• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ayami
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Ayami

"What?"

"I want to see you in my lingerie," she repeated.

"Why?"

"Just do it," Ayami said as she stood and turned on the light. She went to a drawer and pulled out the necessary items—matching hunter green bra and French cut panty—and tossed them onto his bed. Tetsuo stood and stumbled toward the bathroom, but, "Where are you going?"

"To change," he told her.

"You fucked a complete stranger right next to me last night while I was being fucked by a complete stranger, and now you pick to be modest? No. Strip down and put them on right here."

Tetsuo removed his shirt, then his underwear. His cock was flaccid. He placed the panty on first, then the bra. By the time the bra was affixed, his cock was hard and demanding release from its satiny prison. "Here," Ayami said, and passed two socks to her brother. "Put these in the bra." He did. Ayami smiled as she said, "Aw, don't you look cute? And just look at your penis, all big and hard." She walked over to him and placed her hand upon it. "Nice. Too bad I'm your sister, though. Right?" She moved her hand, but Tetsuo grabbed it and placed it on his cock once again. "Tetsuo, what are you doing?"

"Jerk me off," he whispered.

"What?" She did not remove her hand. In fact, she lightly squeezed his cock.

"I'll ... I'll eat your pussy if you jerk me off."

"You're serious."

"Yes."

Ayami thought about it, then said, "I'll do it, but you have to eat my ass."

"Okay." He hoped he didn't sound too desperate.

"Lay on the bed," she directed him as she moved to turn out the light. She stood in front of him for all of five seconds, deliberating if she should actually go through with this, then peeled off her night shirt and her panties.

Ayami grabbed her phone, then mounted him as if they would do a sixty-nine. She spread her ass cheeks and slowly affixed her anus to her brother's mouth. She heard him say, "Oh, shit," just before the two made contact, and then his tongue was all over her.

Ayami closed her eyes and reveled in the moment. This felt good, especially considering how horny she was. She pulled up the video of Kuniko and Estefania and watched it as her brother ate her ass; she kept a finger on her clit, diddling it ever-so-lightly every few seconds until she had an orgasm. She continued to do this the whole while the video played. Between Tetsuo eating her ass and the video, she had five really nice orgasms.

Once the video ended, Ayami reached out and grabbed her brother's cock. She did not stick her hand inside the panties, however. She rubbed it through the silky material. It was enough, though. Tetsuo began pumping his hips upward, and in less than five minutes he had cum in his sister's panties. He grunted loudly when he came, sending yet another shockwave from Ayami's ass, across her taint, over her labia, and onto her clit. She came again.

Tetsuo felt a little cheated that Ayami did not actually jerk him off, but she did make him cum, which, in his estimation, put him one step closer to fucking her. Again.

Ayami made to move off her brother's mouth, but Tetsuo held her tight, continuing to eat her ass as he pinched her small nipples. "Do you hunger for my ass that much?" she asked. He grunted something, so she allowed him to continue to eat it for about ten minutes more, then she finally pulled herself free. "Okay, that's enough. You did a good job, Tetsuo."

"If you ever desire that again, just let me know."

Ayami laughed. "You're even more of a freak than I am."

"You don't know the half of it," Tetsuo said as he got up and went to the bathroom. He jumped in the shower to wash the cum from his dick. When he returned, Ayami was fast asleep.

They were up by nine. They had packed and loaded the car, then went for breakfast. Biff and Buffy joined them. "So how did you make out with your new friends last night?" Ayami asked.

Biff and Buffy looked at each other, smiled, then Buffy said, "As well as we did with you two."

"So, what's next?" Tetsuo asked. "Hispanic? Middle Eastern?"

"Maybe," Biff answered. "There's so much we want to experience, like an older couple, a portly couple, not to mention that we both have sisters we would like to have a go at."

"Wow," Ayami said. "You guys want to do it all, don't you?"

"As long as we don't lose sight of our passion for one another, everything will be fine," Buffy responded. "Right now, everything's as good as it can be."

"We wish you guys nothing but the best," Tetsuo said, "and on that note, it's time for us to get going. We have a seven-hour drive ahead of us."

They did not exchange phone numbers or email addresses. They simply said good-bye and never saw each other again.

"I'm glad we met them," Ayami said as she began the trek home.

"Me, too."

"And I'm glad you came along with me this weekend, Tetsuo. I never thought we would have experienced what we did, with Biff and Buffy or with each other."

"About that," Tetsuo began. "Where, exactly, are we?"

"I don't know," Ayami said after some silence. "Don't push it, though, and don't get weird on me, okay? We'll see where it takes us."

"Okay," Tetsuo agreed, and the remainder of the trip was filled with great periods of silence in between small pockets of conversation.

It had been four days since their return home, and not once did Ayami give any indication that she was willing to continue what they had started at the beach. It was eating away at Tetsuo. He wanted his sister so badly. He decided that he must make a bold move, knowing all the while that it would either put her in his arms once again or keep her out forever.

Ayami was at work when Tetsuo came home from the university the following day. Today was Friday, which meant that Ayami would have the weekend off. He would talk to her tonight.

Their parents were in bed by ten. At ten-thirty, Tetsuo knocked on Ayami's door. When she told him to come in, he did. He just stood there, trying to gain the courage to come clean to her. He finally said, "There is something you need to know."

"What?"

"The night I told you I was a crossdresser? The night we ... you know?"

"Yes?"

"I wasn't completely honest with you."

To this point, Ayami had been playing Happy Penguin Pogo Quest, intermittently moving her attention from the screen to her brother and back again. Upon Tetsuo's declaration, however, she paused the game and said, "Do tell."

"I ... I'm not a crossdresser," he told her. "At least, not in the conventional way." He sat on the edge of her bed before continuing. "I've been in love with you for a long time, Ayami. I would ... I'd dress in your lingerie and masturbate all over them, then I'd hand-wash them and place them back in your drawer when they dried out."

"Why the hell would you do something like that?" Ayami asked.

"Because, by wearing your stuff, it was almost like I was being with you," Tetsuo replied.

Ayami gnawed at the insides of her cheeks as she took this in. She finally said, "Is there anything else? Because if there is, you need to let me know now, not a month from now."

"Oh, my god," Tetsuo said as he rubbed his face.

"Worse than jacking off in my underwear?" Ayami asked.

"Much worse," Tetsuo told her.

"Tell me!" Ayami demanded, so Tetsuo did.

"The night we were with Biff and Buffy?"

"Uh-huh."

"Remember how we all got drunk afterwards?"

"Yeah ..."

"Only, I pretended to drink, and when everyone passed out, I put my dick in Biff's mouth."

Ayami burst into laughter. "Why in the blue hell would you do something like that?"

Tetsuo laughed. "I was getting back at him."

"For what?"

"Fucking you before I got a chance to."

"You were jealous?"

"Yes."

"Aw," Ayami said in a cutesy way.

"Don't 'Aw' me yet," he warned her. "The thing is, I put my dick in his mouth ..."

"Yes?"

"I hope you don't hate me for this, Ayami."

"Just tell me."

"When you all were passed out, I fucked you."

She stared at her brother for all of thirty seconds, then asked, "You fucked me in my pussy?"

"I'm so sorry, Ayami. Like I said, I am in love with you, and ... I just couldn't help myself."

"Get out of my room."

"But—"

"NOW!!" Ayami screamed.

Tetsuo was slow to move. By the time he had reached the door he saw his father coming down the hallway. "Why is there shouting at this late hour?" Akira asked.

Quick on his feet, Tetsuo answered, "Ayami saw a spider. I killed it."

Akira nodded at his son and returned to his room as he mumbled something about calling the pest control people on Monday.

Tetsuo returned to his room and flopped down on his bed. He lay there, wide awake in total darkness, knowing that he had fucked up any chance he would ever have to once again be with Ayami sexually. He lay there, lamenting his loss, and somewhere in the middle of it all he fell asleep.

Ayami had all but estranged herself from Tetsuo in the weeks that followed. They spoke at the dinner table, and that was just to keep up appearances, but she really had nothing to say to him outside of that. Going into the third week, Tetsuo knocked on her door close to eleven o'clock one night. Ayami knew it was him, and while she could have been a complete ass and just ignore him, she chose instead to grant him admission to her room. Upon his entering, she said, "Yes?" without the benefit of moving her eyes from her game.

"I hate what we have become," Tetsuo said to her. She said nothing, so he added, "I hate what I did that has caused us to become what we now are."

Ayami pressed the PS button, pausing her game, then turned to him and just stared. She inhaled sharply, then exhaled loudly. Finally, she stood and said, "Lay down on my bed."

"Why?" Tetsuo asked even as he moved to do so.

"Because I need a place to sit while I play my game," she told him, and once he was in position, she pulled her panties off, and just as she had done at the condo, she pulled her buttocks apart, affixing her anus to her brother's mouth. As he began eating her ass, she unpaused the game and continued her happy penguin pogo quest.

Ayami wasn't really trying to get off. She was punishing her brother for what he did to her. She knew that him eating her ass would get him horny, and his erection was evidence of that. She had no intention of jerking him off, though, and warned him of doing so to himself when she lifted off him almost two hours later. "And furthermore," she added, "you will eat my ass every night for me until I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes. Thank you, Ayami."

It went this way for the remainder of the week: Tetsuo would enter Ayami's room, he would lie on her bed, and he would eat her ass until she deemed it was enough. By the second week, though, Ayami had begun making Tetsuo dress in her panties and bras. She called him a faggot and threatened to fart in his mouth if he didn't do a good job.

By week three, it occurred to her that he should have his own lingerie as she didn't want hers being stretched, so she took him to Victoria's Secret one evening. They found many nice things for him, and she even made him try them on in the store to ensure they fit properly. All in all, Tetsuo spent well over two hundred dollars on bras, panties, garter belts, and stockings. As they were exiting the mall, she spotted a wig shop. "Oh, we just have to go in there," she said as she dragged him by the arm. She made him buy a blonde wig, a red-haired one, and one that was multi-colored. That night, she had him dress in full regalia. Unlike nights before, though, she rubbed his cock through the outside of his panties. He came in no time, but she still made him eat her ass another thirty minutes.

The following night, after Tetsuo lay on her bed, she straddled his hips and looked at him. All she saw was her brother dressed as a woman, and the thought of it turned her off. She sent him back to his room without the benefit of either receiving a sexual thrill.

The night after that, Tetsuo entered Ayami's room at precisely eleven o'clock as he had been doing. She studied him a moment, then said, "Something still isn't quite right."

"What do you mean?" Tetsuo asked as he stood before her, his boner raging against the satiny fabric of his panties.

"I know! Sit over here." She motioned toward her vanity.

Tetsuo sat, then Ayami began to apply make-up to him. Once done, she said, "Wow, Tetsuo, you're really beautiful."

She stepped away from him so he could see himself in the mirror. He smiled broadly. "Is that really me?"

"It is," Ayami quickly answered, then amended her answer to, "No, this is the new you. The ladyboy you. You must pick a proper ladyboy name."

"Don't be silly."

"Am I?" she asked as she straddled his lap. She felt his cock come to rest on her pussy. She felt the fabric of her panties pushing inside her. She wrapped her arms around Tetsuo's neck and whispered in his ear, "Keiko wasn't a woman, Tetsuo. She was a ladyboy, and she fucked me sooooooo good."

"R-Really?" Of course, he already knew this, but for her to admit to such a relationship was a turn-on in and of itself.

"Uh-huh, and if you were a ladyboy also, then just think of the fun we could have."

Tetsuo lightened his voice as best he could, then said, "Hi, my name is Yushiko Yoshii."

Ayami smiled. She felt herself get wet immediately, then her lips met her brothers'. She pulled back and said, "You're going to fuck me tonight. Do you understand?"

"I'm going to fuck you good," Tetsuo said in a soft voice.

"That's right," Ayami said as she began to rub his cock with her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck that damned pussy of yours for you."

"Yes."

"And then I'm going to fuck your ass."

Ayami slid off her brother's lap and pulled his cock free and took it into her mouth. He was so pent up from continued abuse without the benefit of frequent release that he immediately shot off, causing her to gag. She coughed hysterically, regained her composure, then stood, pulled her panties to the side, and mounted him. His cock slid easily into her pussy and she rode it, getting a quick nut of her own. She kept going, though, and didn't stop until she had cum again. She dragged him to the bed, lay down, pulled her panties completely off, then repositioned herself. "Now, fill my ass with your ladyboy cock."

Tetsuo bucked her up and slid his cock into her ass. "Oh, shit," he whispered. He began slow, but soon he was fucking Ayami as hard and fast as he could. She helped him, throwing her ass up to meet his cock with every downward thrust.

"That's it, Yushiko," Ayami whispered. "I'm almost there." She began to moan loudly. Tetsuo grabbed her panties and stuffed them into her mouth. The idea of this sent Ayami over the edge and she nearly blacked out from the experience. That didn't deter Tetsuo from his mission, though. He kept fucking her hard and fast until he had an orgasm of his own. He pulled Ayami's panties from her mouth and stuffed them into his. He fell upon her heaving chest when he was done. He removed the panties and sucked her right nipple.

"Oh, Yushiko. That was wonderful."

"Yushiko, still?" Tetsuo asked.

"I will not fuck my brother," Ayami told him, "but I will fuck ladyboy Yushiko any time she wants me to."

Tetsuo thought this over and decided that it was an even trade. In a soft voice, he said, "I will be whatever you want me to be if it means we can still do this."

In the days that followed, Tetsuo and Ayami found out, quite by accident, that he sounded more feminine when he spoke Japanese. Upon that discovery, Ayami forbade the use of English whenever they were together, that is to say, whenever Tetsuo was dressed as Yushiko. Not only that, but Tetsuo found that his sister treated him with increasing indifference whenever he wasn't playing the part of a ladyboy.

"It seems you have developed a total disdain for me when I am simply your brother," he told her one night after dinner.

"Nonsense," she retorted. "I ... love you."

"The way you say it, you sound like you are more trying to convince yourself than me."

"Look, why don't you go get dressed and we'll make all these negative feelings go away?"

"Because Yushiko doesn't have these feelings, Ayami, I do."

"But ... You are Yushiko."

"I have an exam I have to study for. Maybe tomorrow." That was the first time Tetsuo refused sex with his sister. He wondered if it would begin a trend.

If Ayami was nothing else, she was persistent. The following night, she convinced Tetsuo to come to her room. She rode Yushiko slow, building both to a monumental orgasm. She waited until Yushiko announced that she was close, then Ayami stopped.

"What are you doing?"

"I want you to go out with me in public tomorrow," Ayami said.

"Like this?"

"Yes. I want to show you off."

"Is now the time to talk about this?"

"It is if you want me to finish you off."

Tetsuo did want her to. He wanted her to finish him off more than anything in the world, simply because she had recently gotten on the pill so he could cum inside her pussy, a feeling more wonderful than cumming in her ass or mouth. "Okay. I promise."

Ayami kissed him tenderly as she began to ride him again, and soon both were reveling in the exquisite ecstasy of orgasm.

The next day was Saturday, so Ayami and Tetsuo / Yushiko could spend the entire day together. Tetsuo dressed in his lingerie and wig before throwing long pants and a light jacket on, then Ayami applied his make-up and the two sneaked out of the house, for it wouldn't do for their parents to see their son dressed like a woman. Ayami took Yushiko shopping. She purchased a skirt and blouse, along with some low-heeled ankle boots, and then they went to a small Asian boutique that specialized in inexpensive kimonos. Ayami picked out a nice one for Yushiko for less than a hundred dollars, and the whole while Tetsuo had to keep telling himself that if it meant he could continue fucking his sister, then it was worth it.

She had Tetsuo put the kimono on before leaving the boutique, then they walked around some, Ayami introducing any of her friends that she happened to run into to Yushiko, "My girlfriend."

As evening drew close, Ayami said, "I want you to come home and eat dinner dressed like this."

"Are you insane?" Tetsuo asked. "Mother and father will have twin heart attacks."

"I honestly believe they will not recognize you," Ayami said. "None of my friends have."

Tetsuo just glared at her.

"Speak softly, speak in Japanese only, and speak in short sentences. You will fool them."

He still said nothing.

"Do this for me and we will do whatever you want tonight."

At this, Tetsuo brightened. "Anything?"

"Anything. You have my word."

"Okay, but what if they recognize me?"

"I don't know," Ayami said as she fished her phone out of her purse. "Tell them you're in a punk band called Bonsai Banshees." She then called her mother and asked if she could bring a guest to dinner. Her mother said yes, so that was taken care of. Twenty minutes later, Tetsuo called his mother to tell her that he would not be home for dinner tonight. She told him that she would leave a plate for him in the microwave. "Good, it's all set then," Ayami said, and the two made their way to the car, to their home, and to the dinner table.

"So, how do you two know each other?" Akira Takahashi asked his daughter.

"Yushiko is my girlfriend, Father."

"Another girlfriend?" he asked with an upraised eyebrow. He looked to his wife, then smiled and added, "Just so long as you are happy."

Yuriko, Ayami's mother, directed toward Yushiko, "How did you two meet?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ayami
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds