• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Band Control Pt. 2

Band Control Pt. 2

123

After looking at the first portion of this story, I realized I titled it wrong. I am submitting this in parts, not chapters. Those of you who are purists on such things please forgive me. And everyone, please enjoy this trip through an active mind. * * * * *

"Gang bangs don't get you going then?"

"I wouldn't mind, I think, if I agreed ahead of time and had some control over the situation."

"Cool story though." I said. "Let's move to the bedroom." We went to the bedroom were I had a queen size waterbed. I started to lie down when Denise said, "I don't think we will all get on this bed comfortably. We can go to my house and use my bed. It is a California king that would be much more comfortable. One of the few good things to come out of experimenting with that louse of a husband I had!"

"Do you have a CD player in your bedroom? Or one we can put in there?"

"Amanda has a small system we can put in my room, why do you want it?"

That question caught me off guard until I remembered that these people were not my puppets, but merely VERY open to suggestion. "I just like to have a little music around all the time. Keeps my moods flowing positively." Sounded good to me, and Denise bought it.

I didn't want anyone to get dressed yet so I had to make some plans. First I grabbed Denise's purse and dug out her keys. I handed these to Jim and told him, "Put on your underwear and go over to Denise's house. Let yourself in, get the stereo from Amanda's room and set it up in Denise's. Then come back over here but leave the front doors standing wide open." I sent him on his way and set about getting the girls ready for the trip over. I grabbed a copy of the CD and had Carol carry it. She also carried the rest of our beer. Denise carried her purse, I had a feeling she would need it soon. Amanda being the tallest of the girls was given a blanket that she was to wrap around them. The girls stood in the living room waiting for Jim to return and I went to the bedroom to pack a bag of goodies for the rest of the evening.

By the time Jim returned, the girls were sweating heavily from being under the blanket. I had my bag prepared and had on some shorts and T-shirt. With Jim returned, I had him take off his drawers and join the girls under the blanket. He also gave the keys back to Denise. I then took the group and guided them all over to Denise and Amanda's house. I would not permit them to remove the blanket until we were in the bedroom and the CD was playing again.

The girls were all sweating badly by this time. I told Amanda to relax in the bedroom with Jim. Denise, Carol and I went into the kitchen. It was not as well stocked as I thought it should be. So we went about making up a list of provisions. I felt we needed (and the girls agreed with me) whiskey, vodka, good beer, more wine, basic snacks and, because I wanted it, a bottle of Dom. This is why I had Denise bring her purse. Since she was now the hostess of the gathering, it was only right that she provide for the needs of her guests.

After making the grocery list, I had Carol stay in the kitchen. I told her to make up some snacks with what was there. Denise and I went to Amanda's bedroom next. I was feeling pretty hot and nasty at the moment. I went into Amanda's dirty clothes hamper. Dug down a layer and found a bra and panty set that had apparently been worn recently. I had Denise put these on and then to grab a skirt and tank top combo from her daughter's closet. All the clothes were too big on her. Not falling off of her but sagging open almost everywhere. I instructed her to drive to the local grocery store (where she would of course be recognized) and get the stuff from our list.

She left on her errand and I rejoined Jim and Amanda. Carol brought in a tray of food and the last of the original beer then. I was just starting to torture and humiliated these people and they had no idea! What a great feeling. The first thing I did was to give Jim a cockring out of my bag of tricks. He slipped it on and then I had Carol suck just long enough to get rock hard. Man his dick got purple! That had to hurt. Now for Amanda. I had seen rope bras in some of my porno collection and decided that her tits: a) were in need of the support that would be provided and b) were my perfect targets for other torture which would all start with a rope bra in place. I had never actually done one before, but I had seen them. I used what I judged to be the simplest pattern I could remember. It worked like a charm. Her boobs felt like ripe cantaloupes on her chest.

Now that I had the bra in place I decided to continue on with Amanda for a while. First I gave her now sensitive nipples a good hard pinch and twist. Made them stand out another good half inch. I reached into my bag and pulled out a set of screw-type nipple clamps with a connecting chain. I put on the left side and Carol put on the right. I tugged on the chain to make sure we were good and snug. Amanda let a huge groan then.

I laid her down on the bed with her legs spread. Time to completely degrade this young thing. I told Carol to get up and straddle her face and slowly feed Amanda her cunt when I started to fuck Amanda. As I crawled up on the bed I remembered the humiliation that I wanted to conduct. I got down and set up a camera to record all the action. Then I had Jim get up and stand in front of Carol over Amanda's face. With all the pieces in place, I started my show. First Carol took Jim's cockhead in her mouth. She started by coating his cock in her saliva. Once he was slicked up Carol took him into her mouth. Just a little bit more at a time. Maybe an eight of an inch on every new stroke. Agonizingly slow, and I could read it on Jim's face. She had a little more than half of his cock going in and out of her sweet mouth when I decided to get back in the game. I kept watching as more and more of Jim's cock disappeared.

But I also had a hard on that I wanted to use. I slipped myself into Amanda's pussy. From this angle, I could not see the blowjob. I could see Jim's face and that told me everything I wanted to know. It had to be the best head he had ever received and he just wanted, no needed, to release his load. The cockring would not let him though. God this was great. As I started to fuck Amanda's tight little twat, Carol sensed the change. She lowered her juicy puss on to Amanda's waiting lips. This way I was nearly able to recreate the humiliating experience that Amanda thought of earlier. And I had it on tape!

I stroked in and out of this tight young cunt. This was delicious. I started pounding a little harder and Carol ground her clit into Amanda's mouth even tighter. Amanda was starting to struggle against this a little bit. Until I suggested that she really felt this was kind of incredible. In fact, didn't she feel a massive orgasm coming on? At this she started to quake and shiver underneath all of us. She did not stop until we were done abusing her openings.

Denise walked in while all of the action was going on. I had not told her that everything she saw would make sense to her so she stood at the doorway gasping, completely shocked. She started screaming at us to stop. That this was her "baby" and we should not be taking advantage of her inexperience. I suggested that although none of this scene made sense to her, she was still engrossed by Jim's dick and wanted to take over for Carol who had been using it as a lollipop for quite a while now. Jim just whimpered at the thought of more use of his organ. I did allow him to release a little tension, however. I told him to shred the clothes that Denise was wearing right off her body. He leapt at that chance and each item she wore was torn at least three times. When he ripped off Denise's panties I noticed a large wet spot in them. I asked Denise." Where did your excitement come from? I can see you are soaking wet just by looking at your panties. Was it exposing yourself at the store, or coming in here and seeing your daughter used like a whore?"

"All the sex in this room is a turn-on, particularly the smell of sex. But it was the thought that everyone could see as much of me as they wanted that got me here. I felt so nasty, yet free. I even started acting slutty while I was out. I intentionally let my shirt fall away as I bent over. Got close to guys so they wouldn't have any problem seeing me. Several guys even got slapped for reacting to me. That kind of power is liberating and a really got my juices flowing."

"Jim and Denise, I think you both want to 69 each other." And with that, they hesitated no more. They attacked each other like two mother bears protecting their cubs. All we heard were grunts, moans, and the occasional yelp coming out of this rolling mass of humanity. They were so into each other that it was hard to tell where one person ended and the other began. Denise came in a howling, screaming, kicking, punching torrent. That was enough to send me over.

I shot load after load of hot stickiness into my toys pussy. Carol shuddered to a climax on Amanda's mouth. I knew she had a good come because I saw Amanda's jaw muscles working to drink down the juice. Amanda kept having this medium level, continuous orgasm for about another 10 minutes just by having people touch her. I had never experienced anything like that before. Jim looked totally frustrated. I could tell he wanted to take off the cockring and get release, but he just couldn't seem to do it. The look on his face was that of pure frustration in all males.

I rested a bit then, but had Denise and Carol get up and get drinks for us all. I lay there and played with the chain between the nipple clamps. Then I would loosen one clamp until she gasped with newfound pain. As it subsided, I would tighten it back up and switch to the other nipple. I could tell that this was definitely not what Amanda had planned for the night but didn't care. She was mine until I said otherwise or the music ran out!

Carol and Denise came back in. I had them serve drinks. But only the drinks I would allow. Amanda was given a total of three double whiskey shots with a beer chaser each. Jim was given just a single wine cooler. I didn't want to dull his senses any. Carol asked if she could have a fuzzy navel, which seemed appropriate to me so I said yes. Denise wanted some champagne. I turned her down flat. At $120 a bottle it was all for me even if she had bought it! I let her have some light beer instead. We sat in silence for a little bit. I wanted to regain my strength for one last go.

After a couple of drinks, I called the girls over to me. I told them to all three go down on me. I figured that it felt so good earlier that if I was going to get hard, this was the way to do it.

It did the trick and I was at attention in just a couple of minutes. All I had left that I really wanted to do this night was to fuck Carol. To start, I had her straddle me. She did not wait to get a dick in her pussy, finally. She flat out impaled herself on my tool. We were pubis to pubis in one stroke and she wanted to go further. She started to ride me then. Not fast but very strong strokes. If she went up to high and I slipped out, I was looking at a broken dick for certain.

But it felt good, so I did it. I watched Carol as she fucked me. Her lips would pout as she completed a stroke and she would exhale. Her hands were on my shoulders so her arms were not moving. Her tits were moving though. They may not have been big, but I had never seen boobs bounce with the force that these tits were experiencing at that moment. Her abs were even getting into the action. As she completed her up strokes she would do a kind of crunch motion that showed off her well-developed stomach. It was like you could have broken a bat across her stomach when she was flexed like that.

Even though I had already come twice this night, it took me a surprisingly short time to feel the third load start its journey. I had Carol stop because I still wanted her ass. She got on all fours and opened herself for me.

During this break I told Amanda and Denise to attack Jim. I told them to do anything they could to make him come but to leave the cockring on. They fell on him like a school of piranha going after a cow.

But I could not spare my attention to watch that. I had what is still the best asshole in front of me just waiting to be filled. Carol's hands were holding open the tight, shapely globes of her cheeks. A rose colored bud was presented to me. She had even had either the foresight to run some pussy juice over her ass or it had run down earlier. Either way, she was well lubricated. I pushed my cockhead past the entry muscle. I allowed her to adjust for a few seconds. She had already told me that this was a favorite activity, so I was not really worried about injuring her.

After a few seconds, I began a slow grinding fuck. Each couple of strokes would take me a little further in Carol. She kept calling out how much she loved being "filled to the gills". Hearing that, I stopped easing myself into her but pushed all the way in smooth stroke. At hitting bottom, I did not rest. I began a steady rhythm to really ream out her ass. She started screaming, and so did I. It felt better than life itself when her muscles started contracting around my rod. The orgasm that was taking over her body right them was going to send me over soon also. I stopped pumping her ass as I had one last thing to do in this first night of toys.

I had Carol turn over again so she was on her back. I moved up her torso, straddling her. I started to finish myself off. I felt the load welling up in me so I took aim. I shot myself all over her chest. It was a smaller load but it was thick and heavy. I told Carol to massage that into her chest. (I had wanted to do those three things ever since Carol moved in. Now that they were out of the way, I could use her any way I see fit.)

I had Denise and Amanda stop attacking Jim. His cock was so hard and purple that it was hurting me just to look. Had he not been tranced, there was no way I could see him dealing with this. As it was, he was able to hold his peace. I decided to be kind to him.

I had myself, Carol, and Amanda get up off the bed. I had Denise sit up on the bed with her back turned to Jim. I then directed Jim to remove the cockring and to come all over Denise's head. A normal orgasm does not begin to describe what came out of Jim. I was reminded more of Sunday football games when the winning coach is drenched in sports drink. Jeez did he build up a lot of pressure.

By this time everyone was pretty tired. I had Jim and Denise stay on her bed. No showers allowed until I said so. Then Carol, Amanda and I went back to my house. This time I allowed them to just walk naked between the houses. I stood behind them admiring the view. I did not allow showers at my house either. I did ensure that both houses had the CD playing continually during the night. I did not know exactly how this really long exposure to the music was going to affect the results I had seen so far. Should have thought to test out that aspect also. Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. I had Carol and Amanda snuggle up on either side on me to go to sleep. I did instruct Carol that she was to awaken at about 9:00 and give me a blowjob. That is what I wanted to wake up to. After that instruction was given, we all fell off in the deepest most profound sleep any of us could remember.

Morning came and true to the suggestion I had given earlier, a beautiful mouth was swallowing my hard dick. That silky mouth was connected to an equally impressive body. But that body and mouth needed to get cleaned up. It was wonderful waking to a blowjob. And looking to the other side of me where I had another girl still in a rope bra and nipple clamps. I honestly do not know how she managed to sleep that night. Her tits were almost purple and her nipples looked so angry that a feather would start a fire if brushed across them.

I had already determined that Amanda was to be my bondage slut; at least for a while. So I could afford to be cruel to her. I pulled the chain on the nipple clamps. She was up like a shot and screaming like a banshee. It was so startling that Carol looked up from her position between my legs and didn't know what to do. I told her not to stop sucking my dick and that I wanted her to start deep-throating me. I wanted to be sliding up and down her tonsils and coming straight into her belly.

She bent back to her task with renewed passion. Taking me with deep long strokes that had her nose crushed into my pubic hair. I was not about to let that completely distract me from my other toy however. I turned to Amanda and told her, "You want to be my little pain slut, don't you? Ever since you started feeling a little bondage last night, all you could think about was being my slut. Obeying my every command. Pain makes you hot, doesn't it? And humiliation makes you want to come. The more embarrassment the more you want to cream. But you will only let your self release when I let you, isn't that right slut?"

"Yes it is Tim. Everything you just said is true. I give myself to you. Please make me hurt for you, use me, embarrass me, fuck me!"

"Don't worry slut. I will do all of that to you. First, take Carol's place and you better suck me good! Carol come up her and let me see your body."

Amanda, my new slut, took Carol's spot. She was nowhere as good at this as was Carol but she was enthusiastic. Carol came up and sucked and licked my chest and nipples and generally shook her body around to be more provocative. I think she was afraid I would treat her the same way I was treating Amanda.

Just as I was about to come I had Carol stop. Told the slut to lie on her back and then I sat across her rope bound chest. With one hand I grabbed her hair and held her head down. With the other hand I fed my prick into her waiting mouth. I fucked her mouth from that position for a minute or two. Pulling her hair was making her scream and wince and turning me on even more. Then just as I came I pulled out of her mouth, pulled her head back particularly hard and came all over her face. Ropes of come went from her forehead over her eyes to her mouth and chin. Other come was in spots on her nose, cheek, hair, and even on her ear. She was a disgusting mess and I was proud of my work.

I reached back to feel her pussy, it was sopping wet. I started to finger fuck her viciously. While I was working over her cunt, I told how disgusting she was, and that I was going to take her and show her to her mother. I told her that I might even take pictures of her slutty body with the bondage and come all over her face and pass them around her school. With each statement she became more and more embarrassed and more turned on. When I told her about taking pictures she came with a screaming orgasm, flooding my hand in her juice.

I had Carol get my camera and start taking pictures. Full body shots, close ups of her abused pussy, her come soaked face and her turgid nipples. Then I had the girls get up and dress me. Once dressed, I found that Dan and Pam had returned from their night out. Apparently when they had returned, they heard the music still playing and I found them relaxing in their room. I asked them, "So did you have a good evening out?"

"Yes." They both replied.

"So did you hear or see any of the action this morning?"

Dan replied, "Of course we did. How could we miss it? Sounded like you were having a great time in there."

"I did, don't know how much fun it was for one of the girls though. Come with me, I want to show you something."

Having said that, I went back to my room. Pam gasped when she saw both the naked girls and the state that Amanda was in. Dan just smiled and admired the sight. "Dan, Pam, I want you to meet our neighbors. Amanda is the slutty one in the bondage and the other girl is Carol. They will be around quite a bit for the foreseeable future. Amanda hear will answer to 'Slut', wont you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Band Control Pt. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds