he bumped into her bed, the movement pulling his sweats down nearly to his knees; all the while dragging her with him, giving her no choice but to scramble onto her knees and follow on all fours.

She moved to his bidding with a reluctant yet feral grace. The corner of her lip was bleeding from her impact with the floor; her eyes were red and swollen from crying, and had a manic gleam to them. Her expression was one of pure, unadulterated loathing that did not waver in the slightest until she glanced down at the fully erect cock he was unconsciously stroking with his free hand.

In that moment, the hatred etched on her features melted into something close to obsessive adoration. "Oh, Cock," she cooed to it, sounding more like a woman just reacquainted with a long-lost, presumably dead lover than an unconsenting daughter confronted with her father's dick for the first time.

The pure lust that was so plainly written on her face made his thickly swollen cock lurch with desire, and Ava didn't seem to need any clearer invitation than that. Ignoring the hand clasped in her hair, she thrust her ass up high and slithered forward on her belly until her fingers were buried in his thighs and her nose was pressed up into his sac.

She inhaled sharply several times; each exhale bathing his balls in a warm sigh that made his skin crawl and tighten appreciably. The first contact of her tongue made him groan and thrust his hips closer, years of tension all but evaporating as every nerve ending in his body tuned exclusively to the warm, wet trail of that velvety muscle sliding up the seam on his sac.

"Oh, god! Oh god yes," she breathed blissfully as her wriggling, sensuously seeking tongue paused at the base of his throbbing erection. She sucked in his scent greedily, her nose pressing right up into his cock, and Rob made a sound between a gasp and a growl, tightening his grip in her hair.

Ava gurgled only the briefest of protests as he snatched her head up and forcibly shoved her face towards the engorged head, missing her mouth by an inch that felt more like a mile and hitting her soft cheek instead. Closing her eyes, she instinctively parted her lips and turned her head towards it, capturing it with a noisy suckle that ended in a rumbling sound of pleasure deep in her chest.

"Fuck, little girl," Rob hissed, arching his spine as his head fell back, the reverberation on his cock making his balls tighten pleasurably. Her mouth was like nothing he had ever felt before; in hardly two seconds it so wet he wondered if his dick would prune. It was almost hot enough to make steam and just about as invitingly soft as a freshly opened pussy. And then she started sucking him into her mouth -- she didn't even bob her head down or slide her mouth down his length - she just pulled him into her mouth like it was the most natural way to go about blowjobs in the world.

It had hardly even been three seconds, and he was already doing everything he could think of to keep from blowing his load in her slippery little mouth.

She pulled as much as she could past her lips with that first languid suckle, and then she dipped her head to go after the rest, groaning and moaning and purring with each inch that vanished between those supple, blood-reddened lips. Rob could only watch in fascination as she all but inhaled the first several inches, his widening girth stretching the corners of her mouth until he thought surely she would stop, begin working her way back up...

Halfway down his length, just before its thickest point, she did pause, giving him a moment to both bask in the pleasure of having such a hot, wet mouth sucking on his cock, and wallow in the disappointment that she wouldn't be taking in more.

"Oh, fuck, Ava!" he moaned weakly when her velvety tongue slithered sensuously against the thickly veined underside, wriggling from side to side in an affectionate slather while simultaneously sucking the head of his cock up into the top of her mouth. She bumped it into a spot up in the back where the firm, rippled flesh of the roof smoothed and softened.

That spot, spongy and yielding and achingly familiar, stirred a desperate groan from him, and he started bucking his hips, not forcing himself any deeper but rubbing his sensitive cockhead from ripples to smoothness, firm ridges to frictionless flesh. And Jesus... she was still doing that thing with her tongue, all the while sucking him with blatant reverence, her fingers unconsciously kneading into his hairy thighs, working their way up to his churning balls.

It was very, very close to being an untimely but extremely happy ending for Rob.

"Ava..." he choked out, unable to say more but hoping the desperate warning in his tone would be enough to convey the message. She got it, alright -- but she had other plans of what to do about it. She all but squealed around his thick cock and plunged forward heedlessly. He had expected her to slow down, back off a little; not to deepthroat him like some shamelessly talented porn star. There was no way in hell to suppress the deep cry of pleasure that tore its way from his chest when he felt his cock slide into the tight, grasping channel of her throat, the corners of her mouth stretched impossibly wide around the fat pillar of his erection. She was slurping and sucking and swirling her tongue, wringing her thighs together and mindlessly humping her ass in the air. And good God, was she trying to suck his balls up into her mouth, too?!

By the time her fingers found his sac, it was too late. His cock throbbed and twitched, then became almost unbearably hard; his balls almost felt like a solid entity in her small, skillful hand. He looked down at her lewdly gyrating body, her cheeks hollowed with suction and that ravenous mouth completely sheathing his erection, and he couldn't wait to rip her clothes off of her, to bury himself just as deeply in her juicy cunt as he was in her throat.

"Auugghh! I'm coming, Ava! I'm going to fucking cum down your... aaughhh!!!"

His balls clenched and squeezed, purging the first slippery spurt of seed; his length spasmed with it, and when he felt her try to pull back for air, he tightened his grip in her hair and shoved her head down again, his eyes rolling back in his head as wave after wave of thick cum shot straight down her throat.

She was choking, her throat clenching almost painfully on his throbbing, spurting dick. Her nose was dripping, her eyes smarting red and steadily dripping tears. And she was fingering herself, a wrist pinned between her pants and her pelvis, hips bucking wildly in time to her rapidly working fingers.

A second orgasm followed immediately on the heels of the first, and Rob quickly snatched her head back, letting her suck in a gurgling, needy gasp as he came all over her lips, chin and throat.

"Oh my fucking God," Rob gasped, having not even realized how rigidly poised his body had been during that second orgasm until he collapsed back against the bed. He'd been practically bowed over her head; now every muscle in his body might as well have been tapioca pudding.

He had to jerk Ava's head away from his twitching, shrinking cock -- she was trying to suckle it back into her mouth again. "Wait," he panted, literally dragging her up on top of his chest.

Ava's eyes were glazed over, her mouth still working hungrily as though she was still trying to suck on something, even though the closest protrusion to her at this point was his earlobe.

Or maybe his nose.

"Daddy," she whispered, straddling his hips, mindless of the sticky globs dripping down her chin, concentrating only on trying to grind her pussy against his flaccid dick.

"No, Ava," Rob insisted, grabbing her hips with both hands and jerking her up so she straddled his stomach instead.

"Daddeeeee," she groaned miserably, still humping him. Her plaid pajama pants were soaked clear through. The crotch of those pants were warm, slick and slippery on his abdomen. "Daddy, I need to. Need to."

Oh fuck, thought Rob, what have I done? This girl is a beast. "I'm guessing," he mused tiredly, exhausted, spent, and unbelievably sensitive but resigned to the fact that it wasn't going to end there, "That you're no stranger to sex, what with that little demonstration."

If she even heard him, she didn't show it. She was grinding her way up his stomach, hunching her hips as quick as a bunny, working her way up to his chest. "Fuck. Lick. Finger. Something," she nearly chanted, her voice reminiscent of a trance-like state that would make a cult leader proud.

"Cock," she added pointedly, and started inching her way down again.

And damned if it didn't respond like a dog called by name, twitching wetly against his thigh. "Nnnnot yet, Ava," he grunted, and summoning his strength, he rolled her onto her back, where she immediately shoved both hands forearm-deep inside her pants, the veiled movements of her fingers momentarily mesmerizing him.

"Damn, honey," he whispered, sliding a hand up her stomach and dragging her shirt up with it, exposing a shapely, clenched stomach that stretched, dipped and tapered into the angular protrusions of the peak of her ribs. Dragging in a breath that hissed between his teeth, he flipped the shirt over those succulent globes, baring them to his eyes for the first time.

He had always sworn that Mary Anne had the most beautiful breasts he'd ever seen. They were smaller than most, sure, but they were perfectly shaped and buoyant, crowned with the smallest, pinkest nipples he'd ever had the pleasure of sucking.

As much as it panged him with guilt on so many levels to even think it, he knew that Ava blew that memory out of the water.

Swaying and jiggling in time with the desperate ministrations of her wrists and fingers, her breasts were a glorious shrine to movement. On a bonier woman, they would have been laughably large, but on Ava, they were mouthwatering. Despite their size, there wasn't a single stretch mark to mar their beauty. Her nipples were perfectly round and hard enough to cut diamonds, perked out jauntily from quarter sized areolas.

Without needing to think about it, Rob dipped his head down and grasped one of those rock hard nipples between his lips, letting his tongue just barely graze the surface. Ava arched her back and dug her heels into the carpet, whimpering heatedly at the contact.

Grinning slightly at the response, he parted his lips around the nipple and gave it a firmer stroke with his wet tongue before curling the wet muscle around it, pulling it with a noisy slurp into his mouth. Ava thrashed and cried out hoarsely, humping her fingers in a wild staccato of movement. He slid his gaze down her undulating body, drinking in the erotic sight of her as his cock stirred to life again against his thigh.

But fuck. This was wrong, this was all wrong. Why did she have to arouse him so?

Right now, at this very moment, he was feasting on her fleshy breast while his cum coated her esophagus all the way to her belly. The thought made him want to make a sticky mess between her legs every bit as much as it horrified him. Had they already gone too far? Was he even strong enough to stop it if they hadn't?

She was moaning and writhing on her back, pressing her body closer to him, arching her sensitive nipple towards his mouth, her eyes closed in complete submission to the rapture she was feeling.

"Ava..," Rob whispered, drawing his head away. He, too, closed his eyes, afraid the sight of her like this would do terrible things to the resolve he so shakily held.

"Ava, we need to stop."

He felt her go still beside him, heard the rush of his blood over the deafening silence. When he opened his eyes tentatively, he saw her staring up at him, her mouth slightly agape.

"The hell you say!" she exclaimed just before her hand shot out like a bolt of lightening, snagging the back of his neck and dragging his head down between her breasts. "You got yours, you filthy fucking perv, and I had better get mine!"

Rob was too baffled to speak. Ava grabbed his hand next, shoved it down her body to the waistband of her pants. "You have ten fucking seconds to get started or I'm calling the cops on you."

"What the- Ava!!"

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Sev-"

With his head spinning in more directions than he could count, Rob gave one last inward glance at the shaky-legged little protester of everything wrong with this situation and mentally gave it the finger.

"Alright," he interrupted her harshly, "but I'm not gonna be nice about it, you little bitch."

She jerked convulsively at the word and scrunched herself even closer to him, pushing incessantly on his wrist. Giving in, he slipped his hand beneath her pajama pants and felt that hot, throbbing center of saturated flesh for the third time. It was so unbelievably wet that for a moment, he could only marvel at the textures beneath his fingertips, soaked and swollen and luxurious. He bathed the slippery outer lips with two fingers, stroking from top to bottom to top again in an exploring caress.

Ava moaned sweetly, going from bitch to kitten in less than a second, pressing her hips up tremblingly to seek out more of that touch. With a patience he didn't know he had in him, he traced a full outline of those slick, clenching folds, making his way closer and closer to the part with each deliberate oval drawn with his fingertips. Each little gasp and whimper made it harder to maintain the wickedly slow pace, so he latched himself onto her nipple again to distract himself from reaching his main goal.

Ava was a bucking, twisting, fluidly writhing manifestation of growing lust. Every stroke of his fingers and each suckling pull that drew more of her tender breast into his mouth made her need even more pronounced, until he was finally tracing his fingertip up and down her dripping slit, parting her lips little by little.

She was panting, gasping, arching herself higher and higher until the only parts of her touching the floor were her head, shoulders and heels, the rest of her body bowed up like a marionette, held taut by the strings he was expertly pulling.

Seeing her like that, it really didn't matter if she was his daughter.

At that moment, she was just a young woman who needed to be fucked. Groaning at the sight of her, Rob flicked his finger up her slit, opening her to him in one firm sweep. She cried out blissfully, pressing herself up even more for him, and then she slammed her body down when he shoved two fingers into her tight, slippery little cunt.

He felt her walls convulse around his fingers, felt even more moisture squeeze past them, and was amazed. Well, that was easy. She was wriggling her ass on the floor, pumping herself up and down on his fingers, grunting and moaning in rapture.

"Ava, did you just-"

"Nngghh, Daddy, shut up and fuck me," Ava gasped, yanking his head away from her marvelous tits and trying unsuccessfully to drag him on top of her. Rob dug his heels in and refused to budge, smirking at her as her face contorted with her efforts.

Looking up at his face, she twisted her mouth into an admittedly effective pout and tugged on his shirt, her eyes impossibly green in contrast to the worried, red skin that surrounded them.

"Daddeeee..," she whined, slowly rocking her hips against his hand in a non-too-subtle hint.

"I told you, Ava -- I'm not going to make this pleasant."

She frowned at him, not catching his drift. "Sorry, dad, not following."

Rob glanced over his shoulder at her bed, then grunted and jerked a thumb at it. "Bend over the bed and stick your ass in the air."

Still pouting -- although sexily now -- Ava shimmied out of her pants and rolled onto her stomach before stretching as lithely as a cat. She made it a point to mash her breasts into the carpet, enhancing their shape, and thrust her ass into the air. Rob had to bite his tongue to keep himself from taking her right then and there. She seemed to expect him to do it, too; she watched him for several seconds and then sighed theatrically, crawling sensuously to the bed with an enticing sway to that pert, round bottom.

From his position on the floor, he could see her wet pussy between her parted thighs, and the juices that were flowing freely down her supple thighs. This time when he bit down on his tongue, he tasted blood.

Ava reached the bed and more or less slithered herself halfway up it, doing as told. Splaying her arms across the length of the bed, she pressed her stomach and breasts flat into the blanket strewn mattress, thrusting her pelvis back to offer her ass up. Then she looked over her shoulder at him, dark hair falling over to veil those serious eyebrows, her lips still forming a sultry pout.

"Good girl," Rob whispered throatily, sliding up to his knees. "Turn your head back. I don't want to see your face."

For a second, Ava looked hurt; then she obediently turned, resting her forehead on the bed. Rob shuffled over to her, still on his knees, and didn't stop until his hard cock bumped the inside of a silky, cum-streaked thigh. Ava's whole body jerked and she instinctively wiggled herself back, trying to angle her hips down and out to capture his cock.

He gripped her hips steadily and pushed them until she was firmly pinned against the mattress, saying a short but meaningful, "No." He brushed his palms up her sides, savoring her silhouette, rubbing his scruffy cheek against the small of her back. Her moan was as soft as velvet on his ears, rich with lust and pleasure. Rob smiled to himself and slowly pushed up to his feet, grasping the base of his throbbing cock and poising it between her thighs. Ava tried to twitch back and spear herself on it, but Rob used his free hand to shove her forward again. "No." She whimpered in agitation but didn't move; Rob took that as consent to his will and began to slowly rub himself up and down her oozing slit, closing his eyes tightly as he battled his own lust.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds