• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ayami
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Ayami

"Yushiko is the cousin of one of my work mates," Ayami replied.

"Can the girl not speak for herself?" Akira asked.

"Honorable Takahashi-sama, I thank you for allowing me a place at your table this evening." Tetsuo spoke softly and in Japanese, just as Ayami suggested.

"She has manners," Akira said approvingly. "Who is your family?"

"I am Yoshii. We are from Nagasaki."

"We live in America, Yushiko. Do you not speak English?"

"I am quite accomplished, san, but I prefer the beauty of our native tongue."

Akira looked at her for all of five seconds before responding with, "As you should. Do not allow yourself to become too Americanized like my daughter here." He then smiled warmly as he said to Ayami, "I approve of her. You have chosen well."

Ayami smiled. "Thank you, Father."

From there, light conversation rang throughout as they enjoyed their meal. Upon completion, Ayami announced that she and Yushiko were going to her room to hang out. Once inside, she pushed Tetsuo onto her bed, ripped his panties from him, tore hers from herself, and then fucked him like he had never been fucked before. "Oh, Yushiko. Do you know what this means?" she asked as she ground her pussy on his hard cock. "It means that you can be here with me and they will never know it is ... you know. Him."

She had promised him that tonight would be whatever he wanted, yet he was powerless to stop her. He gripped her ass as he filled her pussy time and time again with his swollen cock. He bit her nipple hard as he came, and she begged him to bite it harder and harder as she came as well. They lay there, she atop him, heaving as they tried to gulp down enough oxygen to calm their fast-beating hearts. Finally, Tetsuo said, "Go open my window, then we walk out, and you tell Mother and Father that you are taking me home. You drive off, I climb through the window and get a shower, climb back out and walk through the front door."

"Can't you stay here just a little longer?" Ayami asked.

"I need to do some studying, and I've already wasted a lot of time today."

"So, I am a waste of time to you?" Ayami asked. She sounded hurt by the comment.

"You know I didn't mean it like that," Tetsuo assured her. "I just have a big paper due next week and I haven't done any research for it yet." Nothing. "I'll come back tonight." She looked at him. "I promise, and remember, whatever I want."

"Whatever you want," Ayami agreed.

They set their plan in motion, and twenty-five minutes later Tetsuo walked through the door and into the kitchen where he found his mother. "Oh," she said, a bit surprised. "I didn't expect you home so early."

"I did not mean to insinuate that I'd be out until midnight," Tetsuo replied. "Sorry."

"Are you hungry?"

"What did you fix?" he asked, knowing full well it had been Orange Duck and Lo Mein.

When she told him, he walked toward the microwave, but she stopped him, then smelled him. "Why do you smell like you have just gotten out of the shower?"

Quick on his feet, Tetsuo answered, "Because I did just get out of the shower."

"Why would you take a shower before coming home?"

"Mother, are you really going to make me answer that?"

She looked at him disapprovingly, then said, "I hope you are using protection."

"I am," he said, then completed his journey to the microwave where he pressed the "one minute" key. As Yushiko, he had eaten just a leg and a small amount of the noodles, so he was still pretty hungry. He sat at the table and ate as his mother finished up the dishes. He chanced a question. "Did I miss anything interesting?"

"Ayami brought her girlfriend home for dinner."

"Girlfriend?"

"They seem happy, so I am happy for them. Your father is, too."

"Well, good," he replied, and said nothing more on the subject. Ayami walked in as Tetsuo had cleared almost half his plate. She sat next to him and smiled. "So," he said. "I missed meeting your girlfriend, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm just returning from taking her home."

"Going out tonight?"

"Nah. I'm just going to play my game. You?"

"I need to do some research for a paper."

Yuriko had tuned them out as she finished the last of the dishes, then she exited the kitchen in favor of the living room.

Ayami looked back, then whispered, "So, what delicious plans do you have for us this evening?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Tetsuo said just before filling his mouth with Lo Mein.

"You need to watch that," Ayami said to him. "I don't want a fat girlfriend."

"I'm full anyway," Tetsuo said. He placed his leftovers in a plastic container, washed his plate, fork, and glass, then walked past his sister with nary another word spoken.

At eleven, he entered her room. The lights were off, so he stuck out a hand as he took baby-steps toward her bed. "Stop there so I can see what you're wearing," Ayami said. She turned on her light, and the huge, expectant smile on her face melted away to reveal a mask of disdain when she saw Tetsuo dressed in his underwear and a T-shirt. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"You promised me I could have anything I want tonight," Tetsuo reminded her, "and what I want is to make love to you as Tetsuo, your brother; not Yushiko, your ladyboy girlfriend."

"I can't," Ayami immediately responded. "I simply can't."

"Why?"

She explained how she was, how she loved cocks but not men. "This is why I dated Keiko, and this is why I ask you to dress as a ladyboy as well."

"You don't ask me, Ayami, you demand it of me."

"I know," she finally admitted. "Sit down, Tetsuo." She patted the space at the foot of her bed, and when he did not readily move, she said, "Please." He finally did, albeit tentatively, and she continued. "I do love you, Tetsuo, but you must understand that the love I have for you is the love a sister holds for her brother and nothing more. But when you are Yushiko?" She smiled. "I am hopelessly in love with Yushiko. I know it sounds strange, considering that the two of you are the same person, but ... You're not the same person. Tetsuo is my brother while Yushiko is everything I could ever want in a lover."

"This is really fucked up," Tetsuo finally said. "In order to be with you, I have to give up my identity. You ask everything of me, yet you give nothing."

"I'm sorry, Tetsuo. I simply can't."

"Or won't."

"Psychologically speaking, I can't."

"Then I guess that Yushiko's time in our lives has come to an end."

"No," Ayami near-shouted.

"I think it's for the best," Tetsuo told her.

"No," Ayami said, latching onto her brother's shirt and shaking him. "Don't take her away from me, Tetsuo. Please. I'll ... I'll do anything. Watch." She dropped to her knees, pulled his cock free, and began sucking it. She gagged on it. Not because it was too long or too big around, but because it was a man's cock, and she had no use for a man's cock.

"Get up," Tetsuo said to her.

"No," she managed to say between episodes of gagging. "Let me do this, then promise me that Yushiko will come back to me."

Tetsuo stood and pulled his cock from Ayami's mouth, then put it back in his pants. "I'm going now," he told her.

"Are you going to get Yushiko?"

"Good night, Ayami," he answered, and shut the door behind him. He heard her call Yushiko's name, then his own, then he heard her cry until she cried herself to sleep.

Ayami had become listless in the days that followed. She moped around the house when she was home, and her productivity at work waned drastically, something that caught the eye of Mr. Yamaguchi. He called her into his office to ask what was wrong, and Ayami was honest when telling him that she and her girlfriend had broken up. He offered what advice he could, then reminded her that performance evaluations were coming up in the next couple of weeks and she needed to regain her focus if she wanted her yearly raise.

Tetsuo's life did not go on unaffected, either. He missed Ayami, both as a sister and as a lover. By the end of the week, he was just as miserable as she. Something needed to be done, and he needed to do it. He knocked on her door one Friday night at the usual time. There was silence for a long period of time, almost twenty seconds, then Ayami finally said, "Come in."

Tetsuo did. He sat on the edge of her bed and watched her play her game for about a minute, then said, "I'm sorry the way things have worked out, Ayami."

She did not reply immediately, but she finally put her controller down and said, "That night you told me that you had sex with me when I was passed out? I turned my back on you. It has taken you turning your back on me for me to finally understand the pain an action such as that can inflict upon someone."

"It doesn't feel good, does it?"

"No, Tetsuo. It doesn't."

"I spoke with my psychology instructor about your predicament," Tetsuo said. "I explained it to him just as you explained it to me, and he said that it was a legitimate thing. He had a name for it, but I can't remember it right off."

"You thought I was lying to you?"

"I thought you were saying anything that would keep you from having sex with me unless I agreed to dress up for you."

"I was pushy. I know, and I'm truly sorry about that."

"Well, I know you are hurting, and just so you know, I'm hurting as well."

"What are you trying to say, Tetsuo?"

"I just want you to know that Tetsuo misses his sister, and Yushiko misses her girlfriend."

Ayami began to cry. "And I miss you both so terribly."

Tetsuo wrapped an arm around her, and Ayami hugged him close. "I'm so sorry, Tetsuo. Will you please forgive me?"

"Only if you forgive me, too."

Ayami wiped the tears from her eyes as she said, "We should speak no more of this, then. I have my brother back, and that is most important of all."

"Thank you, Ayami," Tetsuo said. He hugged her one last time, kissed her on the forehead, then departed the room.

Ayami smiled. She was filled with happiness for the first time in over a week. The tears that now spilled from her eyes were those of joy, and she allowed them to flow as she once again resumed her game.

Approximately thirty minutes later, there was a light knocking at her door once again. She had already turned out the light and was trying to go to sleep, but she felt it was important to continue this new rapport the two were building. Wondering what her brother might have to add to the conversation, she said, "Come in."

The door opened and closed quickly. "You said you had your brother back and that was most important of all."

"Yes, and I meant that," Ayami said.

Changing to his native Japanese, Tetsuo softly said, "Do you still have room for Yushiko?"

The lights came on and Ayami stared and smiled, then laughed, then said, "Tetsuo!"

That was all he really wanted, acknowledgement that he and Yushiko were one in the same. He let the kimono drop to the floor to reveal a black lace bra, black garter belt, and black, fishnet stockings. He wore no panties, and his cock was standing at full mast.

Ayami pulled her clothes from her body, cocked out her legs, then held her arms out to envelope her lover. Yushiko filled the void, kissing her even as her cock entered Ayami's pussy. "Oh, how I have missed you," Ayami said, giving little care to the fact that the lights were still on.

"And I have missed you as well," Yushiko said. They made slow love. There was no need to hurry. In fact, they could take all night if they wanted. They did finally stop to take a break, to talk, and Ayami was quick to say, "Your make-up is flawless. You did it yourself?"

"After watching you do it for so long, it seemed second nature to me," Yushiko responded.

They kissed, and then Ayami said, "I love you, Yushiko."

"And I love you, Ayami."

"And I love you even more, Tetsuo."

"Thank you," he said with a smile. He thought for a few seconds, then said, "I would do anything for you, Ayami. Just name it."

She smiled, but what was at first a good-natured smile became a devilish grin.

"What?"

"Would you get a boob job for me?"

Tetsuo laughed. "That's asking too much. How about a penis enlargement?"

"No, I like what you have already."

"Then what?"

"Hmmmm. I don't know right off, but don't be surprised if I tell you one day I want us to have babies."

"Together?"

"Yes."

"You really see us being together ... forever?"

"Do you?"

"I do," Tetsuo said with a smile. He kissed Ayami, then reached over and turned the light off. The two fell asleep in each other's arms. It was a pleasant end to the first day of the rest of their lives together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ayami
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds