Bad Things Cum in Groups of Three

"Coming?"

I had a stand up shower in my rectangular bathroom and Kailani and I made the best of our situation squeezing into my narrow shower to enjoy one another's bodies. In minutes both of us had become soapy messes rubbing and grinding against one another with glee. She moved behind me wrapping her arms around my abdomen and grabbed my package like she owned it jerking my soapy cock with authority and milking to a powerful ejaculation quicker than I would have preferred. Kailani was nice enough to oblige me in this way two more times finishing me with her skilled mouth on the third round. I couldn't get over how much of a sensual being she was only remembering the interesting bookworm I talked with at the coffee shop as opposed to the woman passionately washing my body in the shower.

"Go to your bed and wait for me." We spooned for a few moments before I padded off to my bed still wet from the shower and laid on my back following her instructions to the letter. We'd obviously lost track of time due to my darkened home and she didn't keep me waiting long as she appeared in silhouette in my doorway staring intently before stepping up on my bed and placing a foot on either side of my head. Her breathing was labored and seemed to be deep in thought looking down intently at my face before squatting down using her hands as leverage against my wall. I knew what she wanted and eagerly partook of her taste lapping and sucking on her pronounced lower lips. She was silent at first watching my progress before my inspired efforts broke her façade making her moan and gasp sharply.

"Oh yeah Andy; now I'm going to FUCK you." The way she put emphasis on the word "fuck" sent tremors through my engorged member as Kailani lowered herself onto my chest sliding down to align her sex with my crotch. I was so hard that she didn't need her hands to insert me into her wet box as her plump lips sought my own in a blistering display of passion. Somewhere in the distance I heard Shelby yelping for her while her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her knees were locked on either side of my thighs as she slowly undulated her rounded hips against me while swirling her tongue in my mouth. She began picking up pace until I could plainly hear her wide butt slapping down on my pelvis. Kailani wasn't lying when she said that she was going to fuck me making good on her declaration while pounding me into the memory foam of my mattress. I couldn't help myself as I grabbed a tan cheek in each hand pulling her hard against my sex and making her repeatedly cry out arching her back and pushing her flat chest into mine.

"Andy; we're going to cum now-TOGETHER!!" The way Kailani had taken charge had my thighs painfully tightening up as she planted her palms flat on my chest and continued fucking the dog shit out of me. The manner in which she arched her back look almost painful as her long brown hair brushed fleetingly against my calves while her the small cups that were her breasts pointed towards the ceiling.

"OOOOOOHHH FAAAAAWWWK AAAANDDY!!" She screamed and sobbed as I exploded inside her with little regards for the consequences afterwards. Kailani had gone from being the slightly shy Otaku to being the greatest fuck of my life. She collapsed on my chest planting numerous pecks and strange darts of her tongue on my sweaty skin sending tingles of pleasure running through my body. I was well and truly spent barely able to move and Kailani seemed to be in similar straits lying prone across my body as complete dead weight.

"Thank you." She whispered after what seemed like an eternity of listening to each other's heartbeats basking in the moment.

"For what?"

"This; uh today Andy. I never thought I'd see you again, never thought I'd get to really "have you" like I always dreamed and yet there you were sitting on that park bench like you were waiting for me all this time."

"I doubt you'll be able to get rid of me from now on Kailani." She buried her round face in my chest and chuckled.

"You always were funny Andy and I really liked that about you."

"I don't suppose I could a number?" She laughed out loud and darted her tongue around one of my nipples. I could feel some wetness on my pecks and brought her face level with mine finding the source and kissing her full lips before I began drifting off to sleep to the sound of Shelby yelping on my patio. I watched her slide to the side of the bed and walk with a pigeon toed stance to my bathroom. Her curves were simply breath taking. The shower started running but I was fast asleep by then.

"KAILANI?!!" I awoke in complete darkness and looked over at the trendy clock on my bedside table to find that it was three in the morning. My bedroom was cold and there was a draft wafting in from the open bedroom door as I pulled on a robe and walked out into the main room. I found the patio door open and a file piles of brown joy on the concrete left as a parting gift from Shelby. My heart sank as I realized Kailani had left while I was sleeping. I didn't have a problem cleaning up the poop left by the angry border collie. I got hard thinking about the sex fueled afternoon I'd spent with Kailani and tented the robe I was wearing in short order. There was nothing to do without her presence except take things well into hand and I went back into my bedroom finding a slip of paper on my bedside table.

562-725-2879

A swell of happiness engulfed me when I realized that she'd left her number and I would have called her right away if it weren't late in the evening. I figured I'd wait until I got off work the following day and found dealing with my decision harder than I would have liked. I ended up calling her on my lunch break getting "Christmas excited" when her line started ringing. She didn't answer and I was anxious calling two more times before my shift was over. Later that evening I finally got an answer on my third try.

"Hello?!!" The voice on the other end of the call was deep and rough. I figured I had the wrong number and apologized immediately.

"Sorry sir; I guess I dialed the wrong number. I was trying to call my friend Kailani."

"Kailani? HOLD ON-WAIT A MINUTE!! Man, you talking about this thick little Asian cutie with a phat ass right?" Whoever he was, he didn't sound angry with his deep tone being more inquisitive than aggressive.

"Uh yeah."

"AAAWW MAN; YOU FUCKED HER TOO?!! That little bitch is OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN!! Licked my ass hole and everything homie. Kailani was the BEST PIECE OF PUSSY I EVER BOUGHT!!-She kind of expensive but I ain't complaining!!" He sounded happy and nostalgic recalling the memory like it was yesterday and it probably could have been for all I knew.

"Fuck you motherfucker." I slammed the phone down with enough force to break the receiver in two pieces and cut my hand in the process. I kept it together just long enough to clean my wound before sitting on my bathroom floor and staring at the wall for an hour.

Kailani's scent lingered in the air.

*****

"No."

"Come on buddy; you really need to get out of the house; you're starting to act like fucking Howard Hughes."

"I don't give a fuck, I hate that David guy and he's the world's biggest douche." Mike a friend had scored a number of tickets to a midnight screening of a new Star Wars movie and was trying to convince me to go so that a ticket wouldn't be wasted. Never mind that everyone else was paired off with their respective girlfriends and wives making me literally stick out like a sore thumb. One of the people in the group was this chump I'd run afoul of over the past five years named David Carell and I had nearly gotten into a fight with him on three different occasions.

"There's going to be eleven of us and you don't even need to speak to him Andy." I'd become friends with Mike while working a temp job filing papers for a law firm and we'd sporadically hung out over the years until he got married to his high school sweetheart Nadia. She was a sweet girl of mixed racial heritage who seemed to have no vices or flaws prompting some of her friends to call her a "Disney Terminator" for her dedication to old school values and the nuclear family aesthetic.

"Dude; I really need you to run interference for me with Nadia so I'm going to have to invoke the "Bro-Code" and remind you of the "San Gabriel Incident". Mike had taken a bullet and a few fists for me and that was all we were going to say about that.

"What's going on that you'd pull that shit out of your hat?" There was a long pause on the line before he finally answered and I figured the answer would be pretty terrible.

"I fucked up-cheated on Nadia." I never expected to hear that come out of his mouth as mine hung agape that their perfect relationship was nothing of the sort. These two had been together since high school and lost their virginity to one another so this was monumental. Nadia was part Indian and Czech appearing like a virtual wet dream and had been raised on a very short leash by her strict parents. Mike first slept with her on their wedding night and if it were anyone else I don't think I would have been shocked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"LOOK ANDY; I LOVE NADIA WITH ALL MY HEART but...this "THING" just sort of got out of control and I regretted fucking her!!"

"Fucking who?"

"A stripper at David's bachelor party; I was getting this lap dance and well-I FUCKED UP BIG TIME and Nadia's been giving me these weird fucking looks like she knows something! You know I can't keep anything from her once she thinks something's going on Andy!" Yeah he was pretty much fucked because his wife owned his ass when it came to marital politics and she could play him like a violin whenever she wanted.

"How many people know?"

"David and a couple of the guys from the party; they said they wouldn't tell anybody though." I face-palmed knowing the douche nature of David Carell meant that everybody but Mike likely knew of his indiscretion.

"You my friend need to bite the bullet and confess to your wife before somebody tells her Mike." I listened to his irrational reasoning for the next twenty minutes before deciding to give in and found myself approaching the theater a little while later. I didn't know anyone present other than Mike and Nadia and she was a vision dressed in a form fitting cocktail dress with some ornate heels that harkened back to her Rockabilly roots during high school. I noticed more than a few people staring in her direction checking out her dark exotic looks and perfect hourglass figure. This kind of made me regard my buddy Mike as even more of an idiot and I wondered what the stripper looked like for him to put his marriage in jeopardy.

"Andy it's so nice to see you; it's been too long." She gave me a deep hug while her husband looked off with an uneasy expression on his face that puzzled me. She informed me that she'd recently begun working from home after her homemaker's blog had attracted the attention of the local weekly and that she and Mike were finally going to start a family.

"Hasn't been long enough." David quipped before being elbowed by his fiancé, some homely redhead with a doughy midsection.

"Excuse me?" I said begging him to open his mouth again so that I could shove my fist into it. Our contentious association had begun when Mike had convinced me to come along to a house party at an associate's palatial home. David had sensed early on that I didn't belong and repeatedly asked who I was and inquired about my connection to the home owner in the loudest, attention grabbing manner possible until I was finally asked to leave. I had forgotten about the encounter when I happened upon David in a similar situation at a swanky restaurant where he'd brought up the previous incident at a table full of people eliciting copious amounts of laughter.

"Don't mind him; he's so full of shit and that's why we love the guy." Some guy shook my hand without giving his name trying to be a peacemaker, but I wasn't buying it. We were waiting in a long line that extended around the block and the wait was going to be excruciating. I stood there while Mike lost himself in garbage talk with his buddies doing his best not to look directly at his wife. He even seemed to move a few feet away from her leaving the beautiful brunette in my company.

"He's been pushing me away for a week now." Nadia finally admitted in a low tone that only we could hear.

"What?" My gaze was laser focused on David and I was trying to meet his gaze in a silent challenge.

"Mike's done something stupid again and he thinks he can use his friends to hide from me." Mike had quit his job once to start a business and failed miserably; but Nadia bailed him out and took care of the household costs until he found another (lesser paying) job. She'd made him get a deduction on his paycheck that went directly into her bank account to pay her back for his stupidity and recklessness.

"Why don't you ask him what's going on then?" I noticed that she squinted slightly looking directly into my eyes and immediately felt uncomfortable.

"So he's told you huh?"

"Told me what?" I knew that I sounded irritated but tried to avoid looking directly at her pretty face. Mike had gotten a little further in the line and was horse playing with David the douche. Nadia tugged at my jacket sleeve drawing my attention back to her.

"Come on Andy; you've always been so nice to me and I'd hate to think you'd lie right to my face." Her words caught me off guard and I knew I was busted. I really did value Mike's friendship and was pissed that he'd got me involved and that I'd become his unintentional surrogate.

"Hey don't worry; you're a good person Andy and we're always going to friends. Could you do me a favor?" She smiled putting me at ease for the moment and gave my arm a slight squeeze.

"Sure Nadia; what's do you want me to do?" She handed me her car keys and wrapped her arms around her chest rubbing her biceps giving me the impression that she was cold.

"I left my wrap in the car; would you be a dear and retrieve it for me?" I was more than happy to oblige taking the opportunity to get away from the probing questions and strange looks jaunting off across the expansive parking lot to our immediate right.

"It's a black Lexus Andy; check under the passenger side seat." I found the car nearly a mile away from the theatre at the back of the parking lot. Mike drove a modest Prius but Nadia refused to sit in the car or allow him to drive her own because she'd been put in a position to support them when he'd quit his job. So the couple always drove separate vehicles. I'd found her matching shawl easy enough when I was surprised when the driver's side opened. Nadia casually slid behind the wheel looking at me expectantly.

"Get in Andy; I'll drive you back up to the theatre." It appeared she'd followed me across the parking lot to her vehicle.

"What about the movie?"

"Not really my cup of tea; so I'm going to take a pass. Besides if I'm not around maybe Mike can enjoy the movie without looking over his shoulder." I reluctantly hopped inside figuring that her explanation sounded reasonable and feeling that I'd fulfilled my responsibility to the "Bro-Code" leaving me free to enjoy the movie. Nadia pulled out of the crowded parking lot and drove around the block stopping and automatically rolling my window down while honking the horn at her husband and his friends. I tried to open the door and let myself out but she locked it from the driver's side. I found myself in the direct visual path of Mike as Nadia leaned across my body and waved at him before punching the gas and speeding away.

"Hey Nadia what the fuck?" I was looking back over my shoulder as the theatre disappeared from view and her phone began ringing with a tone that could have only belonged to Mike judging from the quirky sounding tune that was a staple of his music collection.

"You didn't really want to go see a movie with those assholes Andy; so hit the radio and find yourself a tune." She spoke with a measured even tone that reminded me of her status as the "Alpha" in her marriage.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm hungry; I want something to eat and I don't generally like to eat alone so pick a tune and enjoy the ride Andy." Her phone continued ringing and she picked it up staring at the display for a moment before putting it back down. The phone continued ringing as she turned on her radio to a local station and blasted some loud techno sounding music. Nadia didn't seem to have any attention of answering her phone and in moments it abruptly ceased ringing only as my phone sounded off. I had every attention of answering my phone when Nadia snatched it with nimble fingers.

"Michael I'm going out for a bite at a decent restaurant of my choosing with no entourage in tow and I'll be taking your friend Andy with me as your surrogate. Please enjoy the movie and I want to hear all about it whenever I get home Michael; we can talk whenever you please." Her tone was cold and emotionless giving even me pause as she closed my phone and dropped it into her purse. Her phone began ringing seconds later and she didn't bother to regard it.

I found myself in some trendy late night eatery occupying a much sought after table overlooking the city view from our location atop some skyscraper. I liked to think I was in control of my life and the things I did but this exotic beauty who'd married my friend was showing me a few tricks pulling out my chair and even ordering my drink. Nadia was a sight drawing the attention of numerous men and women making me wonder how he could even entertain the notion of cheating.

"Are you going to be honest with me and tell me about Mike cheating on me with some fucking stripper?" The look on my face as well as my gaped mouth told her all she wanted to know as she motioned for another her glass to be filled.

"I'm acquainted with David Carell's fiancé and I knew the moment that douche blew his load and engaged in some ill-advised pillow talk with one of my girls. Did you know I fixed them up Andy? The only reason she's marrying him is because her biological clock is ticking and she figured he'd give her a reasonably good looking baby." I was taken aback at her cold, methodical tone wondering if part of it was due to the number of drinks she'd consumed.

"So what about Mike?"

"What about Mike; did you really just ask me that question? Well, I'll tell you "What about Mike Andy"...he's going to get a fucking Divorce Andy and he's going to lose a WHOLE LOT OF MOTHERFUCKING MONEY ANDY!! Yeah, that's not all either because I'm going to ignore and marginalize him giving him little slivers of hope that we just might get back together only to slam him with papers that have already been written up since yesterday when he least FUCKING expects it Andy. I might even give him a little pussy before I slap those fucking papers in his lap." The short bursts of emotion in her monologue told me that she was struggling with the revelation that her husband had cheated on her with a stripper and this was the worst thing you could do to really beautiful women because it invariably made them wonder what was wrong with them whether they liked it or not. I didn't know or have anything to say and ordered another drink.

"Andy can I ask you a question?"

"Uh, sure Nadia."

"What did you do when your wife cheated on you?" Her question hit me like a blow to the ribs and I felt a bit or emotion well up inside of me at the memory of Christine.

"Well, I kept quiet about it and investigated her until I knew everything going on behind my back. A lawyer friend of mine helped me out with that part and the subsequent divorce. It wasn't pretty or clean by any stretch, but it could have been a lot dirtier. In the end I gave her most of what she wanted so that I could start a new life and find out who I was after all the lies and bullshit." I looked across the table to find her intently listening to my backstory.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds