Bang Baby Bang

When the show was over, he began to watch the next one, just to make sure she had enough time. You know to get her 'lover' out of the house. He then turned off the TV and went to his bedroom.

Again he found the door was shut and rather than walk in he decided he would gently knocked and quietly called out her name, "Rachel?"

He waited and heard her softly call out, "Lover?"

"It's me Tony."

"Oh." There was a slight disappointment in her voice and a bit of a pause before she spoke again, "Come on in hun, the door's not locked."

The sight before him overwhelmed his senses. Visually there was so much to take in all at once. The room looked to be in disarray, Rachel's clothes strewn about her shoes, nylons, blouse and skirt. All thrown around the room her bra and panties at the foot of the bed. Her panties though, there was something odd about her panties. He looked closer, only to discover they were ripped apart at the crotch, torn open. The room smelt of sex. His wife's sent was everywhere, it flooded his senses. The bed was totally dishevelled. The comforter was on the ground, along with the blanket. The sheet was wrapped around Rachel's lower body. Her legs were uncovered but her hips and pelvis weren't. With the exception of her breast, her chest, shoulders, and arms were exposed to the open air. Her head was propped up on a pillow and her hair was a mess. Her mascara and eyeliner had run, making her look rather like a racoon from all the black around her eyes. Her lipstick was smudge and her mouth looked raw. If he didn't know better he would have sworn someone had been in this room with her. Her legs were spread apart and there was something on both her ankles. She appeared to have what looked like leather cuffs bound to her ankles with silver clasps. The clasps were secured to 'D' rings fastened to long nylon straps, each of which travelled down to the foot of the bed and were attached to the left and right leg of the bed. Her legs were outstretched and opened wide allowing complete access to her sex. She was not quite spread eagled but there was no way she could close her legs. Her arms were stretched out as well. She had the same leather cuffs on her wrists holding her arms apart in relatively the same way her legs were. The effect was spectacular, leaving her looking ravished and vulnerable. Yet upon closer inspections you quickly ascertained that she was anything but vulnerable.

Cautiously he approached the bed. "Rachel, are you ok?"

"He just left, you missed him."

"Ok? Who left?" Tony asked not quite following.

"He did my lover." She looked straight up at the ceiling as she spoke and then directly into her husband's eyes, the effect was stunning. "He said to thank you for the use of me and left a note for you on the dresser with that leather box."

"Leather box?" Tony looked over on their dresser and sure enough there was a leather box. It was actually quite handsome with an embroidered stitch along the edges and a brass clasp that held it shut. Tony approached the dresser and there on top of the box was a folded piece of paper. He picked it up and read it.

Dear Friend,

Thanks again for the use of this bitch. God she was tight. I appreciate you letting me stretch her out, she can really take a good fucking and once she gets wet she's really into it.

Inside this box you'll find three toys of varying sizes and a vibrating egg. They're pretty self explanatory in their use. I want you to start with the first size and then work your way up. Use the egg vaginally to increase her pleasure and reward her as she progresses. It is my hope you'll have her ready in less than three weeks. Tell her she has to practice using them with you for the next three nights. Starting Thursday she has to take the first one and wear it all day even at work, for a minimum of three hours. She can take it out for two hours but must put it back in for three. She can do this for five days; take one day off and then move on to the next size. In three weeks I want her ready to take cock.

Thanks

BC

Tony put the letter down and opened the box. Inside he found three anal plugs made out of silver metal, each one bigger than the next and a bottle of lube and an egg shape device with a wire attached to leading to some sort of controller with various settings. Everything fit perfectly into cut out sections in the box, even the lube.

"Oh my." He said as he turned to his wife who lay strapped to the bed.

"What? What is it? What did he leave you and what did the note say?"

"He left me some toys to use for my amusement and the note says you have some work to do." Tony was feeling his role now. He knew what to do, how to meet his needs and hers. After they were done he'd ask her how she was able to orchestrate it all, but until then the illusion was perfect and he would play along. She was the slut wife who couldn't get enough and his was the husband who didn't mind pimping her out as long as he got his fun too. Not quite a cuckold but really a Dom, after all that was his personality. He wasn't prepared to take charge, to be the authoritarian but he was a submissive either, he needed the security and comfort of boundaries. "It says you need to develop a new skill set and I'm supposed to aid you in developing them."

"Oh my!" She said with excitement. "It might be nice to learn something new but I don't think there is anything wrong with my current skill set."

Her look became much more seductive. She could make dishevelled look so sexy. "Why don't you come over here and sample some of my skills yourself?"

"From what I can see you've already been well sampled."

"Well let's just say I was merely put to the test. Mind you it's a test I passed with flying colours. Why don't you come over hear and see for yourself."

Tony approached the bed and began to pull back what little of the sheet still covered his wife. "Oh my god"

"Like what you see baby."

"It's so raw and open." Tony uncovered the portion of the sheet that was between her legs. Her sex glistened and was amazingly wet. The bed sheet was soaked beneath her and it looked like what was ever inside her depths had come out soaking the sheet. "You've soaked the bed."

"What can I tell you my lover has a big cock and he had a big load to go with it. You should've seen his cock sliding in and out of me. It looked more like a small arm than a cock." She knew the visual imagery of her words would stir him beyond his limits.

"Are you sore?"

"Only in a good way. Pull the rest of the covers off and tell me if you like what you see." She teased him; she was nervous and excited with anticipatory delight. She had worried that she had gone too far with her added bits of flare. This next reveal was over the top but she clearly wanted him to know how far she would go.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing." Amazing wasn't the word. He had no words to describe what he saw, exotic, erotic, beautifully frightening, all these escaped him in the moment and came rushing to him after he spoke. Both of her delicately beautiful nipples, that stood out proud and erect were clasped tightly between odd shaped silver clamps, with some sort of dangling toggle apparatus. They were also attached to each other by a matching silver chain.

"You like baby?"

"Oh god yes!"

"They're Japanese nipple clamps. My lover likes me to know who's in charge when he's fucking me. If you pull the chain the clamps pinch tighter."

"There simply amazing. Do they hurt?"

"Of course they hurt baby. That's what there for, to clamp onto my nipples and make them tingle while I'm getting my pussy drilled. It reminds me who I belong to while I'm being fucked. I get so wet and horny when that happens. See my pussy baby; it doesn't get like that by itself."

"No it doesn't"

"Isn't that what you wanted baby to have me fucked and used? To have some big cock stretch me and fill me full of cum." As much as she was trying to turn him on, she didn't want to frighten him off.

"Yes." With that single affirmation her worries were relieved.

"Oh baby mommy is so full of cum. He won't wear a condom baby. I tell him it's one of your rules but he just won't do it."

"Of fuck your pussy looks so fucking gorgeous." Tony was on the bed in between Rachel's legs. His eyes wide and staring, taking in everything that was before him. His breathing rushed and ragged. Rachel's inner labia looked red and swollen and were gapped open. He couldn't believe how stretched she looked. The blanket soaked beneath her, the nipple clamps, his sense were over whelmed. His cock was rock hard as he slid the head into the gapping mouth of her vagina and left it there feeling the heat escaping from her opening. "Oh Christ you're so loose!"

Holding his cock in his hand, he gently put the head inside her and moved his prick around in a circle.

"You like that baby you like the feel of my stretched wet pussy, all sloppy and loose after a big hard cock has been in it?"

"Oh god yes. I love the way it feels soft, warm and wet." He was sliding his cock head up and down her sex, between its lips and across the opening to her depths. He began rubbing his cock against her swollen clit, which was hard an exposed as it glistened from under its hood. She arched her back, tightly pulling her restraints the pleasure over taking her.

"It's been fucked hard daddy, it's been fucked hard and it needs to be fucked again." She continued to moan and began driving her hips up to meet her husband's thrusts, while at the same time she was gyrating them in a clockwise motion, moving them around and around grinding her clit against his body. Her feet were firmly planted on the bed with her legs bent at the knees but still held wide apart by the restraints. She had him deep inside her but god, she wanted to wrap her legs around him and draw him into her even more. He had both hands on her thighs as he knelt between her legs sliding his slick cock in and out of her.

"Ah fuck baby, release my legs so I can fuck you better. Please baby let mommy fuck you better."

God the 'Mommy' thing was turning him on. He continued to pump his cock in and out of her, shoving his prick in as deeply as he could, every once in a while bumping against her cervix, the entrance to her womb. He reached down to her right ankle releasing the clasp and then did the same to her left. Immediately she wrapped her legs around him pulling his body close to hers. Tony fell into her with a terrible thrust, the head of his cock hitting the entrance to her womb. Their mouths met and they began to devour each other, lips and tongue smashed together, intertwining with each other. There breathing became more intense. The sounds of their coupling could be heard throughout the house, raw and animalistic.

"Fuck me baby fuck my cock. Fuck me hard like you did him."

"Mommy's been fuck hard by that big cock." Her hips made dramatic gyrations as she tried to pull him further into her body.

"God some day you have to let me watch! I need to watch you get taken. Please baby let me watch. Please!" Tony began to shudder and shake as he drove his cock repeatedly into his wife. His voice trembled with passion and desire, emphasizing his need to see her fucked.

"Okay, baby ok. Mommy will let you watch, it's alright. You're alright. Shhhh, there baby it's ok." She held him tight soothing him as she did, gently kissing his neck, and he continued to slide himself in and out of her. The ferocity of their coupling slowed but the passion was still present. She was attempting to comfort and nurture her husband as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. He seemed to get quiet and everything was more deliberate. How he held her, how he stroked himself in and out of her, even how he looked at her.

"Yes baby that's it fuck me." She looked directly at him, catching his eyes and letting him know that he was her lover.

"I'm right here baby. Right here." She continued to stare at him as they fucked.

"Where are you lover, tell me where you are?" His eyes were glazed and his jaw was clenched tightly. He was wildly in the throes of passion, fucking the women below him, his wife, his lover.

"You can do it baby, tell me while you fuck me. Tell me where you are baby?"

"Oh god. I can't, I can't hold it. Oh god. Oh fuck." He was going to cum soon. The thoughts and visions going through his head were too overwhelming for him to express.

"Oh that's good baby just like that fuck me with that cock of yours honey. Make me cum baby make me cum." She knew he was too close and that he was going to cum. It was time to bring him back. Make him cum and bring him back to their bed.

"You like you're present baby. You like the toys you get to use on me?" Again she was looking at him waiting for him to acknowledge her.

"Yes." His voice barely understandable as he continued to pump into her.

"You get to fuck me and get my ass all stretched out and ready baby." His eyes widened as she spoke he was so close now he couldn't hold back.

"Momma's ass all stretched and ready so she can be the nasty whore you want. The slut, baby? You still want me to be a slut baby?" She stretched her neck forward and kissed him on the mouth.

"Is that what you want baby? A slut for your bed?"

"Yes." He groaned as he came inside her, filling her with his cum.

They laid quietly for awhile, him on top of her. His breathing heavy and exaggerated at first then becoming more steady and even.

"You didn't cum."

"No, but that's ok this was for you."

"When did you plan all this?"

"It's been in the works for awhile actually."

"Really?"

"Really." I bought the nipple clamps two months ago on a whim. The restraints I picked up last spring when I was at that conference in Utah. And the box I picked last week."

"So you've been planning this for months."

"No, not really. I've wanted to spice things up for a while now but didn't have the guts. Got close a couple of times, but chickened out. Remember when we went to visit your Aunts and were going to stay at the Hilton?"

"Yeah but she wouldn't hear of it."

"Well I'd brought the restraint and had them in the bottom of my suit case."

"No wonder you didn't want to fly."

"Yeah I don't know what I would've done if some security guard had pulled us aside after our bags went through X-ray."

"Probably nothing. I can't believe that it would be a first for them."

"No probably not. Anyway you're Aunt saved you, or should I say me."

"Well that would've made the visit a whole lot more fun."

"They'd have never seen us." She laughed.

"Probably not."

"Uhm, if it's not too much to ask could you release my arms they're getting sore."

"Sure babe."

Chapter 4

Who's that knocking at my window or what the hell is a camel toe slide anyway.

Michael came home from Ronnie's early. He'd left when Paul had left. Paul had to work in the morning so there was no crashing at his place for the night. It was too bad too as the last time he had slept over Paul's sister, Jessica and he had made out. She was going into her second year of University and was home for the summer. She was smoking hot too. They had hung around the pool that night drinking rum and cokes and doing shots of tequila. That girl could stand on her own. She was wearing this outrageous bikini and was just driving all the guys crazy. All except her brother of course who was a little annoyed at her presence. Anyway she was drunk, he was drunk, there was music and they were dancing or should he say she was grinding on him like nobody's business when he began to get hard. So here he was thinking 'Oh man this is so uncool' when all of a sudden she walked him over to a somewhat secluded part of the back yard and shoved her hands down his swim suit.

"Oh my god Mikey what have we got here?" she firmly had he hand on his cock and began stroking it.

"I don't know what do you think it is?" He replied a little drunk and cocky.

"I think this is the kind of thing that could get a girl like me in trouble, or at the very least knock up. Fuck Mikey you're huge."

"Keep it up it gets bigger."

"Oh my fucking god. Kiss me."

And that's exactly what they did for a good half an hour before people were looking for them and yelling for them to do more shots. The kissed and suck each other's lips, tongues and mouths. Their hands roam and stroked each other. Her hand was smeared wet with his precum. Michael held her firm tits in his hands gently twisting and tugging her nipples.

"Oh fuck Mikey we need to get back." Jessica moaned into his mouth.

"If you say so?" He replied with just a hint of disappointment.

"If I say so. Fuck if I was on my period little boy, there wouldn't be any say so there'd be fucking and sucking and I don't care what else."

"You could suck me now if you like." Michael grinned while they kissed.

"If I suck you, I fuck you and I'm just too drunk to deal with the mess baby." She kissed him one last time as she pushed herself away from him. It took everything she had not to pull his shorts down and fuck him on the back lawn.

And that was how the night was left. She got amazingly drunk and ended up crashing, in her room alone. Paul ended up throwing up all over the back yard. How they kept him from puking in the pool was anybody's guess. Michael and Rob ended up carrying his drunk ass back in to the house when he was finally finished. All the while he was looking at Michael, saying in a drunken slur. "Youah, wanttsh to fucks my sister ya bastard."

"Yeah Paul and your mother too. Now let's get your drunken ass to bed before you fall in the fucking pool and drown your sorry ass." Rob replied and he and Michael carried him down stairs to his room. They all crashed together down there in the basement. Both he and Michael had turned their basements into small apartments with all the necessities a teenager could want; TV, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and shower. All through the night Michael couldn't keep his mind off Jessica, he kept thinking over and over again 'if only she wasn't my best friend's sister.'

So with no chance of a repeat performance of last week Michael came home.

Upon entering the house the first thing he noticed was that no one had left a light on for him. He found that kind of usual as his mom always left the light on in the foyer on for him when was out and usually the kitchen light was on as well. Bashing his shin on the bench in the hallway he walked around in the dark, fumbling as he went. He made it through the living room and into the kitchen without further injury. As he went to the fridge he thought he could hear voices. Getting a pop from the fridge he headed to the basement, where his room was. As he descended the stairs the voices got louder and he knew they were coming from his parent's room. He stopped in the stairway to listen. Something about how the house was built made the stairway to the basement the most acoustically advantages place in the home. From this vantage point you could hear everything that went on in the house, almost as though you were right there.

"Ah fuck baby I don't think I can do it." That was distinctly his mother's voice and it was clearly in a heighten emotional state.

"Yes you can baby. You took the first one no problem, we should at least try the second." That was his dad.

"Maybe if you put more lube on it. Fuck it's so tight in my ass already." Oh my god they were at it again. This week had been crazy. First of all it wasn't Sunday and by his recollection they had already had sex twice this week and now they were at it again only this time they were working on her ass. What the hell had gotten into them?

"How much do you have in?" He could hear nervousness to his mother's voice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bang Baby Bang
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds