Balling Vanna and Marie

"Hey! That's mine!" Marie told Vanna who stood up quickly.

"Who sez! I'm the one who told you about his cock. What makes you think it's yours more than mine?" one babe told the other while they stood nose to nose and tits to tits, glaring at each other as if to fight.

Happily for me, fighting wasn't on the agenda. A smile came to Vanna's face as she looked over her cohort's naked body.

"My God, Marie! I haven't seen you since you lost so much weight. You're body's absolutely gorgeous!"

That compliment hit home. After saying thanks, Marie thought that turnabout was fair play, and she asked Vanna to show off her own naked body. Once she did, the two women stood back and admired each other's bare beauty. I knew right then this was the start of something really, really good. They liked looking at each other, so it was up to me to take this mutual admiration society to the next level. You know? Eating pussy and the like.

"Why don't you touch her breasts?" I asked them both and they each gave me a skeptical look.

That's when I knew I had pushed the envelope.

"Touch her?" Vanna asked like it repulsed her. So did Marie.

"Oh, I don't know? That's isn't normal!"

"Yeah, that's right! Women shouldn't touch each other unless they're porn stars."

It was time for a different approach.

"Okay then! Let's suppose you're both porn stars and you're acting in a porn movie. Would you touch each other then?"

This time, they looked at each other and smiled. "Sure!" they said together.

The next thing I knew, they each squeezed a soft pushy breast and they each tweaked a stiffened nipple.

"Real nice!" one said as her fingers played.

"You are too!" Vanna answered in kind while roughly fondling Marie's tits.

They seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the touch of each other, so I decided to go a little further with the envelope.

"Now her pussy! Rub her wet lips and play with her aching clit! Let's see if you can arouse each other with your fingers."

Not surprisingly, they happily obliged without a word. So, while I watched with a growing dick, their eyes closed and they willingly started fingering each other's pussy. Not long after that, Vanna was the first to speak.

"Marie! You're pussy's so nice and wet! Is it because of what I'm doing to you?"

"Oh yes, Vanna! I love what you're doing to me. It's exciting me so very, very much. I hope I'm exciting you too. Please tell me I am, baby!"

"Oh yes baby! You are! I'm getting very excited by what you're doing to me. Maybe we can kiss too?"

"Sure! Why not?"

Just like that, I got what I wanted with the two hot celebs. Their lips came together and the two stars started kissing with their mouths open and their tongues clashing inside and outside their mouths.

The way it was going, it wouldn't be long before their hot tongues were licking pussy.

For that, I walked the kissing ladies into the bedroom, something they happily let me do. Something told me they knew what I wanted from them and were more than happy to do it. Once there, I let nature take its natural course and it wasn't long.

They were panting and moaning when they fell onto the bed where kissing of mouths quickly became sucking of breasts by one star then the other. Vanna sucked on Marie's big tits before letting the singer do the same thing to her. They clearly couldn't get enough of each other. Well, the fact is, I couldn't get enough of the hot action either. I wanted more, and then I got it when Vanna's mouth moved from Marie's chest to her lover's belly.

This was it, I thought. There'd be no stopping them now and I was right!

"Wow! I never knew what a nice looking pussy you have my dear sweet friend! Would you mind terribly if I licked it? I've never done this before, but your pussy's so nice, I just can't resist licking it."

Marie grinned broadly as her legs opened wide for Vanna. "Mind it? Of course not, baby! I've never done this before either, but you're my friend. How could I refuse you if you want to make me feel good by eating me?"

Just like that, Vanna started licking, and before I knew it, one female celebrity was sucking wildly on the other with the second star moaning loudly while moving her hot body to her lover's face. The way it was going, it couldn't have been any better.

Yes, it could!

Why watch the heated action when I could be fucking instead?

With that in mind, I grasped Vanna's hips and quickly parted her ass cheeks with my fingers. What I got then from my first lover was what I didn't want.

She said no.

They didn't need me anymore. My cock was out and the mouth and cunt of her porn star friend were in.

"Hey! Get away from me!" Vanna cried out before she got up off the bed. "Leave us alone!" she told me and as I watched, she got right back onto the bed and Marie. Only now, their position was the ol' sixty-nine with Vanna's pussy right over Marie's face. "Lick me, baby! Lick me like I'm licking you."

And so, there you have it. I was history as far as the two hot celebrities were concerned. For the time being all they wanted was each other's pussy and each other's mouth. What I'd done was create a fucking monster.

"Uhmmm, another time baby! Uhmmm! All I want is this hot pussy!" they both said together and I left them alone and went inside the living room to watch television.

Wheel of Fortune was on and I sat down to watch Vanna turning letters. On the screen, she was wearing a short sexy dress while smiling for my camera In my bedroom, she was wearing absolutely nothing while eating Marie's pussy.

Ironically, when Wheel went to commercial break, the next person to appear on the screen was . . . yeah! You guessed it!

It was the Nutri-system lady, and a fully clothed Marie looked almost as sexy as she looked inside my bedroom while fucking and sucking my cock and eating and licking Vanna's pussy.

Oh yeah! One more thing. I'm not only a camera man at the network studio. I also ply my trade at home. I have a bedroom fully equipped with all the latest in video recording technology.

Both Vanna White and Marie Osmond have been recorded for posterity.

Copyright © 2014 Jack Vitale

Published by Jack/Victoria Productions.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 379 milliseconds