Band Control Pt. 2

I took a quick shower and got dressed myself. We were late for dinner because of the little scene with Slut and she was a stinking nasty mess. I made sure that everyone noticed her condition and commented on it. No one wanted to sit next to her at the dinner table so I instructed her to sit on the floor; Carol would serve her there.

We could all see her discomfort on the floor, as she didn't appear to want to sit down. We could also all see most of her body because of the revealing clothes. The rest of us sat at the table except for Carol. She served us all first before taking her seat. Dinner was excellent. Carol could cook well and she was the perfect hostess. We never had to get up for anything and our glasses were always full. We made small talk around the table, pointedly excluding Slut from the conversation. Unless of course we were talking about her and degrading her further. To Slut's credit she did not object or speak out against any of us. She was learning her place a little bit.

We moved to the family room to have some coffee and dessert. I complimented Carol on her cooking and relaxed in an overstuffed chair. As we were walking in I saw come stains on Slut's new skirt and that she was walking a little funny. I mocked her and all the others laughed at her expense except for Denise who expressed her displeasure with her daughter. She was going on about never being able to take her anywhere and what an embarrassment she was. I had Slut sit next to my chair and started petting her. I also slipped my hand down her blouse so I could play with her tits. I barely brushed them before she was groaning.

I had Jim turn on the large screen television he had and put in the tape that Carol had bought that day. It was obviously made in the late '70's and wasn't doing much for me. So I told Denise to go back to her house and get the tape she had bought. In the meantime I had Slut move around in front of me and start massaging my feet. I let her do that for about ten minutes and then Denise returned. We put in Denise's tape and started watching it. It started out with two girls on a farm getting it on in a barn with each other. They are surprised when a German Shepherd comes up and starts sniffing at one of their pussies. The dog gets turned on by the smells and one of the girls decides to try it with the dog. This leads to the girls experimenting with all kinds of animals. I could tell it was turning on Denise to watch this and it looked like Jim was engrossed also. I thought it was interesting enough to watch and apparently so did Dan, Pam, and Slut. Carol was the only one who seemed turned off by the movie. After about 20 minutes of the film I offered Slut to the rest of the group.

No one said anything right away and I commented to Slut that she was too nasty for anyone to want her. Jim finally spoke up that he wanted to fuck her doggy style while watching this movie. I sent her over to him. He pulled her skirt up over her back and moved her panties to the side. Of course Slut was already wet from all the talk about her. I told her that she could come when Jim came and not before. Jim laid into her with a normal stroke. I don't think he wanted to come real quick. Carol got more drinks and I thought about fucking her again.

But I had already had a lot of sex in the two days so decided against it. Dan on the other hand wanted to fuck her so I had her strip and lay down on the floor when she returned. I allowed the girls to take out the anal plugs then, as they were not really doing anything to turn them on at the time. There was a communal sigh of relief when the came out though. Since Carol was the host I made her clean them all off. But I allowed her to just wash them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds