Ava's Immoral Soul Ch. 03

Ava was obviously trying very hard not to ram herself onto him; her hips and pelvis twitched and jerked, even gyrated from side to side; but she managed to restrain herself. He would have to reward her for that restraint... but later.

For now, he had to punish his little girl.

"You've been very bad, Ava," he said gruffly, teasingly pressing just the cockhead against the tight, spongy and sopping entrance to her sex. Ava tossed her head back and moaned. "Yes, daddy, yes!"

Rob grinned in amusement. "No, Ava," he said mockingly, "No!"

She growled and threw her head forward again, her forehead thudding softly on the mattress.

"Now I've tried everything I could think of to punish you," he continued, resuming his slow stroke of self and pussy as he got himself good and saturated with her copious fluids. "And still, you insist on being a rebellious, headstrong, cunty little cow."

Ava made a sound of indignant shock at his choice of words. Rob wasn't in any hurry to correct himself. This was punishment, after all. It was supposed to hurt. "So this time, Ava, I'm going to make sure that I make myself clear," he said calmly, tightening his grip on himself and slowly, ever so slowly began to draw his cockhead from clit to slit, and then even further back, trailing his slippery cock past the sensitive flesh between her pussy and that tight little pucker, slathering it with her own juices.

Ava tensed suddenly; it seemed to have finally dawned on her where he was going with this. "When I'm done with you, you'll think twice about stepping out of line, little missy," he promised, getting her good and wet.

"Daddy," Ava gasped, a definite twinge of panic in her voice, "Daddy, no, please!"

"Nope. Sorry, honey. You can't beg your way out of this one," he said brightly, palming one plump cheek and pushing it aside as he positioned himself against her clenched hole. "But you can beg. I am a pervert, after all, aren't I? I like that sort of thing."

"Daddy! NO! No, daddy, not there, God, please, not there!" Ava cried desperately, trying to wriggle her way out of reach. In one swift movement, Rob plunged his hips forwards, ramming his cock right into her spasming asshole and wound his arm around her waist, both to hold her steady and push more of his length inside of her.

Ava let out a blood curdling scream; Rob quickly thrust his arm up between her breasts, clamping his hand over her mouth to stifle it. Even with the lubrication she had so generously provided, her asshole was still a little dry and a lot tight -- he was having trouble getting any further. He felt hot tears spill over his hand and between his fingers, moaned passionately when her body shuddered, unconsciously sending vibrations through the throbbing length of him.

"Oooh, fuck, little girl," he hissed, burying his face in the silky hair that cascaded over the back of her neck. Rocking his hips in a tight, circular motion, he started to spread her open for him, giving a small pump forward every few rotations. She was as stiff as a board in his grip, her eyes assaulting his fingers with tear after tear, her throat purging hoarse screams that were lost in the tight cup of his hand; and then he felt her relax and push back, just a little, resulting in his eager cock deepening its niche inside of her.

Rob groaned, heard Ava's response deep in her throat. "Oh, you little slut," he murmured against the back of her neck, drawing his hand away from her ass to sweep her hair over her shoulder. "You're not supposed to like this. This is your punishment. Or are you the pervert, now?"

Ava began to cry, her shoulders trembling as she turned sodden in his snug grip. Instead of stopping, he leaned forward with her, letting her upper body rest on the mattress as he snaked his arm out from beneath her. Straightening to his full height, he gently placed one hand on either cheek, spreading them out lewdly for his enjoyment.

It was taking some serious work, but she was loosening up for him. He stared down at his engorged cock, watching it sink deeper and deeper between the gorgeous cleft of her ass, and then pulled back slowly only to do it all over again. He was so mesmerized by the visual stimulation (as well as the nearly painful tightness currently clenching his throbbing erection) that it took him several moments to realize that she was starting to push back, tentatively at first, but with more resolution each time.

Rob was grateful that he had already blown two loads for his little girl. If he hadn't, he definitely would be right now.

Letting one hand fall from her succulent ass, he drifted his fingers between her legs, scooping up some of that ambrosial fluid and slathering it over himself and her asshole, making his progress inside of her easier. She moaned in appreciation and arched her back, giving him that much more of herself.

He dipped his hand between her thighs again, seeking out her swollen clit from her silky, saturated folds.

When he found it and began pinching and twisting it between his fingers, Ava gasped and started bumping her hips back rhythmically, grunting in pain and pleasure. Rob grunted as well and shoved himself inside of her as hard as he could, a strangled cry tearing itself from his throat as his balls tightened lustily, threatening to spill their seed.

"Fuck, Ava, be still!"

"I'm sorry Daddy!"

Growling under his breath, Rob pinched her clit hard, eliciting a squeak and a wiggle from her. When she quieted down, still as a mouse, he began working himself in and out of her again, gently rubbing his index finger in circles around her clit to make up for his previous abuse. She cooed softly and tentatively pushed her ass back, that steamy, tight hole greedily devouring his cock.

Rob slowly but steadily worked up into a good, hard pace, closing his eyes as he let the sensations wash over him. With each thrust, his hips slapped audibly into her plump bottom; his balls were soaked from slapping repeatedly into her sopping cunt. Her puckered hole was still as snug as it could be, but it had some give to it now -- he felt only the delirious satisfaction of strong muscles give around his cock from head to base with each steady push; the delicious tightening of those muscles with each pull.

She was milking him with her body, and his balls -- dripping now with her cream -- were creeping and crawling and getting heavier with each moment, the end clearly in sight.

As for Ava, she was definitely starting to enjoy herself. Her head was buried in a rumpled blanket; he could see the tendons in her neck and jaw stretch as she chewed on it to muffle her cries of pleasure. He stuffed two fingers inside of her and flicked her clit furiously with his thumb; in a mere matter of seconds, she slammed back until he was buried to the hilt inside of her, her ass pinned so tightly to his pelvis that a piece of paper couldn't fit between them, and came with a good deal of thrashing and muffled screams.

Rob clasped her hips so tight that his fingers left indents on her skin and pressed into her just as forcefully, feeling his fingers through the thin membrane of soft flesh, and then burst inside of her.

In her pussy, he felt the spasming of his cock as it shot rope after rope of sticky semen, felt her walls contract on both ends as she writhed with yet another orgasm.

Slumping on top of her as his balls emptied themselves in her clenching ass, he bathed her neck in kisses, listening to her soft moans and mewls as she nuzzled back into him. "Am I a good girl, now, dad?" she asked in a whispery, breathless little voice, and Rob couldn't help but chuckle, biting down on her shoulder lightly.

She squealed and wriggled her ass back at him, making him groan and unsheath his dwindling erection from its warm, sticky nest. "I'm seriously beginning to doubt you'll ever be a good girl, Ava," he laughed, rolling away from her and falling onto his back on the bed. He was immediately pounced by a dripping green-eyed brunette, and any protest was lost when she tugged her shirt up and over her head.

"I took my punishment," she said in all seriousness, reaching down to tip his chin up in a hint for him to remove his eyes from her lusciously swaying breasts. "Now I want my reward."

"Ava, I'm a man, not a machine," Rob said, finding his will to protest again. He craned his neck and glanced past her to his cock, which was making a weak but valiant attempt to stir again. Traitor..

"Like I care. You should have thought about that before you banned me from seeing boys, and then Roxie, all in one miserable year! Daddy, this could seriously be damaging my mental health. I need sex, damnit, and if you won't let me get it through normal means, then I'm gonna get it from you!"

All of that in one breath and with a snotty little toss of her head, to boot.

"Ava, I think your mental health is already in a state of ill repair," Rob said, laughing when she swatted at his chest with the back of her hand.

"Dad..."

Rob sighed, pushed himself up on an elbow and cupped her strange, beautiful face with one hand. "Alright. A truce, then, because I am an old man who's been out of business for a long, long time."

She narrowed her eyes at him, apparently not buying into what he hadn't even tried to sell her yet. "I'm listening..."

"You let me put some ice on this thing, and tomorrow, if you're good at school, I'll give you the fucking you obviously need."

Ava pursed her lips and peered down at him suspiciously before saying, "Where?"

"Hell, I don't know. The living room, your bedroom, the kitchen; wherever you want it."

"I meant which hole. 'Cause my ass hurts. I don't want you going there for a while again."

Rob couldn't help it -- he burst out laughing, earning another hearty swat from his ornery little girl. "Alright, alright," he said, wheezing. Winding an arm around her, he splayed his arm along her spine and drew her down close to him, squeezing her against his chest as her hair fell over their faces, the silky strands caressing his rough cheek and sweaty throat. Pressing his lips against her ear, he brushed a kiss there and then breathed, "I'll stick my stupid, sweaty old cock in your pussy this time, if that's what you mean."

There was a shocked little silence; he could practically hear the wheels spinning in her head and felt the heat of her blush soak through his skin. Then she giggled.

"I didn't really mean that, dad. I was just baiting you."

"Yeah, well, you caught me. Hook, line and stinker."

"Sinker."

"Yeah, that too."

They both chuckled, grinning, and then Ava turned her head slightly, her lips hovering just over his. Their eyes met, shadowed by the soft drape of her hair, and Rob cleared his throat awkwardly. He had just crammed his cock down Ava's throat and ripped open her asshole; why on earth would it strike him as weird to kiss her now?

Rob couldn't explain it... but he couldn't do it, either. Not yet, anyway.

Turning his head a fraction of an inch, he blocked her kiss and gave her the corner of his mouth instead, smacking a kiss on her cheek at the same time before swatting her ass. "Ow," she whined, reluctantly scooting off of him and to the side.

"Now it's bedtime for you, young lady," he said firmly, pushing himself up and off the bed with a glance down to his half erect cock. Damn thing didn't know what was good for it. His balls certainly knew what was good for them -- they were as loose and dry as sandbags.

"Fine, daddy," Ava said with more than just a hint of annoyance, snuggling the covers up to her chin. Rob saw a ripple beneath the blankets as she slipped her hand down between her legs. Shaking his head, he walked across her room, stepping out into the hallway when her voice stopped him.

"Hey, dad?"

"Yeah, Spaghettio?"

"Are you sure I have to go to school tomorrow? Can't we just stay home and... you know?"

Rob couldn't believe this. For the second time that night, he found himself wondering, what have I done? "Goodnight, Ava."

"You could call in and say I have diphtheria."

"I said goodnight, Ava."

Keeping his back to her so she wouldn't see his grin, he closed the door on her mumbled, "Yeah, yeah, 'night," and went to sleep in his own bed. And, despite or maybe even because of the reason, it was the best sleep he'd gotten in years.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds