Bad Things Cum in Groups of Three

"You never considered getting back together with her?"

"No."

"Did you find out who you are?"

"Working on it Nadia; but I still have trouble picking a good woman because I'm a horrible judge or character. I ran into an old friend a while after I got divorced; someone I really had a thing for and never acted on Nadia. I was married and trying to do the "right thing" by my wife who was already driving me up the wall and let her slip through my fingers." I guess the liquor was having an effect on me too giving me a stage to work out some of my own deep seated issues.

"Did you guys get together?" MY eyes lingered on Nadia's tanned cleavage that seemed to be threatening to explode from the confines of her black cocktail dress and I mentally apologized to Mike looking up into her hazel eyes.

"Yeah that afternoon we made love; excuse me that's a lie...we fucked like animals for hours while Kailani bared her soul confessing her past love for me and admitted knowing I was married. She even confided in me that she would've still fucked me even if I told her and that's the shit that gets to me every day that I get up and look into the mirror Nadia." I took a deep drink from my glass letting the wine swish around in my mouth doing my best to get things under control behind my face and trying to betray the emotion radiating from within.

"What happened Andy?"

"I woke up later that night to find her gone and a number at my bedside table. I was so happy and giddy Nadia; feeling things I hadn't experienced since my high school days. I called the number and got some asshole who admitted he'd had one of those "afternoons" with Kailani as well. This-fucking-guy had PAID HER for sex Nadia; my Kailani became a prostitute after finding out I was FUCKING married and it was my fault for not being HONEST about my feelings!" She reached across the table taking the glass from my hand and covering it with her own.

"You can't take responsibility for her stupid decision any more than you can blame yourself for respecting your wife enough to remain faithful." Her words were not as soothing as they sounded and there seemed to be something going on with her beautiful face; some emotion picking at her as well.

"Can I tell you a secret?" A single tear ran along my cheek as I realized how lost I'd been since my divorce.

"Yes Andy."

"I only found out all of this because I cheated on Christine Nadia; I fucked her best friend in our kitchen one afternoon after I'd come home from work. She was there helping with our household and doing blow she'd stole from her shitty husband. We ended up being selfish and fucking the shit out of each other. Later karma reared its ugly fucking head when I found this old purse of Christine's that held all of her dirty little secrets. I found out that she was a bigger slut than I ever could have imagined; that she didn't give a fuck about our vows to each other." More tears were starting to role across my cheek and a few patrons were beginning to stare as Nadia handed me a napkin.

"I could have been with Kailani and probably been happy Nadia."

"Yeah, well that didn't happen Andy and I'd hate to rain on your moment but that's not why you're here and I want to tell you a secret now." I felt like an idiot baring my soul mistaking the napkin she'd pressed into my hand for some sort of sympathy and now I saw her in a different light. Nadia didn't so much listen to people as she waited to speak feeling what she had to say was infinitely more important.

"Yeah sure; spill Nadia." She seemed to vaguely notice my acidic tone as I continued to drink caring little about what I was about to hear.

"Mike wasn't my first."

"Wasn't your first what?"

"My first anything Andy; I lost my virginity unfortunately to an older cousin a year before I met Mike and while it wasn't idea at the time I found that I rather liked the feel of his cock and we had somewhat of a fling. We must have fucked thirty times within three days; Saanjh really loved my body Andy. I was bent over every piece of furniture in that house and in the end I was obliged to leave him with a pair of my panties to calm him." She paused lingering on the memory while I sat silently processing her candid admission shocked to the core of my being.

"Of course daddy promptly found out after my physician tipped him off and put an end to the whole fucking thing; Saanjh walks with a limp now and I can't say I'm sorry about that but he did turn me on to the joys of coitus. So much so that I fucked two guys the following week Andy; it was easy because they were like best friends. They started fighting over me right there in the bedroom because one guy, his name was Bendy was taking too long to cum and Prakash got fucking hot!! Well I solved that problem I tell you; my first DP Andy; you know what that means right?"

"Of course I know what fucking double penetration is Nadia; why are you telling me about all of this shit?"

"I should think it would be obvious at this point; we're going to fuck one another Andy." She said it so plainly that I almost overlooked it and her face remained cold and impassive.

"Why would I fuck my friend's wife?"

"Why wouldn't you Andy? You obviously are in need of companionship and release and I'm your best possible option. I'm going to fuck you every which way but loose and then I'm going to tell Mike everything so that I can watch him cry."

"And what if I say no?"

"No worries; I'll simply walk over to the bar and pick up the first five men that are okay with a group sex experience and have them bukake me after they're done using all of my openings. Then I'm going to have one of the lucky fucks take pictures of me with my new I-Phone which Mike got me for Christmas and send his parents the photos." She twirled her finger in her glass and licked the residue from her pointer finger.

"That is pretty fucked up Nadia; I had no clue who you really were underneath and frankly it scares the shit out of me."

"But that's the point of this whole conversation Andy; you have to know that you only see what people are willing to show you. Once you accept that then your life gets infinitely better. Mike thought he could get some cheap, easy pussy without me finding out and look where that got him. I bet you didn't know Mike had some fun at your expense after your divorce; heard him joking about how you were stupid for marrying a "FAT ASS GINGER" as he put it."

"That supposed to make me fuck you?"

"Well fuck me or fuck yourself; I have a really nice room here in this building and I'm going to go wait there for you to come and fuck me Andy. Make no mistake about it; you're going to have sex with me tonight-not make love. We're going to FUCK and that's all Andy; see you in five minutes lover." She pressed a key card into my hand while giving me a light kiss on the forehead and walked out of the restaurant. I stared out of the window at the city lights and finished my drink.

There was a number on the key card...22B.

The suite was larger than I expected almost resembling a small apartment as I stepped inside under a single light illuminating a small alcove between the entrance and the rest of the room. I noticed Nadia's purse and a matching keycard on top of an adjacent table. She was sitting at the end of the short corridor on the bed reclining on the palms of her hands with one shapely leg folded over the other. She'd turned on a radio and "This Love by the Cocteau Twins" was drifting through the room. Nadia had this expectant, lazy look on her face as she regarded me. I undid my belt and opened my jeans before pulling my shirt over my head and dropping it to the floor.

She didn't say one word as I approached the bed and stood silently before her waiting. Nadia took her time sitting up and drew my zipper down slowly until my erect cock made itself known popping out of the top of my pants. Only her torso moved forward as she leaned in and took me into her mouth. She began fellating me very softly increasing in pressure and tempo gradually until she was sucking me harder than I'd ever experienced. I was conflicted remembering her arrogant words and grabbed a handful of her silky black hair and fucking into her mouth roughly. Her hazel eyes pierced into me as she looked up while my cock savaged her throat and copious amounts of saliva bubbled up and hung in a nasty web from her full lips finally soiling her tanned cleavage.

The sight of her pneumatic décolletage was too much and my trembling hands attempted to slip the tiny straps from her narrow shoulders clumsily snapping them and fumbling the whole affair. Even with the slight spaghetti straps now ripped from her dress, her chest held the silky fabric in place and I tried again putting a finger in her deep cleavage and pulling the garment towards me hearing a tear occur somewhere and not caring one lick. Nadia cupped the outsides of her breasts hooking thumbs into the top of the dress drawing it down to reveal a strapless black lacey undergarment that barely hid what appeared to be 36 DDD breasts with a prominent tan lines that stood in contrast to her olive colored skin. She'd never stopped sucking on my cock which was completely glazed over with a mixture of her saliva and my fluids.

Nadia finally reared back disengaging my cock from her wet lips holding her breasts tightly together and drooled a sustained fountain of spit and precum into her cleavage before looking up into my eyes. I pressed my cock length wise into the slippery valley between her breasts feeling the warm sticky mixture coat and gulf me as she pushed her luscious tits hard against my member. A wet syrupy sound and our combined breathing filled the room as I fucked her cleavage slow and deliberately until I was on the verge of cumming stopping myself abruptly. Nadia took my member in her right hand softly running her fist along it sticky length until I grabbed a fist full of her dark locks and pulled her into a deep, soulful kiss. My palms found her tapered waist sliding down to her well rounded hips as her wine soaked tongue invaded my mouth with equal fervor wrestling with my own.

I felt as if I would cum and shoved her roughly back turning her to face the bed and pushed her with enough force that she had to stop herself with both hands to keep from going face first into the mattress. I followed her onto the bed on my knees pulling her short, cocktail dress up marveling at her large, heart shaped rear that seemed to spread wider when she bent over. Her musky, exotic tinged scent engulfed my nostrils as my fingers dug into the pliant flesh of her backside with its equally prominent tan lines. The manner in which her narrow waist sloped out into her wide arching his sent me into a pinching and groping frenzy as Nadia arched and undulated her back and hips in time to the music coming from the radio. I doubt if I even realized that she hadn't worn panties as I rubbed my cock along her moist slit luxuriating in the spine tingling sensation.

My thick cock parted her lips finding her sex tighter than I would have imagined as I filled her completely and just let it rest there inside her perfect body. I cupped the outside of her cheeks pushing them together to create an inviting view pushing into her shapely body. Nadia was already bouncing her hips creating slight ripples across her succulent flesh when I let my weight pin her to the bed and ground into her cunt as hard as I could. Once I touched the back of her tunnel I let it sit there enjoying the sensation of her body tensing up on me while she lay face down and still. I resumed pumping into her hen my cock's pulsing slowed enough for me to enjoy her again making her cheeks bounce until I couldn't take it anymore and assumed draped my larger figure over her petite own. I suckled one of Nadia's ears savoring the taste of her sweat and perfume treating her as a plaything and disregarding her as a human being.

"Oh Andy; I'm going to cum." She finally moaned with a tinge of desperation and a sliver of pure lust. I felt a somewhat smug sense of achievement and rolled her over on her back facing me. She didn't say a word or betray and emotion as I kneeled over her chest feeding my member to her. This beauty who I'd formally pictured as a straight laced, conservative housewife was burning away everything I'd ever thought I knew about her as she took more than half my length twirling and teasing me almost to orgasm. I'd half figured most of the things she told me at the table were some elaborate lie to get me wrapped up in her plan of revenge yet here she was laying under me proving every hateful word that had come out of her mouth tonight. Her partially tattered dress served as a seat cushion while she created a tight seal around my cock with her breasts.

I fucked her taunt natural endowments with no mercy eventually feeding the top portion of my cock back into her throat. She didn't miss a beat sucking and slurping despite the angry thrusting motion that had to be somewhat painful. I was hitting the back of her throat on every other stroke finally fully fucking her mouth to a satisfying finish. Nadia remained prone lying on her back taking everything I had to give without word or complaint.

"OOOOOOHHHHH FUCK; I'M CUMMMING BITCH!!" I shamefully humped her head hearing the wet, smacking sound that fueled my impending nasty finish. I actually crouched over her face in a modified fetal position as the semen boiled in my balls and my breathing and utterings dire and pushed to the point of no return.

"FAAAAWWWK NAAAAADIAAAAA!!" She gagged and coughed as a huge burst of cum shot straight into her throat nearly choking her. I felt her nails dig into one of my thighs and an opposite buttock as I coated her face caring little for the gasping woman under me. She wriggled out from under me and bolted into the bathroom to pray to the porcelain goddess. I looked down towards the immaculate marble floor of the suite noticing her damaged dress laying where it had fallen as she ran to the bathroom and her heels a few feet away from the cracked bathroom door. The shower started running a few minutes later. I got up and walked into the large bathroom finding Nadia inside the shower under the spray leaning against the wall with her palms placed flat. I slid the glass door open stepping inside as she silently regarded me and we began kissing once more.

My fingers pried her large cheeks apart and I circled her ring pushing a finger inside finding that it had been used before just as she said. I reached down turning the faucet off and carefully stepped out onto the bath mat bringing her along with me to the large mirror over the sink. I wanted her to see herself as I fucked her wide ass raw. She struggled a little against me bending at the waist and lubing me up with her mouth before placing her palms flat on the counter staring at her own reflection in the mirror. Her stoic demeanor suffered a little as the head of my cock found the intense heat inside her back door and yearned for more. In moments I'd sheathed myself inside her as she bent over resting her chest on top of the sink. I noticed her large breasts perfectly fit inside the oval basin as she reached back spreading her pliant cheeks.

She emitted a single gasp as I began fucking her ass with deliberate strokes; her labored breathing the only ambient sound inside the room. Her long shapely legs trembled and seemed rubbery after a while causing her to balance herself with hands against the reflective glass as I reached forward cupping one huge tit and rolling the nipple. My other hand found her flat tummy and descended down touching her clit. Nadia rocked back in time with my strokes until sweat covered both of our bodies once more as she whimpered and shook from my attention. Her lovely mouth hung open and I stuck a single finger inside for her to suck on and she didn't disappoint. When my digit was sufficiently lubricated I placed it inside her sex teasing her button even further until she was loudly gasping and twerking her hips against me.

"AAAAAAWWWW FAAAAWKK!!" She cried out clenching her forbidden tunnel around me causing my abused cock to explode inside her back door and I parted her big cheeks withdrawing my cock to cover her tan butt with several bursts of cum. I pushed my cock along the deep crack of her ass sawing it until I was spent. I looked up into the mirror finding her staring at herself with a conflicted expression and rested my head on her shoulder staring into her beautiful face as well. I gave her tit a healthy squeeze and led her back into the shower watching her slide down into a sitting position. She was looking up at my face with a sort of desperation and I fed my cock to her waiting lips. After she'd cleaned her essence from it, I completed my shower and left her sitting there under the spray. I was completely spent and too exhausted to go home for the night. I got under the sheets and was soon sound asleep. Nadia woke me in the middle of the night shaking me back to consciousness.

"I'M NOT A WHORE; I'M A GOOD WOMAN!!" She screamed into my face crying uncontrollably. She was wrapped in one of the terry cloth robes that came with the suite and her long dark hair was ripping wet.

"Of course you are; come to bed."

I lifted up my side of the bedding and she got in with me in a fetal position with her big butt pressed up against my crotch. I through my arm around her drawing her in closer and nurturing her into sleep. We "made love" right before the dawn without a care in the world as her legs locked into the small of my back working with me until I came hard inside her. I was completely sated at this point and dropped into a deep slumber. When I awoke Nadia was nowhere to be found and I wasn't worried because I didn't expect her to remain after her revenge against Mike was completed. We'd both gotten what we wanted in some form or another and I felt refreshed as I noticed over a hundred messages on my phone. They were all from Mike; mostly threats and manipulative attempts to appeal to my better nature. I simply deleted the messages and blocked his number before going to the lobby for an adequate breakfast in the day room of the hotel.

*****

Nine Months later Nadia gave me a baby girl. Her name is Nalini and she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I get her on two days out of the week and every other weekend but I keep her when Nadia and Mike want to go out for an evening.

...yeah they got back together after she fucked me and that's all I have to say about that.

My wife Christine loves cooking for Nalini and reading her stories.

...yeah we found our way back to each other; but that is another story for another time.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds